Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:47:38 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Winter 2022
[break]

Frank stirred awake, comforted by the immediate knowledge he was in a real bed and not the uncomfortable cot he'd slept in for three years. That only meant one thing: his freedom had not been a dream. He really wasn't in jail.[break][break]

However, the presence of another's body in the same bed surprised him — but only for a moment, as memories of the previous night returned. Frank could not help the smile that spread across his face then, nor the way he reached out and pulled himself across the bed toward .[break][break]

Planting a soft kiss on the other man's shoulder, Frank curled up against him, warm and content and aching in all the right places. By Arceus, he hadn't felt that good in so long.[break][break]

Sunlight filtered through the half-drawn curtains of the hotel room. The alarm clock on the bedside table displayed red numerals: 09:03. It was still early, and Frank was too damn content to move.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Cut One's Losses

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 18:59:11 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

While may have felt better than he had in the last three years, 's body was more sore than it had been in a long, long while. [break][break]

His pale skin was mottled in bite marks and hickeys and sticky with sweat and other fluids. And fuck was he tired. It felt like he'd only just gone to bed.[break][break]

Something shifted on the mattress beside him, goading him out of his half-sleep. As Damien began to grumble awake, flashes of the night they shared together resurfaced in his mind:[break][break]

No, wait–! Not there!
[break]

Please don't stop..! I'm gonna—!
[break]

F-frank..! I can't.. a-anymore..!
[break]

God, he could die right here and be happy to end it all. At least it would save him the embarrassment of having to see 's smug fucking face. Speaking of, a soft kiss to his shoulder told Damien the bastard was awake too. [break][break]

He refused to look at him. Only shifted a little more into his pillow, drawing the comforter around him.

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 20:18:09 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

When Damien shifted but did not turn to greet him, Frank rested his chin on the other man's shoulder. "You okay?" he asked.[break][break]

The previous night had been a whirlwind, a lust-fueled dance that fed a hunger long-brewing. Frank thought he wouldn't ever be satiated, his need for Damien growing with every grasp and soft moan. The angry, red marks all over the younger man's skin was a testament to Frank's appetite.[break][break]

The morning had brought clarity, however. His needs met, he could turn to more serious, important matters — such as Damien's well being. Because despite their relationship, he considered Damien a friend. His best friend.[break][break]

And friends help each other.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:13px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 2:10:47 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Friends helped each other.[break][break]

Damien was thinking over that right now, actually.[break][break]

What was to him? They'd been close, once. More than anyone else in his fucked up life, Damien had felt Frank was the only person he could turn to and rely on completely.[break][break]

But then he got locked up. And things got even more fucked up. Damien couldn't make end's meet anymore, had to join ROCKET to feed the family. Got shipped off to bumfuck Hoenn. Just — shitty turn of event after shitty turn of event.[break][break]

"...Mhm." He mumbled into the sheet, yet found himself scooting closer into the crook of Frank's body. Whatever the fuck they were, the contact was nice, at least. The warmth. The feeling of being wanted.[break][break]

"Jus'... a lil' sore, I guess."

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 12:57:30 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank chuckled at the admission. As Damien scooted closer, Frank wrapped his arm around the other man's torso to pull Damien against his chest. Then Frank buried his nose in Damien's hair, inhaling the scent of him.[break][break]

"Sorry," the silver-haired man murmured.[break][break]

He wasn't really sorry, though. He'd never really been sorry.[break][break]

"What's your plan for the day? Going to work? Or are you free?" Frank asked. Though he had no intent to rise from the bed yet, his mind was already hard at work preparing for the day ahead.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 16:38:26 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Damien was a slight man. He'd always been that way: lean muscle, thin frame, just below average height. [break][break]

So when Frank pulled him close, it was like being completely enveloped in a cradle of comforting warmth. Damien could feel the other man's chest hair tickling his upper back, the rough calluses on the hands that drew him in, hot breath at his neck. It sent shivers throughout his body, which Frank may or may not have felt as well. It was frustrating and wonderful all at once.[break][break]

"I'm... free." There he went again, so fucking nonchalant. [break][break]

What the fuck is with this guy - showing up here, barely saying a few sentences before fucking my brains out, and then acting like no time has passed? [break][break]

"...Frank." Damien started, unfurling from the bedding a bit so that he could be better heard. "I need you to run me through what happened."[break][break]

He shifted a little, leaned his head to the side so that they'd make eye contact.[break][break]

"It was hell when you left. So please... stop acting so damn casual."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 17:06:26 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Acting casual was how Frank got through life. Everything was fun and games; serious matters remained unaddressed. Even the matter of the relationship he had with Damien had never been codified, labeled with something that could restrict Frank.[break][break]

Yet he loved Damien with all his heart — loved him enough to grant him whatever he wished. In this case, all the seriousness Frank could muster.[break][break]

He exhaled. "Okay. Where do you want me to begin? With the arrest, or after the sentencing?"[break][break]

Untangling the past three years was something he hadn't begun to tackle for himself. He wasn't sure how he was going to do it for another person.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 17:39:12 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Most of the time Damien didn't give two fucks about much either. Casual wasn't the word he'd use to describe himself, though. Uncaringly cynical, maybe? Just fucking tired of the world's bullshit?[break][break]

Tired of Frank's bullshit for sure. He wanted answers. Clarification. Explanations. [break][break]

An apology? Yeah, a fucking apology too.[break][break]

"Start from the beginning." Damien answered quietly, as meek as Frank had seen him in the last twenty-four hours. [break][break]

"The arrest."

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 20:35:17 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The beginning. It felt like a lifetime ago, yet the memories were as vivid for Frank as the days they happened.[break][break]

He shifted so he could look Damien in the eye — properly. And then he began to talk.[break][break]

The arrest. Frank had been at home in his luxury apartment, the new one he'd bought after his divorce. The police had arrived with a warrant for his arrest. Confused and panicking, Frank almost refused. He knew better, though, and let them escort him to a car waiting on the street.[break][break]

He hadn't been the only arrest. His boss, his boss' boss — everyone in the company who'd participated in fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering had been rounded up. Like pigs, they were crammed in cells at Black City Police Department's headquarters. There were over a dozen of them, total.[break][break]

Frank thought the police would eventually let them go. Someone he knew had strings to pull — or so he told himself. But against everyone's expectations, even the media's, they went to court. Frank himself endured weeks and months of trials before he received his sentence.[break][break]

Ten years in prison.[break][break]

Jacqueline hadn't allowed their children to see Frank during the trials. It had crushed him, but it had crushed him more not to see Damien, either. But soon what Frank wanted didn't matter. He found himself in a jail cell at Black City Correctional Facility. He had to learn how to survive — and quickly.[break][break]

Frank was determined to get out of jail early on good conduct. He obeyed the staff as much as possible, did the work assigned to him, smuggled nothing, took no drugs. When the other inmates tried to bully him for his pristine behavior, he quickly learned how to assert dominance over them. He wasn't going to be anyone's bitch.[break][break]

The hard work and good conduct paid off. Frank's sentence was commuted to three years. "And now I'm here," he finished. His throat was parched, as if he'd been talking for hours. "Trying to start over."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 19:36:10 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

Damien laid in silence for a long while. [break][break]

Processing. Remembering.[break][break]

The arrest had happened so quickly. Frank was free one second, locked up the next. No time to settle anything... or say goodbye.[break][break]

When Frank's sentence had been communicated to the public - ten fucking years - Damien had felt something inside him crumble into pieces. The sudden absence of someone who had been such an integral part of his life had been absolutely devastating, for a bunch of reasons. [break][break]

Sure, Frank's money was gone now, but that had only been a surface level concern. Deep down, Damien's heart ached to lose someone whom he loved so dearly.[break][break]

Like hell he'd ever admit that shit though.[break][break]

But now Frank was here. Flesh and blood and real, holding Damien in his arms as if no time had passed. No absence, no heartache.[break][break]

"...What was prison like?" Damien asked, tucking his head under Frank's chin. He nestled in closer, still enjoying the skin-on-skin contact between their bodies.[break][break]

Unspoken, but on his mind, "Did you have someone else in there?

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 16:29:42 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The way Damien drew even closer to Frank sent a thrill through the silver-haired man. He pressed the front of his body against the length of Damien's back even harder, hugging Damien to him as if he never wanted to let go.[break][break]

"Prison was hell," Frank murmured, a rare solemnity entering his voice as he flashed back to those ugly years. "It was dog-eat-dog the way finance isn't."[break][break]

Being the bottom dog meant being everyone's bitch. You ate like shit, slept like shit, and couldn't walk five minutes without being harassed. At least in the business, people didn't treat you like their plaything.[break][break]

Most of the time.[break][break]

"We had an hour of outside time in the exercise yard and workshops for building bird houses and shit. I read a lot to pass the time, if you'll believe it."[break][break]

He didn't know what else to say. It was difficult to describe prison to someone who had never been there. A clinical explanation of his daily routine wouldn't have conveyed the degradation of humanity that occurred inside the facility's walls.[break][break]

Frank buried his face in Damien's hair, wishing to forget.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 16:44:21 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

You? Reading for fun? No way I believe that shit.” [break][break]

Despite how it sounded, Damien’s voice was hollow and soft, lacking in the usual joking cadence that would follow such a statement. Because truly, he felt for Frank. Even the little glimpses he shared really did seem like hell. And it made him think.[break][break]

...you’re not gonna go back, right? You’re gonna stay clean this time?”[break][break]

Damien’s hands shifted so that they gripped Frank’s forearms where they wrapped around him — gently at first, then tightening. A glimpse of the anxiety building within him.[break][break]

This is what he was fucking afraid of. Why he was so fucking angry when Frank showed up again. Because he’d mourned the loss already, dealt with the aftermath.[break][break]

Now he was supposed to do it all over again?[break][break]

He couldn’t. I can’t lose you a second time…

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 12:46:19 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The vulnerability in Damien's voice, and the way he clung to Frank's arms, brought a frown to the silver-haired man's lips. He understood that his friend had finally dug past the anger and resentment to address his true emotion: fear.[break][break]

Specifically, fear of losing Frank again.[break][break]

Frank shifted, raising himself on an elbow so he could look down at Damien. If Damien allowed, he would turn the younger man's head with a gentle hand so their eyes could meet. His expression was deadly serious.[break][break]

"I'm never going back," Frank said emphatically. "And I'm never leaving you alone again."[break][break]

Then he leaned down and kissed Damien squarely on the mouth to seal the promise.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 14:12:06 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]

hated a lot of things. [break][break]

Anger had become a secondhand emotion ever since he was old enough to walk. It was an underlying part of him – something that was never truly detached from his day-to-day.[break][break]

What he didn’t want to admit, however, was how he used that anger to mask things about himself that he detested. Like how vulnerable he felt around Frank, how the bastard could make him feel upside down and messed up on the inside. How he made his chest feel all full and weird when he was around, but empty when he wasn’t. [break][break]

Dependent. It made him feel dependent. And he HATED it. [break][break]

But there was no way to detangle someone like from his life. And deep down, Damien didn’t want to.[break][break]

He allowed the touch, the gentle movement of his head. Stared up at Frank with those shocking seafoam eyes of his. And asked with a commensurate seriousness:[break][break]

Promise?”[break][break]

He hoped his tone and expression conveyed the gravity of their situation. Broken promises were one of the many other things he hated.[break][break]

Frank’s kiss sealed the deal. Damien returned it fervently, slipping his tongue between the other man’s lips. A hand found its way to the back of Frank’s neck, pulling him in closer.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 15:32:06 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank did not promise with words.[break][break]

He promised with his mouth. With the way he pressed hot kisses against Damien's bruised lips, his narrow jaw, and the pale length of his neck. With the way he bit down gently on the sensitive junction between throat and collarbone.[break][break]

He promised with his hands. With the way he ran his palm along Damien's sharp angles, down to the soft belly that quivered at his touch. Down farther still, to what lay between the younger man's legs.[break][break]

He promised with his heart. With the way he embraced Damien, rocked together with him, brought them both to the height of heaven. With the way they came down after, skin shining with sweat in the morning light, breaths warm and soft against each other's cheeks.[break][break]

"I love you," Frank murmured, still tangled up in Damien's limbs, his head foggy.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]