Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
A LESSON IN WOOPEROLOGY [M]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 4:25:32 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]You watch the puddle of mud at your feet idly.[break][break]

She frolics. Gills, feel, tail. You're not sure what you're looking at, slathered in that much muck. But it's moving, wiggling happily in the warmth of the sun, and the cool, cool mud. [break][break]

She's a disaster of a pokemon, you think. [break][break]

Nothing that sweet and innocent could ever love getting that dirty. But as she rolls around, as she gathers more and more mud on her body, til you can't see her skin anymore, you have to relent.[break][break]

"Yeah, guess you do love it, huh? Like a dirty little lechonk."[break][break]

You rest your cheek on the palm of your hand, watching with morbid interest. You've seen pokemon wallow in sludge before, you've seen your trusted companions drag themselves through the filthiest parts of the city, but never, ever, in your whole life, have you seen something love getting dirty like this wooper.[break][break]

"There's not enough mud on the island. You'll sink us into the sea if you don't slow it down some."[break][break]

With that lie, she raises her head. Mud caked on her face slowly drips down it, as she gazes up at you with a shocked face. [break][break]

"It's true. It's happened before, islands just disappearing off the southern coast. I read it in a paranormal magazine once."[break][break]

You can't suppress a smile as you say it. But she seems to take that as gospel all the same. As if she couldn't possibly accept that someone could lie to her, she takes it all on its face as something plausible. [break][break]

It just makes her double her efforts, rolling around in the muck even more relentlessly. [break][break]

And you watch her, crestfallen.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,797 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 5:01:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Strange as it might seem, Eris has been watching this play out for a little while. The snippets of wisdom that this stranger bestows upon her Wooper, the way it continues to flop about in the mud even when presented the idea of a sinking island. For a moment, she wonders if that's how Sea!Hoenn was created to begin with.[break][break]

That must have been one powerful Wooper indeed.[break][break]

"They're cute in their own way, at the very least." When she finally pipes up, it's at Reiner's behest, the Luxray more than aware of just how long she'd stand there in silence if given the chance. "A little hard to teach tricks to sometimes, compared to their Johto counterparts. But their evolution is really big and squishy? If that's the way to describe it?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 3:31:51 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Eyes flick upward, without moving even an inch.[break][break]

Eyes that are dull, uninterested in the world as it is, more concerned with what it could be and the hidden potential of it all. [break][break]

They seem to consider those words, and slowly fall back to the wooper still rolling in the mud. It hasn't slowed at all. It seems invigorated by those words, in contrast. It seems like it wants to drive back the land and bury this waste of an island in the sea, if it might become more of a muddy paradise than it is now. [break][break]

You seem to admire the drive to death.[break][break]

"Big and squishy... huh?"[break][break]

You consider it. [break][break]

Some large beast, like a throbbing organ rolling around in mud all day. Just as much a waste of flesh, but there's simply more flesh wasted. [break][break]

You smile at the thought.[break][break]

"I've heard they have a tendency to sting people who get too close. In all the mud they're hard to see or something."[break][break]

You're just relating this off anecdote. You haven't ever been to Paldea, and aren't liable to get there any time soon. It's not like you've had much of a chance to see the world outside of Kanto. Ironically, this kid might know more than you about this stuff.[break][break]

Remembering that keeps you humble.[break][break]

"I think... if you're traipsing through the mud without watching where you're going, maybe you deserve to get stung. You know? Like, you're asking for it at that point."[break][break]

Always be aware of the current circumstances. No matter what, be hyper-vigilant of your surroundings. If life in the underground taught you anything, it's that. [break][break]

And god, is the underground like slogging through the muck.[break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,797 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 3:26:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well... I guess they'd be hard to see in muddy or swampy areas. You rarely see that in Hoenn though."[break][break]

Or perhaps, she's simply been avoiding such areas for the fact that those are more of a hassle to venture through.[break][break]

"You're right though. I guess people just get super overconfident that they can just beat up any wild pokemon they run into. Then when they really get into trouble, it's a bit too late."[break][break]

Reaching into her pockets, Eris takes a moment to rummage about before pulling out a pokeball. Delicate water hyacinths are carved into its surface, blooming brilliantly despite the strange climates that rock this region. And tumbling out in a flash of red is a rather peculiar Clodsire, its skin glowing with spots of light shaped like water lilies.[break][break]

"In a sense, these lil buddies are like Toxapex but... you know, Toxapex can just regrow the body parts they lose." Her knees graze the ground, her fingers gently rested upon the Clodsire's head. "If Clodsire use their spines, it's like... a life or death situation, I think."

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 1:02:56 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"You think?"[break][break]

You stare at the Clodsire swimming in the mud. Compared to your own Wooper, it not only looks bigger, but dumber, too. You wonder whether it just looks that way, or if these things somehow benefit from getting stupider as they get older. [break][break]

How different is that from humans, at the end of the day?[break][break]

"I get it... it's cause they come from within, don't they? They probably hurt themselves just as bad as whoever they're attacking. That's why they're so oblivious to pain, and why they look so clueless, if I'd have to guess."[break][break]

It's purely conjecture, but if you were subject to that pain as well, you'd wanna be stupid too. It makes sense, even if it's sad. They run away from pain rather than embrace it, and become so innocent for it... [break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,797 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 14:46:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"That's one way to think about it, yeah." She cocks her head, pursing her lips as she considers the thought. "Though... I like to think that maybe the reason why they're so clueless is because they get along with so many other pokemon that they don't really expect to be attacked on the regular."[break][break]

Look at it. Who could ever muster up the will to hurt such a round, peaceful and loving creature? She certainly can't.[break][break]

"But at the end of the day, they'd still know how to fight to protect their family."

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 4:28:50 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]You stare at the girl. She's rather perceptive, a rare gift at her age. You're slightly envious. If you were that mature at her age, maybe you wouldn't have fallen into Rocket yourself. She doesn't look like one of the feral beasts you were used to running with. At least, on the surface that looks to be true.[break][break]

"Wonder what that's like."[break][break]

A little barb never hurt anyone. Like these Wooper rolling around in the mud, even a rose has thorns. That doesn't make it any less beautiful - and neither are you for having said it..[break][break]

"Yeah? You get along with people just like 'em? Me, I can't really stand it. People are selfish, self-absorbed. They never tell the truth. Hard to think of living life that way, but I guess that's why I ain't a Wooper."[break][break]

The pokemon rolling around in the mud stares up with a blank smile. You envy that, too. If she could only be so ignorant to the worst humanity had to offer...[break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,797 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:33:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"People are selfish. And they lie if it means that they can protect themselves or get what they want." Like what she's doing here, if she has to be honest. Lying about just who she is, pretending that all is well with the world as she introduces another to the beauty of such carefree creatures.[break][break]

"But sometimes, a lie does a lot more good. It's pretty strange, isn't it?" As Ash looks over to her with an equally dopey expression, Eris can't help but try to mirror it. Only to get a rather gleeful cry in return. "Iunno, maybe I've got a bit of Wooper brain myself. Getting along with all kinds of people? I think the world might be nicer if everyone got along with each other."[break][break]

But reality often dictated otherwise. In this case, it insisted that humans would always cave to their urges of power and conquest. War was inevitable. So many of the adults had told her as much, many had tried to shield her from the effects spilling over, but some would treat and hurt her all the same.[break][break]

"Mmm... well..." Standing up, she stretches her arms towards the skies, listening to her spine crackle and pop a little as she draws in a breath. "Maybe if we get along well enough with gym leader Navy, he'll treat us to lunch and some ice cream."

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
996 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 3:55:17 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"You're a Wooper-brain, are you?"[break][break]

Your eyes flit upward from the Wooper to Eris. One stupid grin is replaced with another. [break][break]

The resemblance is uncanny. [break][break]

Maybe that's all this is, isn't it? You can talk so freely around someone like Eris cause she's just as dumb as a Wooper. Casual conversation like this is rare for you, normally you've got your walls up. The only person you're able to get like this around is , and that took some hard fucking work.[break][break]

A young kid like this just doesn't have the guile to put you on your guard. [break][break]

"Yeah, I can see it. You've got that stupid grin on your face."[break][break]

You smile yourself, standing up straight again. The Wooper in the mud tries to follow you, but she slips and slides further into the pit. It doesn't deter her from smiling, though. On the contrary, she seems happier that way.[break][break]

"A world where everyone gets along, huh? Yeah... that'd be nice."[break][break]

But it'd mean people like you wouldn't exist. [break][break]

Would that really make the world better?[break][break]

... Yeah. Yeah, it would.[break][break]

"C'mon, let's go get some ice cream." [break][break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,797 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 6:12:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]In the moment that Tsubaki turns to look at her, Eris wonders just what crosses her mind. Only to be rudely enlightened a few moments after.[break][break]

"I don't have a stupid grin!!" Indeed, she doesn't. Not when the expression is wiped clean off by that comment. "Navy has a stupider one! You know, when he opens the fridge in the pantry and pulls out that one slice of cake he's been saving all day!!"[break][break]

As the Wooper slips within the mud, her Clodsire is there to pick it up, ferrying it right out of the pool and continuing to waddle after their trainers. And he'll even give Reiner a goofy old smile, leaning his dirt-covered head towards the feline and attempting to rub his cheeks against his legs. Heaven knows how he doesn't notice the pace at which the Luxray zips away from his gestures of affection.[break][break]

"I'm telling you! He has cake hidden in that fridge that he doesn't tell anyone about!! I swear!"

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 3:01:37 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: