Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:06:57 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

After the brutal attack on the Mauville Gym, Dorian had to answer for his actions. Though he had his reasons for doing so, the fact of the matter was that he didn't get permission to do so. He was no longer a Beast, no longer an Admin. He had to wait for a greenlight, just like any other rank and file member of Rocket.

As punishment for his actions, put him on a period of Grunt Duty.

Following the hearing, Dorian went back to the clinic where Eris was. He believed that news would've made its way to her. He knew she would hate this. He knew that she'd be disappointed in him. He didn't respect her wishes.

With some reluctance, the Mad Dog would walk into the clinic.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:32:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Tension is high in the clinic as Dorian walks in, a doctor manning the reception desk with furrowed brows as several voices echo down the corridor. When he finally looks up to the sight of the Mad Dog, it's either fear or confusion that's first struck into him, followed by a brief sigh as he pinches the bridge of his nose.[break][break]

"If you came here to see Eris, she's made a mess and completely locked herself in the room." It's a gruff statement that beckons for an explanation, though not quite expecting one should Dorian simply give him a look to mind his own business. "No one's been able to get back in. Probably a Fairy Lock on her end. This problem child..."[break][break]

He gestures to the back, barely attempting to stop the ex-beast should he attempt to make a move towards the room. And standing outside, he might see the poor nurses attempting to speak through the closer door - Mostly pleas or briberies for the occupant to open the door once more. And where there might be periods of silence, there's also seems to be the occasional shattering of glass or the violent screeching of a chair being shoved across the room.[break][break]

Then finally, a quiet sobbing.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:38:45 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The receptionist tells him what's been going on. "Thank you, I'll handle this.", he told the receptionist, before walking over to the room she was barricaded into. He'd look to the nurses, frowning. "Please, let me handle this.", he'd tell the nurses.

He would knock on the door of the room as Eris was quietly sobbing. "Eris? I know you must be furious with me. Please, can we talk?", Dorian called out to her.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 19:54:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's no argument between the nurses as they make room for Dorian. And as he knocks on the door in their very own way, as he begins to speak his first few words, he might just hear the quiet clicking of a lock.[break][break]

A strong Psychic force blasts right through the doorway and slams right into Dorian. In an instant, the white bleached walls of a clinic is replaced by painfully bright, blue skies; the man finding no walls to stop himself as he might tumble across the cracked and jagged concrete.[break][break]

And when he recovers from the initial shock, he will see it - A girl scorned for her naivete, ire burning her up from the inside and her will seen clear in her eyes. A strange mark mars her left arm, dark as an endless night as her fists clench tight. Behind her, silent observers: A Luxray and a pink pixie, both gazing upon the sight with that same golden gaze.[break][break]

There is a lull in time, a moment for him to speak.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 20:06:40 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

One moment, the he could hear the lock disengaging, and the next, he was sent flying back along the concrete floor.

Dorian squinted as he took in the bright blue skies. He would then see Eris, with a strange mark on her left arm. But more important was the look of pure scorn on her face.

"Eris.", he started, taking a good look at her. "Do your worst.", he finished, resigning himself to his punishment.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:11:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Having teleported as far from the clinic as possible, Eris knows that almost no one will walk these streets. No one will witness how shamefully Dorian resigns himself to judgement.[break][break]

There aren't any words required from her, none that she will spare for someone who has betrayed her wishes in the cruelest of ways. Instead, she pulls two daggers from her pocket, each carved in the image of those that might once have owned. And she drops one of them to the ground with an audible clatter, kicking it over to Dorian with an expectant gaze.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 1:43:00 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian looked on in shock as Eris brandished two daggers. But the real horror began as he kicked one over to him, expecting him to grab it.

Why was she doing this?

"No, not like this.", Dorian pleaded with her. "I don't want to hurt you!"

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 0:06:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She cocks her head at his pleas, keeping his visage prisoner within her gaze.[break][break]

"You've already forfeited the right to say that."[break][break]

Her grip on her knife tightens, the tip of her finger rested heavy upon the edge as her skin threatens to break. It's not going to stop with a simple few punches, the monster that's shaking the slumber from its bones demands for so much more.[break][break]

"Pick. It. Up."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 6:48:07 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian looked up at Eris with pleading eyes.

"I know I hurt you! I know I disrespected your wishes! But I'm done hurting you!", Dorian told the girl, adamant on his refusal to pick up the knife.

"Please don't do this!", he begged her.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 23:57:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Then why are we here?"[break][break]

Bitter winds howl with the crashing waves, messing with her hair and rippling through her clothes. Loose bits of concrete scratch like nails on chalkboard as she scrapes her heel against the ground.[break][break]

"You're not allowed to stop now. Pick it up."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:07:42 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian realized there was no talking her out of this. As much as he wanted to talk her out of this, she was far too angry. If he wanted any chance at redemption, all he could do was obey.

Slowly, Dorian got up, and picked up the dagger. All he could do was hold it out in a defensive stance.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 13:26:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Where he sees a chance of redemption, she sees a fragment of a cruel reality, disillusioned by the weight of her existence. If life hadn't played out the way it did, if they had never crossed paths, if she had never made it this far to begin with -[break][break]

There are far too many if's for her to count, far too little reasons for her to convince herself why she should overlook this incident like she has with every other tragedy Rocket has orchestrated.[break][break]

She doesn't need Mesprit's influence to poison her mind, her heart beating louder than ever as she takes her first step. It's a cold sensation that trickles to the tips of her fingers, a laser-sharp focus that gets her to go straight for him, arcing her knife up towards his chin as she shoves her other hand into her pocket. And in that moment, she draws another blade, ready to dig in and drag across his thigh.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 19:01:34 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian deflected her first dagger with his own, only for Eris to produce another dagger. The Mad Dog let out a growl of pain as the dagger stabbed into his thigh, and dragged across. His teeth were clenched tight, but his lips were wide open.

tags:

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 5:24:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The harm she inflicts draws a hiss from his lips, but how would it compare to the pleas or screams of Dorian's victims?[break][break]

"Did they deserve it?"[break][break]

She drops closer to the ground, reaching out to embrace his shin and yank back with all her might. Perhaps, it would throw him off balance. Perhaps, it would cause him to fall.[break][break]

A monster like him deserves to fall.[break][break]

But she won't stop there. She lunges forwards once more, her blade spun around for her to jab the butt right into the side of his torso. With enough force, it would sting long after it landed.[break][break]

"Tell me."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
True Punishment (Closed)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 3:33:58 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Given the wounded state of Dorian's leg, Eris would find it easy to throw him off balance. All he could do was attempt to prevent himself from falling over, catching himself. Dorian let out a grunt of pain as the butt of the dagger struck his midsection. This, in combination with her earlier move, caused him to fall onto his back.

"No, but they were in my way. You know those that stand in Rocket's way get crushed under its heel.", he'd tell her.

He knew that would only make her angrier. But it was the truth.

tags: