saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 1:40:02 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

there's so much going on and so little of it is synchronized. pokemon attack the titan from all angles and people shout over each other from across the cavern and lillian is struck by how absolutely chaotic it is. she supposes she can't blame them -- a bunch of strangers in a cave are hardly going to find a natural synergy -- but it grates her. the same reason for their panic is the very reason they should be trying to work together in some kind of tandem.

though in the end she comes to the conclusion that this line of logic makes her a hypocrite, for when fernando tells her simply to "live" she takes that task and puts it firmly in her own hands. it's not long before she too is just another combatant trying to do her part without running into anyone else.

"tulip, the rocks."

the most pressing matter is without a doubt the masses of stone the living legend is trying to use to heal itself. tulip is the only pokemon she has with reliable ranged attacks so she sets her to that task. no doubt if she (and others in the party) deem the rocks important the regirock does too -- so such an assault from up close on them feels ill advised.

dragonair follows this train of thought almost psychically, firing a couple of crackling DRAGON RAGES at the floating boulders.

bpAnY6oJ

"support her, narci."

lillian directs her azumarill to assist in this endeavor the only way she can. the pokemon claps her hands together before channeling energy into the projectiles that have been fired -- a HELPING HAND to hopefully make sure they do damage if they hit their marks.

notes: lillian instructs dragonair to use x2 dragon rage on the healing rocks. this attack is supported by azumarill's helping hand.

active pokemon: tulip the dragonair, narci the azumarill

@raid

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 4:18:16 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
The regirock's gaze(?) bores into Zeke with all the fear that comes from a legendary Pokemon. This is the first one he's seen, and by the looks of things, the last. Marin clutches tighter as her trainer's gauntlet, and the two of them break for cover. Ensuing chaos does not strip the officer of regirock's bloodlust, and no amount of stony barricading makes him feel safe. Where does one hide when the enemy controls every aspect of the room?

Zeke runs away from the survivors. Perhaps they are his playthings that Regirock will not share. Perhaps it is wisest to let them remain captives until Regirock is dispatched. Perhaps it is wisest to forget about them all together.

Sand picks up in the room to enshroud the massive behemoth in its center, the storm swirling around it like the eye of a hurricane. A flurry of attacks from all over the place are meant to stagger the beast, but scrape and scratch it minimally. He isn't looking at his foe -- stupid -- but he prays it isn't looking at him, either. A rock rises out of the ground in front of him, levitating for a moment before begin to float toward Regirock. Zeke feels his heart flutter, skipping only one beat before stopping him in his tracks. Fuck this Regirock.

He turns to face it -- (not to face it per se) and flings his Kabuto into the air after the rock as it beelined toward its summoner. "Aqua Jet, then let's get to cover!" whether or not the Kabuto is successful, she encases herself in water and blasts into the stone before jetting back to her trainer's back. She clings on and Zeke finds himself leaping into a crevice in the hopes that he goes unspotted.

ETRnueRj

- regirock had locked on to zeke so he's trying to not die @ joey
- avoiding the survivors now thinking regirock is possessive of them
- kabuto uses aqua jet on a healing rock
- they run into a crevice in the ground
- sorry this sucks ok cool
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 4:27:21 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

Bailey was trembling; the energy could not be contained. Soaring on a high that felt stronger than anything she had every experience, she laughed at 's assessment. “I was twelve, okay?” There was a tremor in her voice. Was it excitement? Terror? She could not explain it. Kapow was in a similar state; he shook with the energy that the Dragon Dances had granted him.[break][break]

The sandstorm erupted, obscuring her view of the legendary. All she can see through the roaring sands is the flaming outline of the giant as it prepared its retaliation. Bailey peaked from cover, trying to find the pale white shape of her Togekiss. “Tink!” She shouted, trying to catch her pokemon's attention. Like everyone else, she had noticed the floating rocks that were drifting toward the legendary–they had to be stopped.[break][break]

“Aura Sphere!” The fairy understood the command and prepared her attacks; three orbs were mustered with all of the energy that she had to spare. When completed, they were launched into several different directions, each aura sphere honing in on a rock to (hopefully) strike.[break][break]

UO2OQLKg [break][break]

But, that was when the stone edge was deployed. “Look out!” She screamed over the sound of the ripping wind. “Dodge!” And the fairy tried to follow her trainer's commands, attempting to fly at a sharp angle to dive around the approaching projectiles.[break][break]

[break][break]

Sand obscured the results. Bailey lost sight of her Togekiss. Fear seized in her chest–this battle had to end, before something awful could happen. Before someone else was killed. “Fuck, fuck–” Daniel had his pokemon prepped and ready. It was her Kommo-o's job to take the lead. “Go for the leg. Where Tink chipped it.” She breathed. He nodded. They both hoped that she would be alright.[break][break]

And with that, he charged. He jumped over the scarp and tore into battle, ready to engage with the Regirock. The chip that Togekiss caused was higher than the dragon, so the Kommo-o used Sky Uppercut to lunge into the air, trying to strike at the legendary with his empowered and shaking fist.[break][break]

And if that worked? Then he would dig one claw into the split stone as if it were a placeholder and bombard the legendary with his fists; fists that were adapted at breaking through boulders if the proper pressure was exerted.[break][break]

[break][break]

notes: togekiss used aura sphere to attack the healing rocks. tink tries to dodge the stone edge. kapow charges toward the regirock and attacks the chipped leg that tink caused the previous round. kapow uses sky uppercut to reach the chip that togekiss caused and tries to latch on, then uses close combat to try and worsen it. good rolls pls pls pls--

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THE RAID

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

what the frick am I doing??? idk

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 5:01:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
They were useless. It was obvious that the explorers were terrified from what they experienced but he needed a lot more answers than what he was being told. Leo resisted the urge to click his teeth and drop the man back down to the floor. He knew the explorer was just in shock but right now, this isn’t what they needed. “Right...sorry to hear that.” He tried to sound a little bit understanding and concerned to hide his annoyance. Noticing the explorer was looking somewhere else, Leo followed his gaze but could barely see through all the chaos going on. He thought he noticed someone wandering close to the walls but he didn’t know. There were a lot of people in the room and he wasn’t planning on keeping track.

“We need to move away from the fight before we get hurt.”
He helped the explorer up and started to move away from the growing battle. The league could do their job and help the rest of them. He didn’t care and he was already doing way too much just by helping one. Pokemon attacks were flying everywhere and shouts were coming from all over. He thought he heard someone shout about staying clear of the walls but before he could glance in that direction, a shockwave knocked them off their feet.

The stomp knocked them both down, sending them forward a few feet. Before he could gain his bearings, a sandstorm filled the room and they were suddenly getting pelted by sand from all around. Barely managing to stand up, he turned to see if the explorer was still with him and tried to shout at him. “I know you’ve been through some shit but we’re dealing with shit right now! Do you know anything else!?” He didn’t even know if he heard him but it didn’t matter. Whether he knew or not, they still had needed to take this thing down.

He could barely see in the room and it was dangerous to move around in the chance that some debris hit him. Queen came back from her flight and landed before him, chirping her name sadly to show that she spotted nothing. “It’s okay girl. Return for now.” Quickly recalling Altaria back into her pokeball until later, he turned his attention to his Absol that was getting pelted by the sand but still keeping up her onslaught. Rocks were forming around the Regirock as its eyes began to glow the moment they got closer. “Double Team again and aim for the rocks!”

---

Blissey waddled forward and quickly healed Kim with Heal Pulse, waiting to see if the man was okay. She took the honey stick as a reward and ate it happily with a smile on her face. She then turned to look at Arlette and waved happily, reaching over to try and pat her face in greeting.

HNJVnAmf

• Leo is annoyed but takes the survivor with him to try and get away from the fight
• They are knocked down from the shockwave and are pelted by sandstorm
• Leo tries to ask the explorer again to suck it up and tell him what he knows but isn't too worried about it because the Regirock is still gonna fuck shit up
• Altaria returns and is recalled back into her pokeball
• Absol uses Double Team and Psycho Cut again to attack the rocks starting to surround Regirock
• Blissey stays with @arlette and

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 5:05:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@raid
notes
★ aegislash attacks health rocks & rolls
★ aegislash tries to dodge stone edge & rolls
★ puts away the oricorio bc damn birds r fragile
★ espeon arrives & tries to psychic that situation out by ava & perse
★ makeout time
sgian’s blade sinks into ground and the ground reverberates as the titan stumbles. malcolm holds steady but the sunlight fades and the force of the sandstorm has him keeping his arm raised to shield his eyes. the environment shifts to the titans will, and boulders that could crush rise high, higher–

“sgian, shatter them.” aegislash slices. there is another sacred sword and another bash of iron head that aim for the rocks.

attack – jaRW4M_3

the stone edge’s movement is unforgettable. the aegislash tries to move.

dodge –

through the gusts of sand, it is a struggle to see the glint of sgian’s steel. rondé can only see the doors. he skitters against the ground as he lands, tries to shake sand from his wings and chirps at malcolm with a flourish behind them. the sigils are fading. the oricorio is still plucking harmless sand from its feathers when malcolm returns him to his ball.

espeon is next. ailie uncurls as she is released, twists her head towards yelling as malcolm does – it is hard to hear, something about a stone, but unnatural shifts of rocks can be seen. she’s already moving and her gem glows as psychic is used to try to stop or weaken the stone crushing .

attack –

“ian.” behind the cloyster is the closest they will find safety here. it does not stop the pump of blood in malcolm’s ears above the rumble of the titan. but he sees something on ian’s face. whether it’s dirt or sand, his hand moves to brush it away. a reflex. his thumb brushes against his cheek, and malcolm thinks he was once too fearful to do this.

malcolm leans in to kiss ian.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 5:10:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Guided by the hand of the guilty

Their walk to the door is the briefest kind of respite. When they cross that threshold, they enter a death-trap. Rock and stone make for gruesome killers. The titan in front of them would take everything everyone had. There was no time to waste. Vera knows as much and pulls Alex aside; they were of the same mind. Don’t fucking die she says. He was too old to be idealistic, but too optimistic to completely give in to the severity of their situation. ”No promises.” is how he responds. ”Grohl, mega drain on the titan.” Just one last move before Alex recalls his torterra and begins running to meet the others.

vbkIuK_o

| ### | shit post, kind of at a lost as to what to do, very hectic. fun though. roll for mega drain

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC:400]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 5:42:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Umbreon attempts to roll to the side, but she can't see as well through all of this sand.

M|iHcQ2g Umbreon dodges.

She lifts herself out of a sand dune and attacks the shiny with Feint Attack. Another attempt to confuse the Regirock is made. There's more than one way to stop it from healing.

Umbreon attacks.

Cloyster shoots another Aurora Beam at a different floating rock. An Icicle Crash is brought on rock number three.

Now that Malcolm has adequate cover, Ian is not thinking about defense. Defense doesn't matter if the golem is not felled. Through all of this sand, there's one hero who isn't hindered by the weather change. Ian makes a 'come hither' gesture at the Lucario.

Gigalith is let out of his Pokeball, his head still cracked evenly by the Sacred Sword. A Heal Pulse restores him to battling condition. Ian pats the Lucario on the shoulder. "Thanks, buddy."

Ian turns to the newly caught Gigalith. "I'll bet that this guy hasn't done shit for you before we got here. Help us, and we'll be partners for life. No pressure." A lot of pressure, actually. They could very possibly die.

The Gigalith uses Iron Defense. Then it attacks the Regirock with Stone Edge.

Gigalith attacks the Regirock.

It won't be enough, but he refuses to die without a fight. Through all of the sand, he hears Malcolm calling for him. By the time that his husband leans in, Ian thinks that he's fucking immortal. His lips are rough with sand, but he doesn't care.

It's not the best kiss they've ever had. It's one of the most important kisses they've ever had. 

He holds his husband tighter. 

• umbreon uses feint attack on a healing rock, confuse ray on the regirock
• cloyster uses aurora beam + icicle crash on two different rocks
• gigalith is healed by 's lucario
• gigalith uses iron defense on self and stone edge on the regirock
• smooches for
···
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 6:12:48 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
leaping back from the grasping wall almost reluctantly, persephone watched in awed fascination as the arms grabbed ava and pulled her inward. at her side, zoroark's concentration is broken and the illusion shatters. switching zoroark for relicanth, she directs it to blast the rock arms holding the young woman with a water pulse.

she feels it like a physical sensation, an invisible pulling at her wrist. distracted from the struggle with the statues, persephone's gaze is pulled across the arena to a specific place, a specific man nearer the back. she could barely make him out through the blistering sandstorm, but it was enough. she could pick him out anywhere. throat tight with a new burst of nerves in her chest, she returns her attention to the young woman, reaching out to steady her, her eyes fixed firmly on the living stone arms.

having healed the gigalith, prosper glances down as rocks jut out the ground near him, the regirock's stone edge sharp and decisive. he darts sideways and back, a zigzagging motion in an attempt to dodge, fists ready to counter if need be.

roll to dodge;

Brt6p9TF

heeding persephone's direction to not attack regirock itself, the pokemon regardless attempts to blast the rocks gravitating towards the regirock with a volley of aura spheres.

roll to attack;

tries to help get out the hands-wall with relicanth's water pulse
feels a weird metaphysical sensation and sees save me eta: nvm don't save me my rolls are good lel
lucario tries to dodge and is ready to counter, helps destroy regirock's healing (?) rocks with aura sphere
i've given up on quality at this point ✌️

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 6:14:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Despite all of their attacks, it does little to damage the Regirock. It lurches forward. Dust swirls, whirlwinds of sand and rock barrel through their enclosed room. Everyone struggles to keep their standing, but no one other than poor little Deku has died yet.

Seeing the weather change, her Sylveon attempts another MISTY TERRAIN, a small shockwave from his body sends mist that should cut through the sand. It's followed up by a boosted MOONBLAST and a HYDROPUMP aimed at the Regirock.

Her Froslass hurls a SHADOWBALL towards the Regirock, sensing that a Blizzard would not be effective on such a heated Regirock.

tldr: Sylveon uses Misty Terrain and Moonblast. Lanturn uses Hydropump. Froslass uses Shadowball.

m9hartDy

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 6:36:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fuck. he can't see. the sandstorm weathers him blind, obscuring any sense of the battlefield. he's alone now, left to defend for himself. that's fine though, it's what he does best.

"kirlia. to me."

a roar of wind and sand showers them in cuts. each grain erodes at exposed skin, sanding them down until they're raw and bleeding. still, compared to the extent of regirock's powers, this is little more than a nuisance. not nearly enough to impede their next maneuver-- until the label etched onto his skin sears in pain.

somewhere a bell tolls.

debts must be paid and the insolvent protected. cryptic energies manifest into another apparition, this time subjecting kirlia into time stream of FUTURE SIGHT. the very fabric of time bends to this oath, threatening to divulge into the present and abolish the danger right then and there. it manifests into a series of spell-circles that form a buffer underneath silvia and her bastiodon. should fate win a roll of the dice, the promise will be assured. the STONE EDGE teeters the danger of breaking the vow, punished by a siphon of the void, promised to return in due time.

Pk7DF77t

oh, and, ditto continues to store its power.

- roll for actions of FUTURE SIGHT
- cyber magic urges fernando to protect maiden of fiore
- cast FUTURE SIGHT to transport STONE EDGE into the future
- roll gather power for TRANSFORM: 68 + ??

·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 7:16:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

he dies young. he half-expected it anyway. to die young, that is. after all, nothing is guaranteed for the young, and although they may say he has thrown away his future, joey never had one in the first place. he was simply waiting for it to come.

he dreamed once, of having his own home. living alone or with a small family. by a seaside promenade to skate upon after a long day's work from which he'd come back to an aged swoobat's heartfelt greeting and a grumpy skuntank curled up on the couch.

simple fantasies. easier times. he feels like he's flying. guess it's kind of like skating. guess he's never coming back home.

and like a daydream passing into sleep, his consciousness is crushed into black.

his pokemon take some time to realize what has happened. the absence, palpable, even within their capsules.

they choose not to survive the encounter.

TLDR: bich is dead

@raid

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 7:24:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
distractions are everywhere within the makeshift grave of a cavern, capturing arlette’s attention and holding it for so long that she’s forgotten to respond to kim. the normalcy arlette had wanted slipped away in a matter of seconds as she stood, entranced with the regirock before them and the array of pokemon fighting to keep their trainers safe. she had never been in a situation where, in the blink of an eye, she’d be dead just like the man they’d all witness die. they had been given no time to comprehend (let alone grieve and find out who had perished) when everything broke out, but oddly enough arlette was grateful for the rush. it made the reality of everything feel distant ; like a bad dream.

movement in her periphery startles arlette to quickly turn on her heels and face whatever it might be ㅡ but the sight of that familiar blissey does nothing to calm her nerves. that was leo’s pokemon. a breath catches in her throat, burning her lungs ; heating her chest. arlette desperately tries to find the man in the larger, now scattered crowd from where she stands. everything starts to come apart now that she realizes leo’s there with them. the shockwave from the titans stomp shakes arlette to her core, nearly dropping her to the hard ground below. the only luck arlette has is that she keeps herself upright (for now).

grains of sand and dirt sting her bare skin, forcing her to avert her gaze towards the crowd as the sandstorm restricted any more attempts to search for leo without walking over. maybe this was for the best. their situation didn’t need any more complications and they had said their fill the last time they met. arlette knew where she stood in leo’s life.

her attention fell back to the titan before them, watching the rocks begin to gather on its form while pokemon desperately tried to knock them away or avoid being hit. there’s a layer of sadness below her anxiety that squeezes at her heart. this wasn’t the time ; arlette knew this. “georgette, help everyone with the rocks. knock them away with headbutt.” she shouts loud enough for her pokemon to hear amongst the chaos. “try again plum, use giga drain. we don’t want to hurt anyone else.” with their commands her furfrou and vileplume follow without question. the canine slamming against the rocks that try to make it towards the regirocks form while her vileplume uses giga drain once again.

arlette can hear someone call out to the rest to stay away from the walls but, as she tries to look for the source, her attention is brought back to leo’s blissey and kim as he gets healed up. “you heard them. i don’t know why but i guess it’s safer to stay within the crowd.” arlette says after denying whatever kim had tried to hand her, not understanding how he could stomach anything right now. she’s not in the right mindset to have a back and forth (something that arlette’s sure the people near them will be grateful for), so instead arlette simply places her hand atop the blissey’s head, praising it momentarily. “are you okay?” arlette asks, glancing towards where she’d looked for leo before forcing her attention back at to the regirock. “just asking since you’re getting a lot of attention for a sprain.

furfrou used headbutt on rocks trying to gather around regirock to knock them away

GtsEJk15

vileplume used giga drain on regirock

• vileplumes uses giga drain (again) on regirock (lmao watch it be like a 2)
• furfrou uses headbutt on the rocks to knock them away from regirock
blissey is still with her
• talks to
• f uk
·
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 7:52:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

i'm sick. i'm just here for my rolls. i love you

scolipede moves thalia away from the wall and attempts to shield her from the sandstorm. attempts to use protect again

5a7VL6PH

flygon acts autonomously to attempt to disturb the rocks regi is gathering. manually removes them with earth power + destabilizes with earthquake + physically interferes with dragon claw

※ my post is 2 words long just read it

@raid
·
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 8:22:38 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[GoogleFont=Old Standard TT]
{}
AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOOMED, MY DEAR—WE'RE SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

[attr="class","monsterexo"]"oh, fuck—" 

the SANDSTORM that picks up hinders his vision; alpha and gaea become rough silhouettes in the ever-growing storm, left prone to the dangers of the weather. the ground trembles and he almost panics. almost. he stays put in his crevice as he watches multiple STONE EDGES burst from the ground. 's togekiss is one of the targets, but he has nothing that can help it.

a sharp piece of debris flies across and cuts his cheek in the process, then his arm, and that's when he realizes that it's not safe for them to be out there in the open. they barely have any cover to protect from the sandstorm, let alone any attacks the titan may throw.

before he has a chance to think, sends her kommo-o out into the deep of the storm, which forces him to do the same. "the leg!" the two start their charge.

"don't get hit, don't get hit." 

with his stomach in knots, he watches his team brace the brunt of the storm, showing courage in dire times. alpha is too heavy to even attempt an attack that high, so he focuses his efforts on the titan's ankles, hoping to stagger it with multiple IRON TAILS. blow after blow, he provides enough of a distraction to allow gaea to slither upwards.

the dragonair DRAGON RUSHES up with a swift but powerful smack with her tail, using the impact to propel her up just enough to slam her AQUA TAIL down into the titan's weakened leg. 

ZiRKxpO2

» sends aggron to IRON TAIL regirock's ankle a few times.
» sends dragonair to DRAGON RUSH and AQUA TAIL regirock's leg.
MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.monsterexo]line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo b]color:#f08658;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo a]color:#f08658!important;[/newclass]
·