Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 18:57:34 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She didn’t know him well enough to truly have an opinion of him which was actually quite lucky for him. The little she’d seen of him had been within another rift alongside and . He seemed . . . competent. But competency did not equate to trust. In fact, his position as an admin made him less trustworthy in her experience.

Every now and then, a wary gaze would flick to her left, studying the man before moving back to scan the strange mist of Ultra Deep Space for signs of opposition. She shifted the bag on her back, a decoy Seal Stone to attract League attention from the others. A hand always drifted close to her belt, brushing the smooth exterior of a sphere as if making sure they were still there.

+50 for participation in mission/battle
+10 per IC post (1)

=60 MP

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 20:21:44 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Fern was admittedly curious about Alexandria. A few trips to the Border hardly divulged much about the rocket beast, which he supposed was a plus for her, but less so for him. The last he’d seen of her, she’d been chasing her own shadow and snapping at which was…mm, maybe not great, but she showed a strong sense of autonomy. In his opinion, this was good, even if the short-lived spat had left his partner ruffled and irritated with her.[break][break]

So from the onset, perhaps she was already in better standing with Fern than he was with her. “You know, you could always just ask me questions instead of eyeing me like I might lunge at you any moment,” he remarks after an extended silence. Ahead of them, his mimikyu sneaks through the shadowy corners of the deep sea–alert for any sign of opposition. Which could prove to be a beneficial setback against the league if they successfully stole the fake stone being carted.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]     [break]

cargo 2/2![break]
participation (50mp) + ic post x1 (10mp) = 60mp
[break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon mimikyu"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/d3r39B5W/30986-D3-B-654-E-4-BA1-97-F0-46-EB43718552.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 20:52:58 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A deep, rich laugh echoes through her throat. A shadow of a smile even tugs at her dark red lips. She offers Fern an amused look in response to his statement. She brushes a strand of red hair behind her shoulder, as if casually casting aside any notion that she may give a fuck, “I don’t have a desire to get to know you,” she’s blunt and to the point which is an off-putting trait to many, “I don’t see what good that would do either of us.”

+10 per IC post (2)

=70 MP

[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 6:09:36 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

If she expects them to be deterred by the reaction, she’ll only be sorely disappointed. Fern holds close ties with of all people, so standoffishness isn’t the sort of thing to set them back. They can navigate it—at least to the extent that it won’t bother them in the least if they get nowhere with her. Nor will they be wounded by it.[break][break]

A laugh of their own joins hers as they crack a grin—lopsided and cavalier. “No skin off my back,” they reply with an airy sigh, shrugging lightly. “Though I don’t see how being avoidant promoted good connection within our ranks, either.” If she’s distrustful, let her say so. And they might respond in kind.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]      [break]

cargo 2/2![break]
participation (50mp) + ic post x2 (20mp) = 70mp
[break]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/d3r39B5W/30986-D3-B-654-E-4-BA1-97-F0-46-EB43718552.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:17:00 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It was natural to question her wariness and distrust. After all, didn’t people get further in life with allies and support? They did, but to a woman who has known little other than betrayal, trust doesn’t come easily. She tried trusting Rocket. She tried trusting her superiors. What did she get in return? Tortured, beaten, branded a rat, and even when it all came to light she wasn’t, not even an apology.

Those that were given any sort of glimpse into her vulnerable core had twisted it and used it against her, “Being avoidant protects me,” she answers plainly, “And that’s all that matters,” the last time she ‘took one for the team’ ended in her misery. And not a single one of them said thank you, “You all care about one thing,” she lumps Fern into the upper echelon, “And it sure as hell isn’t me.”

+10 per IC post (3)

=80 MP

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 4:31:01 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Their head lolls to the side as they look over at her, a sly sort of smile slipping across their mouth. Or maybe it’s more knowing, because there’s nothing inherently conniving about it—strangely enough. They could relate in their own way, even if their own circumstances were different (not that they know that.) “You’re not wrong, it certainly does. And it matters, yes.”[break][break]

Fern’s arms stretch up above their head, rolling up to their toes for a few steps as they attempt to loosen their muscles. So much walking today. “But please do tell me what it is I care about, exactly.” Fern has always been an autonomous entity. Their upbringing was not within Rocket—all of their cons and work, the business they’ve built was all on their own. It took distance, cards held close to their chest.[break][break]

They’re simply not surly and burned. Hiding in plain sight, everyone thinks they know Fern until one day the realization comes that they don’t at all. Not one bit. Those who held the right were few and far between.

[break][break]

cargo 2/2![break]
participation (50mp) + ic post x3 (30mp) = 80mp
[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:24:44 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There was only one person that knew her - truly knew her. Only one person she ever let herself get close enough to to be vulnerable. In the end, that was a mistake. He was her biggest weakness, and likely would always be despite his sudden disappearance from her life. They had plans, big plans. Him leaving was probably the worst betrayal of all. The ring still hung heavily around her neck, tucked safely between her bosom as a constant reminder of her self isolation.

The beast’s amber gaze momentarily flicked towards Fern in assessment, “The glory of Team Rocket,” she said in a slow, feigned voice of grandeur, mockingly even. Sure, she was invested in their success to a degree. Her loyalty went about as far as their checkbooks. All they had ever done was give her reason after reason to not trust them and make themselves undeserving of her true loyalty.

+10 per IC post (4)

=90 MP

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:38:29 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Fern cannot claim to know the betrayals she has endured. To suffer that same ache and pain. But they won’t sit idly by and allow her to lump them in with the rest. They have lived their life for themself for far too long to be defined by a rank that had fallen into their lap in a stroke of surprise.[break][break]

They flap a hand with a tired sigh at the response. “Ohhh, that’s all well and good. But who takes care of myself better than me?” It had never been in their initial plan to rise into adminship. When they had been recruited, it was about tying themself to something that might keep them afloat if they hit a snag. Now they were just running with it. It would be a lie to say they hadn’t developed certain loyalties, but those were still theirs. Devout to individual people, not the group itself.[break][break]

“We all play a part, you know,” Fern remarks, casting her a sidelong glance as their mouth curls in a coy smile. “And I don’t mean that as do your bit. Literally. If a dutiful admin is the kecleon color required to keep me secure, so be it.” They tap their temple. “But a piece of the hive mind? Not at all.”

[break][break]

cargo 2/2![break]
participation (50mp) + ic post x4 (40mp) = 90mp
[break]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:50:07 GMT
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If attempting to convince her that her own isolation was foolish, he was falling quite short. He did seem different than the others, but to her, his title had dangerous implications with power and loyalty not bound to her. If given the right opportunity, she believed any of them would turn on her in a split second. History had a funny way of repeating itself. If she let herself believe for just one second getting close to any of them made a difference, then her armor would be penetrated, and she’d be setting herself up for betrayal.

“I’ll play my part,” and she does it well, “But that doesn’t mean I have to play nice with others,” a grin twitches at her lips, “Best to not have friends in this business.”

Betrayal, death, vulnerability - that’s not how one survives in this world.

+10 per IC post (5)
+100 for finishing PD mission

=200 MP

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:23:27 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

There was no making her budge. It seemed that she was even more resilient to their pestering than even . Granted, they employed different tactics of endearing themself to the other beast. But they supposed that was just the way things planned out sometimes. There wasn’t any use in attempting to push further. At least this time around.[break][break]

“No, I don’t suppose it does.” They relent, but even if she yields no information, it doesn’t mean that Fern does not take away a better impression of her. “If you say so.”[break][break]

Betrayal is a dastardly thing, sure, but in their opinion that’s only one side of the coin. After all, good ties means your back is scratched when in need of it. Regardless, Fern doesn’t push the subject further, and instead lets the rest of their trek to their designated drop point slip into neutral silence as the coast remains clear.

[break][break]

cargo 2/2![break]
participation (50mp) + ic post x5 (50mp) + complete a mission (100mp) + tie a mission (250mp) = 450mp
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CARGO LF [PD]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:26:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: