Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 1:04:09 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Her placid mask faltered at this admission, if only for a moment. Arms wrapped around herself defensively as her lips moved to protest, though no sound emerged.[break][break]

She wanted to say he used the term 'friend' far too loosely, but the conviction in his eyes said otherwise.[break][break]

It frightened her, how intensely he stared at her now.[break][break]

Somehow she had always fumbled anything precious that anyone had ever handed her. Friendship and love most of all.[break][break]

"...Be that as it may." The veil of Rocket's hierarchy fell over the conversation once more, shrouding away the uncomfortable lines that had already blurred between them. "Out there, our role is underboss and admin. I expect you to act accordingly and professionally when in the line of duty."[break][break]

If she could linger here, in the realm of conversation that avoided the intimacies of friendship and trust, she could stay safe and far away from anything that could compromise her.[break][break]

"Am I understood?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 2:46:13 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Her answer betrayed her.

Again and again, conversation after conversation, when presented with his feelings, the florist always ran. As if poison hid behind the option of acceptance.

He recalled the words shared beneath the masquerade's iridescent lights. She held reason to point out a knife at every living thing that breathed their gratitude for her, but would that mean trust would never come? That he'd be fighting this losing war forever?

"Elisabeth,"

If she was going to ignore his words, there stood no reason why he couldn't do the same.

"what am I to you?"

@tag

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 2:52:51 GMT
[nospaces]

She looked at him, incredulous, as if he had asked her the color of grass, or whether birds flew, or if she knew the letters of the alphabet.[break][break]

Her arms fastened tighter about herself, even as she forced herself to remain calm and level in her reply. Each word came out slowly, measured and precise.[break][break]

"You're you, Felix. Nothing more, nothing less. Is there something else you are meant to be?"[break][break]

A pause sat between this and her next question, heavy with implication, as an eyebrow rose.[break][break]

"What do you believe you are to me, if not yourself?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 19:00:48 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Labels never mattered to him.

It required more thought than he was typically willing to employ, and thus, most names went years before being given the thought of one. And yet, when it came to Elisabeth, that apathy no longer applied.

Rather, he found himself wishing she would place thought into it, as he had.

"I'm me?"

For once, incredulity wore at his features. Then a flash of further frustrations.

"What did I do that was so wrong? Tell me!"

His voice grew loud, his expression fierce. Resolve shone deep within the emerald hues of his eyes, like a promise shared between old friends.

This he would not let go.

"Because I don't understand."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 0:27:53 GMT
[nospaces]

A deep intake of breath attempted to center her in the storm of his fury and outrage.[break][break]

She stared up at this looming man who spat his venom at her, and her hands restlessly wrung themselves into knots. She was unable to spare the energy to steady them, so focused was she on maintaining her own unreadable expression.[break][break]

"Do you even listen when I speak, Felix? You humiliated me in front of our peers. You undermined me. You flaunted my authority."[break][break]

But that's not what he's asking you, a treacherous voice whispered, one that she pushed down, down, down, until it was smothered in unexamined darkness.[break][break]

How many men had given her this look? How many of them had demanded she give something of herself she was unable to surrender?[break][break]

She didn't know exactly what Felix wanted from her, only that whatever it was, she likely couldn't provide it. True bonds -- those forged in fidelity and trust -- felt beyond her.[break][break]

"Don't make this conversation into more than what it is."[break][break]

She kept her tone firm, but something in her eyes betrayed her quiet plea for release.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 2:35:34 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"that's not what he's asking you."

Words spilled out between his fingers, unable to be kept contained, not that he placed any effort in doing so. All he could do was raise with its surge of volume, kicking out from his chair, shadows swallowing the underboss whole.

"We can talk about that later. Right now, I need to know: what did I do?"

Words meant nothing, but surely his actions spoke enough of his intentions. Or was that not enough?

Madness corrupted the committed. Again and again, he attempted to spin their fate into one he could accept, even when reality asserted itself as the opposite.

"Why are so against the idea of me?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 2:51:18 GMT
[nospaces]

Nothing, some part of her uselessly whispered, but she refused to voice that confession aloud. Was that what he thought, then? That he had somehow failed her, for her to remain reluctant and dismissive of any closeness he offered her?[break][break]

Her emerald eyes averted themselves to the floor, recalling the way she'd dared to reach for him in the graveyard that autumn day. She'd hated how much she'd craved the comfort he provided her, simple and platonic as it was. She despised the way she always felt so starved for any care and affection, even while she resisted those things when they were given to her openly.[break][break]

They make you weak, that tiny voice reminded her. You need others too much, and they will never need you in the same way.[break][break]

It was why 's profession of her friendship to Cygne and others in Rocket made her uncomfortable. It was why she evaded 's company, despite knowing that he might be willing to ease the painful loneliness of her nights. It was why she revealed the softest most vulnerable parts of herself to when she was drunk, and her many walls had lowered with her tolerance.[break][break]

It was why Elisabeth let herself accept closeness and love from others most easily when she was playing pretend.[break][break]

"Felix," she managed to say, but anything else she might've said died on her lips as she met the agonized look in his eyes. Her own face crumpled, unable to decide how to feel. The resulting emotion was somewhere between guilt, shame, and frustration. "I am not... I don't..."[break][break]

A hand lost itself in her blonde hair, at a loss as words struggled to form.[break][break]

"I hurt people," she blurted out finally. "Don't you see that?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 6:51:39 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
His daring knew no bounds. To the crinkling of the ice queen's fortress, the knight rose to the question, bridging the gap with a solid step forward, a pair of heavy and obtrusive eyes.

"I don't care."

He never does. May the world aim their daggers at his throat, no dangers would ever amount to the villains he'd battled since conception. The demons he still fought during the twilight hours, when comfort is no more than a figment of one's own traitorous hope.

"I don't care if you hurt me," he assured, "I prefer that than whatever this is."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 6:17:57 GMT
[nospaces]

"What is it that you want me to say?" she countered, but her voice had lost some of its edge, becoming a softer thing. "What is it that you want to be to me?" What was the purpose of this besieging, this prolonging of her own discomfort?[break][break]

And how much of this was residual guilt, she wondered? How much of that night they'd met in the Petalburg Woods lingered with him, still, the memory of the gun in his hands pointed at her head?[break][break]

Nothing else explained his steadfast devotion to her safety. She was not a giving creature; nothing in her capacity for kindness extended far enough to risk her own life, not in the way he professed he would risk himself for her own, over and over.[break][break]

Did he think her that weak? Did he think that highly of his own strength? Silently, she prayed he didn't estimate her too highly. She didn't do well on pedestals.[break][break]

She fell all too quickly from those heights.[break][break]

"I have disappointed more people than I care to count, Felix. And people have done nothing but disappoint me in return. It is better to temper expectations."[break][break]

Her nails dug into her arms, distracting her from her emotional distress with pinpricks of pain.[break][break]

"If you're concerned that I'm weak, then I'll simply become stronger, that's all. Would that satisfy you?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 5:57:18 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Did she not see him? Did she hear him?

What arrangement of words would finally unlock this level of understanding he'd been tugging out of her since their apology in the cottage, before titles and hierarchy tore professionalism into their friendship?

"A friend! Someone you can rely on!"

Exasperation bled from his lips, poured from his eyes, and quaked off his fists.

Instincts tempted him to take a step forward, but doubts forced him to resist. There was no telling where that would lead. Especially in this state he was in.

"Do I have to say it again? I don't care!"

Fuck it.

He stole a step from her, bridging the rift between them with words and thoughts and feelings that extended beyond the boundaries to which she meticulously set.

"Hurt me, disappoint me - it doesn't matter. Just," his voice grew soft, cut off by his own uncertainty. "Let me be there for you."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 3:19:16 GMT
[nospaces]

The distance cut between them sent a jolt of discomfort through her, arresting her in place as he loomed over her. She found herself at a loss at these bold declarations, baffled that she'd found herself here after what was meant to be a simple and straightforward discussion.[break][break]

It occurred to her, suddenly, that she didn't understand . Maybe she never had. How much did he understand her, she wondered, in return? So often their conversations cycled in this circular manner, failing to convey themselves without harming one another in the process.[break][break]

It was possible that neither of them were capable of making sense of one another. But maybe it didn't matter, in the end. Not when the pain of misunderstanding was willing to be endured.[break][break]

"All right," Elisabeth conceded uncertainly, expression faltering as she beheld his intense gaze. "...How do I do that, then? I don't..."[break][break]

Her resolve had been an immobile door that had refused to budge for him, but she allowed it, now, to give way enough for light to escape through as she exhaled.[break][break]

"...I don't think I know how."[break][break]

The faintest glimpse of surrender wavered in her eyes, worn down at last.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Social.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HAYLOFT
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 23:54:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: