POSTED ON May 14, 2023 22:16:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Things were calming down slightly. Mint had taken time to heal his wounds, which were substantially small somehow, and now he was back in business. He sat excited as he checked through little reports sent to him. He skimmed eagerly, separating piles he could pass up to or for their opinions on it. Next were his own little updates, checking in with the science department on any updates for his gear. [break][break]

Finally, after annotating tasks and assignments given to him, organizing their deadlines, and beginning planning to execute, he could start going back to his current research. But before he can plan yet another walk in the Silent Icelands, a knock interrupts. [break][break]

"Come in." he said, voice light and cheery as he turned down the Spotify on his computer and pushed some pins into his cork board, pining sticky notes with bullets on his next objective in data gathering.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: post postdormitorium [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/52/41/NvKdzckk_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 23:05:12 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunandstars"]
[attr="class","sunandstars2"]

[attr="class","sunandstarsw"]

the morning was a usual one. a few softer moments with knox before getting to work. he goes to mint at his own behest, because he has questions circling a few things.[break][break]

one, he knows this boy as 'his grandson' or so he had adopted himself to be. originally he hadn't picked a side, league or rocket; yet now he adorns the rocket logo with an odd pride. no, he doesn't flaunt it or advertise. but to those in rocket who know of him, it's no secret.[break][break]

when the offer to enter is given sam opens the door softly.[break][break]

"it's good to see my grandson has made a name for himself."[break][break]

while his tone is deadly serious he does in fact mean it as a tease. because he's learned how to joke; a robot with jokes.

[attr="class","sunandstarst"]

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw i]color: #cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 0:20:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Gramps!" the greeting is as loud as it is cheerful. He moves to greet him, giving him a quick hug as he did before tugging him in and closing the door behind him, not wishing to be interrupted. [break][break]

"How've you been?? I met- your...fiance?? Husband?? ?? A while back!" he said with a grin. Not much contact with them since unfortunately. Without Sam either but Mint had somehow managed to get incredibly busy within the last year, and the grave keeper tended to be elusive. He'd shown him as much their first meeting together at the beaches. [break][break]

"You're looking at one of the newest Rocket Beasts." he said gesturing at his office. A title he wore with pride. "Maybe I'll be Champion soon too." he added, still working on his Elite 4 challenges.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/52/41/NvKdzckk_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 15:06:54 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

"beastly grandson." sam teases further before thinking on if had ever mentioned to him before. but perhaps it had been ... when he was in kanto, taking care of things when his mother passed.[break][break]

"i'm relieved you're doing well. selfishly, i'm happy you hold such a title. i'm actually here seeking as much information on yveltal as possible. i'm aware it was connected to mt. pyre in my absence but has, apparently, since gone missing."[break][break]

he pauses only to make himself comfortable in the room.[break][break]

"in return for the information, i'll do whatever task it is you ask of me."[break][break]

truth be told, he wanted to control death as much as possible. or learn of it. maybe befriend it enough to persuade it to leave his loved ones alone. silly as it was, he was willing to sacrifice himself for the cause. he never wanted to feel the pain of loss he felt for his mother in reference to .

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1.5px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 22:53:27 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He lets out a laugh at the new and improved nickname. He gestures for him to sit and goes around his desk, bending down to grab at a little mini fridge he'd brought in. If he was to be confined to his desk, he would have refreshments. "Want something to drink? Coffee, water?" he asked as he pulled out his own little glass bottle of coffee. He smacked the bottom on his palm, eyes on Sam as he spoke. [break][break]

"Hehe, you, just on the up and up." he said wit ha nod and a grin. "Mmm, Yveltal? I don't have anything particularly specific about it." he said, pipping the little lid of his drink and knocking back a milky brown liquid before swirling the other half inside his bottle. [break][break]

"I don't think we've seen it recently. With Rocket or roaming." he offered, cautious to say something that may mislead his friend. "I can pull up some Yveltal references and maybe offer an educated guess about where it may hide in or reside at now but...nothing substantial. You'd have to go out and find out, you know?" He knocks on the corkboard behind him, detailing multiple legendaries he's witnessed since METENO. [break][break]

"Rough work, but it's always good to cross off possibilities. Narrows it down for you." He takes another sip before adding. "Your best best is , it's vassal at the moment."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 16:38:07 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

sam takes the offer of coffee with an eagerness that's usual when coffee's involved with the ex-sexton. he makes it black, with cream, not much sugar.[break][break]

"i was trying to avoid contact with the avatar, honestly."[break][break]

his eyes find the cork board and he walks over to be closer to it, eyes glazing over the information. he's more taking snapshots with his nearly photographic memory than actually taking the information in for the time being.[break][break]

"but if that's unavoidable, i suppose i'll have to give him a call..."[break][break]

he and have had dealings in the past, though not since his return from kanto and namely not since he stepped down from being the sexton of mt. pyre.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 4:27:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmm, understandable." he said with a nod as he turned to his little cork board and mulled it over. If he had to make a choice on it... there are a couple of locations that the bird of death might enjoy. There's a small shrug before he takes a sticky note to write some things down for his 'gramps'. [break][break]

"If I were going to research that thing, my prime locations for it would be Mt. Pyre, the Ultra Space Border location, and Kalos. It may have returned home." he said before adding with a shrug. "I'm not aware of anything catastrophic happening with it, but I vaguely remember it had a cocoon form it liked to regress to when weak. Keeping an eye out for large rock formations that may be it hiding in plain sight may be good too." he said, making a note for them. [break][break]

He finished writing the bullets on a sticky note before handing them back. It's in the shape of a light blue cloud. "Unfortunately, that's all I know off the top of my head. I'd have to look into it more in-depth for a week-ish to see what else is on it."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 13:59:27 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

sam watches the scribbles eagerly. the soaks in every word that his grandson has to say. he doesn't even question that he legitimately thinks of this individual as a form of family to him, however obscure the happenings leading to such a bond had been.[break][break]

"this is plenty for me to go off of," he gives his grandson a small look of gratitude. it's barely a shift in his usual resting bitch face, but it's an attempt and noticable enough.

[break][break]"this will keep me occupied for a while. leads like this aren't easy to come by and all i really needed to get going was my first step forward."[break][break]

seemed he would need to explore the borders, which he had assumed. and other things as well...[break][break]

"thank you, mint."[break][break]

business aside, he decides to be familial in some shape or form. he takes a drink and considers what to ask.[break][break]

"how have you been?"

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 4:44:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hehe, glad you think so. Hope you keep thinking it when you're 5 days into the library dig." Mint said, speaking from experience. "Look into everything! A lot of times it may not lead anywhere, but it's better to cross stuff off as no chance in hell, instead of being left wondering. Helps narrow down possibilities." he said. Mint was a big fan of trial and error. [break][break]

He beams at Sam, appreciating his pseudo grandpa's sincerity. It felt nice to help out sometimes. And he liked being useful to his friends. [break][break]

"Huh?!" he'd turned to his board, skimming it in case he remembered anything else. Snapping his attention back to Sam he blinked mouth open like a fish trying to eat. "Oh! I uh- well I got- promoted!!" he said with a laugh. "Training a ton- oh! hit 300k followers recently? Isn't that wild?!" he said. "A lot of it is from, contests, and the gym challenge but! A lot of people like my outfits and I started getting free stuff in the mail??" he said, with nod. [break][break]

He shoved his hands into his pockets before turning to check the pockets on his jacket that hung off his desk chair. He pulled out a little lip balm with with glitter in transparent pink jelly. "Like this- totally free, very good for my chapped lips." he said, tossing the little tube over to Sam. "What about you? any good, exciting news?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 14:02:34 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

And off he goes. Like a hamster out of his ball. Mint tumbles from ‘good luck gamer’ to a babbling goof within seconds. Sam follows along. Logs the information away in his brain.[break][break]

”That’s an impressive number.” Does he know what it means in the realm of followers? Not a lick, but Mint seems happy so he keeps his tone light and encouraging. Well, as encouraging as Sam can manage.[break][break]

”Free outfits?” Sounds like something he’ll have to ask about, not really understanding why a gym challenge, that many followers liking his clothes, and a contest would get him free clothes… maybe advertising?[break][break]

Catching the tube, Sam thinks, so it’s not just clothes he receives for free… huh. He inspects it, shows little interest other than happy that Mint’s happy, and tosses the balm back to Mint.[break][break]

”I’m well. I’ve come back from Kanto. I had to bury my mother.”[break][break]

Did he sound broken up about it? No, not really. But he’s done his mourning already and was ready to move on. Make her memory proud.[break][break]

”I’m focusing on home life and the Prescott business for the time being. Due to Merrick Prescott’s untimely death,” the man who originally ran the smuggling business under the Prescott name. ”Summer, Knox and I are currently cleaning up his messes and mending the correct business bonds.”

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw i]color: #cecece;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 21:07:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint nodded excitedly, still trying to wrap his head around the enormity of what he dealt with daily now. It's almost as insane as having an office and holding Beast rank. He catches the lip balm with a grin, before putting it back in his desk drawer. [break][break]

"Oh-" His mood drops despite Sam's staying the same. "I'm-.. I'm really sorry for your loss then." he said, offering the mandatory condolences. He didn't have a relationship with his own mother, but he could respect others. [break][break]

"Stay at home business hubby?" he asked, eager to move on from more depressing topics. "Don't think I heard a lot out of Merrick Prescott in general." he said, moving to his computer to begin typing something into the mechanical keyboard. "But! No news is good news right? Especially if you want to keep it from being public?" he said as he began pulling up whatever files he could find. Anything problematic would've probably already been dealt with by other agents, hopefully. And of course, the trio most heavily involved with it. [break][break]

"Hopefully, it's going well, yeah?" Sounded like it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 17:45:49 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
[nospaces]

stay at home hubby resonates in his core in a way he wasn't expecting. his eyes narrow a bit and he tucks it into the back of his head to maybe deal with at another time. he certainly won't forget the way it felt to hear it.[break][break]

while he didn't like to stay at home, it was more the idea of being or having a husband that caused him to inwardly consider a lot of things. namely what he'd had commissioned while he was in kanto.[break][break]

did know about the ring? did word somehow get out about sam making the engagement ring?[break][break]

"i'll be sure to keep you in the loop as well as i can from this point forward." he reroutes his thoughts by focusing on the task at hand, keeping mint's mind at ease.

[newclass=.sunandstars]margin:0 auto;width:420px;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars blockquote]margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px!important;font-family:poppins, sans-serif!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstars2]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:80px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin-bottom: -30px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw]font-size:11.5px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw u]text-decoration: none; border-bottom:none!important; font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #cecece; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsw i]color: #cecece;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst]text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarst a]text-transform:uppercase!important;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: 1px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.sunandstarsc]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 19:24:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hehe, yeah. Keep me updated!" Admittedly, he didn't know that much about things between him and . But much like and , he loved to be nosy. And while Jayden was bad at telling him stuff, he could count on Fern to keep him in the loop. [break][break]

Then again, maybe Rocket men were just bad at communicating. Jayden and Sam were kind of related right? He could see it. "If you got anything else for me, let me know. I'll be here, most of the time." he said with a snort. "I have office hours now." he added gesturing at the door. He'd gotten a grunt to install a little white board with a dry erase marker to leave notes on where he was if he needed to.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
grandpa's visit [m]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 6:27:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: