[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

The stars have spoken

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- Outfit -

[attr="class","posttext"]

Ah.. What was she supposed to do now?

[break][break]Her soul felt like it was in shambles, the pieces scattered with no discernable way to reach them. She had managed to stitch the broken pieces together with willpower alone, but to what avail? All to do what? The outside world was no longer a concern to her in this very moment, as she gave herself to the wills of fate, she'd close her eyes and shut her ears off with her white headphones set to full blast on her favourite track. There she teetered along the border between the dock and the sea, her arms carelessly spread as her half ass attempt at balancing. All the while she just absorbed into her music, swaying and walking to it's beat.

[break][break]She was stuck in one of her moods again, she needed to feel something or else she'd be trap in this limbo forever. The swirl of her music was picking up, and in response she barely managed to twirl safely, her dance all in an attempt to make as much distance as possible and disorient her. It was all for the big finale of course, she didn't care where she ended up.

[break][break]She just choose a random direction to safe and on the drop of her music she'd give herself a solo trust fall.

[break][break]The sensation of dropping without any indication of where sent her on another high of adrenaline, with each passing millisecond she spent in free fall, brought upon the stress and anxiety that maybe she had chosen wrong. That perhaps she was ending towards the choppy waves instead of safety. But soon she was met with solid ground, an involuntary "Oof--" left her legs when she hit it.

[break][break]Pain, soon was overcame by relief, and then relief by excitement. Her being laid out like a star fish didn't last long as her hands went to her stomach and a genuine, heartfelt laugh erupted up from her stomach. In the midst of her unadulterated laughter, Juliet would roll over onto her side, pulling herself into a small ball, and then bursting out, just to land back onto her back again.

[break][break]However instead of the complete sky she caught last time, something dark was within the corner of her vision. To get a better look, she'd just tilt her head towards the figure catching a glimpse of what looked to be a man. A second of silence and a blink, her dumbfounded expression shifted to one of pure joy, as she'd roll over and up into a sit on her hip, her altered lettermen jacket sliding off her shoulder.

[break][break]"My, what brings you here, tall, dark and handsome?~"

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".juliet"] --accent:#CC305A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ryuzaki
He/Him
January 3rd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
Callum Pryce DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @callum
Callum Pryce
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 7:24:44 GMT
Callum Pryce Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jacewt"]
[attr="class","jacewtw"]A voice pulled Callum from the recesses of his mind, the words registering but not quite understanding they were meant for him. There would be a few moments of awkward silence before he turned towards the source, slightly bewildered, like a Wyrdeer caught in the headlights.[break][break]

"Are you talking to me?"[break][break]

The confusion was clear in his voice, shuffling ever so slightly closer to the stranger. Callum's movements were silent, almost as though he was a phantom, gliding across the pavement.[break][break]

"Do I know you?"[break][break]

His head cocked to the side, tired eyes searching her body from top to bottom, looking for evidence of weapons. The delicate skin encircling his eyes bore the marks of weariness and strain. Like a veil of darkness, the deep, purplish hue formed a stark contrast against his otherwise fair complexion.

[attr="class","jacewttag"] [break]

Notes: Outfit

[attr="class","jacewtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.jacewt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt b] color:#60495a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt a] text-decoration: none; color:#60495a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60495a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60495a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60495a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60495a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60495a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60495a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 7:54:33 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap juliet"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

The stars have spoken

- Outfit -

This was definitely a sigh from the fates that there was something special in stored for her, and there was nothing like a beautiful face worn by the world couldn't fix.

[break][break]"Are you talking to me?"

[break][break]The confusion in his voice tickled Juliet's ears, she couldn't help herself but succumb to another fit of laughter, sweet yet short. She did bring a hand to her mouth, an automatic reaction with no fore thought whatsoever, but when she was able to finally manage to stop herself, she'd use that very hand to wipe away a tear from her eye.

[break][break]"Yes, you! Do you see anyone else?"

[break][break]"Do I know you?"

[break][break]Once her eyes were cleared from any more tears, her gaze would fixate on his face wanting to get a better look at his features but instead would find herself chickening out with a bright flush. She had no idea why he was staring at her so intently but the intensity of the gaze felt as though he was eating her whole. In a display of bashfulness she'd attempt to hide her face, and bring herself to her feet using the time it took to dust off her clothes to calm her nerves again.

[break][break]One. Two. In and Out. She'd spin around on heels to face him, her hands behind her back as they playfully hooked and unhooked their fingers together.

[break][break]"Not at all~ But we can get to know each other~"

[break][break]With that playful tone of her voice, she'd boldly take a step towards him attempting to close any distance between them.

[break][break]"Honestly, if you ask me.. I think it's fate~"

[break][break]If he wouldn't have backed off from her advances thus far, she take strides so that she was standing toe to toe with him, her arms carefully moving to encircle around his neck to pull his face closer to her own. If all went well, she just wanted to look deeper into his eyes, her smile melting with endearment at her next words.

[break][break]"Darling, you look so tired~ If you want I can lull you to sleep next time."

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ryuzaki
He/Him
January 3rd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
awards
10 posts
Callum Pryce DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @callum
Callum Pryce
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 16:53:28 GMT
Callum Pryce Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jacewt"]
[attr="class","jacewtw"]"Fate?"[break][break]

The woman drew closer, too close. They were far too familiar with a stranger, engaging physical contact within moments of meeting. There was only a single reason Callum could fathom for their behavior.[break][break]

SHNK![break][break]

The sound of a blade ringing echoed through the night, drawn in a singular swift movement and thrust forward. The tip of his tanto pressed against her abdomen, applying pressure but not enough to break the skin, a warning to his potential predator.[break][break]

"Were you sent to kill me?"[break][break]

Wouldn't be the first time, and it wouldn't be the last. She'd mentioned helping him sleep, the only meaning he'd gleamed from that comment was rest of the permanent variety, the first place his mind went.

[newclass=.jacewt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt b] color:#60495a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt a] text-decoration: none; color:#60495a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60495a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60495a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60495a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60495a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60495a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jacewtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60495a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 17:31:06 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

The stars have spoken

- Outfit -

SHNK!

[break][break]With the sound Juliet would freeze, the smile on her face vanishing in a moment as she was trying to register what--or where that came from. But it wouldn't take long for the young woman to notice that something was pressed into her stomach, her eyes dropping down to see the blade.

[break][break]"Ah."

[break][break]An involuntary reaction as she'd slightly lean back to made just a smidge of space between her and the blade, but in doing so she managed to slightly lose her balance and stumble a step backwards. A chill ran down her spine, a second of the possibility of death crept her mind, the same sensation she felt when she gave herself her blind death fall.

[break][break]That's right. She can't die here right now.

[break][break]"Oh my Arceus! Is that real?!" She'd used her hand to lightly trace down his arm till she'd finally rest it over his own, the smile on her face slowly returning with far more vigor.

[break][break]"Is it the new fab to carry these around now? Oh! Will I really die if you move forward?"

[break][break]Her hand would leave his to slide her finger along the blade, a small audible "Ow--" left her lips as she'd finger her finger up to sight and see the blood. "It is real!" With that statement she'd childishly shove her finger into her mouth, sucking the wound in her attempt to stop the bleeding.

[break][break]"Darling, why are you carrying something so dangerous? Are you in trouble?"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ryuzaki
He/Him
January 3rd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
awards
10 posts
Callum Pryce DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @callum
Callum Pryce
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 18:14:26 GMT
Callum Pryce Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jacewt"]
[attr="class","jacewtw"]They weren't afraid? How strange. Either this woman was insane or she, like him, had come to grips with the inevitability of death. [break][break]

"No."[break][break]

Callum gripped the blade tighter, moving the tip upwards until it rested just under her chin, eyes fixated intensely on her own. What were her intentions? She was difficult to read, betraying no clear motivation in the way she looked upon him.[break][break]

"Trouble doesn't tend to live long around me."[break][break]
Letting his guard down wasn't an option, assassins employed all kinds of techniques to lower the defenses of their prey. This could be nothing more than an act, designed to slip between the plates of his armor.[break][break]

"Who are you?"

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 18:31:25 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

The stars have spoken

- Outfit -

She didn't do anything to top him when he raised the blade up to her chin, in turn, near her throat. Human emotion was always so fickle and even though she did believe she shouldn't die today, it didn't stop the fear creeping up into the very throat that was being threaten. She'd finally release her other hand from him and raising them both up into the air to show him she meant him no harm.

[break][break]The pressure from it all caught the air in her lungs, her smile was starting to look strained but she did her best to keep it on her face. After all, she knew better than anyone that nothing was more painful than having your love look at you in fear, but even if she did hide it on her best the best it still wouldn't be enough to cover the slight tremble of her fingertips.

[break][break]"Who are you?"

[break][break]But why was she also so excited? There was nothing like the thrill of having your life in someone else's hand, she had been the attacker for so long that she truly forgot what bliss it was to be the prey. There was but a moment of silence after his question, both because she needed to think of the best way to answer and because her very voice betrayed her--strangled by her own fear.

[break][break]"A-ahm-- I sew for a living, I run a small PEtsy store. If you want to check, if you search my clothes you'll see a lot of it is hand sewn."

[break][break]He must have been through a lot for him to be this on edge when it came to people. Her sister too had to deal with a lot, especially with her in Rocket and all the crazy shenanigans that brought. The more she tried to understand his feelings and come to her own conclusion the further she begun to calm down, the smile on her face becoming less strained over time.

[break][break]"Search thoroughly, you'll see I have no weapons. Unless you consider my charm deadly~"

[break][break]She'd throw him a small wink, hoping maybe her joke could help lighten the mood.

[break][break]"The name's Juliet, Juliet Yearwood. What should I call you, darling?"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ryuzaki
He/Him
January 3rd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
awards
10 posts
Callum Pryce DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @callum
Callum Pryce
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 18:49:41 GMT
Callum Pryce Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jacewt"]
[attr="class","jacewtw"]One hand held the blade in place, while the other searched her body. Callum ran the back of his hand over her form, invasive but not perverse. [break][break]

Under her arms, along her ribs, down her hips, behind her back and up the other side. He listened carefully to her words as he opened the jacket she wore, checking the lining for hidden dangers. Finally, he went underneath her breasts, an act that seemed to make him as uncomfortable as it might her.[break][break]

"Ryuzaki." An alias, a name belonging to a dead man he once knew. [break][break]

The blade lowered, sliding back into it's sheath inside of his baggy sleeve. Taking a step backward, he allowed her room to breathe, seemingly satisfied she wasn't a threat. [break][break]

"Sorry."[break][break]

He murmured, more out of courtesy than any actual regret for his actions.[break][break]

"Why are you out here alone at this hour?"

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 19:43:27 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

The stars have spoken

- Outfit -

Juliet knew what she was getting into, she was the one who made the request however she wasn't expecting it to be as sensual as this. The roughness of his fingers spreading and searching nearly every corner of her body sent an unintentional shiver down her body. As if that wasn't enough her poor heart pounded with a force she could only imagine was the same strength as a jack hammer, shame and self-consciousness erupted as a vivid flush to her cheeks.

[break][break]As hard as she tried to not react and hold in her emotions she found the pure potency caused some unknown inner turmoil resulting in tears beginning to form in her eyes. She had barely half a mind to stop her legs from buckling when his search switched to the other side, the way his arm coiled around her pulled her form closer to him and worse exposing her reaction. Normally she would have ways of expressing and hiding these reactions, becoming loud or making a show of them but when she was there at knife point-- those weren't available.

[break][break]"Ryuzaki."

[break][break]With his name, he finally released her both from his hands and his weapon and with a step backwards Juliet couldn't hold it in anymore. Her legs completely felt like Jello and in an instant she'd drop down onto the ground, a huge exhale of relief and finally a chance for her to regain some composure again.

[break][break]His apology wasn't genuine so to Juliet there was no reason for her to respond to it like it was. Instead she'd take these moments to compose herself further, one deep breath after another.

[break][break]"Ryu, you had me worried there~"

[break][break]She didn't like the word scared and purposefully avoided it, a hand reaching up to carcass her cheek and help absorb some of the heat it was creating. Her eyes closed just to feel this moment in all of it's entirety, that was until he spoke.

[break][break]"Why are you out here alone at this hour?"

[break][break]Her face scrunched up as she thought, almost like she was actually confused with herself on why she was there. How did she get here? Why did she get here? What was she feeling then? The intensity of this moment temporarily forgot she was even feeling lost before hand and as she carefully retraced those memories. Her eyes would open with expressed shock once she landed on her answer, and then looked up at him with a carefree smile.

[break][break]"I was actually having a really bad day today, but now that you're here everything is right."

[break][break]If anything being on the ground resurfaced the excitement and happiness she felt in that one moment, a lighthearted laugh left her lips. She couldn't believe she got back on the ground again, was tonight going to be doing this over and over again. An idea struck her, as she'd twist herself around to face the sea, a hand patting down beside her to come and invite him to sit.

[break][break]"Can I ask you what brought you here tonight?"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ryuzaki
He/Him
January 3rd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
awards
10 posts
Callum Pryce DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @callum
Callum Pryce
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 6:33:34 GMT
Callum Pryce Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jacewt"]
[attr="class","jacewtw"]"Why?" Callum's eyes narrowed, unable to fathom what he added to the equation. "I threatened you with a blade." [break][break]

Undoubtedly, that would make anyone's night considerably worse. Then again, Callum got the sense that the woman wasn't playing with a full deck of cards, so to speak.[break][break]

"Oh, me?" Tired eyes flicked to the water, moonlight bouncing off the surface of the calm surf. [break][break]

"I was dumping a body." [break][break]

There was no sense of irony in his tone, absent of any attempt at humor. It might be hard to believe that he was telling the truth, but she could gleam no indication that he was lying about his nocturnal activities.[break][break]

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 13:58:19 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

The stars have spoken

- Outfit -

"Why? I threatened you with a blade."

[break][break]Well he did after the fact but who was she kidding, even if his first introduction was just a blade to her throat she'd probably still feel the same way. There was this sense of danger she enjoyed, it was familiar yet volatile. Even if she wanted to explain her feelings she doubt she could, her budding interest was quickly flourishing into a full blown crush.

[break][break]Surely he must have been the one for her.

[break][break]After she had finished laughing, she'd dismiss his comment with a shrug, the smile still prevalent on her face, "Yeah, but that was after the fact."

[break][break]"Oh, me?"

[break][break]She'd pull her knees up, laying her crossed arms on top of them as she'd lower her head onto one of her arms, getting herself nice and comfortable. Perhaps while she spoke with him she was finding those metaphorical pieces again, something to make herself whole again.

[break][break]"I was dumping a body."

[break][break]There was no quick witty remark, there was no laugh. In stead Juliet would lift up her head from her arm, tilting her head to the side with a look of puzzlement on her face. That seemed to be incredibly sensitive information to just be telling a stranger in the middle of the night, especially one that had seen her face, and from that alone confusion became concern. For him. If she had been anyone else, what would happen if they tried to pursue it? Seek out his punishment?

[break][break]She knew more than anyone that people weren't good.

[break][break]Now the question left was how was she going to react to this, her eyes drifted back over to the sea. Just moments ago she would have been floating with some random stranger--wait were they even dumped in the sea? Now concern sparked into curiosity, every emotional twist and turn were being portrayed on her face, as she'd make her way over to the water's edge.

[break][break]"Wait, did you dump them over here? How far do you think it will make it?"

[break][break]After she made it to the cusp, she'd carefully balance herself so that she could hang her head over the edge, trying to see if she could look underneath the dock before straightening herself out and placing a hand over her eyes. It was all more of a show, especially since it was night, there was no sun to block from her eyes, nor would she have been able to see that far from how dark the waters were. Not missing a beat with her slew of questions.

[break][break]"Oh- Did you do it like the movies? The classic gangster style~ You know, tying like a.. what was it called again..? Ah right, a concrete block?"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ryuzaki
He/Him
January 3rd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
awards
10 posts
Callum Pryce DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @callum
Callum Pryce
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 4:10:27 GMT
Callum Pryce Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jacewt"]
[attr="class","jacewtw"]"Distance doesn't matter."[break][break]

Callum stepped forward, standing next to the woman at the edge of the docks. The smell of sea water was refreshing, something he hadn't experienced often in the landlocked region from which he came, it was refreshing.[break][break]

"Depth is the important part. Keeping them under the water long enough for the Pokémon to eat away their features and the current to wash away the evidence." [break][break]

A small kick knocked some debris into the water, slowly sinking down until it was no longer visible in the moonlight. [break][break]

"Once it decomposes, the gasses will force the body back to the surface."[break][break]

The question of his method of disposal remained unanswered, not wanting to disclose his modus operandi to a stranger. The last thing he needed were bodies being inexplicably tied to him.

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 5:18:27 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

The stars have spoken

- Outfit -

"Distance doesn't matter."

[break][break]Juliet would nod enthusiastically as if she was actually taking mental notes down, but as he stepped over beside her, her energic and childish smile would melt into something far more genuine.

[break][break]"Depth is the important part. Keeping them under the water long enough for the Pokémon to eat away their features and the current to wash away the evidence."

[break][break]Juliet reverted her attention back to the water, getting herself comfortable while he explained to her the logistics of dumping someone's body into the water. It wasn't that she was entirely interested in the topic, but she also wasn't disinterested. This information could possibly help her in the future, whatever that may hold and seeing how he was so knowledgeable, plus willing to share. This could be something that is interesting to him.

[break][break]That was more than enough for her.

[break][break]"Once it decomposes, the gasses will force the body back to the surface."

[break][break]As he finished his explanation, Juliet would slowly arise from her crouch, now taking her spot to stand beside him. With a swing of her arms she'd pull them behind her, hooking her fingers together to keep them in place. She more than anything wanted to close the space, but after seeing how antsy he was, she decided to take a much slower delicate pace.

[break][break]"I thought the bodies just stayed under the water unless something went wrong. You know kind of like those pirate movies where you see a skeleton at the bottom of the sea holding onto it's precious treasure."

[break][break]As she spoke, her body twisted from side to side, trying to expend some of her pent up energy and nervousness. It was only a moment of silence before she'd slide a little bit closer, testing her waters and with her heart racing it was evident how she was feeling when it showed on her flushed cheeks.

[break][break]"Is there anything else you like to do? You know, outside of standing around mysteriously in the middle of the night, dumping bodies~"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ryuzaki
He/Him
January 3rd
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Assassin
Grunt
awards
10 posts
Callum Pryce DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @callum
Callum Pryce
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 7:15:57 GMT
Callum Pryce Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jacewt"]
[attr="class","jacewtw"]"Like to do?"[break][break]

There was clear confusion in his tone, head canting to the side as she sidled up to him once more. Why did this girl want to be so close to him, was she cold?[break][break]

"I like to train, uh....I also like to clean and sharpen my weapons." [break][break]

Callum's features scrunched slightly, trying to remember other things he enjoyed. There was nothing, for as long as he could remember this craft had been his life. There was little time for fun and games when you could be killed any moment. [break][break]

"Here."[break][break]

He grabbed onto the edges of his sweater and lifted it over his head, handing the garment out awkwardly towards Juliet. Underneath he wore a black tank top, showing what had been hidden by his baggy jumper before. Callum was muscular, but lithe, ideal for someone of his occupation.[break][break]

A litany of scars littered his exposed flesh. Burns, cuts, punctures and other unidentified sources could be made out in the moonlight. Strangely enough, Callum didn't seem embarrassed by them.[break][break]

"You're cold, right?"

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
My Deadly Muse
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 1:52:39 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

The stars have spoken

- Outfit -

There was something entirely eerie about the summer time at night, the vibrant hustle and bustle of the day vanishing without a trace. Your mind becomes so preoccupied with that perceived norm it anxiously waits for something to pop out and return that same sense of energy. And admits this still silence was only her, Ryuzaki and the shy little butterflies that fluttered with anticipation in her stomach.

[break][break]"I like to train, uh....I also like to clean and sharpen my weapons."

[break][break]The anxiety would soon dissipate, that buzzing tension she tried so hard to suppress easing out into light laughter. What was she expecting? From the way he acted and talk it was pretty obvious that he was a die hard for his line of work, whatever it was and this only made that even more clear. Once he laughter rolled to it's end she couldn't exactly pin point how she was feeling, was she relieved? Maybe shameful she didn't anticipated this. Perhaps pity for the man in front of her.

[break][break]"Here.

[break][break]His voice pulling her out of the chaos of her thoughts only to catch him pulling off his sweater.

[break][break]"What..?"

[break][break]She was at first frozen in a moment of awe, the thunderous roars of her heart overshadowing any reasonable thought, and just as he had awkwardly handed it out to her, Juliet took it with the same energy. However once it was in her hands, she seemed to handle it with a gentle care, as if she was dealing with petals than clothing.

[break][break]It was warm. A warmth that she so desperately tried to chase, one that she resorted to stealing, tricking and even deluding herself to get over and over again. Her hands would grip slightly tighter as her bottom lip would push up into the other and with a sharp inhale, Juliet would switch to a large smile. She had to close her eyes in the process, wanting to half any process of her tearing up in front of him. After all, crying women just get used.

[break][break]"Aww! Thank you so much, but.."

[break][break]She at first forced a lout and uplifting sound to her voice, the waver miniscule but soon would level out to something more normal as her emotions calmed. Once they were, she'd open her eyes to gaze at him thoughtfully, her emotions eventually tipping towards the side of concern as she'd come to terms to his form. Especially all his scars.

[break][break]"..I.. uh wasn't actually cold~ Won't you be cold now? You wanna play switchies?"

[break][break]She couldn't help but awkwardly laugh after she mentioned she wasn't cold, a hand reaching up to scratch the back of her head, but still she'd continue without missing a beat. While she spoke she'd carefully balance his sweater in her hands, so that she could shimmy her arms out from her jacket. Underneath she was just swearing a sleeveless black button up with dark high waisted jean shorts, purposefully ripped for aesthetics rather than because they were worn.

[break][break]Once the jacket was completely off, she'd swing her jacket down and clasped it tightly between her thighs. Now with her hands completely free, Juliet took this time to toss his sweater on, not wanting to give him the opportunity to take it back now. Though instead of completely popping her head through the top she'd purposefully keep it hung on her nose, her hands playfully pressing it down on her face as she'd take in a couple sniffs.

[break][break]It always interested her how everyone could smell different, and surprisingly it smelt rather sweet, almost floral and smoky at the same time. Or was that the smell of leather or wood? It didn't matter much as long as she enjoyed it, a carefree giggle leaving her lips as she finally pulled it down to fit her properly, her hair both becoming a bit frizzy from the static and half stuck under the sweater.

[break][break]"Has anyone told you that you smell rather nice?~"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]