Lucas Holden
Fancy Meeting You Here [S/C]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 11:59:41 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
He could sympathize with a workaholic. His former teammates in Nimbasa used to call him that too, and he'd retort about their lack of conviction. What use of limits if you don't push them at least once every so often?
[break][break]
In his not-so-humble opinion, that would also apply to cooking, but he's no expert in that.
[break][break]
"Heeeh," Lucas retorted with a mock callout, though he never went all-out with the jeer. It was a sign of respect, perhaps, like staring at a mirror with differently-colored edges. "I'm looking forward to tasting your food then~."
[break][break]
Lucas walks to the cashier - now thankfully devoid of the queue - before communicating his orders. He looked the part of a repeat instead of a waiting customer. Staff who observed him would probably assume that he's an old friend of their head chef.
[break][break]
That's not quite the right assumption, but not entirely incorrect either.
[break][break]
Once he's back in his seat, he has a new anticipation in mind and more seemingly casual questions.
[break][break]
"How often do you branch out? Trying new recipes, perhaps, or trying new ingredients."

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+ tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Fancy Meeting You Here [S/C]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 17:11:36 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

He could tell that the other male had a similar work ethic. Even without working eyes he had a feeling he put everything he had into his passions. Of course Shin gave it his all when it came to anything he did. Probably something to do with his competitive nature as well as how independent he was.
[break][break]
”A lot of people are surprised I can cook since I can’t see. You just took it as normal though. Hopefully I won’t disappoint when you try my cooking,” he told the younger male. He could never be sure what one would like. People liked certain things and he would never hold it against someone if they didn’t like his food. So far he hadn’t had any complaints though.
[break][break]
Lucas walked off to place his order but soon returned. It probably helped that he knew what he wanted before going up there. That wasn’t always the case. Sometimes people got up there not knowing what he wanted so the cashier would have to wait for the person to decide what the wanted. Luckily that didn’t happen very often though.
[break][break]
Hearing his question he nodded before speaking. ”I like to explore new dishes and if they’re popular enough they get added to the menu. I’m actually thinking of adding something new to the menu. I’m unsure what though so I may collaborate with another chef to create something new.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights