POSTED ON May 18, 2023 2:32:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Postdormitorium had been a long night. Just nonstop scrambling from one point to another. From the initial SEAL STONE search, to setting up the decoy STONES with , to rushing back and forth to offer support and pick up way laid Rockets- Mint had come out sore, bruised, but relatively ok. While others had a litany of broken bones and stitched up cuts, Mint had but some singed hair, A couple of really deep cuts, and bruises all over his body. all things considered, he'd come out on top. [break][break]

"This'll be easy enough before going back to regular shifts." he said to the grunt as he stretched his arms over his head. "We're just going to check some posts and then head back out." he explained.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: post post dormitorium | harvesting kyurem ice [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/3e/b3/uluvppRb_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
they know they can't catch me [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 4:37:31 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU’RE GONNA GO FAR, KID

[attr="class","setting"]

The teen hadn’t been involved with the Postdormitorium mission. They had been made to stay behind at the base. That didn’t mean they hadn’t made themself useful though. They had made sure they had plenty of medical supplies on hand to heal the injured. And had been on standby in case help was needed to tend to the injured.
[break][break]
Tending to injuries wasn’t something they were the best at. But they were decent enough and blood didn’t faze them. Not like how it use to. There was just something about being injured to the point of nearly dying that made it so blood didn’t faze a person. Or that’s the way it happened for them. Of course they had been injured so badly before joining rocket and was was in the final stages of recovery when they had stumbled across members of team rocket. By that point they had already donned a mask to hide their identity.
[break][break]
Hearing their superior speak they turned their head towards him. Due to the mask that covered the top half of their half it would be near impossible to know what they thought from checking their expression. Their nod wouldn’t give away what they truly felt either. But with anyone who had worked with them would know that they would do whatever was asked of them.
[break][break]
”I didn’t exactly do much not as much as some people anyway. I’m content to take things easy for now though,” they commented their tone completely neutral. It was the way they spoke to anyone they weren’t real use to.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 3:57:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmm you didn't get to participate in POSTDORMITORIUM?" he asked as they pushes through the snow, heading first towards the icicle graveyard of pokemon. He'd visit Bucatini first. Being his own pokemon grave, he'd left a little stick to tally check on the melty ice, if any disappeared at all. "That's a shame, you look pretty fast. Probably could've done good work for me." he said before looking back at the snowy path before them. [break][break]

"Well, it's always nice to have a few chill missions." he said with a shrug. "What are you used to doing ah-...um-....what was your name again, kid?" he asked, turning to the teen after direction them towards a rather large group of frozen over pokemon, covered in patches of snow, in the distance. "I'm Mint, or I guess- when on mission you can also just call me Neon." he said before bringing his hands up near his cheeks, fingers imitating the shape of claws as he grinned. "Rocket Beast Frost works too." he added with a laugh.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: post post dormitorium | harvesting kyurem ice [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/3e/b3/uluvppRb_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 0:20:11 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Hearing his question they shook their head. ”No I was made to stay back at the base. I made sure that we had plenty of medical supplies for the injured and was ready to help tend to the injured though,” they explained letting him know they had had something to occupy their time at the time so it hadn’t been all bad. Even if they still wished they’d been able to take part.
[break][break]
Yeah missions were always nice. It gave them something to do. ”Yeah, missions give me something to do,” they agreed before hearing the other rockets question. ”My name’s Sage Morgan, call me which ever you want I’ll answer to both,” they told him as they continued to trek through the snow, being directed towards a large group of frozen over Pokémon.
[break][break]
Hearing what he said they nodded. ”Think I’ll stick with Neon, less of a mouthful,” they said after hearing his last comment.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 5:26:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmmm Sage is fine for now! Just make sure to set yourself up with an alias for combat. Never know who's listening to you." he said with a small now. That's how people ended up with code names like NPC 1 or NPC 2 or even his personal favorite, NPC 3. But that's what you get when you're late for enrollment. [break][break]

He lets out a snort at the grunt. "That's fine." he replied as the statues grew closed. It's a whole swathe of them, all looking up at one specific threat in the sky or huddled protectively over something that was no longer there. Bucatini held a position somewhat in-between. The mega evolved Agron stared up maybe defiantly at the GLACIATE that had frozen her solid. He pats the ice once or twice between going around her to check the little stick he'd left. Carefully pulling it out he examined the wood before sighing and adding a little tick mark in one color. [break][break]

"Snow's been bad lately." he said before putting it back down on the ground. So much for ice melt in this area. But then again, his little stick is right behind Buca. She probably gave it too much shade, skewing the numbers. He gets up and points in the general direction of where most of the pokemon are staring at. "Ok Sage. We're going to the center point of the GLACIATE ice. I've left a marker there too. Last I saw nothing was out there providing any sort of cover." he said before leading the way as he skirted aorund some signs that read RIP ROXIE.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: post post dormitorium | harvesting kyurem ice | use one of these names in a post in any capacity:
koga, janine, roxie, plumeria, klara, melli, atticus [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 19:40:05 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg5"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Even though their current name was fake they still nodded. After all they had no plans of going back to their old name after they confronted their parents. Their old name had died with their past self. They could look into some of their other aliases though that they could use before they had settled on going by the name they currently used.
[break][break]
”I’ll need to figure out what to use,” they said thinking over different alias ideas. Some of them had come from names of characters they had read in books. Names that were usually out there like North or Striker, names that didn’t normally sound like names you wouldn’t give to a person. Not unless the persons parents were crazy anyway.
[break][break]
They silently followed their superior keeping their senses sharp in case something happened. As they reached the statues they took them in. It was hard to belief something like this could happen. It definitely wasn’t a way they would want to go and they hoped the cause of this had been exterminated. In their eyes this kind of attack was cowardly and they didn’t tolerate cowards.
[break][break]
They pushed the thought to the back of their mind choosing to watch as their superior went about their business. From his reaction they could guess things weren’t going the way he wanted them too. ”Sounds good to me,” they said as they followed after him.
[break][break]
As they followed after him they looked over the signs they passed. They read the name that was on the sign. They figured Roxie was a Pokémon that had perished here. But they weren’t about to get into that kind of conversation.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 21:37:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah- or else you'll have people like me giving you one for next big battle." he said back with a grin and a laugh. Not a single person had been happy with his nicknames. Except maybe . But he'd had more time to come up with hers. [break][break]

He leads the grunt with a wave before the move deeper into the affected area. "This point up ahead, started the Silent Icelands. All from just one attack." he said. They're already so late into the spring and it still persisted, even freezing any rainwater that made its way there. He didn't mind more places to go find ice pokemon but...he kind of missed Bucatini. The further they went the easier it was to hear their steps hitting ice, muffled by all the snow above it. "Hopefully no pokemon or rangers knocked over our next observation point. I tried to copy how League set theirs up bear Mt. Chimney." he said as they approached another, thicker stick sticking out of the snow, but just barely. [break][break]

"Don't tell me I have to worry about snow dunes now...wouldn't that be wild Sage?" he added laughing as he took bigger stride to cut a path in the snow towards the stick and begin checking it for any melt.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 23:09:30 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

They didn’t know why but they were a bit suspicious of what nickname their superior might give them. The teen was pretty confident in any alias they could give themselves. They had chosen their own name after all. Of course that wasn’t information they were about to share with their superior.
[break][break]
”I’m pretty confident in my ability to come up with nicknames,” they said with a shrug. The problem would be coming up with one that wasn’t already taken. And they wouldn’t settle for anything less than cool either. They would just have to stir up their creativity to do it.
[break][break]
”Seems like it just wanted to take the easy way out if you ask me,” they said as they trailed after Mint. It was hard to believe such an attack had wrecked such devastation. Did the legend even give any of the Pokémon time to attack or had it just unleashed the attack without giving any of the Pokémon time to attack. Perhaps he would ask more about it later.
[break][break]
As they headed further in the sound of ice crunching under their shoes could be heard. It sounded loud in the previous silence. As they walked their superior spoke up once more. ”Has that happened often?” they inquired wondering how frequently they had checked since the attack had started.
[break][break]
When they reached another marker he noticed it was mostly buried in snow. Showing that snow had fallen since the last time it had been checked. ”I don’t mind snow as long as it doesn’t pile up like that,” they told him as the moved closer but made sure not to get in the way. [break]

[newclass=.blbqimg5]position:relative; --accent:#79ED6F; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/9X9vXFQn/IMG-1655.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg5 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 21:24:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hmmm...you think?" Mint asked as he yanked the stake out and began checking a small gadget in his hand. It beeped once to show it was alive but after that seemed to go silent for a while until it beeped again once more. The Beast stared down before sighing and pulling out his notebook. He scribbled something down before pulling out his phone to double check the weather the past few days. [break][break]

He shoved the little post back in before shaking his head. "Not really, people tend to leave scientific equipment alone." he said with a small shrug. As high tech as a wooden stick with a flag on it was. He sucked his teeth, showing Sage as the younger grunt leaned over. "No melt. If anything it's snowed worse, with a few inched 2 nights ago. Temperatures stay low." he added. "Not even getting warmer, but thankfully not colder either? So I can't say its spreading." [break][break]

That's probably be another ecological disaster to deal with. Clapping his hands back together he turned back to Sage. "Well, that's it really. More snow, not really a lot of melt. Temperature is staying consistent which...I guess is fine." He nodded at the grunt. "C'mon, let's head back. I'll get you some cocoa before we report back."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: post post dormitorium | checking snow melt [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Lumity/Jayfeather

Sage, Morgan, Enigma
they/them/theirs
March 23rd
Unknown
bi-curious
Aspiring ninja
associate
5’7” height
5’7” height
awards
120 posts
sage morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sage
sage morgan
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 4:19:29 GMT
sage morgan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Sage just nodded as they watched what he did. They saw no point in continuing on with the conversation topic. Doing so might bring up the fact that the name they were currently using was not their own. Though they figured some people had already figured it. After all if they went to such great lengths to keep their face hidden then why would they continue to use the name they were born with. But just in case people hadn’t figured it out they would rather be safe than sorry.
[break][break]
They watched as he shoved the stake back into the ground before responding to their question. ”Kind of surprising really, I guess that’s just one thing people are considerate about,” they said, not bothering to hide that they thought a lot of people were inconsiderate. They hadn’t seen anything to really prove them wrong. So they would continue to think that way.
[break][break]
They leaned forward for a closer look but made sure not to lean far enough to overbalance. Listening to what he had to say he nodded. ”I guess it’s good it’s not getting colder,” they said standing back up to their full height. ”Hopefully it would keep being so bad,” they told him, not real sure what else to say.
[break][break]
Listening to what he said they nodded. Though his next response gave them bit of a pause. Cocoa? That was the chocolate drink wasn’t it? Their parents had never let them have it. So they supposed it would be a good time to try it. To see what they had been missing.
[break][break]
”Sounds like a deal,” they said as they waited for him to take the lead. Then they would fall in behind him.[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 1:04:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Yeah, well, I guess no news is good news." he said stretching his arms over his head and popping something in his back. "It's not a waste anyway. Data is data. Hopefully this helps build their datasets on the Silent Icelands or whatever." he shrugged, not exactly understanding how it worked. Just knowing that he was doing a necessary but cumbersome task for them. [break][break]

Maybking sure the little stake isn't going to fall over with a strong gust he turns away. Giving a nod to the grunt he smiles easily. "You like em with marshmallows or candy cane bits?" he asked to pass the time as he led the grunt back where they came.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | mission prompt: post post dormitorium | checking snow melt [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 3:01:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: