Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WHEN THE SHADOWS REACH BACK
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 16:53:23 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Suddenly she began to feel like a Bruxish dangling on a hook; apt, she supposed, for a fisherman like . Whether he fished for sport or for a more sinister purpose, it left her caught between two unwanted outcomes.[break][break]

A deep inhale of breath centered her as she paused mid-step.[break][break]

"Should one day decide that an Avatar of Ruination is too much of a liability, my freedoms in Rocket could be limited."[break][break]

Wasn't it a natural thing to wonder? Hadn't she expressed as much to , out of fear that her new power would deem her too dangerous and unstable for Rocket's liking?[break][break]

"In the kindest possible version of that scenario, it's a stripping of power and nothing more."[break][break]

But Rocket had never been known for its kindness.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 9:28:56 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"i know you aren't one to sit around and wait for that inevitability."

he pauses when she does, poking and prodding with every word that leaves him.

"what contingencies have you thought of?"
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 18:10:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"It wouldn't be much of a contingency if I told my plans to anyone who asked."[break][break]

A delicate arch of her brow underscored that truth as she studied him.[break][break]

Her arms crossed, forming a wall between them both that she seemed uninterested in lowering.[break][break]

"You aren't much for gambling, are you? There's great power in your opponent not knowing the value of your hand."[break][break]

It was why she wasn't above cutting deals with . It was why she didn't reveal Tapu Fini's gift of Avatarship. It was why she chose to enact her plans to destroy outside of Rocket's resources.[break][break]

It was why she challenged , now.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 10:03:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"gambling isn't for me, no."

he drops it, not yet content but also not keen on prodding for more. where they stand now is fine with him.

"just so we're clear, i'm not your opponent, elisabeth."
[attr="class","becktag"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 23:22:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You were content enough to commit treason a few moments ago."[break][break]

A soft sigh escaped her as she ran a hand through her thick mane of black hair. Her gaze held a cloudy distance to it, her expression distracted and irritable.[break][break]

"It's not as if I like to be anyone's opponent, either. It's just safer to assume that sometimes, rather than the alternative."[break][break]

Surely a man who had lived the life of Kanto Rocket could understand that?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 9:57:45 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]"i know."

who else would be able to relate if not him? a man brought up in a war-torn era with only one goal in mind: survive.

what was there to trust?

"just know that i'm not yours."
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 0:44:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

His stubbornness in this surprised her, somewhat. All their previous encounters had left Elisabeth wondering what it was the other underboss thought of her.[break][break]

Thus, her previous conclusion had been a straightforward one: she had potential in his eyes, but had lacked in power.[break][break]

Her ascendance to Avatarship should have made this a different meeting than the one they'd shared here. At the very least, given what he'd said, she anticipated being viewed as a threat of some sort.[break][break]

She watched him, wary, as if looking for a sign of disingenuous intent.[break][break]

"What are we then, Beckett? If you are not my opponent."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 6:06:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]though not enemies, they aren't allies either, so that leaves them suspended in the messy grey area in between, caught between trust and distrust.

"i'm not sure yet."

he admits.

"until then, let us simply coexist alongside each other."

in other words: don't step on my toes and i won't step on yours.
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 16:18:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"At least you're honest," she said, finding herself oddly amused by his indecision. It was better than the lie she'd expected, that they were allies, despite how tenuous his own ties to Rocket were. That realization made his ties to her appear all the shakier.[break][break]

What else did they have in common, really, besides their mutual oppression?[break][break]

She didn't actually know the answer to that question.[break][break]

"Let's coexist, then. Side by side. Never getting in one another's way."[break][break]

And her eyes conveyed her own silent message and she moved to leave: So long as you stay out of mine.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,386 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 11:32:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]two underbosses coexisting instead of working together sounds like a sure way to limit the organization's growth. but at this point in time, it is a reality he is more than okay with.

that may soon change once more.

"let's."
[attr="class","becktag"]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:39:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: