saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the florist [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:05:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"...kyle?"[break][break]

the champion is the last person he expects to find in this cottage and it shows in the genuine surprise that washes over his features as he steps through the door.[break][break]

he looks around briefly, not subtle in any way as he tries to find the florist.[break][break]

"here buying flowers? looks like you're a little late for that."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
the florist [m]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 19:32:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah. i was going to ask for crystalflowers. cowabummer."

he brings the letters along with him to the door, with his mightyena following closely. it's more of an action brought by absent thoughts, though he doesn't intend to hide it from matias anyways.

"are you looking for the florist yourself? she's not here, but i can offer you a tour of the house if you want."

kyle raises a brow in a playful display of innocent teasing, offering a smirk to the surprised avatar of groudon.

"or do you not need it anymore?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the florist [m]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 10:03:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you snooped around her house?"[break][break]

oddly defensive, matias realizes a little too late and tries to brush it off with a chuckle.[break][break]

"shame she's not here. i was going to enquire about an order of flowers, but i guess i'll have to find her another time."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
the florist [m]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 14:54:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"do you want to search her with me?" he asks matias. "my mightyena still has her trail."

he turns to take a survey of what remains in the humble shack.

"she won't be back here, though. all signs lead to her abandoning the place in favor of another base of operations."

base of operations. kyle didn't realize he used an incriminating term for her. he supposed it doesn't matter, since the people who went to investigate before him has already proven such.

a sigh escapes him. "i really wouldn't mind crystalblooms for real though." he could share some with since he loves them.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
the florist [m]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 4:04:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"sure."[break][break]

the sooner they leave here, the better, as his pokemon are already in place and ready to commence what he came here to do in the first place; an act some may call toxic.[break][break]

"let's go find her."[break][break]

patting kyle on the shoulder, he turns and leads the way out, and only when they're far enough do his pokemon act.[break][break]

nothing will remain of what was once 's base of operations but ash.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the florist [m]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:46:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(incomplete)