saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 14:48:04 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

SAFARI BALL 3/3 REMAINING

[attr="class","mitmain"]

Walking through the safari zone, Mitch tosses the first ball up and down in his hand with a sly smirk across his face.[break][break]

"So apparently you get special mons from this place, huh?"[break][break]

Over his phone—the one attached to the headphone in his ear—Sam speaks up.[break][break]

"...Mitch, you're supposed to be doing a run."[break][break]

"I did the run."[break][break]

"I find it incredibly hard to believe that you've managed to complete the task already."[break][break]

"Be surprised then bitch. I got a sore ass from it, but I completed the task. Got the slow things to revert or whatever."[break][break]

"While I'm curious to know why your ass would hurt, keep the information to yourself." To this, Mitch cracks up.

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 23:58:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]VENOSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 18:05:43 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

SAFARI BALL 2/3 REMAINING

[attr="class","mitmain"]

"Dude, did I not tell you?" Mitch asks as he spots one of the creatures he'd come in for. He throws out his drapion, who proceeds to go savage with night slash against the mareanie. "I did that slowpoke shit you asked me to do and one of the fuckin' shell things clamped my ass. Guy I was doing it with helped me get it off, but I swear one cheek's smaller man."[break][break]

"...Mitchel," the tone told Mitch all he needed to know, Father!Sam was not amused; he threw a safari ball at the little poison bitch. "I said to keep the information to yourself."[break][break]

"Well yeah but if I'm on speaker or you're curled up with your boy toy I'll be he's gettin' a kick out of the mental image."[break][break]

The groan on the other end of the phone was nothing short of, 'Why are you like this???'

+ capture attempt MAREANIE

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 4:24:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORPEKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUNGER SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURA WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PARTING SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 14:17:28 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

SAFARI BALL 1/3 REMAINING

[attr="class","mitmain"]

"Anyway you got any new jobs lined up for me?" Mitch asked as he walked over and went to pick up a ball.[break][break]

"I do," Sam began, and as he began his story, a MORPEKO came out from some bushes lookin' hella HANGRY and stealing the safari ball.[break][break]

"Hey you little shit—"[break][break]

As he began chasing the morpeko around to get his ball back, Sam just droned on about the next job.[break][break]

"There's a contact I need you to meet with. They'll have a large shipment that needs to make it to the docks. Secure the transaction."[break][break]

By the end of the droning, Mitch had grabbed the morpeko by the neck and strangled it before bunting it over to his drapion, who used a cross poison on the little shit. As Mitch stood over it and gloated, a ball fell out of his pocket and it bapped the morepeko, proceeding to capture the unconscious rat.[break][break]

"Fuck!"[break][break]

"It's not that difficult a mission."[break][break]

"Uh..." had Sam told him something? Shit, he hadn't been listening. "Yeah, just send me the details like usual I'll get it figured out."[break][break]

"Try not to fuck this one up, it's a large shipment."[break][break]

Mitch picked up the morpeko's ball and made a face at it. "No problem..."

+ capture attempt MORPEKO

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 0:28:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK GUARD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 13:13:34 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

SAFARI BALL 1/3 REMAINING

[attr="class","mitmain"]

"On a personal note, I have some news."[break][break]

Mitch picked up the ball containing his new little bipolar rat and frowned, turning it over and mumbling, "the fuck am I even supposed to do with you, dude?"[break][break]

"Her will states that you report to me to pay off the debt you owe her... I'd like to forgive you of that debt completely."[break][break]

Speaking of Gwen made Mitch's usual care free middle finger attitude melt away. Something like a frown and a scowl replaced his usual Cheshire grin as he watched a chespin get away, he didn't care.[break][break]

"Fuck that," he finally spoke before furrowing his brows. "You're not gettin' rid of me that easily."

+ skipping

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #cecece; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 1:04:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF-DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 14:08:34 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

SAFARI BALL 0/3 REMAINING

[attr="class","mitmain"]

"I'm not trying to get rid of you, Mitch. I'm simply telling you to find a purpose with your life other than running shipments and remaining loyal to me. There is more to life than your loyalty to me. Whatever path you have laid before you, wherever it stretches, you have my blessing to take it."[break][break]

Being the rash son of a bitch he is, Mitch felt something bubble up into his chest. He wanted to punch something, but he couldn't. Instead, he just watched his drapion use hone calws while eyeing a passing KOFFING.[break][break]

"Shoulda thought about that before you pulled me outta that coffin."[break][break]

"You were buried alive and screaming at the top of your lungs. I couldn't just leave you in the coffin, you'd have woke the dead."[break][break]

A scoff. Mitch watched as the KOFFING's stench moved into the drapion's senses, causing her to shudder. She threw out a night slash in retaliation, nailing the KOFFING.[break][break]

"Yeah well," tossing a ball, he decided the mood for the safari was soured and he needed to go drink something. "Fuck that. I am doin' what I want."[break][break]

"...sure. I'm sending the information for the job now. You'll tell me if you want to do something else?"[break][break]

"Prolly not." Mitch admitted, beginning to light a cigarette and moving to hang the phone up.[break][break]

Like always, he'd pretend the conversation never happened; or drink enough to forget he even had the conversation to begin with.

+ catching KOFFING

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
here's stupid,
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:07:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE KOFFING!

[attr="class","wildtab"]

[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLUDGE BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SELF-DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] THE SAFARI WARDEN CALLS YOU BACK!