twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 22:01:51 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
"Not the Lugia that I'm imagining?" Soyeon asked, again, quite oblivious as to what kind of things that Gavin may have been alluding to. She cast him a wary look, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "Shadow pokemon? I've never heard of those before." Something did strike her as somewhat worrisome. That expression on his face, or even the slight change in tone that Gavin had suddenly.

But what did catch her ears was his little talk about their past. It was nice that he was able to work so close to what he had enjoyed doing. Although fossil restoration was a bit hectic and pricey, she enjoyed giving the ancestral pokemon a second chance at life. Although she had heard about what happened at Galar and hated those perversions of nature with a burning passion. Those scientists would pay for their mistake one day.

"Hm, if I find any fossils, would you mind if I brought them to you, sir? I'm sure you have a way better idea of handling them than an astronomer. B-But what exactly…are Shadow Pokemon?"

OOC: CAVE (1/2)
PROMPT:
- 50 MP - Participate in a mission/Battle
- 80 MP - IC POST [x8]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:25:48 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Not at all," he says, genuine, when she asks of fossils. "They are a passion of mine; I'd be happy to revive them, and to give you instructions on their care."[break][break]

Of course, for as passionate as he was about fossil Pokémon, nothing could surpass his obsession with shadows.[break][break]

"They are Pokémon corrupted by Ultra Beast toxin. In return, they've been granted unique abilities."[break][break]

He nods to the Dodrio, which doesn't look too visibly different.[break][break]

"Some are more subtle than others, but..."[break][break]

From his belt, he retrieves several pokeballs.[break][break]

A TYRANITAR covered in obsidian crystal, a stinging sandstorm of that same crystal stirring in the air around them and cutting at their skin. An EELEKTROSS whose circular maw opens to jagged teeth of that same light-drinking substance. A DHELMISE that radiates malice, it's anchor rusted and its seaweed colony the deep, rich red of spilled blood.[break][break]

"I collect them," he says, perhaps unnecessarily, "but there is none more beautiful nor powerful than Lugia herself. Walk with me."[break][break]

Recalling his Pokémon, save for the Dodrio that runs behind them, he leads her to the mouth of Granite Cave.[break][break]

From the ocean, a dark shadow rises. Purple wings scatter seafoam, red eyes fixed on her avatar with something akin to irritation. She does not speak, but he can feel her annoyance at being called for a trivial show-and-tell. His sheepish smile is his apology.[break][break]

She seemed curious, he justifies. You are one of a kind. Your majesty is unmatched.[break][break]

Flattery placates her slightly, though she huffs at him.[break][break]

Violet feathers shed water as she folds them behind her, floating on the water's surface like a very large, terrifying Swanna.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cave (Extra)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:22:39 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon was a lot of things at the show put on in front of her. Amazed that Pokemon could weather such potent Ultra Space neurotoxins and live. Curious about what exactly such a chemical was and how it was collected. Horrified about the effects it had on them. The Tyranitar had huge, jagged crystalline growths that looked painful if anything, the Elektross even looked to have gained a lot more teeth, and the Dhelmise would sway back and forth with more malice than usual. Her expression was one of discomfort and horrors, though muted as she was with an underboss.

"I...see...B-But how did you collect Ultra Beast toxins? And how come some Pokemon are more resilient to it..." Soyeon looked to the Dodrio for a moment and then back to the others "...than others?" Her heart bled for these poor creatures, worrying about any potential side effects as she would cast a concerned glance at each one.

But the next sight wasn't one that she was ready for. Not in a thousand life times.

Gavin guided her to the mouth of the cave, then set before a lake nearby. The waves would give way the a massive figure beneath the waves. Lugia would come forth, but her colors, the red eyes, the fierceness of her posture. She too suffered from whatever Shadow infection that had struck the other Pokémon before Gavin. Her eyes widened at the sight, inhaling softly as fear grew within her. Fear of what would be to come for Rocket. Fear for the world. Fear for herself, above all else.

SHe was speechless for a moment or so, as her mind was processing everything. Soyeon looked at the party of Shadow pokemon and exhaled, looking back to Gavin. "Ha-How did you come to learn about them? What else do you know?" Her curiousity was skyrocketed, held back only by her ever dwindling morals.

PROMPT:
- 80 MP - IC POST [x8]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:20:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Where Soyeon looks upon the Shadows with pity and something akin to fear, it is reverence in the eyes of Rocket's underboss as he speaks of them. He seems scarcely to notice that Soyeon is afraid, or perhaps he's simply used to such reactions in others.[break][break]

"Oh, I didn't make them like this." She might, for a moment, think it redeemed him somehow... until he follows with, "I wish I could, but that technology's been out of commission for a while."[break][break]

Implying, if she paid attention, that they had once done such a thing to Pokémon by choice. That Gavin would do it again, if given the chance.[break][break]

"I don't know what makes some more resistant to the effects than others."[break][break]

When asked how he came to learn of them, he explains, "I was one of the first to subject a Pokémon to our artificial process." Not the first, nor had he had any part in the creation of the shadow machine, but he was proud to have contributed to their knowledge of the creatures. "It sustained injury in the skirmishes, but..."[break][break]

He sends out a SANDSLASH whose spines seemed far darker than the norm, black ice and wicked sharp metal claws. It growls as it's released from its containment, though the way its breath heaves suggests its earlier injuries. He's quick to recall it.[break][break]

"My passion grew from there. Walsh entrusted me with Lugia as a result, I'd suspect."[break][break]

To think that he'd almost been convinced to purify her, to release her. She was much better this way, wonderous and powerful.[break][break]

Inclining his head to his patron, he adds, "But she has recovered, since, and serves none but herself. I am fortunate to retain her favour."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cave (Extra)

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:48:18 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
It was one thing to marvel upon these poor Pokemon that had survived what would have normally killed so many. Yet in Soyeon's case (or most other people), she was nothing short of horrified of what was on display. This fear only heightened at the mention that Gavin hadn't made them this way, but that it was previously possible for such a thing to be done. A cold shiver ran down her back, the woman swallowing a mouthful of air as Gavin relents for now.

"B-But what benefit is there to this? SOme do gain such..." she struggled to spit out a satisfactory word to hide her fear. "...interesting abilities and powers, but surely it's not worthwhile if it places such a toll on their body? I assume there are some that don't survive their injuries?"

Her eyes went to the Sandslash, the poor ground type and gods that breathing...That pained, struggling breathing. It was only out for a second, but for Soyeon? It was almost an eternity. Even while it was out, the gasps of air the Sandslash made wouldn't leave her ears. If she had the ability, she wanted to grab the thing and take it somewhere, anywhere. Someplace where it could get treated, or live more peacefully than it was already. Gods, she wanted to help every one of these things, but how could she? Gavin relished in his collection, especially Lugia. But what made SOyeon wonder was that even after experimentation on the legendary, Lugia still willed herself to be controlled by him.

"I see..." was all she said for a moment before continuing. "This is all f-fascinating, but I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times by now. I-It's a shame that more can't be brought into this world and...a part of your collection, sir."

That last part was almost spat directly at Gavin, before the scientists remembered her place in the world.

PROMPT:
- 90 MP - IC POST [x9]
- 10 MP - Feelings of Paranoia

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:06:05 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Fervent though he was, Gavin was no fool. He registers the shift in the air, notes the way she seems to sympathize with the plight of the Shadow Pokémon rather than appreciate their raw power for what it was.[break][break]

What a shame. His eyes narrow.[break][break]

"If they do not survive, then we try again. That is how scientific advancements are made, after all."[break][break]

Something in his tone has shifted, too. Perhaps she'd be conscious of the PRESSURE in the air.[break][break]

"Those under my care are well cared for, their power utilized to its fullest potential." He notes the way she looks to his Sandslash. "It is not the shadows that pain it so. It was taken out by a member of the League, and it will need time to recover."[break][break]

The Alolan variety suffered two incredible weaknesses in fire and martial attacks; one such attack had brought it down.[break][break]

The SHADOW MIASMA continues to swirl around him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cave (Extra)

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:18:45 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Soyeon fidgeted again, sensing something around the both of them change. Gavin frowned but would reaffirm his stance on the Shadow Pokémon. Her anxiety was steadily rising as she worried that he may have slowly been piecing together that she wasn't the biggest fan of this type of Pokémon treatment. But Soyeon at least didn't interrupt or cut him off, or even really verbally disagree with him. She remained quiet on the part about the weaker ones that did not survive the treatment ended up just how she thought they would. Disposed of and gotten rid of for the next batch. It was some miracle this machine had stopped functioning.

"Ah-Apologies. You did mention that he was the first and I hastily assumed as such." Soyeon said, looking back to the group of Shadow Pokemon around him. She was still worried about whatever force could be felt through the air, though the woman just continued to speak with Gavin. The miasma continued to go around and around him, as Soyeon's eyes watched to circle around. "Were the result dependent on the Pokémon or other factors? Your Dodrio doesn't seem like they've gained anything by this, but the rest of them are more obvious." she asked genuinely. "And what about the machine? Have you been trying to fix it?"

PROMPT:
- 100 MP - IC POST [x10]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:35:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Only the first of mine."[break][break]

And even then, it was only the first Shadow Pokémon. He had sacrificed two other Sandslash to the horrific process, their unmarked graves somewhere atop Mt. Pyre.
[break][break]
"Not all changes are visual. This Dodrio is much harder to afflict with status conditions, and its moveset is more varied than others of its kind." The Tyranitar's ability had seemed obvious at a glance, the stinging crystals that swirl about. Gavin's skin beads with blood where they've nicked him. "My Sandslash has empowered ice attacks. Eelektross can prevent healing."[break][break]

Those were not their only abilities, but he does not go into depth nor specifics. Her anxiety seems to have soured his enthusiasm.[break][break]

"We understand little of why their abilities manifest as they do, or what causes them. Only that it stems as a result from the toxin. It makes them more aggressive, harder to control. But not for me."[break][break]

Indeed, though they radiated malice, the Shadow Pokémon looked to him for guidance like any other Pokémon.[break][break]

"We have," he says of the machine. "Unsuccessfully."[break][break]

She'd be pleased with that, he's sure. Gavin sounds bitter.[break][break]

"But I will not stop trying."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cave (Extra)

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:49:00 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
While still threatening, Soyeon can't help but let her curiosity roam through her educational demonstration of the Shadow Pokémon and what kind of things they may or may not have seen or experienced. Especially of how Pokémon handled such changes. Soyeon pursed her lips in thought while looking at the Pokémon Gavin gave examples to, but would slowly be on about how such things might have worked. There was an exceptional reason to really study this for him, pushing past boundaries that most others might have found vile.

"So if the Ultra Beast toxins gave them such vastly different abilities, am I safe in assuming that these toxins come from different types of Ultra Beasts? Or is it just one, central type of dosage?" What an odd kind of work mutating Pokémon was. How very Rocket oriented. But if they did become more aggressive than usual and only he could control them, she had to assume that it was his time spent with the subjects that gave them a sort of trust of him. Or maybe the Lugia had something to do with it? Honestly, there were so many questions in her head, and each one was probably irritating Gavin more and more given her hesitation.

Although thankfully the machine was broken. It would at least slow them down for the time being. "It's still broken? That must be some kind of complex machine. But I'm sure you'll get it working again." Hyperfixations tended to work like that.

PROMPT:
- 110 MP - IC POST [x11]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:00:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Hm. Not necessarily."[break][break]

It is hard to maintain irritability when speaking on a subject he so enjoys; though his shoulders relax, the PRESSURE remains. It would stand to reason, then, that it was proximity to Lugia that caused the change in the air.[break][break]

He nods to Lugia.[break][break]

"Nihilego attacked Lugia. As I understand it, they were similarly responsible for a Cryogonal in my possession... and perhaps others. I am not certain of all of their origins." He'd received some by trade, others by theft, and still more by chance. "But a great deal of those under my possession were a result of Necrozma. It may be an Ultra Beast as well, but it is far more powerful than the others."[break][break]

Even the stoic underboss seems uncomfortable at the thought of it, for some reason.[break][break]

"Those black crystals mark the ones corrupted by its attacks, though they seem no different from the others in temperament and strength."[break][break]

Only in their abilities, each Shadow Pokémon wholly unique.[break][break]

"There is a thought that it may be dependent on species, but I've never known two of the same to exist."[break][break]

In the background, a war winds down without their input, their attention drawn by conversation.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cave (Extra)

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:20:24 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
Although he seemed to have been a bit more relaxed now his focus wasn't on her, Gavin appeared more comfortable speaking. But that pressure she felt remained, no matter how high it may have been before. Soyeon looked to the Lugia a short distance away, trying to figure out where it may have been coming from. The legendary was known for harnessing the winds, so of course, it would make sense that pressure was one of many things that it could just manipulate so freely. One of many reasons to fear it, no wonder.

The mention of a Necrozma did bring about something different. Soyeon did find herself curious about such a name. She hadn't heard of one before, but if Gavin showed any distaste or discomfort for it, there was a good reason for it. SO it may have been directly responsible for them discovering the toxin in the first place then. "I haven't heard of that one before, but it sounds incredibly dangerous. It's no wonder that something so powerful came from such a creature. But please excuse my curiosity. It's just interesting to me is all. Another thing I haven't heard of until now, thanks to Rocket."

For better or worse.

"I would love to discuss this a bit more in the future with you, assuming you, ah, would allow it." Soyeon wanted to get some more information out of the topic, hoping to understand what this was and how it accurately affected a Pokémon subjected to this. "Who knows, it m-might become my next focus after astronomy..."

PROMPT:
- 120 MP - IC POST [x12]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:29:10 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Mm." His lips purse as she reveals she doesn't know of Necrozma; his displeasure seems directionless, certainly not aimed at her. His gaze is out over the ocean. He imagines how the seas will eventually meet with Galar's shores, and wonders if Galar has yet met its end. "Look up the Blackout of Slateport, in the HNN. Or the Darkest Day." A pause. "Necrozma was the cause of both."[break][break]

He had no wish to intimately relive the details of his own involvement. Some of them were a blur, such was often the case with traumatic events.[break][break]

"Curiousity is never a bad thing."[break][break]

It would not always be rewarded, but he encouraged it.[break][break]

"I am open to questions. It is, after all, my passion. Perhaps you'll be the one to figure out how to restore the machine." He chuckles, suggesting it might not have been serious. Then he tenses, as if suddenly remembering where they were.[break][break]

"We can't afford to be distracted any longer." He kicks himself for allowing it in the first place. He was too easily swept up by his interests. "Who knows if any snuck past?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cave (Extra)

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
twenty-five
July 17
Driftveil City
Closeted Lesbian
Scientist
grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
194 posts
soyeon kwan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @soyeon
soyeon kwan
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 4:37:54 GMT
soyeon kwan Avatar
More things to study and look up no doubt. Gavin seemed to be pretty affected by it, so certainly it would be a good article to have a once over. She nodded in agreement and followed his gaze out to the water. He didn't take any offense to her questions or hesitance about the Shadow Pokemon, at least not too visibly. So Soyeon counted this as a good thing in her book. "Your sister and you seem to have such fascinating fields of interest. I honestly wouldn't know I would be working with such people when I was first drafted into Rocket."

What wasn't good, however, was the fact they had abandoned their post with the conversation. Of course, as was beaten into her, Soyeon would go back into her usual instincts.

"I'm sorry for distracting you, sir! This is my fault for pushing you into such a vulnerable state." She said, then moving to guide Gavin back to the cavern mouth in some hope to try and get some brownie points and remove himself from getting blamed by any higher ups. "Ah-I'll keep my mind from wandering off next time, sir!"

PROMPT:
- 130 MP - IC POST [x13]
- 300 MP - Loss

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
crumble [post-d]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:34:22 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"We can blame Hoenn for that."[break][break]

Kanto had never been so chaotic, Galar even less so.[break][break]

Drafted into Rocket. He empathizes with her, in a way. Many, like Gavin himself, had chosen the path they walked. However ill a choice it was, it was still a choice. He pitied those who were forced to make it.[break][break]

But he keeps quiet on that account, conditioned as he was.[break][break]

He laughs softly as she suddenly jumps to rectify their mistake, shaking his head. "The fault is mine for allowing myself to be distracted. I was the one who went wandering off down the path of conversation."[break][break]

He appreciates her earnest attempts to rectify the situation, at least.[break][break]

"It'll be our little secret," he says with a slight smile. "The day is mostly at an end."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cave (Extra)

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights