1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2023 9:58:41 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The pounding music and roar of over a hundred voices echoed across Cyril Bollorr's luxury yacht. Callan wiped the sweat from his brow, resting in the shade after finishing a 30-minute performance for Bollorr's company party.

As the owner of Universal Entertainment, one of the world's largest media companies, Bollorr had 'requested' Callan promote his new album. Though used to the spotlight, Callan felt out of place rubbing elbows with global elites. He nursed his Tequila Sunset, hoping to lift his mood.

As Callan's Yamper floated in the pool, movement caught his eye. A graceful, stylish woman with black hair and tan skin. Curiosity struck him, as he walked over and spoke, albeit with a slightly hoarse voice.

"Hi, would you be against having company?" He raised his glass in greeting, a smile graces his lips. "I don't mean to intrude, but I saw you standing here and wanted to say hello. I'm Callan."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 10:47:55 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Getting an 'out of club' request wasn't out of the ordinary for Leilani. In fact, ever since she'd been enjoying mega success at Olympus the orders for outside work had been piling up for her. Nowadays she spent more time serving outside the club than inside. Honestly she missed it, but she'd do all of this for a check, and you would too, if you saw the amount of 0's at the end of it.[break][break]

Cyril Bollorr was the man of the hour today and he had specifically sought after Leilani for today's festivities. He even paid extra so that she could be his personal arm candy for the day before whispering the sweet nothings of a potential bonus payment for her if she managed to 'wow' his guests.[break][break]

Bands will make her dance. And that's exactly what Leilani planned to do. She grabbed a few of her girls that weren't busy from Olympus and they were off to Bollorr's Yacht for the summer party of a lifetime. Normally she would've wanted more time to prepare for something for her client but he had come to her last minute. But based on his expectations for the evening Lani knew what he really wanted, a performance.[break][break]

Leilani decided to tap into her culture for the evening and prepared to bring the spirit of the lūʻau to this yacht. But that was all for the evening performance which still was a while off. For now, she got to enjoy the festivities on this expensive boat and have some free time to herself before she needed to be back on Bollorr's arm. [break][break]

The music was thumping and was nice. It was easy to swing your hips to. Meanwhile she was contemplating a dip in the pool. Hoenn was ridiculously hot as of late. Normally Lani was used to high temperatures but this was no joke. Record breaking summer heat was not something to play with. So instead she was sipping on an piña colada while staring into the depths of the pool that had been fashioned into this yacht. Her Marill, on the other hand, seemed to be having the loveliest of times without her playing in the water. But what was new? She loved the water, especially on scorching days like this. [break][break]

"Hi, would you be against having company?" a sudden raspy voice beside her pulled Leilani from her contemplation as she turned to face her visitor. He raised his glass in greeting with a charming smile fastened to his lips. A quick glance over and he managed to have Leilani's full attention, after all he was hot. "I don't mean to intrude, but I saw you standing here and wanted to say hello. I'm Callan."[break][break]

"Not at all. Make yourself comfortable," Lani's sanguine hues twinkled as the corners of her mouth pulled up into a smile of her own. "Right, you're the hottie rocker boy that just took the stage right?" Lani said with a soft chuckle. "You were great up there. I don't know how you could perform in such heat though." she said as she stirred her drink with her straw. "Oh, and I'm Leilani, but you can call me Lani if you want."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 mission: heat wave (ss)[break]
💋 swimsuit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 16:21:57 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan felt some of his usual irony soften in her presence. There was something refreshing about a woman so comfortable with herself and others.

"It helps when someone I find beautiful is listening." He took the liberty of the empty seat at her side. "Lani it is, you can call me Cal if you'd like."

Callan sips the contents of his Tequila Sunset, his gaze met hers, heated with genuine interest. The tequila warmed his throat, her gaze ignited the rest of him. "Hmm... I try to gather insights into new people I meet. But you seem to have turned my usual habit back on me."

Callan pauses, as his eyes check her cheeks, her lashes, the sheen on her makeup, the elegantly tousled black hair that's parted eloquently in a classy, yet informal manner.

"Are you in sales?" Callan ventured, his tone curious, "Your smile: clever trick or natural wonder? Either way, my defenses stood no chance."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2023 11:37:40 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

"It helps when someone I find beautiful is listening."[break][break]

Leilani chuckled softly. He was smooth, but she wasn't surprised. She would expect someone in his field of work to be quite charming with his words. Rather than his charm, Lani was more interested in his urges and desires. Was he a man to act on them or to just observe? [break][break]

Lani's amused grin grew ever so slightly. This was the part of the game she loved. But she had to be careful. Not everyone was a fan and she wouldn't want to go scaring someone dripping with potential like Callan. "Hmm... I try to gather insights into new people I meet. But you seem to have turned my usual habit back on me."[break][break]

Leilani stretched a bit in her seat, some of the sun's rays catching bits of her bronzed skin and making it shimmer under it's light. "People watching is a bit of a hobby of mine." she replied smoothly. "You could even say it's part of my job." she said as she adjusted her posture and leaned her head against her hand as she faced Callan. [break][break]

"Are you in sales?" Callan asked suddenly which caused Lani to tilt her head in response, "Your smile: clever trick or natural wonder? Either way, my defenses stood no chance." Lani blinked stunned for a moment before her laugh bursted out from her like ringing bells. "I've never heard that one before." Leilani said as she wiped at her eyes. [break][break]

"Who knew a rocker boy like you had such a comedic side to him?" Lani said as her gaze settled on him, darkening with interest. "I like that." she admitted candidly. Lani took another sip from her drink, intentionally licking her lips clean after. "Hmm, trick or natural wonder you say." she mused revisiting his earlier pick-up line. [break][break]

"I'd say a bit of both." she giggled as her eyes shinned mischievously. "Though I've always been told I have a brilliant smile," she said as she flashed him another award-winning grin of hers before laughing and waving it away. "What about you?" she asks after a moment's pause. "Are you this charming to every lady you first meet Cal?" she said as she turned back to face him. "Or am I just special?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 swimsuit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 11:34:54 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Well, don't let word get out, I can be pretty funny when I want to be" Callan replied with a wry smile.

He took a pensive sip of his drink. "But in all sincerity, you have an incredible smile. It really lights up the room. Umm..." Callan's eyes wander briefly towards her body, she was built with all curves, long legs, beautifully tanned bronze skin, his gaze is not ashamed as he takes in all of her slowly, before returning to her eyes. "Yeah, the smile." He grins.

"Care to dance with me?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 10:47:23 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

He didn't answer if his charm was something he reserved for everyone or just her, but she figured it was due to him being a bit...distracted. His gaze was obvious but Lani didn't mind. She'd always loved being the center of attention. Not to mention, she knew she looked good and would often use it to her advantage. Hell, it was part of her job to do so. [break][break]

So she just basked in the attention with an ever-present smirk playing on her lips. When he asks her to dance she glances out at the some of the other bodies onboard the yacht dancing and pursed her lips. Leilani loved dancing, she'd even be putting on a show later, but it was awfully hot. [break][break]

As if to help her make a decision, the song changed to one of the her favorites as if to give her a sign. "Sure, sounds like fun." Lani said as she polished off her drink before standing up and glancing back towards her Marill that was playing with other pokémon in the pool. "I'll be right back. Be good." she warned him before turning her attention to Callan. "Let's see what you've got, rocker boy."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 swimsuit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 16:21:20 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan was indeed a little distracted. Lani deserved his full attention, he'd resolve to focus on her.

"Let's go." He replied with a chuckle.

He takes her hand in his, as they head towards the dance floor. Still, the sweltering heat did little in terms of the desire for dancing. "I have an idea, Lani."

Reaching into his bag, he released his Ninetales, Yukianesa. A cool, misty breeze immediately wafted through the yacht, lightly chilling the air as delicate icy petals floated down to delighted cheers from the crowd. "I thought everyone could use some relief from the heat," Callan remarked with a gracious smile.

His eyes returned to his exquisite dance partner. Intertwining his fingers with hers, he slowly spun her into his embrace, her head just below his as they began swaying to the music. Callan held her waist, hand on her hip, as he met her eyes. His long-past dance lessons failed to serve him now; he simply moved as best he could to the melody and gently guided their rhythm.

"About your earlier question," Callan begins, his gaze remained on hers, "No, I don't believe so. I think any charm I possess stems from my anxious nature, and from how few women make me feel as you do." A hint of vulnerability flickered in his smile.

"What is it about gorgeous women that turns men into blabbering apes, you think?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
sun goes down
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 23:43:01 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I have an idea, Lani."[break][break]

Callan's whisper was met with a curious gaze from Lani. She watched as he reached for his bag before releasing his Ninetails from it's pokeball. The cooling mist that ensued was welcomed by all aboard the yacht. Cheers erupted in mingling groups, meanwhile Lani held out her hand as glittering snowflakes landed on her open palm and melted moments later.[break][break]

"I thought everyone could use some relief from the heat," Callan spoke up and Lani smirked. "Attractive, charming, and kind. You're quite the full package aren't you?" she teased lightly. Callan reached out and grabbed her hand, locking fingers with her before giving her a twirl right into his arms. [break][break]

As if on cue, the music switched to something slower and more sensual. It immediately drew more out to the dancefloor for a bit of steamy slow-jam dancing. They swayed to the music but Lani got the feeling he wasn't as used to dancing as she was. It was just a passing thought though. [break][break]

"About your earlier question," he begins and she nods, "No, I don't believe so. I think any charm I possess stems from my anxious nature, and from how few women make me feel as you do." Lani grinned as she spun around. He could say that, and it might be true, but the words that left his lips when he spoke to her were smooth, almost as practiced as her own if she didn't know any better. Then again, he could just be a natural flirt.[break][break]

"What is it about gorgeous women that turns men into blabbering apes, you think?" he asked and Lani chuckled. She gently grabbed his hands and placed them against her hips as she swayed and pressed against him. "Hmm, probably anticipation." She answered with a smirk. "Everyone has a fantasy. When met with an attractive force that anticipation slowly builds till the excitement settles in." she said as she gently pointed a nail at her temple. [break][break]

"Those pleasure shots in your brain make you act up. All in order to get your next fix." She whispered as she spun around and draped her arms around Callan's shoulders. "The body knows what it wants, but sometimes our head can't keep up." Lani grinned as she gently played with a piece of Callan's silver locks. "Everyone experiences it, not just guys though." The glint in her eyes was obvious, she found herself tilting her head to the side as she looked at him once more. "So Callan, what do you want? What's your fantasy?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 swimsuit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
sun goes down
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 9:44:21 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Anticipation hm?" Callan smiles, as he continues to dance with Leilani. His eyes meet hers as she sways her head to the side and plays with a lock of his hair.

The moment comes into focus, he is swept away from his thoughts, as she asks as to what he wants they come back into the fold. Not an easy question to answer. "The older I get, the more I achieve, the less I realise I know what I want." Callan replies, as he twirls Leilani around holds her back to his chest. "I've achieved fame, wealth and recognition in every field I've ever put my mind into, but for some reason, I've never been able to be satisfied or happy."

Callan pauses, as he thinks on her response, "Then what happens when a man becomes accustomed to the woman, or vice versa? Does the mystery and joy go away?" He smiles, knowingly, "And what does that make of beauty and the butterflies it inspires, if we become accustomed to it, does it lose its value?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
sun goes down
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 9:40:55 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

"The older I get, the more I achieve, the less I realize I know what I want."[break][break]

It's the truest most vulnerable response that she's heard in a long while. And honest, Lani hadn't expected it to come from him. Callan went on the further describe his current outlook and Lani couldn't help but sympathize, after all it was relatable. She too had felt like that once upon a time. [break][break]

It wasn't until she found new purpose within Orthrus that her life finally felt like it had some color to it again. After so many years of drifting by in black and white. "You just have to find something worth fighting for, that's all." Lani said softly to him. "Though the trick is to not look too hard for it." she continued as she thought back to her earlier days of wandering around in Unova helplessly. "Something worthwhile will eventually fall into your lap. You just need to make sure you're ready for when it does." [break][break]

He wasn't looking or asking for advice but this was the best she could offer him as someone who had gone through something similar for a while herself. "Then what happens when a man becomes accustomed to the woman, or vice versa? Does the mystery and joy go away?" Callan asked, returning towards their other conversation. [break][break]

"And what does that make of beauty and the butterflies it inspires, if we become accustomed to it, does it lose its value?" Lani chuckled as she leaned against Callan while they danced. "Just because something is fleeting doesn't make it any less beautiful or valuable." She said with a smile. "If anything, I think it's the opposite. It's value and beauty increases." she continued, her voice a whisper for only Callan to hear. [break][break]

"As for growing accustomed to the feeling, well, I guess that's up to the person whether they mystery stays or fades." Lani hummed. "After all many who find themselves in love stay because those feelings persist even after years pass." she says before a light chuckle escapes her lips, "Though I can't say I relate to that much." After all, the concept of love still eluded Leilani to this day.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 swimsuit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
sun goes down
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 13:44:02 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan smiles as he hears her reply. As they continue to sway to the music, Callan decides to, in the middle of dancing, provide a soliloquy into the nature of affection.

"In Plato's Symposium, Socrates separates the feeling of love from the object of love itself." Callan begins, "To them is absence that we feel from the lack of what we possess." Callan pauses, his eyes distant as he recalls Lady back into her Pokeball. "When one loses what they possess, when they are separated, that is when we feel love the most."

Callan pauses, "Maybe it's the feeling of being pulled back, of never staying satisfied, of being willing to leave, that gives the strongest form of it. I used to think that it was to make sure everything was perfect, to become the perfect person and to fall for someone, but as I grow older, I find that isn't necessarily the case."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
sun goes down
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 10:41:38 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Love was complicated.[break][break]

The things it made people do. How it changed them. It was all too complex for Leilani to even begin to properly understand what was going on. For as long as she can remember she's enjoyed some semblance of control in her life that she finds it hard to give up. Perhaps it was why she was so scared of love in the first place. [break][break]

If she ever really fell in love then she would've have to give up control, surrender to it, leaving her life in the hands of fate like that terrified her. But truly, perhaps what scared her the most was the possibility of rejection. She could be turned into a fool for love, change herself completely for the one she loved just to possibly have her heart crushed in the end. [break][break]

That's right, the biggest fear she's ever had was the fear of being unwanted.[break][break]

Despite how their conversation brought back that aching revelation, Leilani's features didn't reflect the inner turmoil at all. Instead her eyes closed for a moment, "Hmm," she hummed. "I think I can understand that a bit." she said softly as she thought back to how she'd been back in Unova when she was still attending University. [break][break]

"I realized a long time ago that the harder I tried to make everything perfect the more it seemed I was choking the life out of everything around me." She said as they continued to sway, their pace slowing as the song began to ultimately come to and end. "I was so focused on the product that I was missing out on everything around me." [break][break]

She said as she finally opened her eyes once more. Sanguine orbs staring into his own pools. "So now instead of stressing over the future or if hyperfixating on controlling every little thing..." she said as she gently reached up to caress his cheek with a grin. "I focus on the present, allowing the wind to carry me where she may." she said before chuckling.[break][break]

"Thanks for the dance, rocker boy. You weren't so bad." Lani said with a nod as the song they had been dancing to finally ended.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 swimsuit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
sun goes down
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 7:15:46 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan feels the touch of her palm against his cheek, and it brings a momentary spark of life into those distant eyes. "That was my experience too." Callan replies, "Everyone wants you to be the fantasy, and not the person... but sometimes, you have to be the flawed individual that you are. And hopefully, find someone who loves you for the vulnerabilities that you do possess."

He smiles as the song fades. He wished it lasted longer, they had only begun to connect, but he couldn't let a beautiful girl stay with an old, crusty musician for the rest of the night.

He sticks his tongue out playfully, "It was my pleasure dear." Before he lets go of her, he tucks his face inwards and presses his lips towards hers, his hand holds the back of her neck gently as he brushes against her lips, slowly parting backwards after the moment passes.

"For the memory of us, whenever we meet again." Callan grins, and gently lets go of the hand, "Let's grab each other's numbers, I'd love to take you out sometime."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,505 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
sun goes down
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 0:07:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven