TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 5:15:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

MISSION POST POSTDORMITUM

“THAT DEPENDS ON YOU.”

their shade is conditional. every branch splits into a million leafs. one over another, they create an a lofty shield. but they are not infallible. nor are they in perfect alignment. what cracks remain allows the sun to burn through.

do you win to challenge yourself? to overcome any and all adversities? for the satisfaction that you are a winner?

he clicks his tongue.

or is the title of winner just enough? regardless of whether or not you’ve truly won?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 5:13:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i win to win. to survive. to conquer. to make sure i never lose again."[break][break]

the title matters little—elite four, sword of justice, the volatile. they pale in comparison in the grand scheme of things.[break][break]

what matters is being the last one standing.[break][break]

"help me win, brother."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 5:42:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“WE CAN WIN,” he reveals in a hushed tone. “but your win condition has changed.

to invest in matias is a tricky endeavor. it asks for more than just an analysis of his skills and value. it asks for trust. the confidence to sink resources into an asset so volatile that it can flatline overnight.

the potential returns are staggering—elite four, groudon, silph—but the basis of his track record has plummeted. how many people has he wronged? how many will he continue to mistreat?

matias silph is a walking red flag. a liability even the most basic venture capitalist knows to avoid. but fernando is different. he can smell his value. pungent and rotten, like loose sulfur fresh over the edge of mount chimney.

he will be the only one to invest in this failure. and, should he live up to his fate, then the investment of matias silph will only be a drop in the bucket. but should he win, should he live up to the silph name, then the market disruption will be a never ending jackpot.

you have climbed and climbed. conquered anything in your way to find your seat at the top. now that you’re here, what more is there to conquer? to be a king means to protect the war chest you’ve cultivated with your sweat and tears.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 5:50:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his tone mirrors, now hushed as his lips curl into the faintest of grins.[break][break]

"but we aren't at the top yet. there is always more to conquer."[break][break]

hoenn. sea hoenn. all these rifts. the power he can acquire is fruitful and attainable; all he needs is direction.[break][break]

"i will protect what is mine but i know i can't do it alone anymore."[break][break]

for once, he isn't afraid to admit that he needs help.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 7:26:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“THE NEXT MILESTONE IS UNATTAINABLE,” he laments. “because it requires patience and sacrificing our mid-game to achieve a final victory.

he looks to matias.

you do not seem the type to wait.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 7:38:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'm not."[break][break]

a shrug of the shoulder indicates that, maybe, just maybe, this time he'll be able to compromise; to be patient and wait even when everything in him tells him otherwise.[break][break]

maybe.[break][break]

"what sacrifice will it take?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 7:51:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“CULTIVATION,” is both an answer and abrupt train of thought.

you will have to abandon your pride and become shameless. bide your time so that those around you will become complacent. plump.

his nose wrinkles.

if you win now, it will be in the short term. you will eat them up and then starve come winter. so we wait until there is enough to last us forever.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 8:33:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"that's risky."[break][break]

but what is life without risk? without the guts to do what others won't because it's too risky.[break][break]

he thinks back to his conversation with —how he had pleaded for approval only to come short—will the same happen now?[break][break]

after a pause, he looks back at his brother.[break][break]

"don't fuck me over."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 8:58:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

BROTHER

“WHAT MATTERS MORE?”

his eye betrays nothing. there is no them. there is no promise or deal. only the promise of victory. an end goal that is defined by specific outcomes with a winding road of forks that lead to it.

to win or to be the winner?

he repeats the question because matias asks, whether he realizes it or not. fernando silph, a relic of the league, will do as he always has done. history, heeded or not, will outline what comes next. it is up to the young bloods to act accordingly.

do not mistake my perfidy to be personal.

he turns his head back to headquarters. it seems more lively now. rambunctious under the helm of countless ambitions.

patience and sacrifice. a painful mid-game to achieve total victory.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BROTHER
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 9:38:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

that mistake will not be made.[break][break]

"a painful mid-game it is."[break][break]

as easily as they had spoken about it, he agrees if only because he knows he cannot do this alone anymore. his sense of direction is clear but he needs support.[break][break]

even if it pains him to admit as much.[break][break]

"i'll see you at the top, brother."[break][break]

will this prove to be a poisoned chalice? he wonders.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BROTHER
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 6:35:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB