played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
ILL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 5:42:13 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The balmy breeze of the incoming summer season swept the open fields of Littleroot. Out there, in the center of it's plush fields, Felix stood with his newly acquired KUBFU.

The two were practicing the basics, yet again.

"You're here."

The admin regarded the incoming grunt with a nod. They'd briefly met within the ultra sea realm.

"Did you bring it?"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 5:52:13 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji’s eyes were fixed onto the admin, the bags underneath his eyes, his eyes watched the small little pokemon, and had to supress the urge to squish it into nothing but a bloody spectre.
[break][break]
”Of course.” The mirth, the joyful tone in his voice was gone, nowhere to be seen, and he simply threw up the pokeball that sat in the palm of his hands.
[break][break]
The red light gave light to his Urshifu, the pokemon stood there in the open, stepping into the dirt, a fist covered in darkness was immediately prepared until Kouji struck his arm to the side.
[break][break]
”We’re just training. So, do you want this lil’ guy to hit a lot, or to just hit hard once?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Training

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 19:34:27 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Hitting it would be too cruel. It would build resentment; a path he'd already carved out for himself.

"no. I'd want yours to teach him first."

There were a few stray pokemon crawling across the tree line. Some bug types, some rock types. Felix gestured toward them with the back of his hand.

"Use them as dummies."

The small kubfu, youthful in his exuberance, bounced forward. with out-stretched hands, he stumbled over and wrap himself around the urshifu's leg.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 1:29:59 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji shook his head.
[break][break]
”I was asking what kinda fighter you want him to grow up into, like mine, the kinda Urshifu that hits many a time, or like the other, that hits a buncha times.” He said before he shrugged.
[break][break]
”Not like we need’ta know now.” He said as he patted the back of Urshifu, who seemed a little put off by the Cubfu at this leg.
[break][break]
”He probably thinks you’re his papa…How’s it feel bud’, you’re a dad now.” He said before snickers broke out which eventually turned into a full laugh.
[break][break]
His Urshifu released a huff as he reached down and grabbed the younger fighting bear by the scruff, and lifted him up.
[break][break]
”Yeah, just get him started, show him a move. Try using…Iron Head, it’ll be useful for ‘im.” Kouji said as Urshifu nodded before putting the Cubfu down and rubbing his own head for a moment.
[break][break]
Urshifu’s head shone in a silver light, before a metallic sheen took over it; he stomped onto the ground hard, dust was kicked up, the sound of rocks creaking echoed in the clearing before he leapt forward. The distinctive whistle of a fast moving object moving through the air, like a human-bear shaped bullet through the air that struck against a Beedrill, sending it crashing against a tree.
[break][break]
”Something like that?”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Training

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 4:19:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"oh."

The miscommunication had whizzed right over his head, almost to be lost entirely.

"It doesn't matter," he settled with a shrug. Truth be told, he held no high expectations or wants for the young cub. As long as he managed to secure his place along his roster, he would live to evade the infamous PC another day.

When the urshifu moved to strike, the kubfu stood back and watched, face washed with awe. His eyes were widened to the size of large saucers.

"Yeah."

Iron head was exactly what they were looking for.

"Do it again. Kubfu, watch."

As the urshifu would roll back into the repeated move, Felix's eyes strayed from the performance. In the roar of battle, he gave one short side glance before speaking, "you okay?"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 4:32:56 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Urshifu crashed through the tree moments after; yet his iron head allowed him to not feel the brain too greatly, he took a large splinter from his shoulder before he shook his head and used it on another tree where a Pidgey fell from.
[break][break]
”You’re the boss, boss…But it matters a lot for these guys.” He added in his two cents, he didn’t know what this man expected, what he wanted, what he sought. But he didn’t pry.
[break][break]
The white-haired thug brushed some dust off his shoulders as he looked at the smaller Cubfu, his golden eyes peered into the back of the little creature’s head, he didn’t turn as he spoke. His voice was low, and yet it resounded well in the clearing.
[break][break]
”Attack that pidgey, it’s an easy target. If you’re gonna get strong, start from the ground.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Training

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:15:11 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Does it?"

Do Pokemon even care about whatever form they evolve into? Would it change anything? Just grow and develop in the way to sharpen your own blade - that was the method the rocket admin had adhered to. Goals were limiting. Structures were meant to compress and enforce what was thought to be ideal by another set of eyes.

To 's advice, the kubfu nodded and diligently made its attack on the pidgey. A high-swinging IRON HEAD fell onto the bird. It missed.

Felix clicked his tongue, frustrated.

"useless. Try again."

During this time, Felix glanced over at the rocket grunt once more.

"You seem quieter."

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 4:22:46 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]
Kouji didn’t know how to reply to that last question.
[break][break]
His mind was focused on the task before him, there was less to talk about, but perhaps the most important reason was…
[break][break]
”Lotta things happened, it’s pretty boring.”
[break][break]
A string of failures, a lesson learned, and yet, he was unable the grasp the very core of that lesson. Just what had meant, Kouji thought he understood, thought he had rejected it, and now he stood here, staring at the back of the martial bear as it gave another example, straight at another tree.
[break][break]
The movement was slower, walking up towards that tree; his head shined a silver, energy coalesced towards it, and then he headbutted it.
[break][break]
”Lil’ bear, just make sure to take your time. You can do it slowly, charge that energy in your head. As for the big grump Admin over there, it matters. An Urshifu isn’t just a normal pokemon, the type changes based on how they decide to grow. Mine hits hard, really hard, but it’s a singular strike.” Kouji tilted his head side to side for a moment before he figured out a way how to word it.
[break][break]
”Same as me, most of the fighting styles I’ve learned are called ‘hard fists’, but there’s some that are ‘soft fist’, they flow like water, strike internally, that kinda nonsense. It’s a buncha attacks, but they build up and break you down. Or you just hit hard, once, and break them with that.”

[break][break]

NOTES

-Training

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights