WRITE REPLY

< temperature > [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 1:25:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sweat stung the fresh scratch marks left on his shoulders. While a few hours had passed, wounds still remained fresh. Not that he minded. It was a kind of burning that made him feel alive. The taste of the champagne that he'd playfully sipped out of his partner's navel still lingered on his tongue -- not exactly his favorite taste but it certainly did offer a certain appeal to the session the two had participated in.

But it felt so counterintuitive to work up a sweat in a hotel where the air conditioning seemed busted. Topher kicked the sheets off of himself and fished around for his boxers. After he pulled them on and up, he cracked the curtains open to look outside. When had it gotten dark? Well like they say, time flies when you're having fun. Despite the fact night had come, it looked like the pull was still open. How lucky for the pair.

"How about we go for a dip? It feels like a fuckin' heatbox in here," he spat, frustrated by the heat.

Temperatures had run high in Hoenn for the past few days. Maybe it'd do him some good to cool off, and he was sure Jasmine felt the same. He had no shame to parade through the halls of the hotel in his underwear. The marks left on his body were just something he could flaunt more. Anyone who wanted to complain about it would be met with a simple: 'What? No bitches?'

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

mission : heat wave
close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
she was a ballerina on a subway train, stiletto heels and a candy cane
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 15:56:16 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine was almost too sore to move. Each small shift sent a pleasant ache down her body, from her arms down to her legs. She was hot and sticky, covered in sweat and perhaps a bit of an alcoholic tinge from before hand.[break][break]

Still, it was fucking hot, and she was growing more and more grumpy by the second.[break][break]

"I have half the mind to kick your ass for bringing me to a hotel with busted AC," she said to Topher, slowly sitting up and letting the sheet fall from her chest. She let out a small groan as she stretched, arching her back and letting her joints pop.[break][break]

Jazz perked up at the mention of swimming though. "Okay. I changed my mind. I won't kick your ass."[break][break]

She slowly crawled out of bed, lifting her arms up. "Help me?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@topher

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - heat wave

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.jbt2] --accent: #77E58F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 20:29:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Well fuck if I knew that shit would be busted," he sneered.

Despite the bite behind his reply, Topher grabbed both of Jasmine's hands and tugged her out of their shared bed. It's not like it took much effort on his part, the dancer was light and lithe. There was no need for modesty for the pair, but Topher did go out of his way to shift through their shared pile of clothes to dig out the lingerie set that Jasmine had sported and helped her step back into it.

"While I have no complaints how you want to flaunt cause you've got the body for it, I feel the hotel staff will get pissed if we go streaking through the lobby."

He was sensible enough to grab the keycard to the room, then towels for the two, which he hung over his shoulder and slung his free arm around Jasmine's waist as he ushered the pair out of the hotel room. As they made their way through the lobby, he noted the couple who seemed to speak among themselves in distinct Kalosian. His ears pricked and his smile curled to something more mischievous. As he spoke up, he made sure the pair on the other side of the room could hear as he threw on the theatrics as he pressed his lips to Jasmine's ear and practically groaned out in a mix of Kalosian himself.

"Je ne dirai pas non à baiser dans la piscine," he sighed out dramatically.

The pair flushed.

With his own mischief over with, he slid the keycard that let them access the outer deck to the pool. The towels and keycard set aside, Topher was quick to dive headfirst into the pool, then surfaced with a sigh of relief.

"Come on in, the water's great."

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 21:07:14 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine giggled as he pulled her up, almost tempted to grab him and pull him down for another searing make out session. Almost, because it was simply too damn hot in the room for her to possibly think about round two until she cooled off.[break][break]

"They can kiss my ass," she said, though she complied and pulled on her garments. She turned, letting him snap her bra back on her before exiting the room at his side.[break][break]

Her hand might be resting on his butt.[break][break]

Jasmine was dead set for the pool, clearly not paying mind to the Kalosian couple across the way. However, she turned her head after Topher's lips pressed against her ears and spoke the foreign language in her ear. She had no idea what he said. But, she caught the couple's faces burning, and so she had to play along somehow.[break][break]

So, she said the one of few Kalosian words she knew. "Oui."[break][break]

Though, once they made it to the pool, Jazz sat at the edge, watching him swim for a moment before chirping, "What did you say to me back there?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - heat wave

[newclass=.jbt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jbt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 22:19:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For a moment, Topher allowed himself to bob up and down in the water as he eyed the dancer with a twinge of humor in his gaze. Kalosian came natural to him, as it was his mother tongue. He had the opportunity to tell her that it meant anything, but did he want to take that chance? Topher swam closer and leaned against the edge of the pool and looked up at the brunette with a sleazy smirk.

"Just said that I wouldn't say no to fucking in the pool," he began. "But I didn't bring any condoms along so if it comes down to it..."

He emphasized the way his words trailed off with a lewd gesture: he held his index and middle finger up in a 'v' shape and stuck his tongue out in between the two fingers. The gesture spoke volumes where words couldn't -- Topher was a degenerate through and through, but damn if some people didn't appreciate it. Rather than continue to flaunt his debauchery, the Rocket grunt dipped and floated in the water on his back. The lights on the pool deck took away some of the beauty of the night sky.

"It's been a while since we had the chance to chat like this, how've things been?"

Sex talk to casual talk. Smooth. But he did want to share he cared past the whole friends with benefits relationship the two seemed to share.

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 0:44:23 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Jasmine watched him, waiting for him to answer her question before she moved from her spot on the edge. Though as he came to rest at the edge of the pool and smirked at her, something told her she had an idea of what he said.[break][break]

"Awe, so you wanted to embarrass the poor people? It's a shame you didn't. Though I don't mind that either," she said with a smirk when she watched him raise his fingers.[break][break]

Slowly, Jazz dipped down into the water, swimming away from the wall. She was half tempted to take off the lingerie set since the water soaking into it felt strange against her skin. However, she left it on. For now.[break][break]

"I can't really complain. Work has been good, I have a bed to sleep on, and I have companions I care about. I can't ask for more than that. I guess I sound boring for once, huh?" she laughed, swimming back toward Topher.[break][break]

"And you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - heat wave

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 14:51:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A genuine laugh left his throat. Boring sounded good sometimes. He wondered what life would be like if he didn't take the leap that REVOCS had offered him. Where would he be? Would he still be happy? (That answer was a blatant 'no.') Topher peered at the brunette from the corners of his eyes and did his best to shrug his shoulders as he maintained the ability to float as best as he could.

"Guess we have that in common though. I can't say I miss home. Hoenn's been a better home to me than home actually was."

He thought of his family back home. Or well, what was left of them. A grieving mother who had nothing left to show for her happy marriage of thirty-five years. It's what she deserved in his mind. She was no mother to him, and his father was a poor excuse of a man that deserved what he got. His brother, too. (He stopped for a moment to take a slow breath at the thought of a ghost he hadn't considered for quite some time. He was dead, Topher. No need to get yourself worked up over the dead.) Though he hated to see anyone cry. If he could go home, he'd meet her with a gun over a hug. After all, a bullet through the head would fix her grief more than a hug would, at least in Topher's mind.

But this wasn't time to think about what he left behind. It was time to envision everything Hoenn had to offer. He'd already formed a few connections that paid quite handsomely. But his loyalty never wavered once. Alphonse treated him more like a son than a business associate, and perhaps that's what he enjoyed about working for him.

"But no need for us both to get sentimental. I'm sure you've got plenty of fun work gossip to share. Tell me, we got any councilmen or political figures that give you guys a visit at Olympus? Dying to know how many of 'em got babydicks."

His words were followed by a sneer.

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 21:24:55 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Really?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.[break][break]

"I've never left Hoenn. I've been here my entire life. So, I can't say I haven't been anywhere else to compare to it." Jasmine merely shrugged, standing beside him as he floated.[break][break]

She leaned beside him, smiling down at him as he made a questioning comment about politicians coming to her club.[break][break]

"Some politicians, yes. Not really the councilmen and women. And about..."[break][break]

She pushed her fingers together, a couple of inches. "Not impressive at all. Unlike some people..." Jasmine made a noticeable nod down to his crotch.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - heat wave

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 14:19:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Her words were met with a roaring laugh. It was enough to bring some tears to his eyes. So he knew the council folks were packing to some degree, but the laugh wasn't at the politicians and their shortcomings. He seemed to laugh at the way she notably nodded to Topher himself. While he appreciated her stroking his ego, it still came off as comical to him. With a gentle nudge, the fixer pushed at his friend.

"You don't have to flatter me, you've already managed to bed me," he teased. "But I appreciate it."

The pool had done wonders to make the heat melt away. His body managed to adjust, but he didn't feel right staying too long. Maybe it was because he'd raised his arms and saw that the waters had already begun to make his skin all pruney. His face drew into a look of disgust as he finally flipped himself upright and swam to the edge. Topher pulled himself out of the pool and grabbed himself a towel.

"By all means, take your time, I'm just drying off," he admitted.

Topher sat at the edge of the pool and looked at Jazz with something that lingered with curiosity.

"So how about that boss of yours?" he questioned. "What's your situationship with him?"

A loaded question when it came down to it. He knew Jasmine was down bad for the man. But while he probably should have felt a twinge of guilt fucking around with someone who felt her heart drawn to another, he figured that the two were just enjoying time together in the only way they really knew how. There wasn't anything wrong with that, right?

close tab

played by

red

jazzy
she/her
april 10
streets of slateport
pansexual
dancer/hostess
orthrus member
you drive me
insane, but i love it
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
169 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jasmine
Jasmine Blair
< temperature > [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 16:17:43 GMT
Jasmine Blair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jbt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"What? I'm only appreciating what I got... I like a big snack, after all," Jasmine said bluntly, licking at her lips. She was insatiable as ever, approaching the edge of the pool as he climbed out to dry off.[break][break]

She settled at his side, still submerged from the waist down, as she propped herself up to peer back at him. Her fingers tapped absentmindedly at his leg, humming to herself contently.[break][break]

That was until he brought up quite the equally large elephant in the room. .[break][break]

"Really? You just rattled my brains out of my head, and you wanna gossip about my relationship with another man?" Jasmine asked, though she said it as a defense mechanism. The nervous prickling in her stomach grew as she thought about the ORTHRUS gang leader.[break][break]

It was no secret how she felt toward Jack Magnus. Though, it was impossible for the two to settle down in any sort of relationship, which was the cause of their back and forth fights and make ups.[break][break]

"There's nothing to tell." Right? "We fuck, we have fun, and that's it. Though... let me ask you. Have you ever gotten jealous over someone else hooking up with someone, to the point where you seem to lay some sort of 'claim' on them? Because he does that shit all the time. And it's annoying."[break][break]

"Because he does the same thing..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MISSION - heat wave

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights