awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 9:19:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
A SHINY GENGAR dwells in 's shadow with its ever-present grin. Amidst the flashing lights and thrumming music in the dark club, however, no one pays it any mind. CAELESTIA was one of MOSSDEEP CITY's most exclusive night clubs, after all. Anyone who managed to make it past the red velvet rope threshold certainly wasn't looking at the floor at their feet.

The royal had been invited to this observatory-turned-nightclub by some colleagues he'd known from the embassy. Its exclusivity was precisely the reason he had accepted the invitation, as he knew even TEAM ROCKET would need to spend some resources to infiltrate this place. Furthermore, he wasn't usually known as the type for 'clubs'. 

With the weight of GALAR's exile of him upon his shoulders, however, Remiel was seizing the experience tonight with plenty of cocktails. His third was a glowing blue, vodka-based concoction they called a 'Stella'. He carried it with him on the dance floor after realizing he'd lost his company, content with simply taking a sip of his glass and losing himself to the music and gyrating bodies surrounding him.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 17:03:03 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

How had Leilani managed to find her way inside one of Mossdeep's most exclusive night clubs you might ask? Simple, her name. Being the daughter of Unova's champion carried weight, even in another region. Anyone would be able to recognize her pockets were at least lined well even if they might not have picked up on who she was. Besides, she'd been thoroughly prepared regardless. Just in case her reputation wasn't enough, being on the arm of a charming fellow with easy access into the club would secure her entry at least.[break][break]

She'd entertained her 'date' for a while in one of the VIP sections before he ended up getting lost in the bottom of his glass. Besides he wouldn't miss her too much, other girls were there keeping him company. Compared to what she experienced regularly back at her own club in Mauvile, entertaining him had been a joke.[break][break]

Now that Leilani was free to enjoy herself she was eager to get this night started for herself. Sanguine orbs quickly scanned the area around her searching for something that might pique her interest first. That's when she saw him, a gentleman who looked clearly out of place. A quick glance told her he had a sense of style based on the clothes he was wearing and while he might stick out like a sore thumb on the dance floor, his looks were good enough for those around him to be stealing glances. [break][break]

Besides, she couldn't quite put her finger on it but...she felt like she'd seen him somewhere before...[break][break]

Oh well, she wouldn't dwell on that for too long. A mischievous smirk formed on her lips as she adjusted her clothes once more before heading to the mass of gyrating bodies on the floor. The thumping bass and 8O8's filled her ears as she began to dance her way towards her target. Lani expertly weaved her way through the crowd all the while maintaining and air of drunken exuberance around her right until she--[break][break]

"Ah!" she gasped as she turned towards the man she'd been targeting. She 'accidentally' bumped into him while dancing and managed to spill some of his drink on both herself and him. "Oh fuck!" she said with a flushed face. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." she said as she attempted to clean him up with her evening shawl. "I-I'll buy you another." she said with a pitiful look on her face.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 7:00:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Despite his initial caution (and, frankly, paranoia), there was no doubt that wished to take his mind off things and blow off some serious steam. So it was that one conservative sip of his Stella became two... then three... then more. Before he knew it, he was nearly finished with the whole thing until suddenly—

"A-Ah!"

The royal pivots around to face the club-goer he'd bumped into, unsure whether to blame himself for being tipsy or blame them for being drunk. Just as he's about to apologize, however, the sight of stuns him into silence. The light blue of his cocktail stains her dress in splotches just as vividly as it has stained his white shirt. However, she wears much better than he.

It takes him longer than he'd care to admit, but eventually, Remiel snaps out of it as she pats him with her shawl. "It's no problem, really. I shouldn't be on the floor with a drink in hand anyway." He admits with an apologetic smile. Thanks to their sudden close proximity, he doesn't have to speak too loudly to reach her ears over the booming music.

Leaning in, the prince adds: "You shouldn't spoil such a beautiful shawl on the likes me, you know. I'm the one who truly owes you a drink after all. That is... if your boyfriend doesn't mind?" Pulling back, he casts a look to and fro, looking for a glaring jealous-type who watched over her, before returning his sights on the beauty before him.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 8:22:04 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Leilani wasn't new to games like these, so she could tell she had him on hook by how his eyes lingered on her. "It's no problem, really. I shouldn't be on the floor with a drink in hand anyway." he finally managed after a few moments of stunned silence. Leilani shook her head as if to disagree. "No no, I'm just a klutz--" she began to protest.[break][break]

He reaches out to pause her hand that attempted to clean him with her shawl. "You shouldn't spoil such a beautiful shawl on the likes me, you know. I'm the one who truly owes you a drink after all. That is... if your boyfriend doesn't mind?" he offered as he leaned in closer to her. [break][break]

Glancing up at him with big doe eyes, Leilani shook her head. "It's no trouble, truly. A shawl can be cleaned. And...there's no boyfriend, so you should be fine." she said with a small smile. "Though perhaps we could buy each other a drink and call it even?" she suggested with a light chuckle.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:55:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
She was right.

Remiel had a weakness for women. In fact, many would call that his 'toxic' trait. He enjoyed having fun with them. He sought comfort in their arms that he carried a desperate lack of. And, even if he was criticized, belittled, or engaged in argument by them, he respected the fact that they did so despite his royal status. He'd been raised by a cadre of women, after all.

Barring, of course, his own mother.

But thinking of her was an instant buzzkill, so he banishes the thought as soon as it comes. And it was easy to do so when he was presented with such an endearing set of doe-like eyes. The prince can't help but smile, however, when she mentions not having a boyfriend. Perhaps he'd been fishing for the response a little too bluntly. Perhaps he'd meant to.

"I like the sound of that." He answers.

✦ ✦ ✦

They've since sequestered themselves from the thunderous bass tones and mass of gyrating bodies to find themselves within a cozy lounge area at the heart of Caelestia. The theme: a glittering galaxy under the sea. And, indeed, the soft blue lighting that flooded most of this lounge came from wide-viewing glass windows that offered dazzling vistas into underwater reefs and bioluminescent landscapes.

The only other source of light aside from that was a flickering candle at the center of their low table. It glittered in the woman's eyes in an attempt to spread that light further as they sat close on the couch. The deep shadows that surrounded them otherwise, and the whispers of various other conversations nearby, cast a veil of surrealness.

But, if Remiel focused just enough, which was easy enough to do with a beauty such as her, he could almost imagine he was entirely alone with her in a dark spatial void.

"I never did catch your name," He smoothly remarks, raising the fresh Stella he had ordered to his lips for a moment. With one arm slung over the edge of the couch, and one leg folded across the other, he settles in before continuing.

"I'm Remiel. ."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 11:24:46 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Lani was right. This guy was a VIP for sure. Not that she wasn't used to snaking in and getting that sort of treatment, this place he had whisked her away to was way better than where she had been with the guy she came here with. Sea and Space collided into a beautiful collage of ethereal colors before her eyes. [break][break]

While the lights here were dim, it offered a seductive and intimate seclusion from the rest of the bass thumping sweaty chaos they had come from. Lani had decided to match his drink of choice, opting for a Stella as well. The drink tasted better than what she had been enjoying previously so that was a plus. [break][break]

"I never did catch your name," the man responds smoothly to her. She can feel the presence of his arm over the back of the couch behind her. Shifting to cross her leg over the other she wears a soft smile as she brings her own drink to her lips. Before she could point out the fact that she didn't know his name either, he introduced himself.[break][break]

"I'm Remiel. ."[break][break]

Now why did that name sound familiar? A soft humming sound came from her glass as Lani gently ran her finger across the rim in circles. Ah that's right...the former Galarian Ambassador and crown prince of Galar. She'd seen some recent news articles in passing with his name featured on them. But she never really paid it much mind. After all, Lani wasn't one to stick her knows into politics, she was otherwise preoccupied with running a successful club of her own. [break][break]

"Oh no," she said as she brought a small hand to her lips. "It would seem I've inconvenienced someone important. Sorry again." she said with a sheepish smile. "I'm Leilani by the way but feel free to call me Lani, all my friends do."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 7:41:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Leilani. The name rings so sweetly in his mind that he nearly repeats it then and there. He was sure it meant something beautiful in ALOLA. Anything it could mean, however, was nothing short of an understatement when it came to the woman herself. Just like any compliment was sure to be but a footnote when it came to Leilani.

"Oh? We're already friends, then?" Remiel responds with a playful smile. "That's great. It means you haven't inconvenienced me at all and there's nothing to be sorry about. Not that there had been, anyway, Lani."

The black-haired prince winks at her before taking another sip of his glowing blue cocktail then sets it down on the low table in front of them when he's finished. "Truth be told, I've grown tired of all the spotlight," He remarks, pausing to acknowledge the dark void surrounding them before returning his gaze to her with an amused chuckle.

"Though I suppose that much is obvious."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 13:56:51 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Remiel was a smooth talker, but that much was expected from a prince. She was sure he had ample practice charming others while hiding away his heart from public view. In Lani's line of business, hiding your true thoughts and intentions behind a smile was what brought the bacon home but giving people what they desires was what kept her employed. [break][break]

Because of that she was used to watching people and reading in-between what was said and unsaid. Though, from time to time there were still individuals that were ever elusive to her. Remy happened to be one of those individuals. He was...hard to read but not impossible. The issue came with, was she getting the authentic version of himself, or just the PR.[break][break]

"Truth be told, I've grown tired of all the spotlight," He admitted and Lani hummed softly in response. "Though I suppose that much is obvious." he quickly added after a pause. Gently tapping her glass with her nail, Lani thought for a moment. [break][break]

"I imagine...it's incredibly hard to deal with." she admitted honestly while staring down at her drink. "Constantly being scrutinized by everyone around you. Never having a moment to catch your breath. Always having to be perfect all the time." Lani's voice was soft as she sympathized with the crown prince beside her. [break][break]

"And when things go wrong you're the first person they blame...the pressure has to be unbearable." She said as she flashed him a knowing look before reaching to pat his hand gently. "It's easy for people to forget you're human too. But no worries, right here, right now, you don't have to be a prince in the spotlight if you don't want to." Lani smiled sweetly at him. "Advice from friend to friend."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 9:49:40 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel notes the subtle changes in her demeanor. On some level, he feels like she’s slowly shedding away any facades she might have been presenting him earlier. He can hear the softness in her voice. See the sincerity in her eyes. She really does understand, doesn’t she? She explained everything perfectly, after all.

The little voice in the back of his mind, however, fed fat with paranoia over the past few months, assures him this is just another trick. But, when Lani touches his hand, that voice is immediately silenced. The royal had been so detached from people for so long now that he’d almost forgotten what this felt like. Along with her beautiful smile, it causes his blood to run hot like a FIRE-TYPE as a slight blush spreads.

Thank Arceus for the lighting in the room, he thinks.

Looking to salvage what’s left of his composure, and make it seem as though he’d never lost any to begin with, Remiel smiles back at her. "Friends now, are we? I’d say that’s one step in the right direction.” He remarks, turning his hand over to gently grasp her own. It sits small at the center of his palm as his thumb idly draws circles across her skin.

"I’m enjoying being a friend in the dark with you much more than a prince in the spotlight, that’s for sure." The royal adds, briefly admiring what glimpses of her body he can see in the candlelight before setting his eyes on her own again with a seductive look. "Seems I’ve found a kindred spirit in you, Lani. I wonder how deep that might go."

POTION BREWING! 🧪

DRAUGHT OF CONFLAGRATION

3 POSTS REFERENCING THE "FIRE-TYPE" (⅓)

MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 7:12:12 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

There it was, that look that most would give her that never failed to light a fire of passion deep within her belly. Excitement at his gentle touch on her hand as he traced soft circles on her tanned skin, sent small shivers down her spine. Leilani was a simple girl. She wasn't in need of money or fame, though those were nice as well. She just wanted pleasure in its most carnal form. [break][break]

Seeing that her words had managed to take her a step in the right direction, she was pleased to know that this method proved most effective. It wasn't that she was telling him lies, but if she was being honest, she couldn't say that there was no ulterior motive here. She felt his gaze drift along her body but she kept hers locked on his face, an ever-present grin on her lips. [break][break]

Lani loved being the center of attention, adoration, and desire. She could bask in this feeling all day but..."Seems I’ve found a kindred spirit in you, Lani. I wonder how deep that might go." Remiel spoke softly and sensually. Leilani raised her other hand that held her glass to her lips, lightly taking a sip before giggling at the crown prince.[break][break]

"It can go as deep as you want it to." she purred softly. "I've been told my presence is quite comforting." Setting her glass on the table beside them she turned her attention solely on Remy, gently tucking a piece of her dark locks behind her ear. "You're welcome to see for yourself." she said as she leaned a bit closer, "I've got all night."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:07:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

An invitation?[break][break]

Just what he'd been looking for.
[break]

Remiel leans in slowly; confidently. The gap she's left between them is bridged in but a few moments as his hand caresses the smooth curve of her face, ending with fingers gently cradling her chin. The sweet aroma she exudes is at its most intense. The sight of her full glossy lips is almost maddening. The prince struggles to keep his head on straight. Composure is a feat in the presence of a goddess.[break][break]

"Is that a promise?" He whispers with a smile, his lips tantalizingly close to her own as he admires her features in the half-dark. "Because I'll make you prove it." And, just as his other hand finds the warmth of her thigh, he kisses her gently.[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]CAELESTIA ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 15:57:54 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

The prince's touch was gentle but the look in his eyes was anything but. Leilani did her best to make it seem like she wasn't looking forward to this too much. There had to be a touch of mystery despite all of the the green lights she was giving. The fun was in the chase and not being too eager. [break][break]

When he leans in and his fingers find purchase on her chin, Leilani fixes him with an amused yet tantalizing stare. Due to experience she can tell he's just barely hanging on too. It was quite cute of him if she was being honest. Her sanguine hues twinkled at his question and darkened with anticipation at the thought of him testing her. [break][break]

Before she could respond though, Remiel's lips were on hers. The kiss was gentle and tame. Just another addition to his adorableness it would seem. Leilani chuckled softly in the kiss as she felt his hand grip her thigh. As if to make good on that 'promise' that Remiel had mentioned, the island native pressed herself closer to the prince as her hand rested on his thigh as well.[break][break]

She expertly parted his lips to deepen this kiss between them, shifting this from something tame and gentle to something more exciting and steamy. Her nails gently tickled and teased his thigh, her intentions playfully clear. Before pulling away for a moment she gently bit his lip before a flashing him a mischievous grin.[break][break]

"However you wish to test me, I'm sure I'll prove myself to be more than adequate." she spoke softly, confidence exuding from her every pore.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 18:25:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Her lips are a sweet saccharine that the royal savors with slow, rich delight. In the shadows of that secluded place, she is finally his to enjoy, the melding of two desires becoming one. The hand at her chin almost possessively slides down to her neck as they sink deeper into their first kiss. It isn't until now that Remiel realizes how badly he's needed this.[break][break]

Just as he shifts to try and lay her down on that velvet couch, however, Leilani playfully nips at his bottom lip before pulling away. A low and spoiled growl rumbles in his throat when she does so. Her naughty grin is a cruel taunt if he'd ever seen one. Certainly, one that he hoped to teach discipline to tonight. "I'll be expecting your best."[break][break]

Leaning in to stubbornly close the gap once more, the hungry prince goes about stealing another taste of her lips before devouring her neck with kisses. Fingers sink into soft flesh as lucidity blurs with the steam of their newfound connection. Just before he gets too carried away, however, Remiel stops.[break][break]

Her interlude from before has allowed a sliver of reason to slip through. He was raised, after all, to be a gentleman. Faces pressed close, he leans up to whisper in her ear as his hand finds her own.[break][break]

"Come with me. You're mine tonight."[break][break]

And he, of course, was hers.
[break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 19:32:56 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

His growl was cute and his eagerness was adorable. Lani found herself softly giggling at this display of affection. The crown prince had been hooked, alright. [break][break]

Her best? That was what he was expecting. If so, then she couldn't disappoint him. She wondered just how much trouble she could get up to with those words of his. With a lustful lick of her lips, she found herself more than looking forward to their little tryst. Soon Remiel closes the distance between them once more and hungrily takes her lips.[break][break]

He manages to catch Lani off guard with his swiftness but it's only momentarily before she melts into his embrace once more. His hot kisses trail from her lips to her neck as his fingers sink themselves into her supple curves. Some fraction of reason still persists in her brain despite this intoxicating display. [break][break]

She wonders if he plans to devour her right then and there, not that she would mind, but he had a reputation to protect. She pulls him closer as he continues to leave marks on her skin, her voice light and soft as she gently moans his name in his ear. And just as she felt the last of her reason slipping away from her, he stops.[break][break]

Lani couldn't help the pout that formed on her features as he pulled away. As she spends a moment catching her breath, they linger close, their faces pressed near one another. Her body was on fire from every place he touched. She could tell her cheeks were burning too as the blood rushed to color them. But luckily in the dim lighting, it would be hard to tell.[break][break]

"Come with me. You're mine tonight." [break][break]

His whisper in her ear sent shivers down her spine. Lani chuckles once more before intertwining her fingers with his. "As you wish, your highness." her breath was a soft tease as she whispered back to him. She placed his hand on her chest where her heart is. He'd be able to feel how quickly her heart was beating, and thus would be able to understand her excitement. "I'm yours for as long as you'll have me."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CAELESTIA
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 22:46:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]

Though he's unable to properly see the effect he's had on her, Lani is kind enough to take his hand and let him feel it. Half-lidded eyes look down to admire her assets with rich glee as he does so. Insatiable to a devilish degree, it takes a lot for him not to partake of her right here and now. So much so that he has to bite his lip to keep himself at bay.[break][break]

It's hard to tell whether the vibrational thrum of the club music bass is to blame for the goosebumps running up and down his arms. When he focuses, however, that thrum fades and gives way to her heartbeat once more. With the heat of their bodies rising, yearning to sync into one, Remiel does not waste any more time as he rises from the couch with a huff and pulls Lani up.[break][break]

Then, in the blink of an eye, they disappear.
[break]

Lani isn't given a chance to even wonder what just happened as she's pressed against a wall and devoured. Between breathless kisses and the sensual gyration of their bodies, articles of clothing are torn off and shed from them like second skins. And, in the dim lighting of that MOSSDEEP CITY hotel room, the two lost souls lose themselves in each other well into that starry night.[break][break]

FADE TO BLACK
[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights