stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
RKS: FERN + JAYDEN
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 22:09:05 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2023 22:20:42 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“I’m no science whiz, but this is pretty cool.”[break][break]

These are the first words to leave Fern’s mouth as the simulation warps around them in a rush of color and sound. The ruins that build up around them are dark and dank and real as they come. Even the crumbling, stone walls feel damp with condensation. The dirt floor underneath dusty with age.[break][break]

The lilt of something strange and entrancing wafts through the corridors. They look up at with a bright grin, toothy and wide. “Freaky.”[break][break]

For a moment, they forget everything outside of this. Everything that is happening in the real world outside. The stress, the complications, their personal, physical setbacks and hang ups. All of it fades as the discordant melody takes over their thoughts. Like whatever it is out there wants to meet them.[break][break]

Plus sticking around here is boring, no?[break][break]

“Let’s go check it out!” they tug Jayden by the fabric of his jacket sleeve before glancing between the darkness ahead and his face— intent on following the sound to its source.
[break][break]

// rks: unown [break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 6:03:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] It isn't the first time that he steps through the simulation, but it is the first time that he joins with . The Ruins of Alph greet them as ominously as they had him and .

[break][break] But unlike the time with Nomi, there is another level of excitement here. Of intimacy. When looks at him, eyes so bright and vivid amid the cavern's dark walls, his stomach tumbles at the look on their face. They grin at him, toothy and wide, and immediately Jayden wants to kiss that look off their face, science be damned.

[break][break] "You're ridiculous."

[break][break] But he lets Fern drag him along anyway, his steps following after them as they fall into the darkness.

[break][break] He had already told him it back then — in the Ultra Deep Sea — but he'd follow them anywhere.

[break]

[break]
CHOICE: ADVANCE INTO THE DARK

[break]

[attr="class","jayooc"] +

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .jayooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 4:44:52 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 4:53:12 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Their nose wrinkles when they grin at him. “No, I’m fun and inquisitive. It’s different.” They insist as much, but their hand doesn’t pull from his as they drift further into the darkness.[break][break]

It’s a grip that tightens the longer they walk. No light is cast from them, or anything around them. That curious feeling starts to wane in favor of unease.[break][break]

Then one by one they blink into view. “Are those—“ they begin before sudden force yanks Jayden’s hand from theirs. They feel the sharp snap of their back hitting the wall, their air whistling harshly from their lungs.[break][break]

Their hands fumble to the sides, searching. “Mischa?” Their own voice feels muted compared to the drowning chorus in their head.

[break][break]

// rks: unown // ouchie [break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 5:11:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] Pain suddenly pulses as a mysterious force tears them apart, engulfing them both in complete darkness. His head thuds, his mind swirling with confusion.

[break][break] The only thing he notices are spots of color that turn into twirling pieces of unknown, voices flooding in his mind.

[break][break] "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."

[break][break] It nearly is enough to consume them, before the familiar voice of peeks through. Jayden peers into the dark, blinking away spots from his eyes before he fumbles to his side, gripping them. His voice is rough. "I'm here, Fern."

[break][break] His grip tightens.

[break][break] "Come on, let's go."

[break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .jayooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 14:39:02 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves near Relic Red, a clothing store in Mauville City. There, a mischievous man calls upon you from a nearby alleyway in this indoor metropolis. He continuously flips a coin.[break][break]

"call it correctly and i'll give you something nice."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Call Heads or Tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack him.

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 14:58:47 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]His hand finds Fern’s again and there’s a quiet hum of relief in their chest. It’s still too dark to really see them, but soon enough the scene is morphing and shifting around them before they can proceed any further into the ruin.[break][break]

“Is there any rhyme or reason to this?” they ask as they’re spit out in the Mauville streets when the world settles around them again.[break][break]

The metallic clink of the coin goes unheard by Fern, but they don’t miss the familiar black and white hair combo, or the sharky grin leering out from a dank alley.[break][break]

Facing their bad side, Father Winter’s voice sounds somewhat muted. An underwater feeling. But they wouldn’t care to hear what he has to say anyway.[break][break]

They glance over at , “I don’t feel much like humoring him. Do you?”
[break][break]

// rks: stage 2, father winter // vote: attack [break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 3:01:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] 'No,' is the impulsive response he wants to say but doesn't. There can't be a rhyme or reason to this, not when they are being tousled around like ragdolls in the street.

[break][break] But he doesn't say that. Instead, his hand just tightens around theirs, and he says, "We're about to find out."

[break][break] And that they are.

[break][break] A chill runs down his spine at the sight of Father Winter. Though Jayden has never met them himself, he has heard enough stories from and read enough reports to know him on sight. Violet eyes slide to teal.

[break][break] "Mm. Not really, no."

[break][break] "You read my mind, lapushka."

[break][break] He doesn't even bother giving the DRK Triad member a secondary glance. Ghostly light surrounds him, as the form of his Banette materializes into view. A blast of SHOCK WAVE rattles the night air, stringy yellow light twisting in the night air.

[break]
ATTACK HIM

[break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 17:28:23 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Instead of calling the coin toss, you attack him relentlessly in public. Onlookers stare on in horror as you attempt to subdue the man, but he does not retaliate. He does not fight back. Should you exercise savagery, he allows you to tear him limb from limb.[break][break]

"why are you trying so hard? i'm already dead!" He says.[break][break]

Regardless of the damage incurred, the man's body begins to split in half in gruesome display.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave before Officers arrive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 16:46:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 16:49:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] His heart lurches.

[break][break] Just like before, they are dragged through a portal. Not unlike that of traveling through the rifts or traveling through ultra space. And then, what stands before them, are those two dragons again.

[break][break] The same dragons he saw with , with , with .

[break][break] To anyone who knows him, the answer is obvious.

[break][break] "Ideals," he declares, eyes blazing, as he glares at the beast that is responsible for taking from them.

[break]

[break]

[attr="class","jayooc"] + [break]
ideals: one curio

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks-SIM

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 18:40:13 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Their fingers waggle at the simulated Father Winter as the scene rearranges itself. The gesture itself is mocking, but because he is not the real thing, there is no real response.[break][break]

Fern still fails to grasp the rhyme or reason to the order that the machine chooses. To them, there is no real connection from one scene to the next. Not that they have the time to sort such a thing out or make too much sense of it when massive dragons materialize in the space before them.[break][break]

A low, admiring whistle slips from their mouth as they look up at the imposing forms of zekrom and reshiram. Wind ripples through their clothes as they lean toward the edge of the stone tower from so high up.[break][break]

Their head tilts as they regard the robed men, a hand reaching sideways for Jayden’s sleeve. But they find themself in agreement at his quick decision. “Yes, the truth is nothing without ideals.”[break][break]

They wince as the two dragons clash, uncertain of how it’ll end.
[break][break]

// rks: Tao dragons // vote: ideals // 1 curio [break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 18:40:53 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Ideals. The Zekrom and the younger brother. After a vengeful battle, the RESHIRAM is slain and the older brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar LIGHT STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Stoically, the younger brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 20:43:38 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: