black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
bite me
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 3:41:43 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

This place was fucking ridiculous. Probably the swankiest hotel room he'd ever been invited to for a hookup. Full-sized kitchen, multiple bedrooms and entertainment areas — hell, there was even a damn lap pool on the balcony. [break][break]

This guy was loaded up to his eyeballs. Which, whoop-de-doo for him, not that it mattered much to someone like . The shine of the space soon wore off. He wasn't here for money or a fancy vacation, after all. [break][break]

He'd rather find out what was beneath all those luxury brand clothes the hulking bull of a man was wearing. Seriously, how tall was this guy?[break][break]

"Sexiest man alive, huh?" Damien asked, casually strolling through the place as if he was the one paying for it.[break][break]

After looking around for a bit, he ended up leaning against the edge of the kitchen island.[break][break]

"How the hell do you even judge somethin' like that?"

[attr="class","damien-notes"]
[break]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
bite me
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 15:42:12 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]

What would call swanky, Luke considered normal. Barely graced to kiss the feet of swanky.
[break][break]
Luke is helping himself to a tall glass of a wine that’s lower values numbered in the upper eight thousands, allowing Damien to explore to his heart’s content.
[break][break]
“You have eyes, I assume,” he said, the words a dry, sarcastic punch, “and you look at me. Glass of wine?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
bite me
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 19:19:50 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","damien-wrap"]
[attr="class","damien-main"]
[attr="class","damien-words"]

Ha. This one was sassy.[break][break]

Damien liked that. So much so that he took the bait; pushing himself off the side of the counter, he edged in closer in front of , leaving only a few inches between them.[break][break]

"I haven't seen the full package yet." Damien lamented, his neck craning back to appreciate his host's angled jawline and piercing eyes. Somewhere between 'full' and 'package' one of his fingers found its way into the waistband of his pants, pulling the other man closer.[break][break]

"How can I know you're the sexiest?"[break][break]

To the offer of wine, he declined. [break][break]

"Nah. I want to be sober for this."

[attr="class","damien-notes"]
[break]

[newclass=.damien-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.damien-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.damien-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bite me
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 5:59:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: