[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]'s departure had left a lot of thoughts on her mind, mostly worries revolving around the inability to contact or . And maybe the fact that hasn't texted her saying that he's gotten out safely.[break][break]

As soon as some other Rockets come to the outpost, she dumps the duty of watching over the unconscious grunts onto them. The explanation is pretty simple, considering how she's bullied one of them into backing up her accounts of a League member ambushing them. And once she mentions something about having to help Mesprit do something, most of them figure it's better not to get in her way lest they get in trouble for the obstruction of discovery.[break][break]

Now as they stand at the edges of the Interdream zone, watching wisps of mist curl and crawl at their feet, they have to make a decision.[break][break]

"There's no way he's in here, right?" She might ask, hoping for Reiner to put that possibility to rest. But both of them know that getting into the Interdream mist was how Ashley's comms got cut. Strictly speaking, it wouldn't be a real stretch of the imagination to think that the same thing happened to Isaac.[break][break]

"I... don't really want to run into any of those things though."[break][break]

Reiner's grunt more or less echoes that sentiment.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || postdormitum: interdream

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 10:56:57 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
There had been reports of an aggressive Roaring Moon nearby. In all honesty, Callan didn't understand why they didn't just label them as Paradox Salamence.

It'd be a hell of a lot easier to remember.

Alongside his Garbodor, Miasmax, who was filtering the bodies on the floor for dogtags, identification, trainer IDs, so that they'd be able to know who was missing. As he approaches the rift near Ultra Deep Sea, he spies a familiar form.

Small, white hair, red eyes, with a Luxray. Most trainers would not be able to tell the difference between a Luxray and another. But a Ranger is, and he was one beforehand.

"Eris." He says, speaking up. He already knew that she'd gone back. There was no way she'd stay in the League, not after what Josh did to her. "Have you gone back to Team Rocket?" It was not an accusation, nor did he intend to fight her today or try to capture her again. "There's an aggressive Roaring Moon nearby, you should head back out. We've lost a few teams to it."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 11:24:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Perhaps, whipping around at the sudden noise is a bad decision. And Eris almost certainly regrets it as she hisses and winces, a hand instinctively reaching for her back as if that might help in any way. At this point, she wouldn't be surprised if she somehow managed to undo 's helpful healing with everything she's been putting herself through.[break][break]

"I-" Where are her painkillers? Hindsight truly is 20/20 and she's regretting not packing any for this trip. A low and shaky breath whistles through gritted teeth, Reiner already beginning to reach for her backpack as if looking for something.[break][break]

"I almost died." Comes the eventual answer. The Luxray carefully tugs out a pokeball and cracks it open to reveal a Comfey. And oh, how quick the little fairy is to offer healing, chirping angrily under her own breath as she guides the calming glow.[break][break]

"They told me I'd be safe with them."[break][break]

Both from the League and from their own ranks, ironically enough. She's sure that would be able to figure that much out, considering the recent tactics that Rocket has been using against deserters. Leaving isn't entirely an option for her, not when she has too many fears that she's failed to address.[break][break]

Taking in yet another deep breath, she will try her best to ignore the pain. And she'll look to the Elite Four, carefully watching for any changes in his expression as she forms her next sentence.[break][break]

"I can't just leave. I lost contact with my brother and I don't know if he's in there. And if he is, and there's a Roaring Moon there with him, I have to help him."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 11:29:49 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I know." Callan replied, quietly. "We failed you. And we've failed so many others." But that had to wait, right now, there was something more important at hand. Callan pauses, as he looks towards Eris.

"Then we look for your brother first." He says. "Let's call a truce for today Eris, I really don't want to fight you, or anyone right now. I've killed enough in this stupid war already." Callan moves over to the interdream zone, stepping into it.

"Are you coming with?" He asks her, as he looks towards Reiner.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 11:44:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Perhaps, there is comfort to be found in how he acknowledges what has happened. Perhaps, it's just a ruse to get her to lower her guard. Despite the way Reiner regards Callan with caution, the lack of intruding emotions tells her to give this offer of a truce time.[break][break]

"I didn't want to fight you either." She admits, "I... am going to hope that you killed only because you needed to though."[break][break]

Considering what has happened to her, it feels like a rather unnecessary confession on his part, but she can learn to appreciate how transparent he's being with her in this very moment. And as he prompts her to follow, she does so, giving Reiner a gentle pat on the shoulder as he gives her a gruff snort in return.[break][break]

How very strange. Despite her telling herself that she should avoid the Interdream zone at all costs, she couldn't care less about that self-promise when the safety of others is at stake. With Reiner by her side, she allows the mist to envelope them, making sure to keep pace with Callan as he leads the way.[break][break]

"The truce will extend to him, right? He's... been rather on edge around Leaguers. B- but he's easy to reason with."

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:31:57 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Yes." Callan replied. "But that would depend on if we find him, and if he's not going to attack first."

Callan's Garbador, Miasmax, walks across the interdream zone, collecting into its mass. The scenery around them twists, bends itself against the two as Calla nsees visions of a city in flames, the streets collapsed as a Silph building looms overhead. "Help, help! Dragon!" Screams a passerby.

No time like the present. "Miasmax, STOCKPILE!" Callan yells, as nearby rubbish bins, metall poles, beer cans, debris and flaming bits of tinder enter into its bulk, increasing its size to protect both Callan and Eris. The Roaring Moon DRAGON RUSHES from the skies into the four, as it collides into the Garbodor STOCKPILE and injures the trash pokemon, sending it hurtling back.

It beckons the remaining three with a visceral roar, as Callan returns his Garbodor to its Pokeball. "Eris, if you want, go find your brother." Callan says. "I'll see if I can take out this thing in the meantime." Despite the fact that he was well aware of Eris' skill in Pokemon Battling, part of him still couldn't accept that he'd let a child be put into danger.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:43:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"] is pretty hot-headed, but she doesn't believe him to be the kind that punches first and asks questions later when it comes to strangers she seems to be working together with. The truce will probably hold as long as she gives him ample notice not to throw fireballs at Callan.[break][break]

But before she can even worry about that, she has to worry about the world distorting around her. The scent of conflict is heavy in the air, causing her skin to prickle as she scans their surroundings. In the time that she takes to notice the Roaring Moon, Callan's Garbador is thrown by the sheer force of the charging dragon, leaving Reiner on edge as he snarls back at it.[break][break]

"No. I can barely take on one of those things on my own." Considering the ever-changing nature of the Interdream zone, she isn't quite sure when another might just pop out of the mist. Theoretically speaking, the safest place for her to be is to remain by Callan's side as they work through their enemies together.[break][break]

Whistle - Pink petalled winds begin to pick up as Reiner digs his claws into the ground. And as he does, he takes yet another step forwards, roaring back at the strange Salamence as a Springtide Storm rushes at it.[break][break]

"I'll back you up. That'll make it quick."

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:01:18 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The Roaring Moon screams as the petals from Springtide Storm land against it, being 4X weak to Fairy is no joke, and this is no different. But it channels something inside of the interdream zone to sustain itself, regenerating its health.

Callan wastes no time in folowing up with his own Pokemon, sending out Eurea, his Gardevoir.

Channeling the LIGHT OF RUIN Callan's Gardevoir produces a dread energy, pooling the energy from the Interdream Zone to manifest an immense wave of iridescent light at the Roaring Moon. Crystals form from the Roaring Moon's carapace as it TERASTALIZES into the STEEL TYPE as it tanks Eurea's attack, before it fires a Steel Type TERA BLAST at the party.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
one step || c
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 20:18:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's glad that the so-called Roaring Moon maintains some of the same weaknesses as its origins, and Callan's follow-up is more than timely. But to deal with the unknown is to fight against the unexpected and oh, does this strange one sure deliver.[break][break]

The Terastalisation comes quick, its counterattack even quicker. She has just barely enough time to take a step as the Tera Blast rushes at them. In an instant, the world goes cold, an unexplained hostility swirling within the hearts of both trainers and pokemon alike as a pink-hued shield (Protect) stands between them and a world of pain. But the barrier won't last forever against such an attack, it only seeks to buy them a second to retaliate -[break][break]

Reiner's mane begins to spark. Blue is the Rising Voltage that he channels with his own two paws and in an explosion of raging electricity, the earth shudders as numerous lightning bolts strike for the dragon.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
one step || c
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:03:01 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
A luminescent pinnk barrier saves both of them as the TERA BLAST crashes against it. But to Callan it only seems as though the Luxray itself used it.

Regardless, Eurea is quick to respond. As Luxray generates the blue lightning from its body, it creates a spear of MYSTICAL FIRE, tossing it at the now steel type Roaring Moon. The spear drives into the mouth of the beast lightning electrifies and stuns it from being able to continue its attack, as it cuts through and delivers a fatal blow.

The Roaring Moon goes still, before dispersing back into Dream Mist. With the beast settled, Callan turns towards Eris. "Okay, let's look for your brother."

The rest of the journey is eventless, as they encircle the dream zone. After an hour or so, it became clear that whoever this sibling was, they were not present, and so he guides Eris back out to the real world. "Goodbye Eris." Callan says, a hint of sorrow in his voice. "I hope to not see you on the field."

+50 Participation
+50 Posts
+50 Knockout
+10 Assist
+10 Knockout
+100 Mission Completion
+200 Victory
Total: 470 MP

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
one step || c
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:23:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Death is never a pretty sight but with regards to creatures created from their imagination, can she really call it death? She doesn't avert her gaze from its demise, watching as its body breaks down into nothing but listless thoughts and dream mist. And though she might not be certain on what she feels about its fate, her belief that these are simply creatures that shouldn't exist is strengthened just that little bit more.[break][break]

She doesn't even argue against Callan when he gestures for her to get a move on, her mind now putting those thoughts to rest as the worry for Isaac resurfaces once more. Throughout the journey, as she calls out with whistles and Reiner with unmistakable yowls, her hope begins to waver by the very second. Surprisingly enough, there are no voices to answer; It's a fleeting thought but perhaps like her search for Azelf, she's shooting her shots in the wrong direction.[break][break]

Just as she's about to give up, Callan rounds their little trip up and leads her back to the beginning of their search. And her disappointment is clear as the sadness in his voice, the conflicting emotions nibbling at her heart as she listens to his final note.[break][break]

"I- Please stay safe..." It's all she can offer in that moment, her hands unable to reach out and take his own. "If... I ever needed help with something..."[break][break]

With the world ending, with her own safety, with the problems of the Lake Guardians that hang over her head. Her argument with echoes in her head, the outcome scratched deep into her memories.[break][break]

"I- uhm... please help me tell that I'm sorry for his loss."[break][break]

With that, she allows Reiner to tug her hand and lead her away, swallowing any other words she wanted to say. And as her tiny visage disappears into the endless expanse of the Deep Sea, Callan might spy a strange golden gaze peeking from her backpack, never once turning away from him.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
one step || c
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:01:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: