[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
RKS: MINT & NOMI #1
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 3:11:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-candy"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"I don't know what I was expecting." he said as the strange area loaded in. The Ruins of Alpha huh? He hadn't had the pleasure of visiting himself, but he'd seen more than enough images of the ruins in his years of study.

[break][break]

advance into the dark

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ fist rks for mint! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".gems"] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 2:14:55 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Ruins of Alph. Of course. Nomi got this scenario almost every time she entered the RKS machine.[break][break]
"We have two options, we can either - " Nomi began, but was already advancing into the dark tunnel before them. Well, that was easy enough, she supposed. She was well-versed in the consequences of braving the void, but she also knew what would happen if they stayed put. Time to speak with the Unown again.[break][break]
Maybe, just maybe, it would be something different this time.[break][break]
Curiously, she released one of her own Unown. Perhaps the scenario would change if she had a living, breathing Unown by her side.[break][break]
It was worth a shot.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE ONE: UNOWN

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 2:15:44 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 22:02:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves near Relic Red, a clothing store in Mauville City. There, a mischievous man calls upon you from a nearby alleyway in this indoor metropolis. He continuously flips a coin.[break][break]

"call it correctly and i'll give you something nice."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Call Heads or Tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack him.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 22:07:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He blinks at the strange voices frowning as they fade in and out weirdly. Some words are fuzzy. But he makes a mental note for later. Though, he turns to the expert in question. "Think it's about their Unown Dimension?" he asked as the simulation changed. It feels like floating for a moment before Father Winter's visage appears and Mint can't help but gasp softly, excited at the upgrade he was getting from RVL. Even if...this version of Father Winter wasn't around anymore. He looks to Nomi before grinning.
he said, voicing his preference before waiting for Nomi to have her turn.
[break][break]

advance into the dark

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".gems"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .gems:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .gems .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .gems .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gems .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 1:52:22 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Perhaps," she answered Mint, tone a mix of thoughtful and troubled. She'd been trying to make sense of the cryptic message of the Unown for a few weeks now; it was always the same words, no matter how many times she entered the RKS machine and traveled this path through the Ruins of Alph. It could be a reference to their dimension, but...[break][break]
The scenery around them shifted, melting from cave interior to busy urban street. She recognized Mauville city in the background, a familiar sight.[break][break]
Father Winter? Nomi's gaze immediately flicked to Mint, curious how he would react to seeing his crush in the flesh. Er, well, something that resembled flesh she supposed. This was still a simulation, after all.[break][break]
He's swooning, she noticed, suppressing a giggle. Before she could say anything, however, her companion chose to call the coin flip. Nomi waited, content with Mint leading this stage in their journey. The real Father Winter was dead and gone after all; might as well let Mint have his fun.[break][break]
The body disappeared, she reminded herself. He might not actually be dead at all...

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE TWO: FATHER WINTER

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 1:53:06 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You call the coin toss. The coin flips in the air, its golden edge glinting by Mauville's troffer lights. When it lands, the dark-haired man slaps the coin onto the back of his hand.[break][break]

"it's your lucky day." He says. "every day is a lucky day for this region. it is a miracle that the original one hasn't seen perceived you yet."[break][break]

Suddenly, you think see a hovering UNOWN in the corner of your vision but before you can confirm its presence, it disappears. Turning back to the man, you notice that he too, has vanished... into a rift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave Mauville.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Enter the rift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 0:36:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 0:41:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Mint is shameless, as he takes photos of the simulation's Father Winter. Well, to Nomi. He still pretends he's taking a video of the coin flip, oohing and aahing appropriately. "The- The original one?" he asked, smile wide as he turned to give Nomi a 'are you hearing this shit?' look. [break][break]

His peripherals play tricks on him and he turns, tense for a moment. When he sees nothing he looks back at Winter before frowning in disappointment. Gone already? He sees the rift and gives Nomi a nod. All the way right? [break][break]

"Huh..ohfuckohfuckohfuck!" Those were not- what- "Ew, what IS that?!" He asked, panicked as he tried to remind himself this was a simulation. But its hard when everything around you is just electronic screaming mixed with, well, real screaming. "I can take the hit!" he said, offering to BE TAKEN.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 3:05:54 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi remembered this space craft: she'd been to this stage before. She rushed over to the control panel, intent on finding out whether they were, once again, traveling towards the "Ascended Hall of Origin."[break][break]
They were! Nomi's heartrate sped up, excitement filling her. Perhaps this time, she'd make it to Arceus...[break][break]
Mint let out a distressed cry, and Nomi's crimson eyes quickly snapped up, finding him. The giant hand was back, and it was smashing through the ship and reaching right for Mint.[break][break]
"Mint, watch out!" Nomi yelled, forgetting it would be impossible for him to get hurt in the simulation. It was too late, however, he had been taken.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE THREE: 1000 HANDS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 3:06:18 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]One of you allows yourself to be taken— or perhaps, you were simply unlucky. The hand grasps you tight and does not let go as it retreats from the spaceship. There is no telling where you'll be taken, but it is clear that you will face certain judgement.[break][break]

The spaceship is still functional. Before the next shift, you may attempt to pursue the hand or flee to safer spaces.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 3:14:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gems"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The hand squeezes tight and lifts him up without issue. It's not as gross as he thought it would be but its still distressing. The scenario doesn't rally make any sense to him. It doesn't feel real- or related to their previous scenarios. The very sci-fi turn it'd taken was bizarre. [break][break]

But those were thoughts for when he woke up, not when he was screaming and grunt as the weird hand snatched him up. He's not even sure how he's alive as the sentient limb takes him out. "I'll take notes!" he shouted at Nomi as he's sucked out into the void. [break][break]

And then it ends. And he's somehow on his ass, on the floor, staring at the sudden change in view. He'd probably jsut opened his eyes just now. Mint sat up, panting and looking for his companion. "T-...that's intense."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 3:35:04 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Mint was carried, quite decisively, out into the endless void of space. Nomi watched the hand retreat, frozen, unable to act. When Mint shouted back to her that he would take notes, however, she smiled - remembering this was just an experiment, and he wasn't really in any danger. Maybe he'll get to see the Ascended Hall of Origin, she thought, making a mental note to let herself get taken next time.[break][break]
She attempted to steer the ship further into space, following after the hand and Mint, but her surroundings began to pixelate and dissolve, the simulation coming to an end. When she stepped out, back into the lab, she nearly tripped over Mint. She caught herself, then giggled at his sprawled form.[break][break]
"Yes, very intense!" She agreed. "Now, let's compare notes..."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE THREE: 1000 HANDS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:09:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: