Summer Atreides
make a memory
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 2:50:19 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The beach. It was one of 's favorite ways to wind down from work.[break][break]

She decided to take a beach vacation for a week, to spend time on living in the moment. Not everything had to be taken care of at that exact minute when she was laying there on the beach chair, hearing the waves crash against the sand.[break][break]

There was something missing though. Someone.[break][break]

Summer made her loneliness known as she messaged him. . The Paldean man was the figure of her fantasies, and she'd do anything (or almost anything) to get his attention on her for a solid week.[break][break]

"Cade. It's Summer. Come spend time with me this week in Slateport. xoxo"[break][break]

The message was complete with a selfie of her in her bathing suit, kissing at the camera before it sent.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - prelude to paradiso (past - summer 2022)[break]
outfit check ♡

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.spt2] --accent: #DE716D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
make a memory
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 11:25:06 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
If he ever reached retirement, had no doubt he'd be spending most of it beachside. And, if things continued to go right from there, it'd be with a woman like by his side. So, needless to say, the one-eyed blonde did not hesitate to scoop up her offer the moment he received it.

I'm on my way.

He typed in response as the gagged and hog-tied criminal on the floor below him struggled to try and break himself free. "You stay put until the LEAGUE sends its rangers to fetch you, me comprendes? If I have to catch you again to get my bounty, I won't be so gentle with you next time." He adds, sauntering over to the kitchen sink in the dilapidated safehouse to wash his face and hands.

💎 💎 💎

The request had been last minute, so he'd been forced to stop by a department store and buy some essentials. Not that he minded, of course. They simply didn't have swimming trunks, well... big enough for him to wear comfortably. Instead, he'd been forced to endure a pair one size smaller.

After packing the rest of his things in a duffel bag he carried, the Paldean exits the outdoor changing rooms before exploring the sunny beach; bare-chested and barefoot. And it's not long before he spots a familiar beauty laying on a chair nearby. He takes a moment to admire the sight of her again (like he always did) before approaching and setting his bag down.

If the large shadow he casts doesn't catch her attention, then the sultry sound of his voice certainly will. "Hey there, beautiful. Miss me?" He smirks with his typical swagger, leaning in for a quick peck before sitting beside her.

MAKE A MEMORY
MISSION: PRELUDE TO PARAISO

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
make a memory
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 19:23:24 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Little did Summer know, had been hard at work. However, his reply came just as quickly as her initial invitation. She merely smiled at the response before turning off her phone, relaxing in the sun.[break][break]

Though it took him a little bit, he eventually showed. She peaked on eye open, peering at him from behind her sunglasses, as her face broke into a sly grin. The shorts he wore were incredibly tight... she wondered if that was accidental or on purpose.[break][break]

"I always miss you, Papi," Summer cooed, accepting his peck as he settled beside her.[break][break]

She sipped through her straw, her cool, alcoholic beverage refreshing compared to the heat. "Order you anything you want. My treat, for you joining me. I hope I didn't pull you away from anything too important. Although..."[break][break]

With another gaze at his body, she smirked. "I'm glad I did."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - prelude to paradiso (past - summer 2022)[break]
outfit check ♡

[newclass=.spt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
make a memory
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 19:06:33 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
💎
A wry smile spreads across his face when he catches her looking. Sometimes he forgot just how equal their libido for each other was. In fact, Cade was used to being chastised for it in other relationships. Always the insatiable wolf who needed to be calmed down.

To see it in Summer as much as he was used to seeing it in himself was refreshing. Almost as refreshing as the sip of the drink he swiftly steals from her. "Mmm... just work. I don't regret tying things up a little early to be here with you, though," He adds, passing her cocktail back to her before swiping his tongue across his upper lip with a smile.

"I'm glad I did, too."

The sun being a constant reminder as it shone down on them relentlessly, however, the Paldean reaches into his bag. He pulls out a tube of sunscreen before long and holds it out towards Summer with a suggestive look. "You do me, I do you? How does that sound?" He alluringly asks.

MAKE A MEMORY

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
make a memory
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 14:26:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","spt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Summer let out a surprised noise as he took her drink, sipping from her straw before handing it back to her. She laughed, shaking her head at him before drinking after him. All while raising her eyebrows.[break][break]

"If you wanted to kiss me, just kiss me, Cade," she said bluntly with a challenge in her eyes.[break][break]

Instead, she set the drink down, turning her attention fully to him. "Good. We can grab dinner and go back to my place after this too," Summer said, phrasing it like a suggestion.[break][break]

In reality, she was demanding his attention. She craved it.[break][break]

Watching him for a moment, a wry grin crawled on her lips as he pulled out the tube of sunscreen. She stood from her chair, going to lay out a towel so she could lay down for him to get to her back.[break][break]

"I'll always do you, Cade."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - prelude to paradiso

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
make a memory
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 20:14:45 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cade-lb"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-w"]
[attr="class","cade-lb-img"]

[attr="class","cade-lb-w-1"]

The Paldean snorted with a little half-suppressed chuckle as he squeezed the sunscreen onto his palm. It was one thing for him to make such jokes but to hear it from her— the darling daughter of the CORLEONE family— was always a treat. He’d dated rich girls before: troublemakers who only wanted to flaunt him around like some sort of prize as an excuse to spend daddy’s money and start shit. But never anyone who enjoyed getting down like did.[break][break]

”This a normal day for you, princesa? Cade inquires, lathering the cream around his large hands as he waits for her to get in position. He hardly remembered the last time he had the chance to lounge about on the beach like this. Laying low denied him a lot of things, but mostly he was just too busy with work.[break][break]

”While the rest of HOENN is going to hell, you make it look like a vacation.” He smirks, setting his hands firm upon her shoulders first as he begins his completely innocent yet thorough massage.[break][break]

[attr="class","cade-lb-bannerbottom"]MAKE A MEMORY ☾

[break][break]

[newclass=.cade-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb b]color:#7b6678;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #7b6678);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cade-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
make a memory
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 23:03:46 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","summer"]"I wish this was a normal day for me," Summer said with a sigh, settled on her stomach against the blanket and propping her chin with her hands. "Since I became CEO, it's been work, phone calls, e-mails, making sure problems are solved..."

He'd cut her off as his hands began to lather across her back, humming from the release of the pressures she had been holding. "Then there's the blackmarket I have to handle."

She didn't elaborate further on that.

Summer would shrug her shoulders, but she was too enthralled with his massage to do so. "You have to take care of yourself, even when the world is falling down. And if that means that I die tomorrow —"

She paused. "I'd be happy to die on this beach with you at my side."

[attr="class","summertag"] | prelude to paradiso
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.summer] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.summer b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.summer i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.summer u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights