[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]
Trust Falls&Strangers
[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

- Outfit -

[attr="class","posttext"]

There was a strange sensation when you left your life in the hands of another. An adrenaline that you couldn't exactly explain, it was almost your undoubting trust is being slowly eaten away by the crippling fear of death. Slowly it creeps deeper and deeper into the confounds of your mind till eventually a small snap occurs. It was almost as if your mind was just waiting for this one tiny mistake, even if you manage to come out completely unscathed the horror and terror that fills every cell of your body will forever remember.

[break][break]You've been permanently tattooed with that experience and no matter how many times you throw yourself back in, you know in the back of your mind--

[break][break]It can happen again.

[break][break]But unlike most people Juliet also knew deep in her heart it wasn't her time to die yet, so even if there was undoubtedly another mistake, the world would find a way to pull her out of this adversary. This feeling was accompanied with the warm and soft sensation of her Altaria as she sored over the vast lands of Hoenn.

[break][break]How strange it felt to across over lands were you were nothing but a stranger, here she had no home and here the only family she had was her sister who choose the path an anarchy. Turbulent and scarred were the hearts of those who inhabited these fruitful lands and so even despite their vast differences that was the one thing she had in common with them all.

[break][break]She had been prepared to sore through the kids till the sun set, however she wasn't expecting to have a disruption in the middle of it, little alone when she was barely half through the day. There in the distance she noticed a vermillion haired lady, aride what looked to be some sort of.. bug Pokemon? Juliet had no idea, those types of creatures rarely interested.

[break][break]But what did interest was the reasoning behind it.

[break][break]With a light tap upon Cottonball's neck, she'd point down towards their subject of interest, majestically swooping down to their level but still high enough to continue flying. From what Shalin would have seen was Juliet was laid upon her Altaria's back, nonchalantly allowing her legs to dangle off from the back, even to kick them to taught the possibility of falling off.

[break][break]"Don't you find it uncomfortable?"

[break][break]She was far too relaxed right now to throw in some cute verbal garbage, currently Juliet was completely in her element. Serene, and finally at peace with herself.

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".juliet"] --accent:#CC305A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 1:17:28 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin wouldn't have seen much of anything with what she was practicing; she had realized the potential of her Sygna Suit after her first run with her Flygon, Sandy. Despite being flung up and down at speeds that reduced her vision to a sea of color, she not once suffered true harm; she was simply disoriented and dizzy. Even so, if she wanted to turn her newfound talent from a novelty to something useful in the heat of battle, she needed to learn how to cope with even harsher disorientation.

Today, she would be taking her biggest step yet, and a scary one, at that.

While it didn't offer her the same level of protection as it did in her Flygon's presence, the suit did offer her sufficient protection to feel comfortable attempting what she did. "Alright, Flit, lift me up and get warmed up, but don't Bug Buzz until I say I'm ready, okay?" Shalin said well within earshot of Juliet. The Yanmega did as instructed, slowly lifting his wing upward as his trainer stood above it. 

Even the warm-up was wild-looking; Shalin and the Yanmega's transparent wings became a blur, a low-pitched and rather loud drone drowning out a joyous scream that came from the same direction. A few seconds later, the drone ceased, revealing the green-suited girl with translucent red shields over her eyes, similar to what a Flygon would wear. Her hair stood on end, her fingers trembling as she dizzily waved to Juliet. "Oh, hi there! I'm sorry, if you said something to me, I couldn't hear it," she awkwardly apologized, putting her hands right back near the bases of the Yanmega's red wingtips. Infinity Energy was something else, wasn't it?

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Bass Boost    Seismitoad     Good
Levy          Milotic        Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good

{WC: 286}
{PC: 1}
TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 3:42:42 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap juliet"]

Trust Falls&Strangers

- Outfit -

The contrast between the two extended much further and deeper than the colours they each wore. The smooth movement of Juliet as she pulled her torso up and closer to her pokemon's neck was more akin to the way someone moved through water. Slow meticulous, each movement with purpose and focus rather than the free and energetic focus exhibited by her green rider.

[break][break]But soon tables would turn, in more of a physical sense as the moment Juliet had scooted completely to the base of Cottonball's neck, her ankles hooking together and then-- she'd drop. She had full faith in her pokemon's strength and ability, her body now completely hanging up side down and with slight maneuvering, directly over the stranger. If the stranger didn't fight her, Juliet would reach down with two gentle hands, and tilt the other woman's head up to face her.

[break][break]"Hello~"

[break][break]A coo, almost purr like in nature Juliet would call down to her, taking the opportunity to tilt and turn the woman's head. She wanted to inspect the rather curious clothing she was wearing, at first she thought it was made with some regular material but instead it seemed to be made with something more, something more.. sturdy?

[break][break]She hadn't seen anything like it before and it peaked her interest, especially as a seamstress herself.

[break][break]"I said, Don't you find it uncomfortable? But now.."

[break][break]A playful smirk growing on her face, as her fingers pull away to free the woman beneath.

[break][break]"I'm curious about what you're wearing more."

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 5:37:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The upside-down female in front of Shalin took her by surprise, Flit's rider lurching back and causing the dragonfly's compound eyes to shift squarely in the stranger's direction. She, too, would have felt a tingling sensation from touching and tilting the greenhead's... well, head. "Oh hi there, fellow wild child," she teased at the way Juliet approached her. Not only on an Altaria, quite the unusual flying mount, but upside down, too.

"A little if he buzzes really fast, but I'm getting used to it. Sygna Suits are something else, aren't they?" Shalin rhetorically asked. "It represents the pinnacle of a bond you've forged with a Pokémon that you've known for an extremely long time. It's what lets me do what I'm doing now -- not just with my Flygon, but with similar Pokémon."

She attempted to slide off her Yanmega's wing, but could not force herself to do it; her limbs felt too much like jelly to hold her weight on their own. "Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Ranger Shalin, wildest Pokémon rider in Hoenn!" No shit, Sherlock; she was possibly one of only a few in the region that could manage what she just did.

Flit          Yanmega        Good

{WC: 201}
{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 5:53:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HONEY GATHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAXORUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 6:42:17 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

Trust Falls&Strangers

- Outfit -

"Oh hi there, fellow wild child,"

[break][break]Whimsical, almost as if the lush colour of her hair was proof of her fairy heritage; that in itself was quite pleasing to Juliet. Pleased, the smirk on her face twisted more and more into bemusement.

[break][break]"A little if he buzzes really fast, but I'm getting used to it. Sygna Suits are something else, aren't they?"

[break][break]A Sygna Suit?

[break][break]Curiously was sated, at least with that information she'd be able to go out and research it even further; not that she didn't mind the follow up explanation. As the woman talked she'd slowly retreat her hands from her head, but with a final hint of playfulness she'd lightly give one of the red glass looking pieces a flick, testing what material it could have been made out.

[break][break]However as rude as it may be Juliet couldn't keep quiet during the entirety of her explanation. With each second that passed by, the heavy and blissful feeling of her blood rushing to her head begun to take over. She stayed in that sensation for a moment longer than most would allow themselves, truly relishing in the way it made her nerves tingle and dance before she'd defeatedly call out.

[break][break]"Cottonball, time to flip."

[break][break]She'd loose her grip on her legs the moment she felt her Pokémon begun to spin around, only to tighten them once more when both her and her Altaria were upside down. Then she'd let her Pokémon do the rest of the heavy lifting, bringing both her and it back up; a thrilled shivered ran down the entirety of Juliet's body as the rest of her body greedily tried to drag the blood back down her form.

[break][break]It was then in her daze, in between the dots and stars in her vision did she notice the tiniest and cutest of beings and unfortunately the most dangerous of foes.

[break][break]"Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Ranger Shalin, wildest Pokémon rider in Hoenn!"

[break][break]"Ohhh..?"

[break][break]There was a coyness to her voice, her head lazily resting upon Cottonball's neck, as she'd give the woman another scan.

[break][break]"It's a pleasure to meet you Shalin, You can just call me Juliet~ But it seems our new friends want to introduce themselves too~"

[break][break]While they spoke the Haxorus seemed to be reeving itself up for a fight, but that mattered not to Juliet; her eyes were set on the Ribobee.

[break][break]"I call dips on the cutie~ Good luck with Axehead~"

[break][break]She'd give her Pokémon a light tap, before they drop down towards the wild Pokémon, her hand reaching into her pocket so that when she was low enough she'd be able to toss out her Sylveon for the fight.

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 22:19:29 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Great to meet you, Juliet," Shalin awkwardly answered as her body stopped tingling to the point where she felt comfortable sliding off the Yanmega's wing. Right as she removed her earplugs, shrill buzzing got her immediate attention: the tilted her head toward the Ribombee Juliet was looking to catch. If only the bug-type were bigger! The cute Pokémon was so flighty, perhaps more so than any of her bug-types! It was not to be; she simply left the young, excited girl alone, and not by choice, either.

A vicious-looking Haxorus charged Shalin and her Yanmega, the bug-type flitting away to distract it and get its wrath away from his trainer. An uppercut from its axe-jaw flipped Flit upside down, leaving him wide open to a coup-de-grace in the form of GUILLOTINE. "Flit, no!" the girl cried, recalling her prized insect. She had little choice but to bring out one of the most staunch Pokémon she had with her: a saddle-wearing Seismitoad. Why in the world would anyone want to ride on one of those? They weren't particularly fast on land, though some could put on quite a lot of speed in marine environments.

Driven to anger after seeing how brutal the dragon-type's attack was. Bass Boost was ready to rumble. Literally. "Bass Boost, use EARTHQUAKE!" The giant amphibian slammed all four of his limbs into the ground before vibrating every single bump on his body at full force, including the four on his back. While the ground around her shook, she simply watched and waited, unable to grab an empty Poké Ball until after the ground-type's attack stopped. Hurling it at the Haxorus, she crossed her fingers; if she didn't succeed, it might have been too late for a second attempt.

Catching haxorus!

Flit          Yanmega        KO

{WC: 293}
{PC: 3}
TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 2:26:59 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

Trust Falls&Strangers

- Outfit -

Unlike the Haxorus who aggression was known from the start, it seemed that the Ribombee would rather flee the scene ten fight possibly three sets of Pokémon's. Since the moment Juliet's Sylveon landed on the ground, the excited woman would spin back up towards the air, shouting a command to her lovely friend.

[break][break]"Time for a show, Sugar!~"

[break][break]On cue the Sylveon would let out such a delicate but lovely chine of a bark, a faint glow to her form would quickly expand and enveloped the entire field. Those within it would have noticed the sky wasn't blue anymore but instead seemed to reasonable the night if the stars were made out of falling glitter instead. The floor beneath no longer the dirt but instead mist that pooled and rolled over like glowing clouds, a truly mystical field.

[break][break]It mattered not when the Ribombee gathered energy within it's form, having swirls of what looked to be ribbons of high speed streaks around it's body, it wouldn't get a chance to be able to run. It was while Sylveon's dazzling act was in play Juliet would use the chance to jump off her Pokémon with a jacket in hand. When Sylveon went to go for a swipe and expertly pushed the bug within Juliet's location, she'd sweep it up within the shirt and quickly sealed it within.

[break][break]Cottonball wasn't stupid enough to let it's master completely free fall as it was ready to swoop in and catch onto the back of her shirt to bring her back up into the sky once more. Even with the struggles within her jacket all she needed to do now was pull out a Pokeball and attempt to catch it this way, since the red energy pulled it out from her jacket if she didn't succeed she knew it would have ever chance to escape.

[break][break]But such is life.

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 5:42:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARGANACL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SALT CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMARINA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CAPTIVATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2023 3:25:01 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It wasn't just the physical shaking that made the toad's seismic attack powerful; the bumps on its back and arms shook so fast that they resonated in a low hum that was harsh on the ears. Stumbling about, she was eventually able to retrieve her new catch. She didn't dare crack open the Poké Ball yet; fresh catches, particularly highly aggressive Pokémon like Haxorus, had a tendency to lash out at their new trainers.

While the water-type's vibration didn't have nearly the frequency of Shalin's bug-types, it more than made up for it in pure power. She had yet to test it with her suit, though she needed a river to be able to teat it here. Riding the giant toad on land was quite uncomfortable. "Phew! That's something else!" Shalin said to Juliet, still breathing a bit heavier than normal.

At last, things calmed down, both travelers having retrieved their new captures. Undoing the latch on her Beedrill's Poké Ball, she idly twirled the spherical capsule in her hand. "So what do you do to make ends meet?" she idly asked.

Going to catch the Primarina next post.

{WC: 183}
{PC: 4}
TAG WITH @juliet
Juliet Yearwood
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 1:48:43 GMT
Juliet Yearwood Avatar
[nospaces]

Trust Falls&Strangers

- Outfit -

No-one really talked about the awkward and uncomfortable nature it was to be carried around like a stork flying with it's newborn package. The tight sensation of her shirt pulling up into her arms and it only being dug deeper in with every time her Cottonball needed to flap it's wings to maintain it's height.

[break][break]Though at this point she should really opt to jump down, as they no longer soared high in to the skies, instead hovering at a low enough point where if some unfortunate accident were to occur, it wouldn't kill Juliet. Underneath them, inside of their shadow was her Sylveon, strutting her stuff whilst still somehow maintaining speed with them.

[break][break]"Phew! That's something else!"

[break][break]"Was it? Can your suit really handle all of this?"

[break][break]The sound of her heavy breathing almost hinted at the opposite, perhaps this wasn't some super hero mega suit, but instead a barrier and with any barrier it does eventually shatter. Still at least now maybe she can get a breather, her mount as changed and therefore she didn't need to suffer through becoming a new milkshake.

[break][break]But instead maybe her ass will hurt.

[break][break]"So what do you do to make ends meet?"

[break][break]"Oh?"

[break][break]Juliet was distracted by the idea of how hard be to ride a Seismitoad, the woman eventually lightly kicking her feet in the air as she thought exactly how to answer it. You see..

[break][break]...she didn't make ends meet.

[break][break]"Well I'm a seamstress. I just sew all sort of cute outfits and sell them online~ But my sister is the breadwinner, Not me~ You?"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Contest Hunting Go! [DW]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 6:00:29 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Juliet's confidence in Shalin was understandably shaken. "It can! It just doesn't do much about the disorientation part," she shakily explained, "just the physical stresses on the body. Even her fiercest Earthquake wouldn't be a problem... once I get practiced with the suit, of course! I haven't had it for that long. Just a few months." As powerful as it was, that of her Flygon was far stronger.

As the soloing of a Primarina caught Shalin's attention, she had an opportunity to prove her point. Stowing her Beedrill's Poké Ball for that of her Flygon, she sent the insectile dragon out to join the wild in song. Instead of singing with her voice, though, Sandy's song was produced by her wings, matching the fairy-type's dulcet tones but an octave lower. They turned invisible mid-performance from the sheer wingbeat rate needed to reach the pitch needed to perform alongside and captivate the wild. As Sandy goaded the Primarina into an encore, her trainer lobbed an empty Poké Ball at it in its distraction.

"I'm a freelance expeditionary and a Ranger," Shalin answered Juliet. "It seems we're both familiar with how income can come and go in the gig industry. While it's not exactly a live show, neither one of us have a steady wage, it seems. Anyway, there's no place in Hoenn that Nariya Expeditions won't take you!"

Primarina catch!

{WC: 227}
{PC: 5}