played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 3:55:10 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The waning of the ship, the battle, and everything else involved had left little time for either admin or underboss to discuss much more beyond the logistics of ultra sea's aftermath. But now, within the safety of reality and sootopolis' walls, the music called Felix to action. There was no more avoiding what had been done.

A decisive knock barrages underboss 's door.

"You wanted to see me."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 5:42:19 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The relentless knocking would receive no answer for several minutes' time. When he opened the door, he'd find himself greeted by the chill disquiet of Elisabeth's displeasure, her green eyes flitting towards him with a viperous intent.[break][break]

Tension pressed down on all sides the longer she held his gaze, reminiscent of the presence of LUGIA near 's own office. Though she was no supernatural entity, hers was a spite that had cut its teeth on many men before him.[break][break]

"Admin Gallagher."[break][break]

It was a spite that would sharpen itself on his misdeeds, now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 23:20:08 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Even the sharpest of cuts couldn't leave a mark on him. Shielded by absolute resolve, all that echoed out was the dull thud of the underboss' spite fight against Felix's.

Deep Forest greens met hers in solidified apathy. Not toward her, but the situation in general. It was all so needless.

"You wanted to see me,"
He repeated, unwavering.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 17:09:51 GMT
[nospaces]

Hers was an icy silence, chilling in its patient wait for his reply. Upon receiving it, she spoke once more, and her voice maintained an even keel that fought to keep her bitterness reigned in.[break][break]

"During the battle of Dewford," she opened, "you deliberately disobeyed my orders in front of multiple other Rocket operatives. Your actions directly led to our mission failing and the cargo being compromised."[break][break]

She presented the paperwork she had filled out for the incident report, allowing him to look over it if he wished. Half of her didn't expect he would.[break][break]

"Before I submit this to people who have better things to do than chastise you for your actions, have you any excuse worth giving for your mutiny on the high seas?" she asked drily.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 8:17:51 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Stoicism sealed his reaction behind an iron wall fortified by unrelenting apathy. He listened, but disagreements came with most of what was said. Nothing was done without reason, and to say the result of their missions fell onto him? That was just ignorant.

"Do you think you could've taken an avatar?"

No. The answer was no.

That was a fact.

"If I had obeyed your orders, your life would've been at risk. We would've lost much more than some supplies."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 17:42:59 GMT
[nospaces]

"The moment we enlist in Rocket, our lives are at risk. The moment I was appointed to underboss, that risk became a certainty."[break][break]

The restraint over her building irritation kept her posture taut, but did nothing to quell the fury visible in her green eyes. They narrowed at him in two viperous slits of displeasure.[break][break]

"My ability to defeat an Avatar is not the question at hand. It is if you have the authority to disobey me, which you do not."[break][break]

Another fact. One he seemed intent on ignoring.[break][break]

"Regardless. If your concern is whether or not I shall face an Avatar despite my own fragile mortality, I can assure you that you have already failed to prevent that possibility from occurring. And you will undoubtedly prevent it from happening again."[break][break]

She folded her hands in her lap, watching his reaction.[break][break]

"Our enemies are powerful, and I do not intend to hide from this reality."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:13:59 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Time and time again, Felix's armor proved resilience against the underboss' many lashes. They were ineffective. Duds against the embodiment of blanket stoicism.
[Break][break]
That is until the question of his security managed to scrap a lick in.
[Break][break]
Felix naturally twitched in recoil.
[Break][break]
'I can assure you that you have already failed to prevent that possibility from occurring. And you will undoubtedly prevent it from happening again.'
[Break][break]
His knuckles tightened beneath the cover of the desktop, with veins undoubtedly piercing through the pale slate of his fists.
[Break][break]
"Elisabeth,"
[Break][break]
Not underboss Fiorelli, or Ms fiorelli, but Elisabeth. Plain ol Elsiabeth, the florist who'd stolen his inability to grieve.
[Break][break]
"I'm not going to let you die by their hands. And that order you gave? It was a suicide mission."
[Break][break]
He shook his head, resolve burning deep within the emerald of his eyes.
[Break][break]
"It is my responsibility to keep you safe. And I intend to do that."
[Break][break]
Distant words called back to him, hushed in the way a memory travels.
[Break][break]
'If my life had ended due to an unexpected deviance in our mission, the fault would have been mine for failing to survive it. That is simply the way of things.'
[Break][break]
Back then, in the discomfort of her old cottage, Felix had found himself in agreeance with her sentiment. Her life was worthless to Rocket; no different than a pokemon worth discarding. But somehow, someway, that had change. In more ways than one.
[Break][break]
A pause broke his words, leading into a quiet reassurance.
[Break][break]
"I don't know why you think you are, but you're not expendable"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:34:33 GMT
[nospaces]

His stoicism irked her. Was he so indifferent to her authority, to her own wants and thoughts in regards to her own well-being? How infantilizing.[break][break]

The flash of surprise (or hurt?) that flashed across his face for a moment gratified her, for that reason. She was not some child that needed to be under constant guard and scrutiny.[break][break]

She'd already lived that life, and had no intention of living it again.[break][break]

"We are all expendable, Felix." His use of her name was out of fondness, but hers was almost mocking in its echo. "You were not the only Rocket by my side that day. I would not have fought alone, regardless of your presence or lack thereof."[break][break]

Did he believe himself the only person capable in all the world of defending her? An absurd notion.[break][break]

Her next line of questioning sought to take a knife to the ludicrous nature of his thinking, extracting it piece by piece to expose the rot for what it was.[break][break]

"Would you take the same level of care with Underboss ? Or Underboss ?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:49:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"They're different.."

Their commands would've been followed without a second thought. But those two were experienced in battle, trained in the way of stealing life and securing their next tomorrow. Elisabeth was far from that. Inexperience wore at her bones, keeping her frail and susceptible to danger. Anyone could see it. Especially their enemies.

"They would've been able to handle themselves; you wouldn't. Not without help."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:56:30 GMT
[nospaces]

The insult stung, striking into the marrow of her own insecurities with pinpoint accuracy. What made you think someone like you could matter, Lisa, an old voice sneered in her ear, carried on low laughter that rumbled like thunder. Be grateful someone like me takes care of you.[break][break]

Her own knuckles turned white as they clutched the armrest of her chair, before she rose to her feet. She turned to the window away from him, all too aware of the way her face had become flushed hot with anger, betraying the depth of her own hurt. A hand idly rested on the potted rim of a calla lily, as if tending to it.[break][break]

"I survived an assassination attempt from without you," she said finally, nonchalant and flat in her intonation. "But you didn't know that, did you?"[break][break]

She turned to him, relishing in the possibility that this knife might have cut him as deeply as he'd cut her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 7:11:41 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
In comparison to a sword, a needle might not amount to much. It's small, insignificant, and easily swept up by the nearest gust of wind. But when wielded to kill, even the tiniest of needles can make the deadliest of blows.

The killer need only understand where to strike.

"?"

He echoed back the name, the initial shock from her words seeping into a silent broil of frustration.

When did this happen? How did she ever escape? Did this mean he knew of her association with Rocket?

Slightly widened eyes stared back up at her, the extent of inner turmoil barely contained. There was no hiding the hurt that leaked, much less the necessity for what came out next.

"why didn't you tell me?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 7:16:10 GMT
[nospaces]

"Because it doesn't change anything, does it?" she asked him pointedly.[break][break]

The scent of the calla lilies wafted through her office, heady and cloying, as she stared him down. She assessed the expression on his face, one that held back a thousand thoughts that went unsaid.[break][break]

Her hands linked behind her back, and she let out a quiet exhale of displeasure.[break][break]

"What would you do, if I did? Hunt down the Elite Four yourself? What a waste that'd be."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 17:42:59 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A sudden uptick of vexation surged inside him. It grappled his stomach, twisting it into a tightly woven knot.

His face hardened against the implication of his own weakness. There was no handling an avatar - they held the power to command gods into actions. To be the vessels to which unholy strengths take flight. But to be reminded of that? To have one's face dragged across the mud? It never got easier.

"I would've been there for you," he reaffirms, never wavering to her blows, "like I will be now."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 20:19:18 GMT
[nospaces]

"I would have been there for you, like I will be now."
[break]

His declaration sent a shiver of fear threading through her, whispering at other promises that had sounded much the same. It was funny how if something was spoken enough aloud, it ceased to hold any meaning.[break][break]

Why did they always choose this lie? To pretend to care for her, when no one ever did? It cut so cruelly, even when you knew it for what it was.[break][break]

He did not bear the face of those men; he had not wronged her in all the ways that they had wronged her, but nonetheless, those sins piled up in the silence that stretched between them.[break][break]

"That is not your role in Rocket, Felix."[break][break]

A stiffness manifested in the way she held herself, chin lifted up as she refused any attempt to look down on her.[break][break]

"You are not my keeper."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 21:25:54 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"You're right. I'm not your keeper."

Keepers were distant. Keepers were bound far more by obligation than their own freewill. A keeper is what his role started out as; it was the role which he was born to play. For far more than just Rocket's esteemed underboss.

But to say he was merely here due to obligation? No, even Felix wasn't that blind.

"But I am your friend."

It'd been years since he'd found himself referring to anyone by that term.

The closest had been , but due to the estrangements hindering their bond, friendship was nearly synonymous with coworker. The same could be said with .

But not with her.