.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 5:11:30 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","postwrap lucien"]

[attr="class","postpoke"]

[attr="class","postflower"]
[attr="class","postquote"]

pedal to the metal

[attr="class","postnotes"][break]
[break][break]NOTES:[break][break][break][break]

---

[attr="class","posttext"]

Today was one of those days where it seemed too perfect, it was creepy to see the sky without a single cloud in it, the blue stretching out so far you can even see it turn darker in the distance. Then again, as he'd place a hand down on the dull side of his doublade, using it to stable himself as he'd lean over and check out the moving city below. In his other hand, between his middle finger and index would be a thin black vape as he'd hold it to his mouth and take in a deep inhale.

[break][break]One, two, and exhale. Even if it was just for a moment that seemly sky bellowed with make shift clouds, if those clouds smelt like cherries. Then a familiar building came to sight, maybe a bit of an overstatement since he's only been there once, but there was no harm in changing that now. With the joy ride over he'd direct his Doublades to drop him down in front of the shop.

[break][break]Once his feet were safely on the ground, Mateo would toss up a Pokéball in the air, recalling his Pokémon and waltz towards one of the open garages and stuck his head inside.

[break][break]"Yo!"

[break][break]As he swung his hand up to give a wave, as he'd walk on inside, "Whatcha' working on today?"

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","posttags"][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","postcredit"]
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=".lucien"] --accent:#A2261A!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap table] width:100%; min-height:591px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap td]box-sizing:border-box;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext break] text-indent: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext b] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext i] color:var(--accent); opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit a]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 15:54:50 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

A fine day meant that the main door of MAUVILLE MODS & REPAIR had been rolled up, revealing the interior of the warehouse. Sunlight, fresh air, and the noise of the indoor city streamed inside. Hip hop music played softly on a set of Bluetooth speakers on a table flush against one wall.[break][break]

Spread out down the narrow length of the warehouse, mechanics were hard at work on three motorcycles, each one mounted on a raised platform. These people were not officially gang members; instead, Orthrus employed them for honest work.[break][break]

Mateo was a member, on the other hand; his white jacket was the badge that marked him so. When he greeted them and the mechanics glanced up from their work, they saw the jacket at once and knew its meaning.[break][break]

"Customers' bikes," said one of the body shop's employees. "If you're looking for Slade, he's in the boss' office."[break][break]

A thumb jerked toward a side door, one of three set into the same wall. It was wide open.[break][break]

"Who's looking for me?" Marshall asked as he stepped through the doorway, cell phone in hand. Blue eyes fell upon Mateo. "Oh hey, sup?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
“Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.”
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 22:23:29 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]

pedal to the metal

---

Mateo's eyes curiously scanned around the shop, taking a step inside of it as he'd throw his hands into his pockets. It was until he set his eyes on the three motorcycles did he let out a playful whistle. While he wasn't an enthusiast, a cool ride to Mateo was still just that and he could at least appreciate the slick and clean designs.

[break][break]"Customers' bikes, If you're looking for Slade, he's in the boss' office."

[break][break]"Ah, dope. I was jus--"

[break][break]"Who's looking for me?"

[break][break]He was about to say he was just looking around, but this was fine too. Seeing Marshall stepping in Mateo would take his hands out from his pockets and shoot him and energic double guns at him with a wink.

[break][break]"Oh hey, sup?"

[break][break]"Not'ing much, I was nearby the area so I thought, why not? and popped in."

[break][break]His eyes eventually trailed down to his phone, before he'd drop his goofy pose and instead switch to brushing a hand through his hair.

[break][break]"I'm not like-- interrupting anything, right?"

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.postwrap]position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; width:558px; min-height:615px; padding:25px 36px 25px 25px; overflow: hidden; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 20px,#121212 0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postwrap img]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postflower]position:absolute; top:16px; left:16px; width:150px; height:500px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/4L7iTdL.png);background-position:center bottom;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postnotes]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 800 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -3px 3px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttags]border-top: 2px solid var(--accent);font: 900 15px Poppins; line-height:5px;text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttext]box-sizing:border-box; min-height:591px; padding:65px 20px 20px 20px; font:12px Roboto, sans serif; text-align:justify; text-indent: 5px; background-image:linear-gradient(-45deg, transparent 14px,#272727 0); border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postquote]position:absolute; left:145px; top:15px; width: 400px; text-align:center; font-size:35px; color:#BFB9B6; transform: rotate(5deg); letter-spacing:2px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: -2px 2px 0 var(--accent);font-family:"Oswald";[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke]box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; bottom:29px; left:175px; width:320px; height:20px; text-align:right; padding:5px!important; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent); border-top: 1px solid var(--accent); background-color:#121212;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postpoke img]position:relative; margin-top:-33px; margin-right:16px; margin-left:-9px; width:43px; height:43px; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postcredit]position:absolute;bottom:15px;right:10px;transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 12:21:23 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall tucked his phone away into a pocket. "Nah," he said, tone casual. "Just checkin' the numbers and all that."[break][break]

He'd actually been texting . They were trying to schedule hot pot for dinner and a movie afterward. But no one needed to know that, least of all the employees within earshot.[break][break]

Marshall stepped into the center of the warehouse, then spread his arms. He looked at Mateo with a wide, wolfish grin.[break][break]

"Welcome to Mauville Mods and Repair. Is this your first time in here?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.marsh2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marsh2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 5:51:23 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]

pedal to the metal

---

"A cool."

[break][break]It was a reflective response, the subtle amount of nervousness he had melting away in an instant. Back in Kalos he could remember none of the nobles caring if he was in the middle of something and constantly interrupting him and the last thing he wanted to do was repeat their mistakes. That and look badly to his new family.

[break][break]Still Marshall's grand welcome did help ease Mateo to walk in even further into the warehouse, throwing his hands into his coat pocket as to not have any wondering hands and damage something.

[break][break]"I think I was brought here in my first like.. week."

[break][break]It was contagious the way Marshall enthusiasm was for the place, even Mateo wouldn't contain a grin himself.

[break][break]"Though, if I had a grand welcome like this I would have been visiting far more. Do you guys only repair or do you have rides yourself? Race?"

[break][break]At his question Mateo would point towards one of the bikes the workers pointed out were customer's, which probably meant there were some that weren't probably in the house. Plus back as Lucien he never really seen vehicle races as much as Pokémon racing, would it be different? Faster? More Dangerous? Thrilling? He had a lot of questions if so.

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 16:33:51 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Marshall nodded. liked to give grand tours of Orthrus' territory whenever a new member joined. It was part of the initiation.[break][break]

"I like to race sometimes but nothin' serious. Most of the work we do here is repairs, but we do riding and racing mods if the customer's got the right parts with 'em. We don't order anythin' ourselves."[break][break]

He glanced at Mateo, head tilted and eyebrow raised. The younger man had just joined, so Marshall had not yet had the opportunity to get to know him. All he knew was that Mateo was quite friendly and impressionable. After all, hadn't recruited him for Club Olympus?[break][break]

"You interested in bikes too, Mateo?" Marshall asked. His own motorcycle was parked outside the body shop, staying out of the mechanics' way.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

.Yandere

Mateo, Lucy
He/Him & She/Her
November 2
Kalos
Bisexual
Son (ORTHRUS GANG)
Civilian
awards
38 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucien
Lucien Durendal
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2023 20:49:32 GMT
Lucien Durendal Avatar
[nospaces]

pedal to the metal

---

"I like to race sometimes but nothin' serious. Most of the work we do here is repairs, but we do riding and racing mods if the customer's got the right parts with 'em. We don't order anythin' ourselves."

[break][break]Mateo nodded along with Marshall as he was explaining their operations in a bit more depth. It would be a lie to say that Mateo wasn't a bit disappointed, but then again it was still cool to be able to see the whole process. Whilst he was in thought his eyes went to one of the bikes they were working on, tracing the metal pipes to figure out what they were for and where they lead when Marshall's question brought him out of his study.

[break][break]"You interested in bikes too, Mateo?"

[break][break]"A bit."

[break][break]He'd flash him a toothy grin, becoming a bit more relaxed as he spoke up again.

[break][break]"I never really got to use one before. You could say I was a homebody till recently, so I think they seem pretty interesting. Plus, I have a soft spot for shit that goes fast."

[break][break]With that last comment he couldn't help but laugh, thinking back on the shenanigans he got into back at the palace because of that.

[break][break]"I'm more interested on why ya like em' so much. I'm sure you got some great sagely wisdom."

[break][break][break]
[break][break]

[break][break][break]

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 17:21:58 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marsh2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mateo's question was the very first one people who didn't ride motorcycles asked of those who did. Marshall had his entire adulthood thus far to come up with an answer, but it was far from any 'sagely wisdom'.[break][break]

"I just do. They're cool, going fast is cool. It's the adrenaline rush, ya know?" he said. "If you have a soft spot for shit that goes fast, then you understand what I mean."[break][break]

Whatever hobbies Mateo enjoyed, however, were unknown to Marshall. He'd never seen the younger man at a race — on a car, bike, or otherwise — or heard Mateo mention the interest before.[break][break]

"You wanna learn to ride one day?" Marshall offered. "We got some old bikes that've seen some shit. They'd be good for a beginner."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hot Wheels
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 19:10:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: