176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 16:50:33 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Rising through the hills. Near a tree with gnarled limbs. A set of familiar, piercing eyes drew closer. A dandelionesque bedhead. He loved jumping out and spooking hikers, just outside city limits. Just a harmless Aaaaah! Just to get a rise out of someone.

All-black denim, black ankle-boots. This, under a dark and humid night... that was his real comfort zone. And... what was this? That woman Yujin from the festival? She was gonna see him in his element soon enough.

He crept closer, Phantump lingering over one shoulder, before all at once leaping from behind a tree and howling, trying to make her flinch. His arms were raised, splayed out with fingers curled up like a cat drawing their claws. "Aaaaaaaaaah!"

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 14:52:05 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

The lights of the city wink in and out behind her, half-hidden by the ascending canopy curtain.[break][break]

Even out here, the stars began to shine.[break][break]

The memories of the festival still sat in her bones, loud bass and warm liquor. But a certain dead-eyed, trapcore DJ also refused to be left behind.[break][break]

Yujin’s startle reflex was cute (jumping a foot in the air with a curt intake of breath). The way her fist whipped out towards him (a full body swing, picture-perfect military form)... was not.[break][break]

And unfortunately or fortunately, the commotion brings with it another rustle in the bush directly opposite of them.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:54:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORGREM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FALSE SURRENDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLTEAGEIST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRENGTH SAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 3:09:09 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

The silence, the dead air... The stars were bright. Brighter than they could ever be in the city, with it’s noise, heavy clouds, and smoke. And he got a good look at them.

While Dylan laughed at first, her punch cut that short right away. He hit the ground and rolled all the way back onto his shoulders, before his heavy boots whipped down and saved his back. In either case, he lied there and grimaced.  "Aaa~aaaah…"

He groaned, hands cupped around his eyes and forehead. He sucked air past his teeth, and through his fingers he saw the other rustling in the bushes. He sicced his Phantump on it, just lying there. "You’re as bold as ever, Yujin."

Due to a frankly brutal mismatch, Phantump relied on Leech Seed and Ingrain. Stuck in a loop of healing and getting smacked back down, like in the games. Dylan cut it short by bouncing a pokeball off the little imp’s head.

TAKING MORGREM

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 5:10:06 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Oh, no!”[break][break]

The voice seemed sincere, as did the hurried transition to a kneel over Dylan’s supine form. But the way she stared at him from the bottom of her eyes and with a shit-eating grin destroyed any such credibility.[break][break]

“Here, let me help you up.” This would happen as the grindy battle continued in the background. Yujin saw no need to acknowledge the confrontation. Her time in Hoenn had desensitized her; people were pokemon magnets, and such creatures deserved to be caught with little more than 50 words in between actual character development.[break][break]

Eventually they would walk, and eventually Yujin would spy her own chance at a teacup creature. Her golurk came out in full force and gave it a ghostly sucker punch.[break][break]

“Well, you are the bold one to scare people on the road. What if you did that to someone actually dangerous?”

[break][break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 3:46:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPEAROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFABLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 17:28:40 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Sure, his face still stung. But watching her kneel over him put a smile on his face. Especially when that smile betrayed her "are you okay". At her insistence on helping him up, he leaned on Yujin a little, and slowly rose to his feet.

While the two prepared to stroll off, Dylan's Phantump slowly drifted back up to his shoulder.  "You should've seen the look on your face."

He thought about it for a second. Being confronted with actual danger. Dylan's tone called to mind the muttering of a boy who'd just been scolded by his mom. "I'd fight them, obviously." He then rolled his eyes.

He was then flanked by a Spearow diving from a tree, prompting him to call his Lampent. A white flash drew it out, a blue flame flickering just overhead. Spearow opened by lunging and pecking, only to be repelled after with a burn. Lampent responded with Fire Spin, eager to wear it all the way down. The two traded blows like this, but Spearow was being worn out much faster.

"The real question is, what are you doing, walking down a dirt road at night?"

SKIP

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 3:18:49 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I'd fight them, obviously."[break][break]

Her lower lip couldn’t help but jut out in a frown. There was a point to be made of sparing one’s pride, but this encounter seemed a low-stakes one. If not here to doubt him, then where? If not her to tease him, then who? “Mm, but my teacher always told me to run when possible. With great power comes great, ah, responsibility.”[break][break]

Their walk had the potential to be a nice one. But a pesky spearow showed up and Yujin had to raise her voice above the flapping and cawing to be heard.[break][break]

“I travel for work. The festival put me behind schedule.”[break][break]

She flicked a singed feather away from her face.[break][break]

“What about you?”[break][break]

The clefable wasn’t looking for no trouble. But it happened to walk in their direction, and that was enough for the lurking Golurk to throw a few more hands.[break][break]

Absent-mindedly, she threw a pokeball at it.[break][break]

[break]
capture attempt on clefable

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 21:16:56 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FIDOUGH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SAWSBUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPT WAS SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

VAPES

he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:46:12 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

Yujin sure deflated his attitude. He couldn't help but think about the new community he was thrust into.  "You're right, in this case. It'd be selfish for me to do that. But sometimes... fighting is my responsibility."

He hung his head for a second. She had a point though, and he had to twist those words to not admit it. The odd feather or two fell on them, not unlike the leaves. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but... what do you do for work?" He asked, glancing up and making eye contact.

The two were then interrupted again, on their otherwise lovely stroll. Dylan cupped a hand around his mouth, and lowered his voice. He didn't want to startle either of the wild pokemon present. He even switched his Lampent for Eevee, trying to leave as little a footprint as possible.

"I hike to get away from it all. When I'm out here, I can hear the wind whistle a note or two. I can see an interconnected-ness in nature that people don't want, even though they need it."

Seemingly, Dylan's Eevee was able to wear Sawsbuck down with repeated Sand Attacks. It endured a bite, sure, but Sawsbuck was at this point no longer a threat, content to sit and heal itself.

SKIP

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
deer god [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 4:20:44 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fighting is a responsibility. Yes, she could understand that.[break][break]

“I’m an engineer. I make inspections on a circuit across Hoenn.”[break][break]

The days of CAD-modeling in an office somewhere had existed but they had been brief, the tick of the hand for the second against the minute sprawling upon the hours of the day. For her latest job, most would take her for a mechanic; higher skills weren’t utilized as much when trying to repair things on the road.[break][break]

The next contender was an ungulate. Like an oiled machine, rave-guy swapped out his partner while keeping the conversation going.[break][break]

“Oh~! How philosophical. I’m sorry to say that my job frequently requires me to stamp down nature. Does that lower your opinion of me, Dylan?”[break][break]

The dough dog did not need to be fought. Yujin simply took some berries out of her backpack and let it approach. In no time at all, she was holding a delicious-looking fidough in her arms.[break][break]

[break]
capture attempt on fidough

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights