TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
vestir [m, c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 16:26:16 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
Though Lukan utilized the assistance of a veritable army of talent scouts to find individuals and bring them into the fold, he’d never stayed his hand at doing it, himself. It carried with it the benefit of not needing countless pages of signatures and red tape. When he could look through an artist’s body of work and approve them post haste, it saved all parties involved quite a bit of time, indeed.
[break][break]
He’d worked with before, with much success and enjoyment-- he hoped-- for both of them. She was a beautiful woman-- had been, was now, and, likely, would always be, though she’d recently bowed out of the limelight. She had many other talents, of course, but Lukan was, despite all evidence to the contrary, a simple man, and one of his greatest joys in life was dressing a beautiful woman.
[break][break]
“These are the newest pieces from the ‘24 resort collection,” he explained as he shifted through a rack of dresses and separates, in a series of satiny metallic sheens that ran through his fingers like liquid. “Gold will compliment your coloring quite nicely. If these are too formal for your tastes…” he stepped back and gestured to another rack, which had a series of more conservative dresses with soft pastel florals “...these might suit. Take your pick.” He smiled at her as he straightened a shoulder on a hanger, a real, genuine smile.
[break][break]
Those who would come to know Luke would discover that he liked clothes. They were a bit of a private passion for him. He jumped at the chance to dress anyone, and the act of tailoring a wardrobe to someone was one of the greatest ways he showed his affection. It was one of the only times he let his guard down. He wasn’t flaunting his wealth or his taste for pride’s sake, he was doing it because he enjoyed it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sygnificant stytchery or whatever [break]
i love CLOTHES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
vestir [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 2:32:08 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

advertisement and marketing. [break][break]

two specific fields she's too familiar with, but also two fields she couldn't bother to deal with on her own. with a company with its own niche, outsourcing was needed, and so the company of 's was a wonderful candidate to be her business partner. they've seen varying levels of success - all of which ended with her and his satisfaction. the results are why she bothers to work further, and why she will entertain even more extravagant plans. [break][break]

sheba enters the building expecting a business proposal; she doesn't expect to become a mannequin to model. if he wanted someone to model a new product, she'd think that he'd get someone who explicitly did this. not her, who once did it, and was now retired. but, here we are, and here she is blankly staring at the clothing he's put out for her. [break][break]

that isn't to say that she doesn't... like them, but if he's asking her opinion, she's sorely lost. [break][break]

"i.. suppose the gold?" she says, with little confidence - something that she's not often found without. [break][break]

ah, yes, she's a deerling in headlights. [break][break]

when she can finally gather her thoughts, she can part her lips in the midst of his apparent excitement. "erm.. hyacinth?" she tilts her head, quirking a lip. "is this what you called me for?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i love clothes too pls dress her up

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sheba]--accent:#e25822;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sheba]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
vestir [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 17:00:17 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
Sheba regards the garments with less aplomb than Lukan had expected, and his smile falters a bit. He was not so fashionably insensitive as to have missed the mark completely, he thought, so there must be something else at play.
[break][break]
“Are they not to your tastes?” he asks, voice gentling in genuine concern. With a snap of his fingers, he can have more racks with different styles wheeled in.
[break][break]
She asks him a question, then, almost painfully tentative. Luke sets his hand on one of the clothing racks and tilts his head, looking at her appraisingly.
[break][break]
“Yes. It is. Is there a problem?” Despite the interrogation, his tone remains soft. “Please don’t misunderstand. I have no expectations for you, and, perhaps shockingly, no ulterior motives. I simply wanted to do something nice for you; maybe to celebrate your retirement?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

sygnificant stytchery or whatever [break]
i love CLOTHES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
vestir [m, c]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 18:37:30 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","text"]

"no, no..!" [break][break]

loathe is she to reject another person's kindness, but she doesn't quite know how to.. accept this. her brows furrow and her hand raises up to the braid that loosely holds locks of brunette. tanned fingers begin to fidget with the bunched up tuft. "the dresses are beautiful, really." even if she doesn't have the same eye for fashion as she does glorified face paint. [break][break]

he's being polite and offering his kindness - in the form of dressing her up. it's just that she didn't expect this.. sort of meeting when he called her.[break][break]

so she takes a step towards the golden weaved garments, amber eyes scanning the dresses as a smile involuntarily comes to her lips. her gaze shifts to the side, giving the taller man a glance. "retirement?" she starts, a chuckling smile from her lips "i think it's a bit too early for that." [break][break]

her gaze falls back to the outfits, and a hum follows shortly after. [break][break]

"i'm only.." now she hesitates, fingers gently pinching the skirt of one of the many dresses on the racks ".. a little clueless. i'll admit i don't have as much of an eye for clothing fashion~."[break][break]

loathe she is to admit.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i love clothes too pls dress her up

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sheba]--accent:#e25822;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sheba]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sheba .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]