TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 1:07:37 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tonight was no different than any other night in the club. The music was loud enough to be felt through your bones, and lights flashed everywhere. However, when they shut off, the crowd went wild. The regulars knew exactly who was coming out next.[break][break]

Another song began to play, one of her classics. The smooth beat was softer than the previous beat, though it promised energy and lust as the music grew stronger. With soft lights, the stage was set for her.[break][break]

Jasmine appeared, sparkling and dazzling in her four inch heels with the prettiest smile on her lips. Her body rolled with the music, walking around the pole that stood center stage. Little was left to be desired in her outfit, but there was enough covered to still make the guests thirst for more.[break][break]

And while she'd tease them, she never caved to their pleas.[break][break]

Her sparkling hands delicately grabbed cash that was extended to her, stuffing it away or letting it fly to decorate her path. Until she caught his eye. , she'd later learn. Jazz winked his way before posing her final move, ending her dance and exiting the stage.[break][break]

Collecting her money, she sat back stage in her robe as one of the workers approached. "Jazzy, you have a guest who wants to talk to you."[break][break]

"Uninterested, unless it was that huge hunk in the back. Tell them go away," Jasmine said, not looking up to see who had entered the room.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - sleepless in slateport (past - 2022)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
light my fire
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 18:39:52 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Ever been hypnotized? Shit is wild, they hold this thing in front of people's faces, tell them they get sleepy, and a bunch of paid actors make a mockery of themselves. Everyone claps for how crazy it is, but when replicating that shit at home, it's nothin' but a pile of bologna.[break][break]

Watching her body move so expertly, a smile that could sin the night away, the outfit that had his golden gaze locked on, now all that was hypnotism. Turns out magicians had it wrong the whole time; dancers know how, they practice the steps, and they knew how make someone bend. Turns out lust is a helluva motivator, and this club knew damn well how to grip him. But her?[break][break]

She was electric.[break][break]

Her entire performance dulled every other sense, and instead of his usual smug smirk, he found himself staring the entire time with a smaller grin. He knew the look. He knew the wink. Telltale signs, and he feels compelled. When her final move is done, and he finds his golden eyes fixated, he stands up and claps.[break][break]

Then she's in the back.[break][break]

It doesn't take Magnus more than five seconds to push every other pussy bitch out of the way to tell one of the workers. "I want her." The money is out of pocket, its in their hand like a bribe, and before long, that said worker is leading him backstage, where he hears her voice for the first time.[break][break]

Uninterested, unless it was that huge hunk in the back. Tell them go away.[break][break]

Bingo.[break][break]

"You rang, gorgeous? Couldn't help but notice you couldn't take your eyes off me the entire dance. Could tell you were expecting me." Gruff, grizzly, a voice that could pull a goddess down from heaven. He's already here now, and as he ducks under doorways to enter the room. The door closes behind him, and he feels his smug energy come back, draining slowly. Was he nervous?[break][break]

Impossible. He's Jack Fucking Magnus.

[break][break]

NOTES

- PAST - 2022, enjoying the club scene as he often does.[break]
- Mesmerized by the chancing foxy babe, Magnus pushes every other admirer out of the way, and pays upfront.[break]
- Enters that backroom, and greets her. Is he nervous? He's flirty right away.

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 21:00:42 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine’s busy fingers slowed, then stopped as her gaze traveled slowly up to the figure who dared to enter her safe place. Her tongue was wielded and ready to bite, sharpened from previous experiences to protect herself.[break][break]

However, as soon as her eyes reached his face from that delicious body, she might add, the money she had been counting lost all meaning. The guy from the back was standing in front of her, clearly as expectant as she was.[break][break]

She felt that familiar feeling, her heart beginning to beat faster, her breathing increasing. However, Jazz made sure she was cool and composed as she set the bills down on her stand, looking past him at the closed door before tilting her head up to meet his towering gaze.[break][break]

”Expect you? And why would you assume that I was referring to you, mister…?” She waited for him to fill the blank.[break][break]

Though her heels made her stand at five foot eight, she was still nothing in comparison to his size. Jasmine began to take slow strides, walking around him in a dragging circle. ”I make eye contact with everyone in the audience. My job is to make every poor sap feel like they’re special. What makes you so different?” she spoke softly, her touch a whisper across his skin as she brushed by him.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
light my fire
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 21:21:04 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

He loved a good skirt chase, even more so when they always acted so hot the whole time. Magnus can feel his heart racing, as he was busy staring at every stop on her body, his eyes making a road trip and his gaze on a journey as she stands.[break][break]

He loves a woman in heels. He can feel his heart in his throat. The hell is wrong with him?[break][break]

Despite the barking going on in his head, the metaphorical dog in him going off and unable to relent, he stood tall, stood proud. Enraptured and around her finger.[break][break]

"Idunno baby. Six foot nine, taller than every man in that room, and you know those other boys were small-" Yup. He referred to the rest of them as boys, and not just by height, but length too. "-and it wasn't just that, beautiful. I'm a great judge of character."[break][break]

He holds his hand out, not to do anything but extend it to let her grab his big, massive hands, eyes down a foot and every inch it takes to get to her own, a golden gaze crowning her already.[break][break]

He waits to see if she dunks her hand into his. If she does, she could easily feel the muscle, the grip strength.[break][break]

"Aren't you gonna tell me to get out? You won't. I've seen the way you looked at me."[break][break]

He calls her bluff.

[break][break]

NOTES

- He got the dogs in him, barking. He's keeping his composure.[break]
- Out there, those were boys. He knows who the 'huge hunk' must be. He's a great judge of character.[break]
- He's calling her bluff.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 0:59:54 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine couldn't help the laugh that bubbled in her throat, raising her eyebrow at him as she smirked. "That has to be a joke, right? Six foot nine? Just to put your sexual prowess out there, right?" Though she couldn't deny his height. It made her wonder, if the package matched the —[break][break]

The thought was interrupted as his hand extended toward her. An offer, she could tell. It was now or never. And her decision would affect the future forever, she'd come to find out a year later.[break][break]

"How can you be so sure. I could call my guards and have you thrown out for harassment. You know that stage worker shouldn't have let you back here. It's an invasion of privacy to me," Jasmine said, though her voice oozed sweet honey as she leaned in closer.[break][break]

Regardless of how her words came across, her lips revealed her intentions all too well. The hand that was extended to her was taken, hers small and delicate in comparison. Jazz pulled him closer, enough so that there was barely any room left between them.[break][break]

Her fingers of her free hand reached up to brush at the light strands of hair on top of his head, guiding him closer to her level. "What do they call you?" she whispered, lips mere inches from his own.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 3:38:09 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Damn her laugh was cute, her smirk was sexy. Yeah, he was definitely interested. The moment she starts trying to double down on the bluff, his smirk widens further. He knows. Oh, does he know. Though she feins it for a moment, that sweeter than honey addicted him in the best of ways. His hand quickly grabbed her own on contact, and before he can pull her close, she beats him to it and now they are close. Really close.[break][break]

Light fingers trace his hair, and he's pulled down. Powerful women. A weakness he would gladly have again.[break][break]

"My friends call me Magnus. But you can call me whenever you want." Smoother than butter, and inches away, the lips readied. He only has one question of his own before the beast is let loose. "You, gorgeous?" And he waits for the name to come out.[break][break]

That was all she would get out.[break][break]

He lifts her up effortlessly, two hands cupping her backside as he lifts her up into his arms, and his lips find a lock-on to her own, eyes closed as he tosses his jacket, and soon his shirt off to hang on a chair. It takes maybe a moment of air, but as soon as the chiseled giant shows his bravado- in more ways than one -he finds his way back to the beauty before him, an intent to throw that robe away out of sight, and therefore out of mind.[break][break]

Dirty minds think alike, after all. The less clothes left around, the better.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Chemistry down bad enough to give her the H20 problem.[break]
- Gives his name, picks her up, starts the degeneracy.[break]
- Nothing to see here.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 1:39:07 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Magnus," she echoed, testing his name on her tongue. With a name like that, she really was curious now to see how well he matched the tag.[break][break]

Jazz's eyes flicked down to his lips before meeting his gaze once more. "Jasmine," she murmured.[break][break]

However, that was the last thing she said as he scooped her up. Anymore conversation was silenced with their lips meeting, her fingers threading through his hair as her legs locked around his back.[break][break]

Her robe was already slipping down her shoulder as he threw it away. His skin was so warm as she sighed into his mouth, eagerly moving in his grip before reaching behind her back to release herself of her undergarments.[break][break]

"Couch... over there..." Jazz spoke between kisses, leaving his mouth to trail down his throat. Her lipstick left a burning path in its wake, marking her territory as her fingers dug into his muscles. "Hurry up."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 3:12:57 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Her robe beautifully flows away, and with it, he can see everything. Her legs locked around him so perfectly, his lips meeting hers, with territory marked in both regards. But every hot breath leaving her lips mimics his. And her words were fast.[break][break]

It doesn't take long before Magnus effortlessly tore his way to the couch, above her, placing her back into the couch.[break][break]

Not five seconds later, and a pair of trousers fly through the air and onto the floor.[break][break][break]

--- NOTHING TO SEE HERE ---[break][break][break]

It's maybe twenty minutes later. Body riddled in sweat, Magnus holds what is his woman in his beefy arms, staring at the ceiling. He's laying on the couch. Comfy place. Real nice and comfy. He could get used to it in any other situation.[break][break]

But kissing her cheek, he whispers out in a dulcet tone. "How you feelin', Jazzy?" Golden eyes on her, holding her tight to him. A small blanket covering to all the outsiders, but for just him? He got the show.[break][break]

"That dancin' ain't just for show, you know your way around the pole."[break][break]

Magnus here, fire lines, thunder thighs. He was damn impressed. See Marshall, this is why they needed a bed and breakfast. After bed, get the breakfast, easy peasy. Or... maybe he could find his breakfast in bed?[break][break]

What did Keira call it... semantics?

[break][break]

NOTES

- To WINDOW... TO THE WALLS! (DAYUM)[break]
- Fade to black, fade back in. On the couch.[break]
- Magnus was impressed. He's lovin this.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 20:02:43 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine was tucked into his arms, laying on her side as her own arm draped over his chest. The sweat that had built a dewy finish on her skin had finally disappeared, cooled down after their ferocious romp. He was warm enough that she felt like she didn't even need the blanket.[break][break]

To say that she'd be sore in the morning was the understatement of the century. She could feel her thighs and hips burn as she shifted even slightly, grunting softly as she tilted herself to get a better look at him.[break][break]

"Sore," she said, her voice breaking slightly with hoarseness. Luckily enough, the music outside the room was loud enough to mask all of the noise she had made while Magnus ravaged her.[break][break]

"But I feel fantastic otherwise. I might have to cancel my show tomorrow, though." Jazz slowly sat up, pressing down firmly on the cushion to aid her movements. The blanket slipped off her shoulders and chest, but she didn't care much as she reached for her water.[break][break]

"Yeah? You're not too bad yourself, Maggie. Don't let it run to your head, though. You don't need an ego the size of your dick, or else I think you'd explode." She smirked before swallowing the water.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 21:12:55 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

He's so focused on her, her body, her eyes, her face, that when her voice breaks finally, he had no idea what it was, but he felt comfort. This comforting, soothing massage to his ears, and to his chest.[break][break]

He follows her movement with his eyes, laying there exposed as she notes how she'll have to cancel the show tomorrow. Magnus was okay with that.[break][break]

As the blanket moved down her shoulder and chest, he finds himself staring, and to her mention of his dick and ego, he laughs full-heartily, pulling himself to a seat, hands now moving around her and enrapturing her in his heat again. He finds her lips once the bottle is away again. It's a tender, gentle kiss, unlike what came before.[break][break]

"Too late, gorgeous. After a night with you, it stays big." He laughs, pulling her closer, hands in a small hug as he continues. Not sure whether he's referring to one or the other. Judging from being behind her now, probably both. "Cancel tomorrow. I'll treat you to dinner, than you can sleep at my place." He had the money.[break][break]

He's not in love with a stripper.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Magnus is ecstatic, laughing at the ego-trip he had, and gets behind her for more TLC.[break]
- Tells her to cancel so he can keep her all day. He's got money. Offers dinner and a bed at the hideout.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 23:20:19 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine couldn't help the smile on her lips as Magnus laughed, leaning into his touch as he sat up and put his hands around her again. Arceus knew, they were probably big enough to wrap around her waist in its entirety.[break][break]

But as soon as the glass of water was set back on the table, her lips were occupied. Typically, Jazz would condone such behavior. She'd find it annoying and too romantic of a gesture. She had even kicked people out for making a move on her like that before.[break][break]

However, there was something enticing about Magnus. She accepted his kiss wholeheartedly, taking the time to savor it before he spoke again. Jazz giggled, shaking her head. "You're impossible."[break][break]

She's closer now, practically leaning over his chest as she places her hands on each bicep for some source of stability. She finds herself straddling his hips again, more so for comfort than anything else as she sits in his lap. With another kiss, she looked back up at him again before speaking.[break][break]

"Bold words for a man I just met and know nothing about. What if I decide not to cancel?" she asked, testing the waters.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - sleepless in slateport (2022)

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 23:55:03 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

Magnus enjoyed their talks already, and he barely knew Jasmine an hor. Yet here he was, wrapped around her like a coat she knew better than to get rid of. But soon, she straddled his hips so beautifully, it was like the two were made for that position. And Magnus could hear the barking in his head.[break][break]

It was easy enough to find a way to keep her.[break][break]

"You won't." He's confident, so much so that he doesn't even consider the idea of her dancing the following night. In fact, he presses forward. "Hell Hound of Orthrus has taken a liking to you. Dinner, clothes I can peel off you myself, and a lot of sex. If that tickles your fancy, I know you won't go."[break][break]

His hands were already going down her back, as he coos out with interest to spare. His lips loved the taste, and as he leaned close to feel that stable cradle his biceps gave her, he would continue.[break][break]

"What can I tell you to keep you for another night?"[break][break]

He's... not usually this desperate. The hell was this Jasmine doing to him?

[break][break]

NOTES

- Confident she won't want to stop, he offers her a better time, and reveals his Orthrus status.[break]
- Asks her what he can do to keep her another night. Even if he does want more.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 0:06:45 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Magnus's confidence was definitely intoxicating, not that Jasmine would admit it to him. But it was certainly a turn on. She just wanted to see how far she could push his buttons until he made her submit.[break][break]

"I wont?" Jazz raised her eyebrow at him, slinking her arms up to wrap around his neck. "I don't know about that. You know I'm a working girl. I need the money. Dinner, a bed, and sex don't pay the bills, sweetheart."[break][break]

It was a mindset she'd learned on the streets fending for herself. While you could certainly treat yourself to the "niceties" of life, the real world would always come back and bite you in the ass one way or another.[break][break]

"Tell me more about Orthrus, Mr. Hell Hound. Who are you really?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 0:23:18 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]

How far indeed? Magnus felt the buttons pressed, and he knew what she was doing. When her arms wrap to his neck, he can feel the trap already sprung. He knew it was happening, he didn't stop it. He liked the thrill. But as he stares down at her, he says it plainly.[break][break]

"Then work for me."[break][break]

It's out in the air now. It isn't going further than a worker-boss relationship, but Magnus did like what he got, and that perk would go away to another man or woman if he didn't act on it.[break][break]

Problem with Maggie here though. He can't stand what should be his being anyone else's.[break][break]

"Told ya', beautiful. Jack Magnus. I run the gang Orthrus." He smirks, knowing their name did preceded them all, and so he doesn't do much more. Elaboration didn't need to go too far, but he'd at least help her know. "I run the show, and my posse and I work together. The League, it forgets itself a lot, lets people drown in the cracks of the world. But Rocket, they're just terrorists in disguise. Orthrus, we're honest. So, we see what we want-" Magnus pulls her closer, practically pulling her to his chest to illustrate.[break][break]

"-and we take it. Rocket can't dissolve us, and the League is too busy with them to pay us mind. We run Club Olympus, and we run the streets."[break][break]

His hands rest upon her backside, and hoist her up into his arms more, golden eyes looking down towards her. Towards a woman he foudn himself staring seconds on end at. He ponders tearing his gaze away, but he doesn't bother.[break][break]

"So you're cancelling tomorrow." It was as simple as that.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Arrogant, but not without reason, as Magnus reveals who he is and what Orthrus is.[break]
- Tells Jazz she's cancelling tomorrow. Plain and simple. And asks for her to work for him.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
light my fire
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 0:38:56 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine was taken aback. She didn't expect him to go as far as to offering her a job within an hour of meeting her and fucking her silly on her couch in the back of the club she was currently working at. The look of shock was evident on her face as she stared at him, shaking her head.[break][break]

"Okay. I think I get it now. This has to be some sort of joke. Who put you up to it? It was Cherry, wasn't it? That bitch..."[break][break]

Jazz tried to move back a bit, perhaps to give Cherry a piece of her mind, but Magnus's hands were over her again and pulling her chest against his. Her gaze met his again, listening to him intently as he spoke.[break][break]

So, she just fucked leader of this Orthrus gang? And now, just because he wanted her to come home with him for the night, he was offering her a job at this... Club Olympus?[break][break]

Jasmine's heart fluttered as he gripped her backside and pulled her closer, her fingers threading into his hair as her breath hitched. Shit. What should she do? Her wages were good here, and the tips were superb. What if he couldn't offer her the same?[break][break]

She couldn't go back to the streets.[break][break]

"Depends on how much you're going to pay me," she argued back, raising her eyebrow.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]