February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Familiar Stranger [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 18:29:38 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg1"]

[attr="class","header"]LIVE LIFE FOR YOU NOT FOR OTHERS

[attr="class","setting"]

It was hot out. Hotter than he would like. But he still wanted to take a walk. He had practiced his dance routine enough and he needed something else to do so he had decided that a walk was in order. It was either that or sit around his house. Which is definitely not something he liked the idea of.
[break][break]
It might be his house but outside of sleeping he was rarely in it. He much preferred spending the day wandering if he didn’t have a dance routine to practice. The young man found just sitting around the house to be boring. So he usually didn’t do that.
[break][break]
There was a problem with going out in such heat though. So use to dressing to impressive, even if his sense of style could be a bit eccentric, he didn’t have very much summer wear. He would look through them frowning before sending on a nice dark blue t-shirt that was probably designed over a pair of black cargo shorts. To top it off he would wear a pair of black sandals.
[break][break]
He took one last look at his appearance before heading out the door making sure to grab a pair of sunglasses on the way out. Once outside Nebula would greet him and he would give the Absol a pat before gesturing for the dark type to fall in at his heels before making his way over to where the ferry often picked people up.
[break][break]
The rest of the trip would be a blur and he would soon find himself on route 118. A route he had met on to take riding lessons. It had a nice view which is why he had come here. Wanting to be closer to the water he would move through some of the tall grass until he reached the waters edge. No wild Pokémon jumped out at them probably intimidated by the larger than average Absol that walked at his heels. Hopefully it wouldn’t keep people from approaching as well.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + hope this is okay

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kth

he/him
twenty-three
Jubilife City
homosexual
Freelance reporter
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
10 posts
Ryan Clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kth
Ryan Clark
Familiar Stranger [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 18:15:22 GMT
Ryan Clark Avatar
It was a nice a beautiful day outside and the sun would make sure you would notice since it was incredibly warm outside, Ryan started to wonder if this type of heat is normal for Hoenn. Pfft it's so warm today, I know Hoenn is kind of a tropical region but is this weather eally normal? Looking around the city it seems like not of people are bothered by the weather. Hmmm maybe it is because I'm not used to this type of weather Sinnoh is kind of a colder region... Oh that might be a great idea! I could write a article about weather abnormalities! No... I can't do that I'm not a meteorologist... But maybe if I can get a one to have a interview with... Yeah that could work! I believe I remember reading something about a lab in Hoenn who does investigate the weather! Ryan grabbed his Rotophone and started to search the web. Let's see... Oh here it is! It didn't take long until Ryan found a website for the weather institute. It says here they are located on Route 119... Opening his map app he noticed Route 119 isn't that far off from Mauville city. I could make it before the evening if I leave this instant! Quickly Ryan ran back to the small apartment he was able to rent for a fairly low rent from a kind old lady who had took a liking to Ryan after he helped her out a few times. As swift as he entered his apartment he also left after grabbing his bag that contained his notebook for notes for voice recordings he just uses his Rotophone. He quickly checked if his Poké balls continaing his Pokémon where in there on his way exiting the city

Leaving the city Ryan made his way to Route 119 but first had to go through Route 118 but Ryan started to wonder if he could even make it far. Jeez... This heat surely isn't being nice. Barely left the city he already started to sweat and he already was wearing the shortest outfit he took a long wearing a plain white t-shirt along with green shorts and a pair of green low sneakers and low white socks to complete the look. Luckily I brought enough water... I hope... But I am close to the river maybe I could cooldown near it when it gets too much.

After a short while Ryan could hear noise coming from some nearby grass. when he checked he noticed a pair of Zigzagoon where fighting. Now, now come now little one's no need to fight! Here might have some berries with me! As the Pokémon to turn around the pair met Ryan's gaze and they didn't seem that fond of him as they started to growl. H-h-hey! No need to get hostile to me now... Slowly Ryan started to walk backwards with the wild Pokémon coming closer to Ryan. Step by step Ryan went to the opposite side of the road where he would eventual would trip over a rock, he wasn't able to hold his balance and fell backwards into the tall grass making a small roll through it. On the other side of the tall grass he would fall flat on his back. Owwww... That really hurts... Huh? AAAAHHH!! When he looked above him he met the gaze of a Absol. Started by the dark-type Pokémon he sat straight up and shuffled himself away from the Absol but behind him the Zigzagoon were ready to attack.

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Familiar Stranger [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 0:39:06 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

A commotion would draw his attention away from overlooking the water and he would turn his attention back towards the way he had come. Hearing only part of a conversation he wondered if people were giving someone trouble. Nebula had moved towards the sounds but he hung back wanting to know more of what was going on before just charging into a situation.
[break][break]
As a man tumbled out of the tall grass Nebula would have to jump back to avoid getting knocked over. It was at this point that Jade would start to move closer, since it didn’t seem like the other male was a threat. Spotting the Zigzagoon he would fail to notice how the brunette reacted to Nebula.
[break][break]
”Nebula send those Zigzagoon packing,” he would order the dark type. Having his orders the Absol would attack the Zigzagoon. It didn’t take long for the Zigzagoon to decide the couldn’t take on Nebula and to take off running. Once he was sure they wouldn’t be coming back he would approach the older male.
[break][break]
”Hello are you okay?” he inquired as he held out a hand to help the older male up. It was shocking the Zigzagoon had gone for the older male when he hadn’t had any Pokémon out. Speaking of he wondered why he was walking around without a Pokémon out to help protect him just in case.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[newclass=.blbqimg1]position:relative; --accent:#5accd0; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/vm5txnzG/IMG-1564.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg1 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kth

he/him
twenty-three
Jubilife City
homosexual
Freelance reporter
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
10 posts
Ryan Clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kth
Ryan Clark
Familiar Stranger [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 20:51:40 GMT
Ryan Clark Avatar
In sheer panic Ryan held out his hand and closed his eyes, bracing himself what would happen to him. He saw his life flash before his eyes and thinking about the headlines this would make "Man from Sinnoh got his life cut short by a pair of Zigzagoon" it was maybe a bit dramatic but it just happens when situations like this occur. What felt like ages of waiting Ryan soon noticed nothing was happening, he was in such a panic he didn't even hear the command issued to the Absol.

Slowly but surely Ryan opened his eyes and noticed the Absol that startled him earlier was standing in front him almost seeming to be protecting him. He heard a male voice behind him and when he turned around a hand was reaching out to him Oh yes I am alright! Ryan gut up with a little bit of trouble. Ow! Seems I twisted my ankle a bit when I tumbled... Ryan grabbed his ankle trying to make it "better" but he knew it wouldn't be that easy. Seems my trip to the weather institute is cut short... Ryan looked a bit sad. Oh where are my manners! My name is Ryan Clark I'm a freelance reporter who recently moved here from the Sinnoh region! And what is your name if I may ask? Ryan had a smile on his face and then turned towards the Absol. My apologies for being startled earlier I was a bit surprised thats all, thank you for your help Absol!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Rivers
he/him/his
February 1st
mossdeep city
pansexual
idol
civilian
single
6’0” height
6’0” height
awards
117 posts
jade rivers DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jaderivers
jade rivers
Familiar Stranger [S/C]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 19:35:04 GMT
jade rivers Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

To his relief the older male seemed to be okay. Well not to hurt anyway. Compared to what could’ve happened a sprained ankle was nothing. The two Zigzagoon could’ve seriously hurt him if he hadn’t had Nebula step in. There was a reason people normally didn’t use themselves as target practice for Pokémon moves after all.
[break][break]
”It’s good you’re not to hurt. Shame about the ankle though. Unfortunately I’m not the type to carry around bandages. My only advice is that you be careful about walking on it since that could make the sprain worse if you’re on it to much,” he told the brunette. Once he was sure he could stand on his own he moved back a bit but it was clear he was still keeping an eye on him. Ready to move forwards if his ankle couldn’t support him.
[break][break]
The weather institute was somewhere he had never thought of going before. ”Can’t say I ever thought of going there before. But I’m sure if you really wanted to go you could look for someone with ride Pokémon that would be willing to take you there. A ride Pokémon would keep you from putting weight on your ankle as well,” he told him trying to make him feel better.
[break][break]
The fact he was a freelance reporter was definitely a surprise. ”I’m from Shinnoh as well,” he said not seeming particularly happy about that fact. To be fair his time in Shinnoh hadn’t been filled with many good memories thanks to his father trying to control every aspect of his life. He figured Ryan had happier memories of Shinnoh though so he would try and keep his dislike to a minimum.
[break][break]
”Anyway it’s nice to meet you Ryan though maybe not under these circumstances. My names Jade Rivers and I’m an idol still in the process of getting my name out there though,” he explained unsure if he would recognize his name. If he did there was no point in hiding what he did for a living which is why he told him he was an idol.
[break][break]
The Absol just kept up a cool front and Jade chuckled. ”I’m afraid Nebula isn’t to upfront with his emotions. But than again this is an Absol we’re talking about.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights