1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
INTERVIEW: KYLE LOPEZ(?)
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2023 10:46:17 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/798740629588672583/1060566747905790033/Pokemon_League_Interview_Pokemon_Scarlet__Violet__Original_Soundtrack_OST.mp3[/player]
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, League Interview OST

On the third floor of Ever Grande's League Offices stood a sparsely furnished room. Inside were a marble and wood desk, two chairs - one for the interviewer, one for the interviewee - and vaguely warm halogen lights.

Callan arrived several minutes early, as usual. In front of him was a laptop, which he placed slightly off-center on the desk. He crossed his legs and opened a word document with generic questions for any trainer.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2023 4:53:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
name:

most badges under the name would be from gyms that existed years ago. the most recent one that gets him to qualify for the assessment would be 's badge, which was easily available to him if he needs a story.

kyle doesn't actually have any other reason to take the interview as someone else other than curiosity. what usually was sated by non-traditional gym challenges had to be replaced when busy schedules and inflated queues stopped him from participating.

he arrives in time with a disguise that was just casual enough to be natural, and just unnatural enough to be a citizen of hoenn.

"good morning," he greets. he doesn't tweak his voice since it doesn't stand out anyways, especially when compared to the rest of the colorful cast of the league.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 13:20:05 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan looks up from the voice, "Hi, Ada--"

Callan stares at what appears to be the Champion of Hoenn wearing a red hooded, sleeveless onesie.

He looks at Kyle, then back down at the white-haired, blue-eyed man pictured in the laptop.

"Adam Shepard." His voice dripped with skepticism.

Callan's brow furrows as he looks up at the mysterious figure before him. "You look a little different than your headshot. Did you gain weight, or something?"

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 15:18:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"time-space distortion," he says. "surely, you've heard of some of its effects on people."

radiation from different dimensions converging in one particular spot has made transformations on multiple entities, pokemon being the most obvious example. people have mentioned traveling to another world, or some simply shifting in age.

the science behind it wasn't explainable, so it was as valid as an excuse as everything else.

"do you have any more questions, mister interviewer?"

suspicions on him was pretty bad, but he decides to shrug off those feelings of doubt anyways. he practiced in front of the mirror before he went to this room after all.

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 0:30:33 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"I haven't." Callan replies, his reply was flat but he was amused. Regardless, if Kyle was here for a champion interview, he'd give him his take on it.

"I do. What made you want to take on the Champion Assessment? I'm curious."

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights