thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
rest & relaxation ft. pirates
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 6:25:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Codfather, for all she was a pretty thing, was very clearly an underused vessel. The yacht hadn't seen much action after last year's Summer Splashfest, and looked much as Cillian had left it when those festivities had concluded.[break][break]

He wasn't much of a boat guy. But a yacht was a symbol, one of wealth and power, so it seemed almost a crime not to invite aboard. With absolutely no ulterior motives related to crime, of course.
[break][break]
"Couldn't resist the name," Cillian smirks, as he gestures at the golden lettering on her hull. "Buddy of mine suggested it."[break][break]

He hopes that wherever Martin is, he's doing well.[break][break]

"You drink, or is that part of staying clean?" He says it smoothly and with a smile, plays it off like a joke. "Got all kinds of liquor on board. We won't be doing the sailing."[break][break]

Though she could operate without a crew, Cillian had hired a fellow Rocket to sail the yacht, that he might have an easier time chatting with Frank.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2023 23:43:37 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

If Frank wasn't already used to wealthy individuals reaching out to financial advisors with questions and job opportunities, he would have found the sudden invitation from suspicious. However, Frank only saw it as another chance to seize more fortune and business for himself.[break][break]

He admired the gold lettering on the ship's hull and chuckled. "I don't blame you. It's clever," he said, ready to say whatever was necessary to secure a contract with such a powerful man.[break][break]

Cillian's portfolio was impressive, and Frank would surely benefit from a successful partnership.[break][break]

He followed the blonde man onto the yacht. At his side padded his Alolan Persian on silent paws, his tail swinging idly from left to right.[break][break]

"Oh, I can drink, definitely," Frank said, catching the lighthearted tone and grinning back. "What's the point of living if you can't have a bit of bourbon once in a while?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sink or Swim (SS)[break]
Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]--accent:#C8D2DA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 8:03:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

With both of the men seeking to use the other for their own ends, the conversations up until this point have been a largely meaningless exchange of pleasantries and platitudes.[break][break]

Alcohol, Cillian hopes, might loosen lips and relax inhibitions.[break][break]

"Bourbon? Good choice." He flags down one of the grunts he'd hired onto the crew. "I'm a Scotch man, myself, but you can't go wrong with any good whiskey. Bring out a bottle of bourbon and some glasses."[break][break]

Cillian could easily get these things himself; were this an ordinary occasion, he would have. But having others at his beck and call was part of the grandeur of wealth and power. The grunt departs without complaint. It'd be an easy payday for them.[break][break]

"Live life to its fullest, hm? What does a man like Frank Caffey do for fun?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 3:06:09 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank was so used to seeing staff at the beck and call of powerful men and women that he didn't bat an eye at Cillian ordering the yacht's crew around. Instead, he accepted it as par for the course.[break][break]

And either Cillian was flexing his status, or he was so used to it that it didn't occur to him how it would appear to others.[break][break]

But Frank had a feeling it was the former.[break][break]

"Oh, you know, this and that," he said with great nonchalance. "I used to bet on Pokémon battles, back in the day. But recently, I got interested in luxury cars. I had no idea so many of them are used for racing."[break][break]

The server returned, pushing a drink cart. Atop it were two glasses, an ice bucket, and a bottle of bourbon. Frank glanced at the label and immediately recognized it as top shelf.[break][break]

"What about you?" he asked Cillian. "How do you spend your free time — when you're not sailing, of course?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.frank1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frank1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 7:37:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You'd have a blast in Galar," says Cillian easily, before a realisation strikes hard. He frowns. "Would have, I suppose, before shit went south over there." Recovering as quick as he'd faltered, the underboss smiles. "Huge betting scene over there with the gyms and all. It's a real sport, there. Nothing like Hoenn's sorry excuse for a circuit."
[break][break]

Having grown up on the grand spectacle of Galar's competitive battling scene, Hoenn's hodgepodge of styles and structures seemed laughably amateur in comparison.
[break][break]

Pouring himself a glass of the bourbon, Cillian sips idly at it.
[break][break]

"Anything that gets the blood pumping, really. I read, too, but that's not as fun." Frank strikes him as someone who'd rather hear about the other stuff, like, "You ever tried waterskiing? Cliff diving?"
[break][break]

In pursuit of the greatest adrenaline rush, nothing made Cillian's heart race more than facing the danger of the ocean.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 19:17:47 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank perked up at the mention of Galar's gym circuit.[break][break]

"I saw clips here and there some years back, but focused primarily on Unova's battle scene," he admitted, taking note of the smooth way Cillian recovered after his frown. So Galar was a sore spot?[break][break]

"I hear the reconstruction efforts are going well. Maybe it'll be possible to visit soon. I haven't been there in a long time, not since I was a young man."[break][break]

Frank poured his own glass of bourbon. He sipped it for a taste and smiled, pleased with the rich flavor.[break][break]

"I love waterskiiing. I did that a few times back in Unova. Can't say I've done any cliff diving, though." His eyes glittered with amusement and intrigue.[break][break]

"Sounds like it could kill you if not done right," he added with a laugh. "Maybe I should try it."[break][break]

Beneath his feet, the yacht rumbled. Crew members had hauled up the anchor and recalled the gangway from the pier. It was time to set sail.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 9:24:10 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'm not too familiar with Unova's scene," Cillian admits, shrugging. "But I've heard nothing compares to Galar, and Hoenn and Kanto have proven that so far."[break][break]

Kanto. One had only to think on the name of the doomed region for a moment to realise why a high-profile Rocket might have some knowledge of its scene. He'd lived there. He'd watched Rocket raze it to the ground.[break][break]

Still, he dismisses their gym circuit with the same tone one might afford a discussion of weather.[break][break]

"I was in Galar recently. It's livable, at least."[break][break]

He forces down the pang of sorrow as he remembers what he'd returned home without.[break][break]

"You get it," Cillian says with a grin, as Frank reflects on the potentially deadly nature of the spot. "Nothing in the world like it."[break][break]

For a man who feared death, he chased it regularly.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 0:20:04 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kanto.[break][break]

Frank knew having as a client invited the potential for unpleasantness from the man's Kanto connections. He had wrestled with the morality of meeting with such an infamous man — a man whose pockets he knew ran deep.[break][break]

In the end, money had won.[break][break]

"That's great news," Frank said of Galar, though the relief in his tone did not enter his face. They were still entertaining small talk, after all.[break][break]

He nursed his bourbon while the yacht continued its cruise through the ocean. All around them, the sea stretched from horizon to horizon. A pod of Finizen leaped from the water some distance away.[break][break]

"Any idea where the best spot to cliff dive is in Hoenn?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 10:21:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian watches the Finizen with detached interest, far more comforted by the distant PRESSURE emanating from below. was not a man that the underboss perceived as a threat; his patron's lurking presence was on account of the ocean, more than his company.[break][break]

His attention turns from the sea, a smirk playing over his lips.[break][break]

"Sootopolis has some great spots," he enthuses, amber eyes bright. "Have you ever been to the city?"[break][break]

Frank had made it all too easy to slip Rocket's domain into casual conversation, and Cillian's words weren't falsehoods. Ever Grande was an equally prolific scene, but his ignorance of it was to be expected; an infamous criminal could hardly stroll up to League HQ without attracting attention.[break][break]

Other vessels dot the distant horizon, ignored for now.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 0:29:09 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"No, can't say I have."[break][break]

Frank was not stupid. One of the first things he'd learned from was that Team Rocket had taken over Sootopolis and used it as their headquarters. Frank had avoided pushing his business into the city thus far, but only because his work on the western side of Hoenn had kept him busy.[break][break]

A nudge against his leg drew Frank from his thoughts. His Alolan Persian, Rex, meowed noisily for a treat.[break][break]

"Yeesh, I bring you onto a yacht for the first time in forever and you think they're just gonna feed you caviar all day, huh? You big fattie," Frank teased his Pokémon, scratching the cat behind the ears.[break][break]

Unbeknownst to them, the ships on the horizon were growing larger.[break][break]

Fast.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 9:18:42 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You should come by some time! Civilians are welcome."
[break][break]

As were the League, to his dismay, though that was mostly to keep an uneasy peace and curb any rumours about what might be going on within a closed-off city. Of course, they still conducted plenty of business within the shadows.
[break][break]

But his invitation to Frank is a tactic to disarm, to demystify the Rocket stronghold and colour it as any other Hoenn hotspot.
[break][break]

The sight of the Persian brings a fond, slightly sad smile to his lips, quick before he masks it with neutrality. He scratches the cat behind its round ears, if allowed, and chuckles at the mention of caviar.
[break][break]

"Unfortunately that's one thing I didn't think to stock. There's sushi, though, if they're not picky."
[break][break]

Cats liked fish, right?
[break][break]

Concerned shouts from the Rocket crew draw Cillian's eye back to the horizon, and his amiable mood turns dark as he realises the rapid approach of the vessels could only mean one thing: hostile approach.
[break][break]

One of the deckhands cries something about the League, and Cillian shakes his head.
[break][break]

"Those aren't League vessels. Pirates, I'd think." His smile has turned sharp and humourless. "Guess we're going to have a bit more fun than we bargained for, hm?"
[break][break]

A deep whalesong from beneath their ship heralds the approach of a different danger.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 16:44:00 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank's smile creased the lines around his eyes. "Thanks, I might just take you up on that offer. I hear there are a lot of good restaurants in Sootopolis, too. I'm a bit of a foodie, you see."[break][break]

He laughed lightly, as if in self-deprecation.[break][break]

Rex accepted Cillian's ear scratches and meowed loudly at the mention of sushi. Frank chuckled again, louder this time. "Rex will eat anything, but he's grown to develop expensive tastes."[break][break]

Much like Frank himself.[break][break]

Commotion on deck brought a different mood to the vessel. Cillian's face turned hard and sharp — a familiar look Frank had seen before on men who knew how to harm others. He turned his gaze toward the horizon and the pirates that approached.[break][break]

"You know, I don't have a lot of practice at Pokémon battling," Frank confessed to Cillian, looking more than a little nervous. "I can either stay out of the way or — I mean, if you really want my help, I can do my best."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 11:21:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"There are some excellent options for fine dining," Cillian agrees, smiling back. "Casino Starlight reopened recently, as well."[break][break]

Though he'd been largely distracted by his husband's antics, the underboss recalled the restaurant level serving some exquisite food.[break][break]

Signaling for one of the grunts to fetch some sushi for their resident feline, Cillian's mood is quick to shift at the prospect of a threat. Shouts can be heard on board from the approaching pirates, threats levelled as they begin to send out their Pokémon.[break][break]

Cil ignores them entirely, instead replying to Frank, "Whatever you like."
[break][break]
He's not concerned, for the entire yacht shifts beneath their feet as a leviathan bursts from the sea beneath. Water and seafoam scatter from her wings as Lugia flares them to level her ascent, ruby eyes glaring. An intense PRESSURE builds in the air.[break][break]

From his belt, Cillian tosses a capsule that releases his shadowed Dhelmise, a malevolent rust-and-blood coloured monster that wraps its thick chains around one of the offending ships with ANCHOR SHOT. For a Pokémon that hunted Wailord for sport, this was nothing.[break][break]

Beneath the ship, a WHIRLPOOL forms, and Lugia's dominion over the ocean consigns the would-be pirates to its depths.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Francis
he / him
September 19
Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
awards
285 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 18:36:38 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frank1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Frank could only stare as the agile form of Lugia burst forth from the ocean beneath the yacht. She soared through the air, a dark torpedo of deadly intent, toward the pirates' vessels. Cillian's Dhelmise joined the fray, and Frank could not help but notice its coloration was different than usual.[break][break]

"Magnificent," he breathed as the two Pokémon made quick work of the pirates. He glanced sidelong at Cillian. "They didn't have a chance."[break][break]

A grunt approached with a platter of sashimi slices, appearing completely unfazed by the display of raw power that had just occurred. Rex meowed in appreciation and began to chow down.[break][break]

But Frank could not tear his eyes from Lugia as she hovered in the air. "That's a Legendary Pokémon, isn't it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 17:58:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

None of this had been planned, and yet Cillian couldn't have planned it more perfectly.[break][break]

See, now, the raw power that could be at your fingertips.[break][break]

But he doesn't say it, only curls his fingers around the rail to keep his balance as the yacht rocks and watches as Lugia's HURRICANE winds tosses the remaining vessel toward the still-swirling vortex in the sea.[break][break]

What he says is, "Lugia. Beautiful, isn't she?"[break][break]

The reverence in his voice is real. He will never tire of her power.[break][break]

Seas calm, waves closing over the sinking vessels. His Dhelmise is nowhere to be seen, and Cillian knows it's likely searching for prey to sate its hunger after the ships proved an inadequate, inedible meal.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 SINK OR SWIM (SS)