pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
RKS: Cillian and Temp #2
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 6:36:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 6:46:58 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

They drowned.[break][break]

Now they venture into darkness.[break][break]

The shrill noises from his phone pulls Temp down the dark and crumbling halls.[break][break]

But he wrinkles his nose as his head starts to hurt. The very sounds, so alluring, drilling into his skull.[break][break]

"This place sucks."[break][break]

Repeated, as before, as would be again.[break][break]
FIGHT THE PULL

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
Giving up a part of me, I've let myself become you.
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 6:52:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He had not wanted to return.[break][break]

In the end, it is duty that sees Cillian succumb to Rocket's will as helplessly as he'd succumbed to the waves. He can still remember how it felt to watch his husband drown before the water had taken him, too.[break][break]

The allure of the dark is resisted on instinct; he did not want to die again.[break][break]

He clings to Temp's arm, already starting to tremble.[break][break]

Weak.[break][break]

FIGHT THE PULL
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 6:53:56 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to pull away from the endless pool of darkness. The absolute dark is exceptionally horrifying and as you scramble to escape, the floor crumbles beneath you.[break][break]

Everyone falls through and lands in a decrepit underground hall. The walls feature engravings of what appear to be Unown. One wall spells out a message through the Symbol Pokemon's depicted bodies: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the ruins.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 6:56:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

If Temp could read 's mind, he would argue the opposite. Nothing about his husband was weak.[break][break]

Temp is happy to lead.[break][break]

Even when they crumble into the ground.[break][break]

Now it is his turn to shake. The fear of crushing rocks looming overhead entering his vision.[break][break]

A riddle.[break][break]

"Darkness?"[break][break]

But they need to leave now.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 7:02:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

There is no way more certain to pull Cillian away from his own concerns than seeing his husband afraid. Though he still quivers at the memory of choking water, the fresh air in his lungs gives him the strength to be his husband's rock as the floor gives out beneath them.[break][break]

"It's OK," he soothes, his deep voice echoing in the ancient hall. "I've got you."[break][break]

It is not the first time he's heard this riddle. He frowns, perturbed.[break][break]

His eyes adjust steadily to the encroaching dark, and Cillian leads them toward an exit. He is sure to never let go of his husband's hand.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 7:07:14 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You enter a resplendent glade with a large white tree growing in its center. Although it is devoid of leaves or fruits, it is a sacred and splendid scene seemingly untouched for one thousand years. Around its base, Pokemon kneel though they do not seem alive. They've been petrified into absolute stone.[break][break]

Coming close, you sense the tree "speaking" to you. It beckons for you to water it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Water it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO OR 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Burn it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 7:14:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It is a breath of fresh air here.[break][break]

Temp inhales deep. The last vestiges of the fear shaking from his system with a broad sky overhead.[break][break]

"Isn't this the tree Necrozma ate?" Sootopolis wasn't as lovely without the shaded branches looming overhead.[break][break]

Yet it seems to speak to them.[break][break]

Temp shrugs and looks for water. What else would a plant drink?[break][break]
WATER IT

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 7:21:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

As if in reply to their yearning for home, the branches of a familiar tree fan overhead. Cillian cranes his neck to admire its canopy, remembering fondly the shade it had once provided to the city of Sootopolis.[break][break]

"I don't know if it's the same tree," he says, shoulders lifting in a shrug. "There's more than one, I think. Looks like it, though."[break][break]

Its comforting presence is challenged by its... plea?[break][break]

He remembers offering blood to a shrine within its sylvan glade, the weight of chains wrapped around the length of his arm.[break][break]

"I hope it's fine with just water..."[break][break]

He's not eager to spill either of their blood, even in the simulation.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:29:35 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]xerneas event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TREE OF LIFE 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You water the tree. Suddenly, you hear a crackling sound of moving wood, the bare tree's branches swaying as if alive. Around you, the petrified Pokemon stir alive. The stone crumbles apart as new fur, hide and scale emerge.[break][break]

The tree settles back into dormancy, but the Pokemon eventually turn to you in thanks.[break][break]

Curiously, these Pokemon feature brilliant markings that glow and glimmer beautifully in the dappled sunlight. Whether they were originally Illumina Pokemon or not is uncertain, but they shine bright with gratitude.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the glade.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:38:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"This one doesn't have any leaves." Bare and strange yet also familiar.[break][break]

The stone cracks like an eggshell. Temp leans over and extends a hand to a Pidgey, the small bird pushing against his fingers briefly before flitting back to join the other pokemon.[break][break]

Straightening back up, Temp offers his hand to so they can leave for whatever horror might follow this brief respite.

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:45:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"These trees bear connection to Xerneas."[break][break]

He remembers how 's patron had looked when first rescued from the clutches of the giant Seviper, its grand antlers absent. Perhaps the tree was much the same, recovering from whatever had occurred here.[break][break]

Stone splinters, and Cil cants his head.[break][break]

"I've seen Yveltal petrify things like this before. I wonder..."[break][break]

Was the aspect of Death responsible for this, too?[break][break]

Temp offers a hand, and Cillian takes it as they turn to leave. The simulation flickers at its edges, signifying a shift.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:52:40 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 18:06:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The scene shifts.[break][break]

Temp gasps.[break][break]

Parting from , only by a few steps, Temp rushes to a window and pushes his face against it.[break][break]

Billions of stars shine in a perfect sync.[break][break]

"It's beautiful."[break][break]

Then the alarms start to shriek. Flashing lights dip red in warning.[break][break]

The hand seeks sacrifice.[break][break]

Temp glances guilty back at Cillian. It is about to leave his mouth. The willingness to die. Again.[break][break]

But whatever he finds on Cil's face has his pause.[break][break]

FIGHT BACK

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 18:17:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I've never cared much for space."[break][break]

Yet curiosity brings him to his husband's side.[break][break]

had always been the one to hold fascination with the stars, with the cosmos, with everything beyond. She'd been instrumental in the construction of space travel, had gone to mine the meteor in Rocket's name.[break][break]

And now she was gone. His chest aches.[break][break]

Alarms blare to drag him from his mental stupor, and the glare he fixes upon is withering.[break][break]

"Don't you fucking dare."[break][break]

He'd already watched Temp die once.[break][break]

Instead, with MIASMA flooding the damaged ship, he reaches for a pokeball. And then another. He would fight the hand of god with every fragment of his strength before he saw his husband ripped away from him again.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay