she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
Cleanse [M][GRACIDEA][C/Opal]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 3:33:38 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

Of course she knew about population control for animals to prevent overpopulation but that didn’t mean she didn’t agree with it. The thought of killing any living thing didn’t sit well for her. It’s why she had been cut out for the life of crime when her family had lived back in Orre. The thought of killing had always made her stomach churn.
[break][break]
”Just because a Pokémon doesn’t have a trainer doesn’t make killing it right. But I understand some people need it for they’re lively. As long as people don’t try to convert me away from being a vegan I want stand in the way of people who eat meat or need Pokémon parts for their job,” she said sighing slightly.
[break][break]
She wasn’t aware of Flit taking over the clean up. It was only when Eos teleported herself back onto Hercules shoulder that she was aware that Eos had stopped helping. After asking Eos about no longer helping she was told that she had cleaned up a good bit and was letting Flit take over since the bug type seemed to have a handle on the situation.
[break][break]
Listening to what she had to say she nodded. ”Is there any reason you decided to use bug types as mounts. Did you get inspiration from somewhere to try it?” she asked curiously. She was always curious about why someone got started doing something.
[break][break]
As she explained about Arcanine she thought about what she said. ”I wasn’t aware strength was required in riding an Arcanine. I would be fine just keeping one as a guard pokemon though, for protection. I’m not always the best at discerning the type of person someone is,” she admitted sheepishly. And the added warmth in winter was a bonus.
[break][break]
Her explanation about what it like to ride on the wings of Yanmega only served to make her more curious. ”Sounds intriguing, it’s a shame most wouldn’t be able to have such an experience. Though I suppose most people would find a reason they can’t if more people could do something like that,” she said with a small chuckle.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 3:57:49 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It was a balancing act. "I almost ocmpletely agree with you. Some Pokémon are pests, though. It's people that take more than they need from nature that we Rangers have problems with." Poachers were the number one criminals she went after; they were the epitome of those who took more than their fair share from the world around them. "The number of every products made from Pokémon is startling, too. I know it can be daunting to think about, but in a strange way, modern civilization relies on this balance. It's the job of a Ranger to maintain that balance."

Shalin tilted her head toward Lathiel, the Type: Null getting too off task and too violent for her tastes. "I used to go outside and just watch them fly when I was younger. There's just something magical about how nimble they are in the air, and watching their wings go is just mesmerizing. There will be times when I hop on my Beedrill and just stare off to one side, watching her wing buzz." Bad idea when in the sun, though; the wings of a bug-type had just enough reflectiveness to them to act like a strobe light if they buzzed at the perfect angle!

Her experience riding Arcanine was mostly alongside the Mauville Gym Leader. "Being on any Pokémon's back requires a varying degree of strength. Too many people think it's lazy to ride your Pokémon everywhere rather than walk. It just exercises different muscles than walking does." Riding wasn't for everyone, though; Arcanine were in very high demand for reasons other than travel. "Police use Arcanine as guard Pokémon for a reason. They're really loyal and super strong."

The Ranger withdrew her Pokémon team, having just finished their work. "Considering that without the protection of my suit, their wings buzz so fast that it would tear my insides up... yeah," she sheepishly replied, thankful Opal couldn't see the awkward smile on her face. "Looks like we've got our phase done. If you want, we can come back here after the cleanup's done - get you on my Wyrdeer or Espeon, whichever you'd be comfortable with. How about sometime in early June?" she suggested.

{WC: 370}
{PC: 9}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Flit           Yanmega         Good
Corona         Charizard       Good
Grimmie        Houndoom        Good
Rielle         Vaporeon**      Good
Bass Boost     Seismitoad      Good
Lathiel        Type: Null      Fair
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

she/her/hers
january 15th
orre
questioning
artist
civilian
5’3” height
5’3” height
awards
87 posts
opal garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @opal
opal garcia
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 18:48:24 GMT
opal garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg6"]

[attr="class","header"]DREAM BIG AND LIVE YOUR STORY

[attr="class","setting"]

While to some extent she understood what she was talking about it, the thought of hurting any living creature made her uncomfortable. Violence was never the answer to her, let alone killing. ”I don’t understand why people would take more than they need,” she said with a sigh deciding not to comment further on the killing of pokemon.
[break][break]
Another truth. One she tried not to think too much about. Even so she still tried not to have anything to do with Pokémon products. Not the ones that had to be acquired from the death of a Pokémon anyone. Wool was different since that could be taken without causing harm to a Pokémon. Though wool wasn’t something she was overly big on.
[break][break]
She listened to what she had to say knowing that it would be hard for someone like her to imagine what that would be like. ”A lot of inspiration can come from our childhood. I myself was inspired by stories about people not letting their blindness hold them back from what most would think would be impossible for a blind person. Which is how I got into art. Taught myself how to draw using braille to aid me,” she explained talking about her own unique skills.
[break][break]
It made sense that strength would be required for such a skill. She could remember going over stuff like this with since he rode his Hisuian Zoroark basically everywhere. He had mentioned that it took less energy for him to ride a Pokémon than to walk or run everywhere. She supposed how much strength it took depended on the person.
[break][break]
Hearing her comment about Arcanine she just nodded. It was common knowledge that that’s why so many officers chose Arcanine. ”Yeah that wouldn’t be good,” she said her eyes widening when she mentioned what would happen without her signal suit. Of course she would never do something so dangerous.
[break][break]
”Sounds good. I should head home though. We can go over details over the phone,” she said before giving the older woman her phone number. Once that was done she would have Hercules carry her away Eos still riding on the Machamp’s shoulder.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative; --accent:#C29BC0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/SNv55PbX/IMG-1672.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg6 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg6 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 22:51:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: