saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
smogscreen [ c / m / bb ]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 23:35:52 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

GASLIGHT (BB) FT.

[attr="class","mitmain"]

Mitch took any job rocket would throw at him. He was a typical grunt and would always do the grunt work. He didn't mind not shining as the brightest star. Why? Because he really didn't like being in the spotlight. Even when he's being intimate he wants to be the side piece, the used piece, the guy that's not in charge.[break][break]

Use and abuse baby.[break][break]

That being said, he's waiting just outside the location with enough pokémon to create chaos in the form of a smokescreen or two. His job? Make it so that whoever they sent to be the true thief can get in and out without being caught.[break][break]

Easy shit.[break][break]

A few more puffs of his cigarette and he's tossing it down, squashing the butt with his converse and putting the gas mask over his face.

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 0:02:19 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The man dressed up as a cybernetic ninja was not familiar with the one that was suppose to be his partner today. All he really knew was that they were providing cover for him. There was something in this particular location that he wanted to get his hands on, it was a museum after all. It wasn't any of the art, he could buy that if he wanted, no instead there was a fossil that he wanted. Part of it was he wanted to study it, to see if there was any sort of resemblance to a Pokemon that he had just captured. The other was that he thought it would be a nice set piece for his new lab on the Rocket Sub. So he soon teleported beside his cohort for this mission, someone that he was wholly unfamiliar with, but he was trying to learn more about those within Rocket.

"Ah hello." Came a distorted robotic sounding voice from the man dressed up in a cybersuit that made him look like a futuristic ninja. "You are to be my partner today? I am Seraphim, should we go over the plan, or are you already prepared?" Amor didn't assume people were on the same page as him, and he didn't feel like being attacked by League officials today. This was a simple snatch, and grab. Thus he had opted to bring his Gardevoir with him, since she could use Teleport to help him in this endeavor.

close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
in this glass house, feeling like a prison. me and death? we keep tongue-kissin'
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 14:00:38 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

At the greeting, Mitch simply raises his index and middle finger with a lazy excuse for a wave. "Sup."[break][break]

The name, however, makes Mitch make a face. He probably couldn't repeat the name properly if he tried. He'd call the dude Sera for now... and that's when he saw the robo outfit, lookin' like somethin' outta Mortal Kombat. He could respect that. Except he couldn't respect it enough to get its name right, apparently.[break][break]

Man, he thought. Rocket's weird these days.[break][break]

"I wasn't given a plan," he explains through his gas mask. "But I got enough smoke and smog ta cover yer ass while you go in and get out."[break][break]

Really, he needed to go secure a shipment for after this, so he was looking for this to be a quickie.

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 19:39:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Luckily that was all Amor needed him to do.

"Well that works perfectly as long as you can do that, I can handle everything else. So once you are ready, fill up the entire place, and I can handle the rest." It was a decently easy mission, and if the man didn't know what they were after all the better because he didn't want him second guessing the mission.

If he told the man he was doing all this for a literal decoration piece, he could only imagine the looks he would get.

So Amor would sit there silently, and wait for his partner in crime to black out the museum, so that he could teleport in, secure the "fossil", and then get them all out.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

@mtich
close tab

played by

wizz

the jackal
he/him
thirty-two
may third
saffron city, kanto
pansexual
jack of all trades
grunt
chaos
and substance
15 height
15 height
awards
57 posts
mitchel kane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mitch
mitchel kane
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 17:53:18 GMT
mitchel kane Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]

except that he's taking the job with mitch, who gets easily distracted, and takes a simple task like foggin' up a place and somehow makes it impossible to complete. for the time being, he just tosses out his weezing and makes a motion with his hand.[break][break]

confused, the weezing wheezes at him.[break][break]

"fuckin' smoke bro. damn."[break][break]

understanding only now what was asked of it, the weezing begins letting out smoke. the smoke surrounds the pokémon as it heads inside, filling the place with the thick foggy haze.[break][break]

"sometimes i wonder if two heads really are better than one, cause damn is that the slowest pokémon i got."[break][break]

like owner like pokémon, would say. but he's not there so it's only lingering around in mitch's head, causing him to smirk. he looks to the robot and raises a brow.[break][break]

"your turn my guy."

[attr="class","mitpoke"]