Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,049 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 1:11:09 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]the summer brought heat, and with it, a chance to hit the beach. he'd run the team ragged on clues to anna's location and the events of the battle between the ruination pokemon and the hero duo. as much as he was pained to admit it - they needed to relax.
[break][break]
he'd 'reserved' a small portion of the place to himself, or at the very least, consumed it with the sheer number of his pokemon. while they frolicked he meditated next to his delphox, humming lightly to himself. their psychic link to one another had only strengthened in the past few weeks; it was something he appreciated.
[break][break]
displaced sand and the crunch of footsteps alerted him to another presence. he cracks an eye open, regarding the person curiously.
[break][break]
"it's been a while."

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 1:19:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
there are feelings she can't parse. sleeping beside king, it still feels right. somehow, they fit together more snugly since that day. she hasn't talked to others who'd been through the ordeal. especially , though she can't entirely put her finger on why

so she walks, spending time in solitude when king is busy managing the bar. or when she wants to excuse herself and give him quality time with delta. 

the dragon following her in the sand flicks out her tongue and hesitates on the beach. freya looks up and pauses, sandals swinging in her hand. the dratini slithers up her side at the number of pokemon in front of them, but freya smiles, recognizing the trainer at their center. 

"yeah," she says with a laugh. "mind if i join you?" she sits anyway, knowing the answer is probably yes. her nose scrunches as the sand shifts under her sundress.

"feels like a long time," she muses. a pause. "any...er, progress? since i last saw you?"
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,049 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 1:24:22 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]her laugh brings a smile; her question a frown. he appreciated her concern, but the subject was touchy and unfit for the beach. greyson didn't hold that against her, though. he sighs, loosening his posture as the meditation fades.
[break]
[break]

"none," he says simply, "but we'll keep looking." his smile returns, more forced than the last. "how've you been?" was she present for that battle of legends? did she feel as strange as he?

[break]

notes

@name[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 1:28:51 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she gets the feeling he doesn't want to talk about it. she wouldn't either, if king were missing this long. so she's happy to read between the lines and move on.

her sandals are set beside her. legs fold.

"different," she says. the wind blows some of her tresses and braids off of her shoulder. warm and temperate. "i thought i saw you there, on the field, but that day is...hazy."

she glances at him, questioning herself just as much. 
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,049 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 1:51:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]he nods in appreciation of the silent gesture.

[break]
[break]
"ah - you were there?" nearly everyone had been there, so why wouldn't she have been?

[break]
[break]
"it was.. strange." he says diplomatically. "i don't quite feel like myself anymore."

[break]

notes

@name[break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 2:01:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"yeah." now it's her turn to not talk about it. even though these questions have been burning holes in her brain, the idea of speaking them aloud makes her feel like she's going to forget more.

forget?

"you don't feel like yourself? or you feel...more like yourself? but a self you don't know." she sighs, exasperated. "i get flickers. dreams. nightmares."

like when she'd come back from kyurem's realm.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,049 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 3:36:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]The truth of her words stings; it's uncomfortable, yet as safe and warm as a blanket. It upset him how fickle his feelings were on the subject.
[break][break]
"Mm, I get what you mean." He sends a curious glance in his Delphox's direction; she seemed completely content to ignore their conversation. He knew she was listening though.
[break][break]
"You're not the first, or the last, to feel the same. Haven't really come up with an explanation, though. It's like.. mass deja vu, y'know?"

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
sygma walls
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 4:23:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
what more shalt beest remembered?

that tale is burned into her brain. she studied it for hours. days. months. could it have been years? the time surrounding it is fuzzy, but every stanza loops over and over and over again. 

we incur did wind once more, the hero's bath

returns to glory by a queen of dragons,

"something made us forget. autumn - does she remember?"
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,049 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
sygma walls
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 1:20:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Even at the mention of her name, Autumn meditates wordlessly, expression nuetral.
[break][break]
"Glimpses; pieces; nothing concrete." He tosses a glance to the Matriarch, chuckling lightly at her antics. "It vexes her as much as it does me, though she'd never admit it."
[break][break]
His eyes push past the woman and onto the scores of Pokemon playing, or lounging in the sand. Contentment fills him.
[break][break]
"I think I'm OK though, with not knowing, y'know? It's a weird feeling. Like, probing and pushing for more is an invasion of privacy.. my own, but not really?"
[break][break]
He looks at her, shrugging.
"Yeah, it's weird."

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
sygma walls
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 19:57:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she does not know yet, that with time, she will obsess over the details he's more than happy to forget. that she will bear the burden of the crown, those twenty years left behind by the man she loves. by the woman she inexplicably loves too. 

"hmm. i could be okay with it too, but not knowing...it feels like pieces of me are missing. like they've been left behind."

the dragons aren't as readable as a psychic-type. they think on carnal instinct, housing memories with no means of expressing them to others not their kind.

"only time will tell what it means. i don't believe for a minute this is over." after all, the ruinous beasts have gone. galar's refugee legendaries as well. 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sygma walls
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 18:47:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: