he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 21:20:02 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

[attr="class","setting"]

Since joining team rocket not much had changed when it came to his routine. The only change would be whenever he had an assignment. One thing that never changed was that he wake up a little before dawn to start the day. The first after getting through his morning routine was meditation to help strengthen his senses and sharpen his mind. It was after that point that things would change if he had an assignment, when he didn’t he would train his body for a few hours.
[break][break]
Prior to a few weeks ago he had to make do with training himself in any forest or cave he came upon in he travels. Now that he was a member of Team Rocket he just used the training facilities. It was much better than having to make do with forest or caves. The training room was actually where he was at this very moment. When he had first entered a little after dawn no one else had been present.
[break][break]
He actually preferred it that way most of the time. The brunette had no idea how to interact with those around him. Working alone saved him from the dilemma of trying to figure out how he should act around someone. Emotions weren’t his forte so he struggled with human interaction. Though sometimes if he knew a person well enough he had an easier time interacting with them.
[break][break]
Though the place had filled up a bit since first coming into the training room he chose to ignore them in favor of practicing his sword play. It wasn’t like he was expecting anyone to want to interact with him anyway. And if him for something all they would have to do is approach him.
[break][break]
Until something like that happened or he finished with his training he would just continue with his training. He practiced against some dummies that had been set up using some practice swords instead of his real ones as to not damage the dummies. Of course the practice swords didn’t weigh as much as his actual swords but he had been adapt and he was able to gracefully go through different drills against the training dummies.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this works. Bittersweet reunion prompt

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 21:26:31 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian had poured over the files of the new recruits. 's departure had vindicated Dorian's fears of the newer generation of Rockets. That they were too idealistic for this line of work, and would inevitably turn against the organization.

One name, one face, immediately caught Dorian's attention. Was it really him? Did he survive the purge?

Upon finding out that the man was in the Training Room, Dorian made haste. He wanted to find out if he was the man that Dorian thought he was.

"Rogue, that you?", Dorian croaked upon entering the room.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 2:34:21 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

If someone had told him yesterday that he would run into one of his old gang members he would’ve thought they were crazy. And would’ve said as much to their face. However the voice that broke through his concentration was easily recognizable. And even used the alias he hadn’t used since he was eighteen. Only people from the gang or his old mentor would know that name.
[break][break]
He turned to face the older male taking in the other male. Even after all these years nothing had really changed about the older male’s appearance. The only difference he saw was a scar on the left side of his face that he knows hadn’t been there before that day.
[break][break]
”Dorian,” was his simple reply. He knew that was all needed to be said. The fact he had known his name and had answered to that alias would be answer enough to the older male. That he was who he thought he was.
[break][break]
It was weird seeing someone he had speculated to be dead for the past ten years. Like seeing a ghost except not. Because Dorian was definitely very real and had by some coincidence found his way to rocket. Or maybe it was the other way around since he figured Dorian had been a member longer.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#CC4E4E; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/J0sGZyBY/IMG-1715.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 6:33:15 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Mad Dog stood in shock. Another survivor of their little gang. After all these years, he finally ran into an old face.

"Rogue! I'm so glad to see you again!", Dorian called out, rushing over to give the assassin the biggest hug he could muster.

Whether or not he accepted, Dorian would respect his wish. "How'd you make it?", the Mad Dog inquired.

tags:

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 17:01:11 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

”It’s good to see you too,” he said unsure what do do when Dorian rushed over to him. As the older males arms wrapped around him he stiffened unsure how to process what was happening. In all the years he’d been alive he had never been shown affection. The closed his mentor had ever gotten to showing him affection was to pat his shoulder.
[break][break]
Not knowing what something was didn’t sit well with him though. ”What is this?” he asked not knowing most people would know what a hug is. How one should react to one. It was something that was usually common knowledge. But it wasn’t knowledge he had ever received himself hence his lack of understanding.
[break][break]
Once they had broken apart he would be asked about how he had made it. The question was expected. And something he wanted to inquire of the other as well. However since Dorian had made the inquiry first he would answer him and tell him what had happened that night.
[break][break]
”They captured me instead of killing me. I think they thought they could say me to their side by sparing me,” the brunette told the older male. Anyone who truly knew Ryker would understand how laughable such a notion was. He was extremely loyal and once he pledged his loyalty to someone nothing could sway that loyalty. Especially considering the rival gang had hurt those he cared about not something he would’ve taken lightly.
[break][break]
”When they realized I wouldn’t cooperate they kept me locked away under guard. I didn’t try to escape right away wanting to wait for the perfect opportunity. And three years after the fall of the gang they let down their guard enough that I saw it as my chance to escape so I did,” he told Dorian deciding to keep it short and simple. If he asked for more details about the escape or what he’d been up to he would tell him.
[break][break]
Now that he had told him how he had ended up getting away he wanted to know the same about him. ”How about you? How did you get away?”[break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 15:01:00 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian found himself perplexed by the man's confused reaction to his affection. "You - you never got a hug before?", Dorian questioned the man, as he backed off. He didn't want to turn the man's confusion into anger.

"I'm just happy to see an old friend after ten long years, especially one who I thought died that horrible day.", he'd explain.

Dorian listened to the man's explanation of events. He wasn't surprised that the gang chose to capture him. After all, someone with his set of skills was rare in that environment. But what shocked him was the fact that they kept him locked up for three years.

"Three years!?", Dorian blurted out in disbelief. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that.", he lamented.

Though he was relieved to hear that the others had been avenged, and that the group was likely in no position to come after them again, the fact that he lost three years of his life to do that was something he couldn't get over.

What if he stayed? Would he have been able to help him escape sooner? No, they would've killed him on the spot. Unlike the assassin, Dorian was just a common brute in the Orre underworld. A dime a dozen.

"The group I was with were ambushed at Gateon Port. We tried to fight them off, best we could. That's how I got this scar.", he began, referring to the burn scar on his face.

"After it was clear that we were completely outmanned and outgunned, we scattered. Jackson and Pablo were both killed during the battle. I didn't see what happened to the others, but I ended up on a ship headed to Vermillion City.", he'd tell the assassin.

"After ending up in Vermillion, I would run into , who got me some medical attention, and recruited me into Rocket.", he'd finish.

tags:

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 23:16:37 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

”Hug?” he said said blankly before shaking his head. ”No, what’s the concept of one?” he asked his gaze fixed on the older male. The older males reaction led him to believe he was lacking knowledge on something he should already know. Which wasn’t that uncommon of an occurrence since he didn’t understand a lot of stuff that had to do with emotion.
[break][break]
Listening to what he had to say he nodded in agreement. ”Its been too long. Too long to think so one is dead,” he agreed confirming that he had thought he was dead as well. ”I figured I was the only who made it out. I tried to check on an old friend before I left but they weren’t around. I assume they thought I died as well,” he told the older male.
[break][break]
As he told his story he kept an eye on the other male to try and gauge his reaction. He might not be the best at understanding emotions but he was good at reading people and could somewhat understand some of the stronger emotions. Like the older males surprise about his captivity. Though even an emotion like that he didn’t understand to well.
[break][break]
”I got out that’s all that matters. I guess they thought I was content just to be a captive so they eventually led their guard down. It was a night with no moon and they only had two guarding me it was easy to take them both out before they could make a sound. I also knew it would be too dark for them to be comfortable for them to come after me if one were to have woken up for some reason and noticed me gone. The fact I had taken my guards out so easily would’ve made them wary as well,” he said with a small shrug like it was no big deal, and to him it probably wasn’t.
[break][break]
When he asked the older male about what had happened on his end he listened to rapt attention to what they said. ”Considering how careless they were with me in the end I’m surprised they were able to come up with such a strategy. Divide and conquer it’s a good strategy. They waited until we had split our gang before attacking. I wonder if they were spying on us to know that we would be on different jobs that day or if it was just a coincidence,” he told him thinking back to that day.
[break][break]
”It’s good you made it though, a shame for the ones that didn’t. Hopefully the gang was wiped out by another gang since we’ve been there,” he said just ignoring the fact they had struck first. Maybe because he hadn’t been a part of that attack he had been getting intel on other people that were asking to taken out by them, figuratively speaking of course.
[break][break]
It was still crazy that they had both ended up in Team Rocket. ”I spent the past seven years just traveling from one region to another keeping my distance from others. I’d heard rumors about Team Rocket but it wasn’t until I heard about them being in Hoenn that I decided to really settle anywhere,” he would tell Dorian. He knew he wouldn’t need to tell the older male what had drawn him to Team Rocket.[break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 1:39:51 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Orre created a lot of warped children. The Arceus-forsaken Region was a practical meatgrinder, one that ruthlessly consumed those who couldn't adapt. But those who could ended up becoming among the most dangerous people in the world.

Dorian expected the younger man to have some social maladjustment, but not knowing the warm embrace of a friend, or lover? He had to question just what kind of environment this guy grew up in.

"That's unfortunate. You think they're still out there somewhere?", he wondered.

"Maybe they were hoping you'd change your mind?", the Mad Dog speculated.

"The more I think about that day, the more I think we were set up. I think the Gateon Port job was a trap. That they anonymously fed us the tip that brought us there, to split us up. And as we were fighting for our lives, they attacked our hideout.", he'd confide.

Now that he met one survivor, he had to ask himself, who else got out alive? If there were other survivors, it was doubtful that they were taken captive, like Ryker had been. He made no indication that there were others.

"That's how it usually goes. Either some crazy upstart, or a splinter faction forming, and overcoming them.", he'd comment.

The Mad Dog grinned at his old friend. "You chose a good time to join us! We have Kanto under our thumb, and Hoenn is next! After that, we'll take the world, one Region at a time!"

tags:

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

the crimson dragon
he/him/his
january 19th
pyrite town, orre
asexual
assassin
associate
6’7” height
6’7” height
awards
114 posts
ryker hayes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ryker
ryker hayes
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 22:58:38 GMT
ryker hayes Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He knew his upbringing was strange. The young man a had been raised to be a killer from a pretty young age. And due to his upbringing he didn’t really see himself as anything but a weapon. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t capable of caring about people. It was just hard to fall Into that category with him.
[break][break]
Thankfully the subject moved away from his lack of knowledge about hugs and moved on to what they had been up to since they had last seen each other. Due to that he broached the topic of his mentor and hearing the older male’s response he nodded. ”I hope so as well. They told me everything I know. They’re the reason I am who I am,” he said wondering if their mentor really was alive or not.
[break][break]
Hearing his comment he nodded. ”Yeah, but I wouldn’t have ever done that to the gang. I figure they thought I would get tired of captivity and tell them I would join up with them,” he said with a shake of his head. Loyalty wasn’t something he just gave to anyone. Back then it had basically been first come first serve. And since his loyalty had been to Dorian and the gang back than he wasn’t about to betray that.
[break][break]
What he said made sense. The only other alternative was not one he wanted to think of. That one of their own had been working for the gang. So he would just ignore that possibility and agree with Dorian’s assessment. Because it was the one that didn’t have anything to do with betrayal.
[break][break]
”That seems mostly likely,” he agreed before he continued speaking. ”If only we had considered it was some kind of trap. But we didn’t know enough about them to know what they were truly capable of. Someone in their gang must’ve been good with strategy,” he said trying to think on who in the gang they had met during their captivity. No one in the gang had stood out as real smart but not everyone in the rival gang had met with him.
[break][break]
What he was saying was true. There would always be someone better out there. Or sometimes the better ones just got cocky and that ended up being the better gangs downfall. ”I feel like our rivals were the type who would let arrogance be their downfall. The underestimate another gang and get taken out because of that,” he said with a small shrug. There was no place for arrogance in their line of work for that reason.
[break][break]
Taking over the world was definitely something they could get behind. ”That definitely is a good thing. It’s for the best that Team Rocket is in control. I’ll do whatever is needed to ensure all regions fall into line under our control.”[break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 2:08:38 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"Think they'd join Rocket? I think they'd make a great asset.", Dorian speculated. "We need people who can handle themselves, especially with freaks like that Phantom running around, butchering us.", Dorian growled.

Though it had been months since the last Phantom attack, the fact that they might still be out there bothered him. The Mad Dog had lost several good colleagues from Kanto to that freak. He had many questions about the vigilante, but until there was a confirmed kill on that monster, he would not rest easy.

Dorian smiled as the man spoke. "I can assure you, your loyalty will be handsomely rewarded!", he told the younger man.

"We were young and stupid back then. Fools who thought we could take on the world. Not realizing just how miniscule we were, in the grand scheme of things.", he lamented. "But then, that's Orre."

Now, the two of them were older, and a part of something greater. Something that could actually take the world by storm.

"Thank you, Rogue. I know you'll do great things for the organization."

tags:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
So We Meet Again [C/M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 22:59:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: