TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
still of the night
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 14:14:42 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Business was ever booming in Club Olympus. Jasmine was bouncing from seat to seat, table to table, entertaining the masses with her glass in her hand. Her lips were cherry red, matching the dress that accentuated all of the highlights and assets of her body. The lonely individuals were laughing and made whole after time with and her.[break][break]

However, she spotted that one guy that had become a thorn in their side as of late: Atticus, she'd found out from the bodyguards.[break][break]

"The hell are they doing letting him back in after the scene he caused last time?" Jazz mumbled to herself. She'd have to talk to , , and about the normies letting in people like this inside again.[break][break]

She stood up, beckoning a server and whispering to him. Nodding to her, she sat her drink on his tray as he explained to the customers that Jasmine had a few things to take care of. She could hear the whining disappointment as she strode away. Grabbing Atticus's arm, she yanked him out of the club, throwing him against the wall.[break][break]

"Woah, Jazz. If I knew you were so into me, I'd be doing this to you —"[break][break]

"Shut the fuck up, Atticus. What tricks are you playing to get back in here? After that stunt, you know you're not allowed back in here. I suggest you leave before I get the big boss here to rip you apart," she said, lips curled in disgust.[break][break]

He'd scoff at her, grabbing her arm to try and turn their positions. "I know you don't want to get big boy involved, baby. Let's just enjoy ourselves..."[break][break]

Jasmine's knee lifted, hitting him square in the crotch. "Like hell."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@jethro

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - territorial dispute[break]
outfit check ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
still of the night
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 1:04:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
One moment he was in the store across the street and the next, he looked up and saw the commotion outside. The cashier shouted at him to come back and get his change, but Jethro had already bolted towards the commotion. While he was certain the young lady could take care of herself, he didn't want to stand by while someone opted to harass her. He'd caught sight of the knee to the crotch and felt himself wince. Despite the sympathized pain he felt, he could see the man deserved it. While he tried to put hands on the brunette once more, Jethro had reached the two and tapped the man on the shoulder. In a split second, everything slowed.

The only thing that brought him back to the present was the way his knuckles ached from the right hook he had swung and connected to the man's jaw. While the man stumbled back, Jethro placed his bag down and took a fighting stance. There wasn't a peaceful way to solve this, so he was quick to take the offense. The way his right hand thumped from the pain of connecting his punch made him realize he wouldn't be able to throw another right shot. Instead, he opted for a fake out with a lunge with his right fist, but ultimately moved in for a left uppercut. Now both of his hands hurt from punches he hadn't thrown in years.

The man stumbled back and held his jaw. Despite the own pain Jethro felt, he jerked his body forward as if ready to attack a third time. Thankfully the man had been wise enough to flee. Jethro dusted himself off and picked his bag up. Soon enough, his attention turned back to the brunette as he gave a look of concern to her. Brows knit together as he carefully moved in, hands held up to show he meant to approach slow and carefully.

"You ok? Sorry, I saw the way that guy was trying to grab you and it ain't right for someone to treat another person like that if they aren't into it," he reasoned. "But I have a feeling he might be back."

Jethro picked up his bag and pulled out a cold brew caramel coffee he'd grabbed from the convenience store. The least he could do was offer it to the young woman in an attempt to help calm her nerves.

"Here, take it, you're probably shaken up," he insisted. "If you want any snacks, I got some stuff here like veggie straws and some cinnamon apple chips."

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
still of the night
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 17:31:05 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Atticus had hunched over with her kick, groaning from the pain. There was no pity across her face. Rather, she had her arms crossed, looking coldly at him as he began to kneel to the ground in front of her.[break][break]

"Jazz, baby, please—"[break][break]

"There's no please. You're done. Get out. Scram," Jasmine said, lifting her heeled foot. "Or you get the heel next."[break][break]

However, as Atticus began to rise again, there was a figure coming over. "Fuck, what now..." she thought to herself. What she didn't expect was the new man to throw a fist into his face.[break][break]

Well, that was definitely enough to send him on his way.[break][break]

Jasmine turned her green gaze to the new man, wondering if he thought she was a damsel in distress. The thought made her giggle, watching him begin to check on her.[break][break]

Yep. Definitely thought she was in distress.[break][break]

"You're a sweetie. But I could've had all of that handled myself. I won't turn down free food though. Follow me," Jasmine said, waving him along as she turned and walked around to find a better spot to sit than near the dumpster of the club.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@jethro

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - territorial dispute[break]
outfit check ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]