Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WHEN THE SHADOWS REACH BACK
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 3:23:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

The underboss had not reported to Rocket HQ for some time now.[break][break]

Sudden disappearances were not, inherently by themselves, a reason for alarm. Elisabeth herself had disappeared early and often in the wake of her Avatarship, vanishing into the depths of the Petalburg Woods to enact a senseless blight that only her resentment understood.[break][break]

was not like her, however. His was a level-headed composure: a reliable structure that Rocket had learned to lean upon in times of strife.[break][break]

His absence spoke of an integral foundation that now faced its own undoing.[break][break]

The dark-haired woman lingered in his doorway, an impatient rap of her knuckles signaling her arrival. "Beckett," she called sharply. "It's Fiorelli. I'm to determine if you're here, and alive, or not. If you don't open the door, I'll have to apply force. Do you understand?"[break][break]

Property damages were the least of Elisabeth's concerns, frankly. Orders were orders.[break][break]

And part of her now simply reveled in destruction, truth be told.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 3:41:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

it does not take long for the door to click open, bringing the two underbosses face to face for the first time in a very, very long time. over twenty years, to be exact.[break][break]

she is not who he wants to see.[break][break]

"elisabeth. do come in."[break][break]

he leaves the invitation behind him as he turns to walk back into his study.[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 3:44:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She was never who anyone ever wanted to see. Disappointment had become a second shadow to her, and it followed her as she crossed the threshold into his home.[break][break]

Carmine eyes searched its interior curiously, filing away any details that might be of use for later. Most of all, however, she noticed how ordinary this place seemed. It unsettled her, just as it had unsettled her when she'd witnessed the home that and had shared with one another.[break][break]

She turned her gaze to the back of the man walking away from her, his demeanor unreadable.[break][break]

"Between the two of us, I didn't expect for you to become the recluse."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 4:04:21 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

his home is bare. empty. his study, however, is the opposite. it is a stack or two away from being overflown by notes and sketches and theories and observations—all of which revolve around interdimensional travel.[break][break]

or the concept of it, really.[break][break]

"some say expectations are meant to be defied."[break][break]

his finger smooths over a note on his desk. he turns, then, to peer back at her.[break][break]

"how have you been?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 4:08:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Interdimensional travel. Not a topic she was versed in, not in the slightest. Her knowledge in the sciences was strictly in the realm of biology.[break][break]

Rather than expose her ignorance on the subject, she looked away, ceasing her prying.[break][break]

"You've read the report, I imagine," she said drily, shoulders rising and falling in an easy shrug as she crossed her arms. "So about what you'd expect."[break][break]

Her fingers idly tapped at her sides, restless.[break][break]

"You wouldn't ask me that question if you didn't want me to ask it back, however. How are you then, Beckett?"[break][break]

Some part of her was genuinely curious, despite the mundane nature of the question.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 4:12:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

how is he?[break][break]

"as well as one can be with the loss of a life."[break][break]

he pins a piece of paper on the wall, smoothing it out with his palm.[break][break]

"you seem to be adapting well."[break][break]

there is no disdain behind his words, however. just a mere observation.[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 4:37:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Do I?" the underboss asked distantly. "You'd be one of the few to say so."[break][break]

She leaned against the nearby wall, watching him stretch the paper against it. An eyebrow lifted at his unexpected admission, and her mind worked to find the right thing to say.[break][break]

"My condolences on your loss." It sounded hollow the moment she said it aloud. "Are you grieving, then?"[break][break]

There had been a time that she'd christened such moments with chrysanthemums and calla lilies. Now, a nothingness filled her in answer.[break][break]

Wanting something or someone was its own punishment.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 11:21:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

her sentiments are lost somewhere along the way never to be found because he hadn't been searching for them in the first place.[break][break]

"i am."[break][break]

a brief pause is taken.[break][break]

"i will likely be extending my leave of absence."[break][break]

he turns, finally meeting her gaze.[break][break]

"indefinitely."[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 4:00:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh? What is the cause of your departure?"[break][break]

The arch of her raised brow rose all the higher at this unexpected answer. She tilted her head at him, eyes narrowing, as she attempted to piece together the unsaid parts of his decision.[break][break]

"You don't appear injured," she began, considering how his present state appeared hale and whole. "And I have to imagine you are no stranger to grief, not after what you've endured in Kanto."[break][break]

Her scrutiny intensified as she watched his face for any shift in expression that might yet betray him.[break][break]

"There are those who might misconstrue what you're saying. That you don't intend to return."[break][break]

Surely he knew better. He was the one who had once emphasized unity in the face of adversity.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 6:59:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

he remains quiet, still as her scrutiny intensifies. his expression does not betray him for there is nothing to betray.[break][break]

rocket underboss theo beckett is a relic of the past.[break][break]

"you're right. so let's leave nothing for them to misconstrue."[break][break]

in the silence of a false home, he shares a truth.[break][break]

"i do not intend to return."[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 1:04:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Thirty-five is a little young to retire, don't you think?"[break][break]

Her jest contained no warmth, instead plunging to an icy chill as she regarded his treasonous admission in equal parts disbelief and fury.[break][break]

How dare he? How dare he act like it was so easy? And then to flaunt that mistaken assumption in front of her, as if she herself was not a threat he should take into consideration?[break][break]

Was this an invitation for her to kill him? She wondered if he was the sort to goad her into such a thing. Frustratingly, she found herself unable to determine that answer.[break][break]

"There's only one way to leave Rocket, Beckett, and I believe we both know what it is. You have more self-preservation than that, I hope?"[break][break]

That would serve as her last warning, she decided, before she'd cease humoring such self-pitying prattle once and for all.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 8:59:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]fifty-five, he wants to retort. all that leaves him is a click of his tongue.

"why do you choose to stay, elisabeth? what is there for you here? what does rocket offer that you could not acquire on your own?"

he continues, thoughts spilling.

"it can't be power, no, you are an avatar now, after all. so, what is it?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 2:04:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

This time, a biting laugh answered him as she shook her head in disbelief. Black curls shifted with the movement, partially shrouding her sneer from view.[break][break]

"Because I chose to enter this cage, Beckett. Willingly. Knowing there was no way out."[break][break]

Red eyes slitted through a curtain of jet-black tresses, glittering hatefully at him. Did no one else understand the pact they'd agreed to? Were all men so arrogant as ? Or as foolish as ?[break][break]

"You think the power I have means anything? You think the moment I tried to step out of the binds of Rocket, the League would welcome me with open arms? Or you for that matter?" she spat, sizing the other underboss up in a single glance. "Theo Beckett, the pride and joy of Kanto?"[break][break]

How had so many of Rocket been so breathtakingly oblivious at the Transfer of Power? How many of them had argued with the man that controlled them, as if he gave a damn what any of them thought? The hierarchy here was clearer than in the League. The Commissioner had to feign an agreeableness she didn't feel, but the rules weren't so different there, either.[break][break]

There were always those with actual power, and those with the illusion of it.[break][break]

"The League would never reward me the way that Rocket has."[break][break]

She took a step towards him, the clack of her heels against his floor ringing with warning as she neared. Resentment seethed from her, simmering beneath the surface of her skin. A fist tightened.[break][break]

"Are you so eager to dismiss whatever rewards you've earned? And in return for what? The disdain of a region that will never give you half as much?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,381 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 10:56:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]as her resentment seethes, his own begins to take shape, building atop beliefs that do not align; beliefs that will never align the way they might have once had.

"you misunderstand me. i do not intend to leave and defect to the league."

that would be the desperate choice.

"i intend to leave it all behind."
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 17:34:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You would run away, then? An old dog with a tail between its legs?"[break][break]

"Coward."
[break]

He'd feel the sting of her resentment with the slap of her hand against his cheek, sound and swift as her palm collided hard against his jaw. Brief as the contact was, the sheer intensity of her fury bled through her fleeting touch.[break][break]

"If you want to die, Beckett, I can make that much easier for you right here and right now. What you suggest is not a freedom, but a suicide."[break][break]

Could any of them truly disappear, once they'd signed their names into Rocket? Not like this, at least. He had not acted as Lulu Flint had. Poisoning Elisabeth with the knowledge of his desire to defect was signing his own death warrant, should he act on it.[break][break]

"Does he think us so soft that he can trust us with his own weakness? Like others once did?"
[break]

"Are you so confident you could hide from forever?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]