kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 11:01:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it doesn't matter."

he walks past matias and towards his bed, diving playfully in its sheets before shifting to his back to face his knight.

"you're not just here to report that, right? that could've waited until tomorrow, after all."

a brow is raised as eyes scrutinize the avatar's tiniest changes in his expression, reading every message he shows without using his words. his next action depends on what he thinks would be the most effective to prompt the person before him.

he decides a teasing smirk is enough to push him into action.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 11:11:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

there are oaths knights are meant to take and for the very few that he swore to, he has kept to the best of his abilities. the one oath he never swore to is why he feels comfortable enough to approach.[break][break]

"no. i came here for you, actually. i wanted to see you."[break][break]

he starts undoing the straps of his leather armor, starting at his shoulders.[break][break]

"i missed you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 4:05:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his words are rigid, and his tone formal. there's no allure in the way he delivers it, but that in itself brings a certain charm that gets kyle warm inside.

"cute." it wasn't a word people would normally describe matias as. "just how much did you miss me, then?" he teases.

he gets back up from the bed and helps matias change from his suit. his lips smile on their own as his fingers undo the leather straps that kept the armor in place.

with a whisper, a thought escapes his mouth.

"i missed you too."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 9:05:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he is still when his king approaches, restraining himself even when in the privacy of their bubble. perhaps he's afraid of bursting it.[break][break]

but he smiles regardless; it's a smile reserved only for kyle.[break][break]

"...a lot."[break][break]

and without much thought, he leans in for a kiss, quick and brief but not fleeting.[break][break]

"more than i thought i would."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 11:00:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle forcibly bursts it for matias.

it's easy to read matias when he lets himself be vulnerable like this. he rewards the abrupt kiss with a lick of his lips and a smirk. armor comes off easily, leaving matias in his shirt underneath it.

kyle holds on matias and throws him on his bed, pinning him underneath him.

"come on. say it." he urges.

he's the king. he's in charge. he doesn't want much at the moment, besides one thing, and he demands it from the knight under him.

"you know, the l word. three words, eight letters. i know you've always wanted to say it."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 8:21:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

if there's one thing to expect from matias regardless of timelines and realities it's that he will not go down without a fight. he may not physically resist but he bites back the urge to give in even if it may be so tempting.[break][break]

instead, what leaves him as he's pinned down is a question.[break][break]

"how long have you known?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 16:05:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle eyes widen at the inquiry. an eyebrow is raised as he berates him back.

"you can't ask that after you already kissed me."

kyle laughs, and then smiles.

there's the carefree atmosphere fostered in the bedroom, breaking through matias' stoic and rigid actions and words. there is no tension, for both of them know each other enough to be comfortable.

"you literally asked a month in." he drops and rolls, laying on the bed beside matias. "and i can tell when your interest is elsewhere."

it wasn't elsewhere.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 15:46:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

kyle has had his interest for as long as he could remember. no one else has even come close. maybe that's why the words leave him easier than he expects.[break][break]

he props up on an elbow so he can peer down into kyle's eyes.[break][break]

"i love you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 18:58:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his heart beats fast. he has been on his fair share of adventures and adrenaline-ridden scenarios, but it is always the ones that deal with the heart that he finds himself the most vulnerable.

fear and anxiety come with the confession despite having known of it beforehand. it hits different once he finally hears it from his lips, but it's the promise of those words that gives him the same thrill of adventure that he seeks from the game of life.

he wraps his arms around him.

"i love you too."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 9:56:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

words he could only dream of ever hearing are finally said, drawing a sense of surrealism that if he's not careful could sweep him off his feet and carry him away, perhaps never to be found.[break][break]

but would that be so bad? to be lost in their own little world.[break][break]

"good."[break][break]

his smile is soft, warm as his arms wrap around kyle as well.[break][break]

"because i'm yours."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 15:21:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"good boy," he teasingly calls him.

with arms around matias, he yanks him closer. kyle plants his lips on his. a kiss can just be a kiss, but it hits different right after the deal has been sealed.

there was relief that his ending has reached its conclusion, but it is joy that his heart feels the best at the moment. breaking free from the contact, his hand touches matias in a haze of heat.

"you're mine, huh?" his hand grips matias' shirt and drags it upwards. "then give me what i want."

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
PARADISE FOUND
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 21:25:34 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: