black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 4:00:05 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

didn't promise with words, but wasn't smart enough to figure that out. [break][break]

Well, maybe it wasn't smarts that he lacked. He was just so goddamn enamored that he'd always taken the best parts of Frank at face value. The asshole was just so good at drawing on the pieces of Damien that were the most vulnerable.[break][break]

Like his heart. And his dick.[break][break]

Fucking Frank. He always knew how to get what he wanted in the end.[break][break]

So he promised with his body and Damien took that commitment as gospel. Swayed with him like parishioners singing a Sunday hymn, touched him with a reverent hand, worshiped him like the God he'd made himself to be in Damien's mind. [break][break]

Until they tumbled back together again, sweaty and satisfied. [break][break]

Until he whispered I love you — marking the end to their communion. [break][break]

Those three words made Damien's chest tighten. Caused him to squeeze his arms around Frank a little harder. But he didn't say them back.[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah." Damien breathed out instead, exhausted all over again. How many times had they fucked now? He'd lost count by this point. "Now get off me, ya big softie."[break][break]

His words weren't backed up by any physical gesture, though. He just laid there, his body barely peeking out beneath Frank's bulk. That was, until, Damien's phone vibrated loudly on the nightstand. [break][break]

Stretching as far as his arm would allow, he was just able to coax the device into his palm with the tips of his fingers. As soon as he read the text on the screen, however, he wished he'd just ignored it and remained in Frank's arms.[break][break]

"Shit."

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 4:17:18 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

When Damien reached for his phone, Frank took that as his cue to start getting ready for the day. With great reluctance, he disentangled himself from his lover's arms and rose from the bed.[break][break]

"What is it?" he asked, even as he wandered into the bathroom to start the shower. But he didn't enter it right away; he wanted to give it a minute to come to the right temperature.[break][break]

So instead, he put a bead of toothpaste on his toothbrush and returned to the short hall outside the bathroom. Leaning his shoulder against the wall as he brushed his teeth, he waited for Damien to tell him what, exactly, the problem was.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Cut One's Losses

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 17:50:38 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

"...just Rocket bullshit." Damien responded, sighing heavily. "They need me for something tonight."[break][break]

He remained prone on the bed while Frank got up to begin his day, thinking over how to structure the rest of the time he had before starting work. There really weren't that many hours left.[break][break]

"I should probably get going." He could shower, brush his teeth, apply ointment to the harder bites, all that crap at home. For now, Damien got up and gathered his discarded clothing from the night before, dressing himself even though the fabric clung to him uncomfortably. Definitely needed to run a load of laundry when he got home too.[break][break]

Before he left Damien scribbled something using the provided hotel pen and pad of paper. Ripping it out, he then approached Frank and offered it to his friend.[break][break]

"Here. If you ever need a place to crash in Slateport." [break][break]

555 Bushwick Ave.[break]
Apt. 32A[break]
Code: 9963
[break]

His address. Frank probably wasn't familiar with Slateport's various neighborhoods yet, but this one was notorious for being one of the most dangerous parts of the city. But, consequently, also the cheapest.

[attr="class","damien-notes"]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 20:46:53 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Rocket bullshit. Frank frowned as best he could with a toothbrush in his mouth, but didn't say anything. Instead, he finished brushing his teeth while Damien got dressed. Standing in the small entryway of the hotel room, he accepted the paper and scanned the address.[break][break]

"Got it. Thank you," Frank said, putting the note down next to his wallet so he wouldn't forget it. "You stay safe, okay? I'll talk to you later."[break][break]

Ever a complicated man, he did not kiss his friend goodbye. They'd had their intimacy, and now it was time to tackle the day. Instead, Frank gave Damien a bright smile of farewell, then stepped back into the bathroom.[break][break]

A new life in Hoenn was certainly going to be a challenge, but nothing was impossible. And with Damien nearby, Frank knew he had someone dependable on his side. So really, he could do anything he wanted.[break][break]

Anything at all.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Cut One's Losses

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#E7E7E7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Our Hurts [M, Past]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 3:57:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: