part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Shadows Tracing Bones [M]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 2:47:35 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silphtest2"]

"I can't believe it took us this long to get dinner," Delilah complained, pouting dramatically. "I've been here for a week, Malcolm! We were supposed to go out my first night in Hoenn, but someone was busy."[break][break]
She eyed the handsome man sitting across from her with mischievous eyes. Despite the overly dramatic chagrin that colored her tone of voice, she wasn't actually upset with him. It was in her nature to give the men she was fond of a hard time, that was all.[break][break]
Ambrosia was a chic, modern spot with a 200 PD tasting menu that was apparently to die for. Alolan-fusion, they called it. "An upscale, Hoenn-inspired twist on traditional Alolan cuisine." Her assistant had said it was the posh place to go these days, all the rage amongst Hoenn's biggest celebrities. The quality of the food wasn't at the top of Delilah's list of concerns when it came to dinner dates, however; if her conversation partner was painstakingly banal, the entire thing would drag. Despite being a talented actress, she often found it difficult to keep up appearances when she was bored out of her mind.[break][break]
Luckily for her, the food at Ambrosia was good and her date wasn't boring.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Delilah's Outfit Inspiration[break]
Mission: Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.silphtest2]--accent:#c67be8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silphtest2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:09:04 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Malcolm1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"How cruel of me. And yet something tells me you're the sort of woman that has no shortage of entertainment," Malcolm said, unbothered by the woman's display as a lazy smile touched his lips.[break][break]

Her little act elicited an amused chuckle from him instead, and he leaned back in his seat, enjoying the view of both the woman in front of him and the venue she'd chosen. One informed the other: classy, sophisticated, wealthy.[break][break]

Would a woman like this have asked him to dinner in such a manner in Sinnoh? Not with the surname Carver, surely.[break][break]

"Next time, I'll be certain that it's your assistant penciling me into your busy schedule, not the other way around."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sleepless in Slateport.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]--accent:#4682B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 11:42:22 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silphtest2"]

His assessment was accurate, and she had no intentions of denying it. Of course she was busy. She had a makeup brand to run, promotions to participate in, and a family who somehow managed to elicit more drama than she ever could as a professional actress. She smiled innocuously at his comments, taking a sip of her cocktail. It was more tart than sweet, which was how she preferred her drinks.[break][break]
"What's keeping you busy, anyway? New programming for RotomTV?" She asked. "Personally, I'm insulted hasn't contacted me yet for an interview. He ought to know that my return to Hoenn is big news." Her tone was playful. "Good for ratings."[break][break]
She liked the way Malcolm was looking at her, like she was good for plenty of things. It was one thing to know you were special; it was entirely another to be treated as such. She was no stranger to being fawned over, but this was different. More subtle, and more challenging. There was something razor-sharp about his keen gaze, even as he relaxed into his chair, enjoyed the food - like a patiently coiled Seviper who knew better than to strike too soon.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Delilah's Outfit Inspiration[break]
Mission: Sleepless in Slateport

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.silphtest2]--accent:#c67be8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silphtest2]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silphtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mal, Malcolm Carver
He/Him
November 1
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Pansexual/Aromantic
Director of RotomTV
Civilian
Uninterested
But Amused
10 height
10 height
You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @malcolm
Malcolm Stone
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 3:07:03 GMT
Malcolm Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Malcolm1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Hm? Ah, something like that." A polite laugh met her observation. "I'm looking for a new face for RotomTV. Someone who can take the media by storm."[break][break]

Blue eyes lingered over the woman in front of him, admiring her the distant way one might a work of art. Flattering, but not lecherous. Simply appreciative of its aesthetic and monetary value.[break][break]

"Individuals like that can be rare gems to find, as you well know."[break][break]

His smile widened and he leaned forward, as if sharing a conspiratorial joke between them.[break][break]

"Particularly the kind that are... how did you put it? 'Good for ratings.'"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sleepless in Slateport.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]--accent:#4682B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Malcolm1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".Malcolm1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 20:35:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
n/a

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: