they be knock'n me sideways [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 4:20:25 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"four? geeze."

[break][break] he huffs, albeit playfully, lips tucked into a smile. it doesn't waver as he looks at her, even as the confusion that spawns in her expression.

[break][break] "yep. dr. eva! she's my sister. didn't ya know?"

[break][break] and it's weird calling her that, but he supposes it's the way that most people know her as.

[break][break] "for starters, i wasn't always the best big brother that you think i am. when we were kids, i teased eva a lot."

[break][break] though she fought back just as much, such was the nature of siblings that they were.

[break][break] a second finger was raised.

[break][break] "i left her in kanto," he said, then quickly adds, "when i went to college in hoenn."

[break][break] "one time i kicked into a pile of rapidash poop on accident during a mission."

[break][break] and for the fourth, his eyes darken a little bit.

[break][break] "four, i hurt a girl i really loved."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 4:32:01 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Either she was too drunk to know, or she never knew to begin with. She chalks it up to drunkenness. There's no way she could have not known. A woman she idolized had such a perfect brother? What the heck, this wasn't fair at all.[break][break]

And then he started going into it. And Genny's face went from disbelief. He wasn't a good big brother? How he left her behind to go study in Hoenn, now that one... it painted a relatable picture. She had moved so far away from her parents, leaving them behind to pursue her own dream... she can't blame Ollie.[break][break]

The shot on has her giggling, snorting from the thought of the guy he met in the ice lands knocked into Rapidash poop, until-[break][break]

The last part.[break][break]

It's sobering a little... to hear that. But Genny tries to shake it off. "Y-" She speaks, her lips trying to speak before she can. But she pulls back. She thinks of what to say to that.[break][break]

Reaching for his hand, she holds it with both of her's. "Di'you apologize?" It was then, even drunk, she realized how one-sided her crush really was... even if there's part of her that still looks at Ollie like the big hunk of man he is, the other wants to help... even drunk, when her world makes no sense, and the walls break down, she still wants to help people.[break][break]

Helping Ollie like he just helped her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, HAIR[break]
- Nothing save for the last one really slaps Genny too hard, but now, seeing those eyes darken... her instincts override her drunken crush.[break]
- Grabbing his hand, she asks if he's apologized. If he hurt her, then he can try and mend the bridge. It was Ollie. She believes that.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 4:36:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

she reaches for his hand, tugging her to him.

[break][break] he blinks, knowing that he should take his hand back. he shouldn't be like this, close to her, when she's like this. but, he reasons with himself, they're just friends.

[break][break] so he lets her have him.

[break][break] "i did," he says, nodding somberly. then his lips quirk into a smile that's sort of sad. "but sometimes apologizes don't fix everything."

[break][break] he turns that hand, reaching for hers to squeeze one of them gently.

[break][break] "but that's okay, ya know? we don't have to be perfect all the time."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 4:46:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The crush fades from her heart. She can't be more than friends like this. And her conscience overrides any id that attempts to take the hunk of man before her. Instead, she grips his hand tightly.[break][break]

They don't have to be perfect all the time. The smile on her face was getting bigger.[break][break]

Apologies don't fix everything. That's true. But as she leans her head on Ollie's arm, she nods. "You tried. Tha's more than a lot of guys." She can relate. Her boyfriend before Elio decided to choose surfing over her, and didn't apologize. Or how about the two-timer in high school? Yeah... guys were the worst.[break][break]

"Y'u came to'my apar'ment, just ta'make sure I was good." They weren't dating. They weren't even like that. Whatever that was.[break][break]

...[break][break]

Better to ask. "C-Can y'gimme more water... tell me wha'happened." Between him. And the girl he loved.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, HAIR[break]
- Genny loses her crush... she wants to help Ollie. Calls him a better than a lot of guys. And remarks the good he's done, over the mistakes he's made.[break]
- Asking now for some water, she wants to know what happened between him and his lady friend.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 21:36:00 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"i just did what anyone would do, gin."

[break][break] his smile is tender as he squeezes her hand back, attempting to be as comforting as he possibly could. after all, it was what she needed in the moment. and how could he call himself head ranger if he didn't try?

[break][break] "sure!"

[break][break] he untangles himself from the couch, swiping some crumpled napkins as he did so. he disappeared into the kitchen, collecting them into a bag, before also grabbing another glass of water. when he returned, he offers it to her, just as he sits back down on the couch.

[break][break] "well," he says with a sigh, rubbing the back of his neck. "it's complicated. and not sure if i can tell you the whole thing -" it wasn't entirely his story to tell " - but i can do my best."

[break][break] his head rolls to the side in thought.

[break][break] "you ever love someone so much that you take them for granted? it was kinda like that."

[break][break] was he talking about , or ?

[break][break] "but i was a dumb kid. i didn't know any better, ya know?"

[break][break] he bit his lip.

[break][break] "to be honest, i'm not sure if i know any better now. things like that are always tough."

[break][break] he leaned into the back of the couch, pulling his leg up so that his knee bumped against hers.

[break][break] "what about you?" he asked, leaning against the couch. "why were you at that bar?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 23:13:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

When he goes to grab more water, she stabilizes herself, holding the couch. She's still treading water, but at least she's able to keep herself upright. He needed it now... there was something about comforting each other that made her feel better.[break][break]

But... when he returns, and she goes to drink her glass, she doesn't interrupt. She wants to listen to what's ailing him too now. Talking about it... she's found, does so much for the heart and soul.[break][break]

The story of loving someone so much, more than anything, and taking them for granted? That stings. Happy endings aren't all they were chalked up to be in the movies. It was way harder than that, and knowing that Ollie was capable of that... she wants to deny it. But she doesn't know. One thing she does know though... "Peeple c'n change, Ollie." She moves her head onto his shoulder, hazel eyes close.[break][break]

"Y'u know, I ha'like... the biggest crush on you?" She admits it, but even admitting it, she doesn't go red in the face, she just stays there. "I see... this really sweet, car'ng guy, who is there for others all th'time." There for her, too. One of the literal sweetest guys she got the pleasure to know. And she can feel it.[break][break]

It wasn't like it was gone. But the way he spoke about her... this person he loves so much. It's something else.[break][break]

The change of subject swerves Genny off the beaten path. Why was she there, at the bar?[break][break]

Coughing up, and trying to focus the mind, Genny wants to try and say it somewhat sober. She needs to focus. "... the las'mission." The one with the dogs. But she finds it harder and harder to piece that time together. "I wanna prote't people... Po'emon too... I wanna be head ran'er." The trails of tears fall, and she shakes. "I look up to-" She hiccups. "-, , ... . I though'... maybe I c'n be like them."[break][break]

She thought. But as she places her face into her knees, she trembles.[break][break]

"I can't." And that was okay. "I lost... four in that dream..." Gone. She couldn't find them. Those memories were fading fast. "I-" Didn't feel like she could even be on that level.[break][break]

She begins to sob.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, HAIR[break]
- Genny takes the water, and listens to Ollie wax on about this love... and admits people can change. Also reveals she had a crush on him.[break]
- When on the other part, tells Ollie how Goodbye Galar fucked her up... and how she looked up to the heroes, and wanted to show her stuff.[break]
- She doesn't feel she can reach that high.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:58:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

he blinks.

[break][break] "you... you did?"

[break][break] despite how good ollie seems to be with people, it's always moments like this that make him remember exactly how stupid he is. still, the ranger has no choice but to listen to confess to him — her words coming out like water as she spills her confession out in front of him.

[break][break] it is a sweet, tender thing and he wishes the world that he were good enough for it.

[break][break] (but he's not — not worthy of wonderful things — only things that hurt him. again and again. a cycle of hurt.)

[break][break] he winces at the reminder of when genevieve lists of names. her lashes close, and his own flutter as she leans against him, cheek pressed warmly against her hair. if he closes his eyes too, the ginger-tint of her hair can almost remind him of the flaming red of penny's too.

[break][break] a hand reaches over to her back as she begins to sob, warm and sure across her back. he holds her the same way that held him all those months ago, crying her heart out to him.

[break][break] "you can. you're a good person genny, better than me." his lips slot into a smile, pressing his lips against her hair. "you deserve someone half as good as you too."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 1:38:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: