Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
Fancy Meeting You Here [S/C]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 16:47:02 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES

[attr="class","setting"]

The restaurant was bustling with people and he had been cooking nonstop since they had opened their doors for the lunch crowd. One of the other cooks reminded him it was nearing his break time. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Come on he was blind not forgetful. They didn’t have to remind him every five minutes, he could just check his braille watch to know how long he had left until his break.
[break][break]
He knew it was because he often ignored his breaks though. He just didn’t care for sitting idle. With them reminding him so much he knew he wouldn’t get away with skipping it this time. Even if he was technically their boss, being the owner and everything. But a few of them treated him like a little kid much to his chagrin.
[break][break]
Hearing footsteps approaching he held up a hand to forestall the inevitable. ”I’m going, I’m going,” he said, a note of irritation in his voice. Luckily the person backed off and he let out a sigh of relief. ”Come on Yuki!” he called for his alonan vulpix grabbing his cane before making his way into the front room. Since he was on break he decided not to hang in the kitchen not wanting to get in the way. Luckily the conversations were pretty quiet so he didn’t have to worry about sensory overload.
[break][break]
Sitting down at an empty table he allowed Yuki to climb into his lap. Smiling slightly he stroked the alonan vulpix’s fur. However his hand stilled when he heard someone approach. Raising his head he turned his head in the direction the footsteps had come from before speaking. ”Is there something you need?” he asked assuming it was a customer who had recognized him as the owner.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Clown

Luke
He/Him
Seventeen
August 18
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Pokeleague Soccer Player
Civilian
10 height
10 height
balls
awards
38 posts
Lucas Holden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @clown
Lucas Holden
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 7:24:36 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Is this place new?
[break][break]
Granted, this is the other side of the Hoenn he usually frequented. All his visits to Lilycove before this had been brief sojourns, but give Luke some credit. He would have remembered a place this elaborate and fancy, even if he was only passing through.
[break][break]
He'd be usually content on magicking his dinner - fires have a lot of applications, grilling among them - but he's been running a bit late today, and his stomach has been quick to remind him that he has eaten nothing since morning. Training's only one part of being an athlete, and watching your diet's another big part.
[break][break]
Lucas opens the restaurant's door while admitting his blunder to himself before an almost-packed establishment greeting him with a chaotic aural and visual assault. A couple of filled tables were visible from the outside, which serves as another reminder not to judge a book by its cover.
[break][break]
All he wanted was to order takeout.
[break][break]
With the servers busy fulfilling orders, he suddenly finds himself in no man's land. The perils of visiting during rush hours, it seems. Should he pick a less busy place?
[break][break]
But the food looks so good.
[break][break]
After a few moments of looking around, he finally notices someone who doesn't look busy, coupled with a well-groomed, beautiful, white-fur Vulpix. However, what strikes his attention the most isn't the vulpine but rather the chef himself.
[break][break]
It's a brief bout of deja vu.
[break][break]
He greeted Luke even before he called out to him. Rather impressive considering the packed restaurant. Is this the so-called sharply-honed trading instinct?
[break][break]
"Ah, yeah, sorry. I want to order takeout, though-"
[break][break]
How to make the following not sound weird?
[break][break]
"-Are you not from around here? Pretty sure I've seen you before."
[break][break]
Probably not like that.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+ also hope this works

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 22:26:18 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The voice that responded sounded familiar. But not familiar like he heard it everyday or even recently. More like he had heard it awhile back. Awhile back? Perhaps someone who had run into while living in Unova. That’s the only thing he could think of.
[break][break]
Hmmm….he didn’t think it was Castelia City. And the only other place that had stuck out to him was Nimbasa City. Wait Nimbasa? That was it he sure he had run into the younger male there but he couldn’t remember his name though.
[break][break]
”Not exactly, I wasn’t born here but I’ve been here a year. I was born in Castelia though since I spent time doing the gym challenge I’ve traveled all over Unova,” he told the younger male. ”You’re from Nimbasa right? I remember your voice but I’m afraid your name escapes me. My name’s Shinobu Fujimori, all my friends back in Unova called me Shin though.”
[break][break]
After introducing himself or he guessed reintroducing himself he suddenly remembered why he the other red head had originally come over. ”Right takeout, if you want to get something to go all you have to do is go to the register and tell the cashier you want to place a takeout order.
[break][break]
”If you don’t know what you want it’s best if you take a menu up there or look over the menu before heading up there,” he commented gesturing towards the menu’s that were placed on the table for anyone who sat at the table. [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#A81717; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/C1qczWmH/IMG-1611.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Clown

Luke
He/Him
Seventeen
August 18
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Pokeleague Soccer Player
Civilian
10 height
10 height
balls
awards
38 posts
Lucas Holden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @clown
Lucas Holden
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 12:07:52 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Ah, of course. Back in Unova, huh? Luke'd be surprised at how the chef's features are still in his memory, but it's not like he remembers him flawlessly.
[break][break]
Hell, he can't even remember his name.
[break][break]
"I'm from Nimbasa, yeah. Pretty impressive you still remember my voice." Facial details tend to be the first ones to recall for barely-recalled memories.
[break][break]
Though, with his unfocused vision, acute hearing, and seemingly glassy, almost ethereal pupils-
[break][break]
Oh. Oh.
[break][break]
"Name's Luke. Lucas, actually, but Luke's easier to say." He audibly drags one of the nearby chairs to sit on, tipping the other redhead to his current location. It's impressive that he managed to pinpoint the menu without looking, though Luke figured that memorizing the locations of everything was the bare minimum for being competent in this job with that handicap. "If it was Nimbasa, probably when I was running around the City, huh?"
[break][break]
He did that almost every day, so it was a safe bet.
[break][break]
"So you work here, then? Do you have any recommendations? I figured the takeout menu's different than the dine-in menu." He'd probably avoid the dishes with broth and get those he could eat on short notice without worry.

NOTES

+ tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 16:50:41 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”I wasn’t born blind but memories of people’s faces are fuzzy even though I only lost my sight three years back I’m already starting to forget what it was like to see. I guess voices is all I have to remember now so I’ve gotten good at recognizing someone’s voice,” he explained seeming a bit embarrassed about the praise. He was use to being praised on his food but being praised on other stuff about him wasn’t something he was use to, which was why he got so flustered.
[break][break]
He personally didn’t think either name was that hard to say and he wondered who had decided that. ”Compared to my full name your name’s easy. My friends called me Shin because they would butcher my full name,” he told the younger male as he said down. Considering the scraping of the chair had announced his presence he had his face turned towards him.
[break][break]
Hearing his response he nodded. Though it wasn’t like he remembered exactly what he or the other redhead had been doing at the time. ”Before I lost my sight I would often come to Nimbasa to play sports, use to be fairly good at them too,” he commended stroking Yuki when she began to nudge his hand for more attention.
[break][break]
Hearing his question he shook his head. ”No they’re the same. If you end up ordering soup we put it in a plastic container with a lid. They’re the cheap ones that doesn’t cost a lot of money so the customer is free to keep the container. Hmmm….there’s some Hoenn cuisine, I like making food from other regions some people not from around here can have a taste of home. If it’s something simple you want I like the bacon wrapped meat skewers though I suppose it’s more of a kabob since there’s bell peppers, onions, and small mushroom caps along the skewer.”
[break][break]
”in my opinion it’s one of the best things to eat if you need to walk around,” he told the younger male. Despite being the owner and head chef he tried not to be biased. It was that reason he could recommend certain dishes despite thinking all his recipes tasted good.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + almost posted the post in my templates thread instead

close tab

played by

Clown

Luke
He/Him
Seventeen
August 18
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Pokeleague Soccer Player
Civilian
10 height
10 height
balls
awards
38 posts
Lucas Holden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @clown
Lucas Holden
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 3:23:08 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
"Hmh, I see."
[break][break]
There was nothing more to it. It was a personal matter to ask someone who's - mostly - a stranger who Luke recently met, perhaps for a second time. How would you react if someone you barely know goes, "Hey, how about that potentially traumatic event in your past?"
[break][break]
Yeah, probably not good.
[break][break]
Fortunately, the matter of names, sports, and food quickly overtook the conversation. All of them are relatively more palatable as far as topics go. Luke'd happily embrace them.
[break][break]
"Good ol' Nimbasa, eh? Sport's one of the only good thing about it."
[break][break]
Before the conversation would go deeper into the veritable rabbit hole he created, Luke segwayed into the opportunity to talk more about food. It's the more urgent matter, after all.
[break][break]
"Oh, that sounds good." Not to mention it's not so different from the food he usually eats, "I'll have some of those. Do you have any other finger foods on the menu? What about drinks?"
[break][break]
Luke rises from his seat, memorizing the potential order while scanning more additions. His mind wanders about, arriving at another interest subconsciously, almost as a reaction to the exertion.
[break][break]
"So, what kind of sports did you do?"
[break][break]
His condition might have halted that, but that thought flew over Luke's head.

NOTES

+ tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 15:42:38 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”Yeah, wasn’t really one for theater,” he agreed with a chuckle. Oh he could get behind sports but he had never seen the appeal of theater. In fact he had always seen plays as boring. Though he supposed there were some people who enjoyed that kind of stuff.
[break][break]
The subject moved on and he was relieved that he had given a good recommendation. Would’ve been embarrassing if Lucas was a vegetarian or something. But he supposed he would’ve been told first off if that was the case. So it was good that he had recommended something the other would enjoy.
[break][break]
Hearing his question he nodded. ”Yeah we have mozzarella bites, it’s an appetizer and is like mozzarella sticks. We have just plain mozzarella or pepper jack when it comes to those. We have onion rings or fries as well you can ask to have either added as a side to the bacon wrapped meat,” he explained waiting to be sure he got all that before continuing.
[break][break]
”As for drinks we have soda, water, tea sweet and unsweet, different flavors of lemonade classical, strawberry, wild berry, cherry, or blueberry,” he said wondering if he would ask about anything else menu related. Like dessert. Before he could think too much on it the younger male brought the subject back to sports.
[break][break]
While he no longer played due to being blind he still listened to games on the radio but it seemed like Lucas was a bigger fan of sports than he was. ”I dabbled in a bit of everything I never played on a team I just played with my friends, though I suppose baseball was the one I played the most,” he said shifting uncomfortably.[break]

close tab

played by

Clown

Luke
He/Him
Seventeen
August 18
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Pokeleague Soccer Player
Civilian
10 height
10 height
balls
awards
38 posts
Lucas Holden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @clown
Lucas Holden
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 17:47:09 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Onion rings, classic
[break][break]
Lucas made up his mind for a side helping of onion rings and a sparkling water bottle or two for the road. He absent-mindedly taps on the menu booklet while listening in on the other young man talking about his past experiences with physical activities.
[break][break]
He can't explain it very well, but there's always something about other people's sports experiences that interests him. Perhaps there was an inspirational storybook quality, even if it must have sounded conceited to others.
[break][break]
"Tried something like that lately?" Luke asked bluntly, his tone casual rather than accusatory. "There are all sorts of facilities for sports around here that rival Nimbasa, though I guess there'd be fewer of them compared to Nimbasa."
[break][break]
It's hard to beat Unova when it comes to flaunting excess.

NOTES

+ tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 0:35:34 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

He wasn’t sure how he was suppose to react to the question. Probably the only sport he would probably feel comfortable doing without his sight would be fencing or maybe martial arts. Nothing that had to do with a ball. If he had been hit in the head with a baseball when he had his sight he didn’t want to know what would happen now that he didn’t have his sight.
[break][break]
”No I suppose I could try to learn martial arts, I think with most other sports you need working eyes,” he said with a shrug. He tried not to be blunt but he wasn’t known for sugarcoating the truth or he supposed facts. Besides his blindness didn’t bother him. At the point he was use to his lack of vision.
[break][break]
”I still listen to games on the radio though,” he said hoping that if things had become awkward it would lighten things up again. ”What about you are you into any sports?” he inquired. Wondering if he did a sport or if he was just big on exercise.
[break][break]
He had heard of people like that. People that were really big on exercise. It was usually the kind of people that was on some kind of new health kick.[break]

close tab

played by

Clown

Luke
He/Him
Seventeen
August 18
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Pokeleague Soccer Player
Civilian
10 height
10 height
balls
awards
38 posts
Lucas Holden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @clown
Lucas Holden
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:57:35 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
If he didn't let his condition discourage him from physical activities, then that's ideal. To only be able to watch from a distance while not being able to do anything is an aggravating feeling. Lucas won't wish that on anyone.
[break][break]
Then again, perhaps he's being reasonable. The man before him isn't letting his unfortunate condition keep him down.
[break][break]
"Not necessarily. You can play with a ball with a coordinated effort and the right partner. Start slow, perhaps to satisfy the itches of hearing the game from the radio, before taking off running."
[break][break]
Of course, a hobbyist could stop at the coordinated effort with partners and be relatively content. Lucas assumed if he still liked to listen to sports radio broadcasts, he still had a lingering passion for baseball.
[break][break]
But he has been assuming a lot of things.
[break][break]
"I do, yes. I play football. I'm only an amateur, so you probably won't catch any of my games on the radio." Lucas softly sighs, "I also work in the Mauville City Gym, but I'm still not very good at it."

NOTES

+ tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 13:44:20 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

He didn’t let his blindness control him. If he did he would’ve never learned how to cook. He wouldn’t have opened his own restaurant. And he wouldn’t have become head chef at said restaurant. However the thought of doing sports with a ball seemed kind of out there. Not impossible, just kind of out there.
[break][break]
”Maybe, I’ve been hit in the head with a baseball once already. Not too keen for a repeat performance,” he said absently. It had been on his mind awhile especially when he brought up sports involving a ball. He had no idea what would happen if something like that happened again. After all the last time it had cost him his vision.
[break][break]
As he mentioned what sport he planned he nodded. ”Well if you ever go pro I’ll keep an ear out,” he told him. So he worked at the Mauville gym. ”That must be nice, I’ve never been to the gym myself. I wouldn’t mind learning to ride a Pokémon or facing off the gyms. But don’t have time when I have to run the restaurant, I would have to make time for that on one of my days off,” he explained shaking his head.[break]

close tab

played by

Clown

Luke
He/Him
Seventeen
August 18
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Pokeleague Soccer Player
Civilian
10 height
10 height
balls
awards
38 posts
Lucas Holden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @clown
Lucas Holden
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 3:32:57 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
"Hey, that's alright. Do it at the pace you're comfortable with. There are plenty of sports without a ball. Jogging, for example." Lucas said, none the wiser about the significance of the ball's trauma. Not everyone would have the destiny to play with a ball, even if it's his talent. Martial arts are fine, though he's content with kicking someone in the head with a ball as self-defense.
[break][break]
Lucas' sojourn through the motion halted in a blink after Shin said something unexpected.
[break][break]
"Wait, you run the restaurant? Are you the head chef or something?" He said, doing another double-take. He presumed his leisure pace here was a mandatory rest period for the less fortunate.

NOTES

+ tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 17:19:55 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

There wasn’t any reason to force himself to do anything. Forcing yourself to do something would just make you not like what you were trying to force yourself to do or make you not like something even more. It was no different than trying to force yourself to eat certain foods that you weren’t a big fan of.
[break][break]
”True and that would be a reason to stay fit, though moving crates of food around probably helps with that.” Sometimes if they were to busy they would get more food like raw steak, raw chicken, etc. delivered and it was usually delivered in crates. They were often fairly heavy and required good upper body strength to carry them.
[break][break]
Soon the conversation moved on to what they did. And finding out about his work at the gym he had shown interest in the learning to ride a Pokémon. Though in doing so he mentioned running the restaurant. Being use to people just knowing he didn’t think anything of it.
[break][break]
It was easy to forget that not everyone knew he owned the place. ”Yes that’s right. I just happened to be taking my break. Apparently everyone needs one of those even the boss,” he said it being clear from his tone that he didn’t really agree with the last part.[break]

close tab

played by

Clown

Luke
He/Him
Seventeen
August 18
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Pokeleague Soccer Player
Civilian
10 height
10 height
balls
awards
38 posts
Lucas Holden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @clown
Lucas Holden
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 7:38:17 GMT
Lucas Holden Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
You'd think that first-timers would have excuses for knowing minutiae about the establishment, but this is deceptive even for repeat customers. Lucas assumed the young man before him - someone within his age group - would have a similar-level apprentice job in his working place. He might have been projecting a bit.
[break][break]
"Oh, mm, sorry for interrupting your break time," Lucas noted the discomfort in his tone before continuing. "Though, by the sound of it, you didn't sound too pleased with this break. Itching to go back and whip something out?"
[break][break]
There's a thin smile on the footballer's expression, though nothing that the chef would notice. Shin would probably hear the slight jesting tone he adopted, however.
[break][break]
"Let's see how good the rest of your staff is at busy hours, eh?" He said before walking to the cashier and placing the orders in the queue. He's not buying only for dinner - nor himself alone - so the items' quantities are excusable if challenging. If he has the money, why not?

NOTES

+ tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

shin
he/him/his
December 19th
Castelia City
homosexual
chef
civilian
Keenan Toral
Boyfriend
5’9” height
5’9” height
awards
149 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinobu
shinobu fujimori
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 3:49:53 GMT
shinobu fujimori Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

”Don’t worry about it, I don’t like just sitting around,” he reassured the younger male. He much preferred having something to do. Best not tell the others he had been helping out a customer on his break though. Having been told to take a break he didn’t think they would be to happy that he hadn’t exactly taken one.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say he chuckled. ”Yeah I live, breath, and dream cooking,” he said with mock seriousness dramatically placing his hand on his chest. He wasn’t able to hold it for long though and soon his lips were twitch. ”Nah while I do enjoy cooking I’m not quite that bad, I just like making people happy with the food I make hence the reason I prefer working,” he explained a small smile gracing his lips.
[break][break]
He didn’t follow after the younger male sure he would tell him how it went when he returned. Besides he didn’t care for walking around the restaurant when it was business hours since he couldn’t be sure if someone wouldn’t decide to stand up while he was walking past pushing their chair into him or causing him to trip over a chairs leg.[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights