1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day (Gym)
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 20:11:54 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

So far he had earned three badges, some were easier than others, the latest one he had acquired had belonged to , and the fight between their dragons would live on in his memory for a long time to come. It had been a well fought match, but now he was here to claim his fourth badge, and get one step closer to challenging the Elite Four, and claiming a champion spot for himself. His team was already coming together for the challenge ahead, and so he stepped into the arena wondering if he would be facing the Leader himself, or a stand in.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Day (Gym)
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 1:40:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

A DAY

GYM BATTLE

PRIOR TO THE METENO INCIDENT, fernando may have granted the ceo of ROSE INDUSTRIES an audience. not to make the challenge more difficult but rather to share a moment between individuals. a chance to socialize and learn more about one another.

now, he cares little for the company that pulled away from the league in their most dire hours. it’s been relegated to the black list of BENOIT ARMAMENTS—something not worth his time.

amor will find the entrance simple enough. a receptionist confirms his appointment and then leads him down plain, empty halls. at the end, a standard league battle field awaits.

welcome to the slateport gym,” a robotic voice recites over the intercom.

today will be a singles challenge. each side may use up to three pokemon.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day (Gym)
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 16:48:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Petty as always I see...." Amor says more to himself, amused as he nods in acceptance of the challenge, and he pulls out a pokeball. This was truly just another pit stop for him, though he found it amusing that in the amount of time he had spent in Hoenn he had yet to meet the Silph CEO. There day would come eventually, but until then he would continue to grow his own business, and personal strength.

"Orira you're up." He gave the command as a Hisuian Goodra stood in front of him. It was a very strong opening Pokemon, and allowed him to scout out the opponents team.

TLDR
Amor summons his Hisuian Goodra!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Day (Gym)
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 8:30:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

A DAY

GYM BATTLE

“BATTLE ROUTINE SET,“ plays a recording of fernando’s voice over the speaker phones.

a pokeball is launched from a dispenser built into the wall. it lands with a starling thud, releasing an AEGISLASH onto the battlefield. as one of his gym staples, it rears its blade at the opposing pokemon, all too familiar with its purpose.

execute!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,861 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
A Day (Gym)
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:14:04 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

An Aegislash against his Dragon? Amor had to stop himself from scoffing at the meager challenge this would probably afford to Orira.

"I expected a bit more....Orira torch it...." He gave the calm command as the flames built up in the maw of his beast and it unleashed a powerful Flamethrower against the ghostly sword of his opponent.

TLDR
Hisuian Goodra uses Flamethrower!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
A Day (Gym)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 23:44:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

A DAY

GYM BATTLE

ONCE THE POKEMON GAINS ITS BEARINGS, it launches itself forward. after all, distance is the enemy of melee combatants. however, when amor shouts a command, the pokemon takes for the skies. a mighty leap that gives it multiple avenues of maneuvering while exposing itself to the FLAMETHROWER from below.

a hoisted KING’S SHIELD blocks the bulk of the flames, keeping them at bay as it slides across the king’s sleek surface. enough to carry it forward as it tries to enter striking distance.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights