POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 23:14:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

Neon's quick to push this one up the chain. And despite his issues with , they take to the idea. At least enough for him to set up the meeting. The location is somewhere neutral to both of them, Hoenn and Galar respectively. [break][break]

Contact is hard, mostly because while he could understand encryption to a certain degree, that didn't mean he could do it himself. Those on staff had to do it for him. He was just the face guy, the one that interfaced with the talent, so to speak. So that's the reason he sat on a low stone wall on the beaches of Undella town. The people of the resorts wandered without a care in the world. And amongst them, there are half a dozen blondes. Including him. [break][break]

He sits with his legs dangling, partaking in a snow cone. Although it's less cone, more slush and ice colored a bright red and blue. He texts a quick,[break][break]

'No rush, waiting on you.'
[break][break]

Before taking another bite of his snowcone in a cup.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| mission prompt: recruitment act i [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

arti

Gwyn, Gwynnie
She/Her
October 31st
Hammerlocke, Galar
Heterosexual
Cosmetologist/Hacker
Grunt
Keep my heart behind a bulletproof vest~
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwyn
Guinevere Calcifet
blinded noble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 16:47:29 GMT
Guinevere Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gwyn3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mona had been in the area for a while now. She was just waiting for a response from the person she was supposed to meet. This, 'neon' person. She could understand though, using an alias, she was too. She'd been surprised to have Rocket reach out to her. Especially with it being a branch located in another region. [break][break]

She'd had her hands full lately with stirring up the populace and punishing corrupt people in charge, but it wasn't satisfying. Then again she doubted anything would be until she dismantled the Galarian monarchy with her own bare hands. Lofty goals, but not ones she could do on her own. [break][break]

Which is why this recruitment came at a most opportune time, for her at least. Her phone buzzed with the message from the one she was supposed to be meeting. Mona would've preferred a digital meeting but she could understand the desire to meet in person, so here she was. For the first time, donning what would be 'the monarch's' appearance. "behind you," she spoke, her voice trilling out softly in a raspy and mechanical sort of way as she took a seat beside her contact.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

🧊 mission: recruitment: act i[break]
🧊 outfit / disguise w/voice modulator (no horns)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gwyn3]--accent:#adbeff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gwyn3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
blinded noble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 2:11:08 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon startles, blinking at the voice without seeing a message pop up. Though, she doesn't give him a chance to glance around for her, settling beside him as naturally as an old friend would. Good. "How're y'gonna eat like that?" he teased, voice low since she was so close now. [break][break]

He took another chunk of flavored ice, crunching loudly before tipping the cup into his mouth and drinking some of the ice melt. Hot as hell. "Gotta stay hydrated, or something." he added with a snicker as he popped another spoonful in before looking back at his contact. [break][break]

"Sorry, I don't like working on an empty stomach. You don't have to." he gave a moment's pause before adding. "So let's rehash what we want, you go first. Or would you rather take this elsewhere." he said nodding over at some at the beach. "We can do some beachcombing."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

arti

Gwyn, Gwynnie
She/Her
October 31st
Hammerlocke, Galar
Heterosexual
Cosmetologist/Hacker
Grunt
Keep my heart behind a bulletproof vest~
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwyn
Guinevere Calcifet
blinded noble [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 21:26:02 GMT
Guinevere Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gwyn3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Mona chuckles lightly at the joke before shaking her head. She wouldn't be partaking in any sweet treats. It wasn't needed after all, she had thoroughly prepared for the heat prior to meeting up with her contact. She pondered his suggestion for a moment before agreeing. "I don't mind a little walk." came her raspy voice. [break][break]

He wanted her to start despite the fact that they had reached out to her first, interesting. Either way, it wasn't like she hadn't come prepared. As the slid off the perch they were currently sitting on and she began to make her way across the beach sands she waited until a few people were a little further away from them before starting. [break][break]

"I'm sure you know my work so I won't go through the trouble of giving you my resume." She said with a light tone. It almost sounded as if she was smiling behind her mask. "I'm skilled at what I do. I work fast and deliver results even faster. I've worked building on building my brand to a point that when I speak my targets are forced to listen." she continued before a soft sigh could be heard. "But there are still some things that even I can't do on my own."[break][break]

She turned towards Neon as her pace slowed. "The Galarian Monarchy. I want it completely eradicated." Her tone and gaze were strong and serious. "I need someone bigger than me to make that happen. In return for such a heavy task I'm willing to pay a heavy price. You can have me and everything I have. For life." It sounded reckless but Mona had thought long and hard about what she had to offer to Rocket and it really just was herself.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

🧊 mission: recruitment: act i[break]
🧊 outfit / disguise w/voice modulator (no horns)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gwyn3]--accent:#adbeff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gwyn3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwyn3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
blinded noble [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 1:19:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

He leads her down the beach, away from bystanders and would be eavesdroppers. To anybody else they just look like friends trialing on the sand picking up seashells and gossiping about summer flings. "Yeah, your resume and work so far were impressive. We want that kind of expertise." he said with a nod. [break][break]

Yah, there it is. The downfall of the Galarian Monarchy. "Huge psyop. May take anywhere from a year to five." he began, trying to calculate the logistics. If they wanted a total upheaval, they needed to do something that wasn't killing the entire monarchy. They'd have to completely change the opinions of the common people and have it work its way through the government too. Every system had corruption, they just needed to manipulate Galar's. "We've been successful in the past. Sootopolis is an area we could try to replicate just...need to upscale it for the entirety of Galar." he said. "But I'm giving you cautious estimates. Even with vested interest in assets." [break][break]

"I'll vouch for your skills. I've seen some of the attacks on Galar. I just want to give you an understanding of where we stand. We can accomplish this. But it will take considerable amount of planning, and your intel on the region would be invaluable." [break][break]

"In exchange, our recruitment is lifelong. Something of this magnitude? It's only fair." he stops to dig at the ground with his foot. "I think, something recent would be a good push for Rocket. Something sudden on the League. Just a show of force that makes your skills easily translatedable to someone who doesn't touch computers." He picking up a large shell, The inside shines a pretty iridescent and pink.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blinded noble [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 3:49:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: