6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 6:46:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was late at night, but the streets were still filled with noise and people. another defense has been successful, and partying has ensued to celebrate the triumph they just experienced.

although not a well known fact, it wouldn't be surprising to see the king being unable to hold his alcohol well. he attempts to retire for the night early, excusing himself from the celebrations after having been inebriated by the fourth drink he attempted.

he slumps on the table as the intoxication takes effect, appearing in a daze as he watches the other patrons of the tavern continue to drink their fill for the night. though he smiles at his subject's expressions, it can't be dismissed that the introvert in him can't stand the place any longer in his condition.

"hey," he tugs matias, who has been drinking just beside him, in the same needy manner he's always done. "can you take me home?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 8:32:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

in complete contrast to the king, the knight is able to hold alcohol for the entire army should logistics permit it. something about his connection with groudon has given him that blessing, he supposes.[break][break]

or is it a curse?[break][break]

"already?"[break][break]

but he's no longer TOXIC enough to drag his king for it, so he dismisses the jest with a chuckle.[break][break]

"how many have you had?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 8:41:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"does that matter?" he asks.

he attempts to stand, pushing himself off against the table. he uses matias' shoulder for balance as he wobbles. for the most part, he's standing upright. kyle raises a tankard, and with it, his voice.

"oi! this guy's tryin' to go against the king's orders!" he shouts. "what do we do with him?!"

his voice was naturally rallying in nature. there were cheers of agreement and support, though most of it probably was from dissent that came from matias' infamy with the hoenn natives that trickled down to peasantry.

no one actually knows what they said as they were too engrossed with celebration and alcohol.

he falls on matias' back, arms over his shoulders with his head resting on top of his. "see what happens when ya don't do what i say? hehe..."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 8:51:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

even years after in foreign lands it seems as though his reputation remains marred, met with dissent and joy at the prospect of overthrowing him. the only difference now is that it's mostly playful.[break][break]

regardless, he knows kyle won't let anything happen to him.[break][break]

"you're right. i apologize, my king."[break][break]

something drips off the bar out of the corner of his eye. it could be LIQUID OOZE of some kind. unsure.[break][break]

"perhaps i should be reprimanded."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 9:00:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"sounds good!" the undertones of matias' suggestion escapes him.

kyle pushes his weight on matias, leaning on him fully now instead of just using him as support.

"come on, take me home matty." a nickname he doesn't actually use comes out. "you get to carry me on your back for dissenting, or would you rather have me walk home? i don't think i can do that, just so you know."

by now, the attention has escaped them as quickly as they came. for tonight, kyle was just an adventurer like everyone else. no crown adorns his head, but he does find it close to matias'.

in a spur of the moment, kyle gives a quick peck on the cheek for motivation.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 9:06:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matty.[break][break]

has kyle ever called him that? it's a nickname he normally dislikes but he finds that he does not mind it coming from his king. if anything, he likes it. it feels right—as right as the peck on the cheek he receives moments later.[break][break]

"alright, alright. i got you."[break][break]

he is gentle in the way he moves kyle on his back to a more comfortable position. he leans forward, able to support their weight and more.[break][break]

tilting his head back, he finds kyle's gaze.[break][break]

"ready? it's a long walk back home."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 9:14:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's a smile on his expression that can't be wiped off when matias starts to actually carry him on his back. the tankard he's been holding drops on the table and rolls on its surface while he gets comfortable on his ride.

"yeah, get me outta here," he answers him. "i told you i just wanna get home."

there's no need to pay for their tab since no one can't say no to their king. it wasn't like kyle wouldn't come back the day later and not pay. though he attempts to keep a note in his head, his state of mind can't keep up with it.

they eventually leave the establishment and find themselves alone in hammerlocke's streets.

"say, matias," he asks him, "have you tried asking me out again? i'm not sure if i just missed it."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 9:34:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

very quickly, matias reaches into his coin pouch and pays off whatever they owe the bar. he assumes it's enough based on the reaction of the bartender, though it might be more than enough if their grin is anything to go by.[break][break]

not that it matters. they are literally rich here. gone are the days when he'd have to pay off his tab at places like HOWLING AT THE MOON.[break][break]

"not yet."[break][break]

he shakes his head, careful not to slap kyle in the face with his hair.[break][break]

"i wasn't sure if enough time has passed. i was also..."[break][break]

after a moment of hesitation, he continues.[break][break]

"...i'm worried you'd say no again."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 9:42:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you should ask now," he tells him immediately. "i'd say yes."

he knows he can't admit to it while he's sober. the implications of it weigh heavy, but unburdened with logic and responsibility, the answer was available. alcohol might have forced it out, but things can't be forced out if it wasn't there in the first place.

kyle closes his eyes as he leans his head on matias.

"wanna stay over for the night?" he invites him. "we're heading there already anyways, hehe."

the groudon avatar could feel the king's heart racing against his back. he falls asleep before he can hear his answer from matias, however.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 4:20:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

i'd say yes.[break][break]

all the alcohol in the world could not cause him to flush as easily as those three words do. he falters in his step, not enough to stumble but definitely enough to jostle the king on his back.[break][break]

the implications are there, offered to him on a silver platter. all he has to do is reach out for it.[break][break]

"...yeah."[break][break]

because this is all he has ever wanted. kyle is all he will ever need.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Do You Wanna Know? [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 18:52:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: