1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 3:31:24 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
In the heart of Sootopolis, Callan and Thomas Benoit positioned themselves for the imminent rescue operation. The vehicle housing the hostages had been dispatched, and the scheme to rescue Elinor was in motion.

Cloaked in the guise of a bounty hunter, Callan led Thomas, his wrists fettered by cold steel chains, towards the looming fortress of the Rocket Prison. His strides carried an uncanny mixture of tension and ease, a coiled readiness hidden behind a smokescreen of nonchalance.

"Seems I've heard of a bounty on this man's head," Callan declared, his voice resonating through the silence, aimed at the Rocket members guarding the entrance. His eyes, glinting like steel under the fading sunlight, held theirs.

"Bloody hell, that's Benoit!" One of the Rocket members spat out, recognition fuelling his growl.

"And where might I collect my due payment?" Callan enquired, his tone casual, as if discussing mundane transactions.

The promise of reimbursement hung in the air as one of the grunts jerked open the gate, seizing Benoit with rough hands and driving a punch into his gut. "No swift ends for you, you twisted scum."

Benoit was tossed into the prison, a metallic clang echoing through the silence as the gate locked behind him. Callan, standing amidst the settling dust, watched as the first act of their daring rescue plan unfurled, his mind already striding ahead towards the unfolding scenarios.

"Best of luck Thomas."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 3:42:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

This wasn't normally something Thomas would've done. But today, he made an exception.

The former Elite Four was brought to Rocket in chains. Despite this, he did his best not to make it easy on his friend. He would constantly tug and attempt to resist his captor, despite the fetters.

"Get the fuck off me, asshole!", Thomas barked, before being tossed towards the Rockets.

"Hello, ladies.", Thomas greeted them snidely, giving them all a venomous looks.

As the fist struck his gut, Thomas coughed out, before looking up at the Rocket defiantly.

"Don't threaten me with a good time.", Thomas spat.

Behind the guards, a Meltan crept behind them. Despite the fetters holding their master tempting them, they would hold off. Once he was tossed into the cell, then he'd be able to feast.

After taking any beating that the guards put him through while he was cuffed, the disgraced Marquis was tossed into a cell. The Meltan slipped in quietly, before the doors closed. The sentient liquid metal would sneak over to their master, ready to eat away at the fetters binding his wrists.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 11:55:09 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

DISTRACTION

RIP AND TEAR

As the biting steel of the chains dug into Thomas' wrists, his gaze remained locked onto his captor, his friend, Callan. His teeth clenched in a sneer of defiance that held fast despite the aching strain of the handcuffs. From his locked gaze, he received a set of familiar spheres--Pokeballs, all handed over to a tiny Meltan. Callan's words, tinged with a quiet urgency, rang in the stale air, "Go, good luck buddy."

Sootopolis Prison loomed ahead, its ominous presence casting a long, dark shadow. Its walls echoed the hollow laughter and hushed whispers of forgotten souls deemed too dangerous for the world outside, each one with a story as twisted and grotesque as the next.

Steel-toed boots drove Thomas forward, his unyielding resilience met with an unwelcome greeting from the guards in the form of a bruising punch to his gut. Another swiftly followed, sending him sprawling into the confines of his new cell. The cacophony of jeers and threats from fellow inmates exploded, the air inside the cell-block thick with disdain. "FUCK YOU BENOIT!" the crude symphony howled, a harmony of venom and raw hatred ringing in his ears.

The harsh words of a Rocket grunt, Atticus, rebounded off the walls of the cell, a promise of an agonizing death that hung heavily in the room. The cold steel door slammed shut with a deafening finality, punctuated by the sharp splat of spit on the ground, the grunt's farewell.

Yet, the darkness of the solitary confinement cell was not as absolute as the guards had hoped. A Meltan slipped undetected into the room, its tiny form invisible in the scant moonlight. Methodically, the liquid metal Pokémon began its work, consuming the chains that bound Thomas' wrists, its body unfurling the concealed pokeballs.

Freedom, Thomas reflected as the chains clinked away, was just another four-letter word until you've been confined. The heavy steel door of his cell seemed to taunt him, the lack of windows a stark reminder of his predicament. But this was just the beginning. It was time to get to work.

FOR YOUR NEXT POST

• Break free.
  • Let loose.

DEADLINE: JUNE 10, 2023 11:59 PM

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 16:14:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The punches to the gut only fueled the Kalosian's rage. The man remained defiant through the pain, eyes filled with hatred and vitriol pierced through his captors. Despite the grim prognosis of his situation, it was clear that he would not break. He did not fear the guards, despite the power they held over him. He only had hatred and contempt for the Rocket scum.

The jeers resonating through the cellblock caused the man to grin venomously. Their hatred was a mutual one. Thomas scanned around the cellblock, giving each prisoner a look of white-hot hatred.

"See you in hell, motherfucker!", Thomas defiantly spat back at the guard, before the door would slam shut. Darkness would fall upon the former Elite Four.

Soon, he'd be greeted by a much friendlier face. Gallium's successful infiltration of his cell brought good tidings. Not only would the little one eat away at his bindings, but they would also regurgitate a set of Pokeballs.

"Great work, Gallium.", Thomas whispered to the Meltan, as they ebbed away at the handcuffs.

Once the bindings were severed, and Thomas could move his arms again, he would reach for the set of Pokeballs.

Thomas would free his Alakazam from its Pokeball.

"Freke, get the door.", Thomas ordered. He would grab another Pokeball, deploying it while his Alakazam took care of the door.

The Alakazam would begin to concentrate on the door, a ball of ki forming between the two spoons he held. Upon expanding into a large sphere, the Alakazam would fire a Focus Blast at the cell door.

When the cell door was blown off of its hinges, flying to the other side of the corridor with a loud thud, followed by a clang upon falling to the concrete floor, Thomas stepped out of the darkened cell, Gallium hiding on his body. Their latest prisoner would be flanked by an Alakazam, as well as a Cerulede.

"Remember, no killing. Otherwise, go nuts!", he'd remind Mordred, who Bulked Up in anticipation for the first batch of fools to greet them.

notes: Meltan ate through Thomas' handcuffs, freeing him
Thomas deployed Alakazam
Alakazam used Focus Blast on the cell door
Thomas deployed Ceruledge
Ceruledge used Bulk Up (PLA Effect)

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 4:27:58 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

DISTRACTION

RIP AND TEAR

The space around the spoons shimmered, a sphere of psychic energy rapidly expanding before being released in a destructive explosion. The mighty Focus Blast slammed into the heavy steel, the door buckling under the immense pressure and ripped from its hinges.

The freed door was flung into the prison corridor, the once formidable barrier now reduced to a crude missile. A Rocket Grunt, caught unawares, was knocked off his feet by the airborne door. The forceful collision sent him sprawling as an intrusive alarm pierced the chaos.

Red lights flickered on and off in a dizzying display as the prison's automated defense systems roared to life, "All units, prison break in maximum security, eliminate the prisoner on sight."

In response to the booming command, a sea of Rocket Grunts emerged from the eastern door, their faces masks of stern determination. They were not the elite trainers of the organization, their inexperienced hands clutching stolen Pokemon - a swarm of Poochyenas and Magnemites.

Yet, they advanced with the confidence of numbers, their collective energy forming a wave of hostility.

From their maws and metallic forms, a barrage of Bites and Thundershocks erupted, transforming the space into a battlefield.

The elemental onslaught crackled through the air, the Pokemon's desperation mirrored by their handlers as they sought to contain the chaos, reclaim control and return their high-risk prisoner to his darkened cell.

FOR YOUR NEXT POST

• Defend against the attack on Thomas.
  • Disrupt the Rockets enough that they cannot respond to the rescue on the barge.

DEADLINE: JUNE 13, 2023 11:59 PM

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 18:31:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon stepping out of the cell, Thomas would notice the downed guard. With a vicious stomp to his head, he made sure to render the man unconscious, before stealing his weapons.

Flashes of red, and the blaring alarms only got Thomas further in the mood. A maniacal grin formed on his face as guards flooded into the area. In one hand was the guard's baton, gripped tightly. In the other was one of his Pokeballs, which the trainer quickly deployed. An Iron Valiant would manifest, the mechanical hybrid of Mega Gardevoir and Mega Gallade immediately taking a fighting stance, 'eyes' revealing their bloodthirsty intent.

The mechanical paladin wasted no time in unleashing Dazzling Gleams towards the oncoming horde, in an attempt to wipe out as many Poochyena as possible. The Ceruledge would dash towards the Magnemite, tanking the Thundershocks, and reaping their life force with each magnet cut down by his Bitter Blades. Meanwhile, the Alakazam, allowing the two blade-wielders to draw their aggro, would support them by unleashing Focus Blasts down the halls.

Thomas himself would take the fight to the guards. Deflecting and dodging their strikes, retaliating with brutal counterattacks. Smashing their ribs, their heads, and their limbs with his stolen baton. Utilizing the tight corridor to bottleneck the group, tossing unlucky guards back into groups of their comrades, in order to bowl them over, and keep them off their feet.

Whatever hits they managed to get in on Thomas only made the former Elite Four angrier. As he got angrier, his methods steadily became more brutal. He would start to break the limbs of the guards, and violently bashing their heads into walls of the cell block corridor.

As chaos reigned in the cell block, the Meltan would discretely slide off of Thomas' body. He would begin to approach the locks of other cells on the block, eating away at them, in an attempt to release the prisoners.

Hopefully their resentment for the guards outweighed whatever resentment they held for Thomas.

notes: Thomas knocks out the guard, and takes his weapons
Thomas sent out Iron Valiant
Iron Valiant used Dazzling Gleam, in order to take out multiple Poochyena
Ceruledge used Bitter Blade to cut down the Magnemite
Alakazam used Focus Blast, to give the two support
Thomas, using the narrow hallway, fought the guards in close quarters, using his baton
Meltan started eating away at the locks on cell doors, to release prisoners, to add to the pandemonium

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 11:17:17 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

DISTRACTION

RIP AND TEAR

The aftermath of Thomas's Dazzling Gleam paints a grim picture for the Poochyenas. They crumble under the fairy light, their bodies falling motionless. His Ceruledge delivers justice to the Magnemites. Their steel bodies bear the scars of his heated blades, each cut forcing them back into their Pokeballs.

Amidst the chaos, the cell blocks start to open one by one. The sight of freedom sparks a wave of hope among the prisoners. Any resentment they harbored against Thomas pales in comparison to their yearning for liberation. The prison echoes with the sounds of their growing frenzy. A riot, it seems, is brewing.

Alarms scream. The prison guards switch gears from pacification to extermination. The horrific symphony of battle cries, clashing metal, and screams spreads through the main floors like wildfire.

In the eye of this storm, Thomas stands, momentarily unburdened. Three choices fan out before him. He could throw himself into the boiling pot of the riot, releasing more prisoners into the fray. But, doing so could endanger the innocent residents of Sootopolis. The prisoners were locked away by Team Rocket for a reason, after all.

A shimmer catches his eye – a keycard, discarded by a fallen guard. Two flights of stairs separate him from the elevator, and potential escape. An attractive option, but not without risk.

The third option calls for a more daring approach. He could cut a path through the chaos to the communications tower. It's a chance to leave a taunting message for Team Rocket, turning their own airwaves against them.

FOR YOUR NEXT POST

• Decide on your route, or come up with your own.
  • Whichever path you take, ensure that you can cause enough havoc to render the assault of the barge a minor inconvenience.

DEADLINE: JUNE 17, 2023 11:59 PM

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 15:57:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The prisoners released from their cell would turn the situation even more chaotic. Suddenly, the guards were not only forced to deal with Thomas, but their angry prisoners. This would take some heat off of the Kalosian, and allow him to assess his situation. He could either release more prisoners, in order to cause an even bigger riot. He could steal the keycard off of a fallen guard, and escape.

Or he could taunt Rocket, drawing more forces to the prison.

Thomas would take the keycard, for future use. He would then unleash his Urshifu from his Pokeball. His Meltan would return to him, hiding on his body once again.

"Cover me!", Thomas ordered the group

The Kalosian would fight his way through the riot, towards the communications tower. The Iron Valiant was on guard duty, using his twinblade to form a Wide Guard to protect the others. The Alakazam would use Telekinesis to form barricades, and the occasional object for Thomas to climb over. The Urshifu and Ceruledge would both take a more offensive role, wiping out anyone who stood in their master's path in Close Combat. His Meltan would remain hidden on his master's body.

Eventually, Thomas would arrive at the communications tower. His Meltan would eat through the lock. Thomas would kick the door in, allowing his Urshifu to take point, and deal with any Rocket personnel manning the tower.

Once any of the threats were dealt with, Thomas immediately barricaded the door. With his Ceruledge watching the door, and his back, Thomas would send a message to Rocket.

"Rocket, your so-called prison is compromised! Your pathetic guards have failed to contain me, and now are being overrun by the very people you have locked up! Let's hope the scum you send to back them up fare better than the fools you trusted to guard the prisoners! And make it interesting, because I figured breaking into your prison would actually be a challenge!", Thomas taunted them, over their own airwaves.

notes: Thomas takes the Keycard
Thomas sends out Urshifu
Thomas and party head for the Comms Tower
Iron Valiant used Wide Guard to protect them
Alakazam used Telekinesis to create obstacles
Urshifu and Ceruledge used Close Combat
Meltan took out the tower lock
Urshifu cleared the room
Thomas sends a message to Rocket

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2023 11:17:59 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

DISTRACTION

RIP AND TEAR

Thomas' Pokemon fought valiantly, paving a path of destruction through the prison guards and clearing the way to the communications tower. As Thomas arrives and sends his taunting message to Team Rocket, an announcement echoes through the tower - "Initiate Operation Plague."

Suddenly, poison gas begins flooding the top floor and all lower levels of the tower, threatening to take down everyone inside. But then, a voice calls out from the shadows, "Hey!" A pale, gaunt young man with piercings tosses Thomas an antidote. "This poison is unique - you won't cure it without this. Inject it for yourself and your Pokemon."

After Thomas administers the antidote, the man grins. "What's up man? Thanks for getting me out of Maximum Security. I was wondering when the League would show up to bail me out. Name's Garm." He points toward the elevator. "Exit's this way if you'd care to join me."

Garm clearly has an escape plan. With Team Rocket initiating Operation Plague and flooding the tower with poison gas, staying put is not an option. "I'm totally not relying on you and all your Pokemon to keep me alive, promise." Thomas must decide whether to trust this mysterious prisoner who claims to know an escape route, or try to find his own way out of this deadly trap.

FOR YOUR NEXT POST

• Take the antidote
  • Escape, with or without 'Garm'.
  • If escaping with Garm: Garm will tell you the exit down the chutes to land outside into a nearby waste fill zone.
  • If not escaping with Garm: Find a way to escape from the comms tower.

DEADLINE: JUNE 20, 2023 11:59 PM

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 17:52:48 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Fuck!", Thomas grunts, quickly recalling his Ceruledge and Urshifu, while leaving his Meltan and Alakazam out. The former, he figures, would be immune to the poison, by virtue of his Steel-typing. The latter was protected by Magic Guard, so even if he was poisoned, he surely wouldn't be hurt.

Thomas frantically searched for a gas mask, when a gaunt man greeted him. After a moment, the Alakazam gave him a nod, prompting Thomas to take the Antidote hurriedly, and inject it in his Alakazam as well, just to be safe.

Though a part of Thomas was reluctant to join the man, thinking it could be a trap, Thomas had little choice in the matter. He would accept the gaunt man's offer, joining him at the Elevator.

"Alright, where we going from here?", Thomas inquired.

notes: Thomas quickly recalls all but his Meltan and Alakazam
Thomas desperately searches for a gas mask
Thomas reluctantly takes the Antidote, giving some to his Alakazam as well
Thomas accepts the man's offer, heading to the elevator with him, and following his plan

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 14:06:06 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

DISTRACTION

RIP AND TEAR

"Aye score, you won't regret it." The black haired youth clicks his tongue twice and points towards the general location with a double guns gesture. "This way." He says, as the two of them slide out the stairs.

"Name's Garm by the way. HBIC. I'd show you my badge but they destroyed it."

Two floors down, the gaunt man seemingly finds an indent in the wall. His fingers trace the creases in the tile, "Ah, found it." With a grunt, he pulls it down, revealing a cement wall underneath, and a chute that seemed to barely fit the size of a human person. "Secret passage, built into the prison before the terrorists took over the city." He says, leaning against the wall with a hand as he tries to show off, before the smell of sewage hits the room and he winces. "We'll definitely need a shower afterwards though."

"I'm going in first, just to show you it's safe. See you on the other side, Thomas." He gives a casual salute, before sliding into the chute.

The chute would be a pitch black ride. It became apparent that this was not just an ordinary chute, but a connecting hole that dug itself directly into one of the main sewer drainage channels in Sootopolis.

Soon, Thomas would find himself not claustrophobically stuck, but covered in a river of filthy water. The drainage channel filed out of the prison, connecting directly into the sea in an underwater canal. Overhead, a railing, and a ladder could be seen, one that "Garm" had already taken. The man was currently hurling into the sea, his clothes stained brown and yellow alongside its faded flecks of red.

Once his stomach settled, he falls himself down against the railing. "Ugh." He comments, before he turns towards Thomas.

"Well... there's that, I suppose. We should probably get out of here before other members come splashing down." Garm groggily gets bakc up on his feet. "Say... what made you decide to bust in in the first place? I think you just hit most wanted on every criminal organization's hitlist after the stunt you pulled."

FOR YOUR NEXT POST

• Leave the sewers with Garm.

FINAL POST: JUNE 21, 2023 11:59 PM

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,491 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 14:25:36 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas is surprised to hear the name HBIC. He was familiar with their work in aiding Rocket's defectors to escape that life. In any case, he continued to follow the gaunt man.

Thomas quickly recalled his Pokemon, before sliding down the chute after Garm.

Thomas did his best to keep his mouth closed as he ended up in the filthy sewers of Sootoplis. His clothing sullied with brown and yellow, Thomas climbed up the ladder, reuniting with Garm.

Thomas did not have to relieve himself. Years of training and discipline steeled him for something like this.

"Right.", Thomas told him, bringing Freke back out from his Pokeball. "Grab on, we're heading to Slateport General.", he'd tell Garm.

"I came looking for someone, ended up helping some friends spring someone else out. And to be honest, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.", he'd remark.

Once Garm grabbed on, Freke would teleport the two humans to Slateport General, in order to get treatment, and showers.

notes: Thomas recalls Meltan and Alakazam
Thomas goes down the chute
Thomas climbs up the ladder, reuniting with Garm
Thomas sends Alakazam back out, having him Teleport them to Slateport General

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 13:00:06 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

DISTRACTION

RIP AND TEAR

"Hell yeah brother." Garm grins as he slings his arm over Thomas's shoulder, in a manner that was too friendly. "Oh my god, I can't wait. I'm finally free, I can finally not smell like shit. I can finally get some tail at the red light district."

Garm snorted before holding his breath.

The familiar zip of teleport warps the both of them to Slateport General, where Garm stumbles, almost running, into the front entrance. "I'VE BEEN STABBED! HELP! AAAAHH!!!!!" He yells, as nurses rush into the fold, clearly a lie. As the staff crowd around Thomas and Garm, he raises a thumbs up towards the former Elite Four. "Hey thanks man, I owe ya one, I'll put in a word to our bosses."

Aftermath:

The TV screen lights up in front of Sootopolis, as an HNN camera pans down on Sootopolis, a reporter in a helicopter speaks into a microphone over the whiping sound of the open helicopter door.

"Thanks Jeanne! As you can see, chaos is rampant over Sootopolis City after what seems to be a massive breakout from Sootopolis Prison." The camera pans down towards the prison, now smoking and on fire, the streets are riddled with Pokemon battles between members of Team Rocket, escapees and civilians. As the helicopter flies around, it narrowly misses what seems to be a ZAP CANNON from a Porygon-Z.

"We're too close, pull back! As you can see, whatever has caused the prison break has caused massive chaos over the Sootopolis Prison, another show of incompetence in a land that's run by terrorist. We can only hope those who are imprisoned have found their way out. Back to you Jeanne before we get fried out here!"

The news channel flits back to the news room, Jeanne briefly presses a hand to her microphone and nods. "Thank you so much Jimmy, we have just received some breaking news: eyewitness reports have shown that the perpetrator and instigator of this attack to be ex-Elite Four member Thomas Benoit. It seems that Thomas Benoit has also left a recorded message in the midst of the tower. We have the file with us here, please give us a moment..."

Jeanne pauses for a brief moment, looking towards what seemed to be staff operating in the background. Her microphone is momentarily muted as she mouths the words 'is it ready' to the staff, before her eyes turn back to the newscast. "Thank you for waiting everyone, here's the recording:"

"Rocket, your so-called prison is compromised! Your pathetic guards have failed to contain me, and now are being overrun by the very people you have locked up! Let's hope the scum you send to back them up fare better than the fools you trusted to guard the prisoners! And make it interesting, because I figured breaking into your prison would actually be a challenge!"

The noise is static and in awful quality. Enough that there could have been a case of forgery. Jeanne speaks once again, "That was the recording given to us by an anonymous sender. Though we're still figuring out the details, it does appear to be the case that this recording was present at the location. As to whether it's been faked, that remains to be seen. Until we have more details, I'm Jeanne Alderman, and you've been watching HNN."

[END]

THANK YOU!!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DISTRACTION
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 3:56:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: