part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
the silent screams | m
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 16:43:21 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

THE SILENT SCREAMS

employment act i

After a lengthy investigation into the matter of finding likely locations on Bernstein's dirt, all signs pointed towards the Hoenn Music Group Chairman's condominium at 775 Pelipper Heights.

Callan's voice clicks into 's earpiece, "Can you hear me?" as Callan himself begins to see visual recording based on a hidden camera controlled by a miniature Rotom, blending into the ex-Elite Four's clothes.

Pelipper Heights was a standard high class set of apartment complexes behind a gated community. Outside, a couple of guards just doing the work they're paid for were having a smoke break. Clearly, this was no maximum security prison.

"I feel like this is going to be a cakewalk, compared to the stuff that we're used to doing."

There were several options on how to enter. If Thomas really wanted to take the time, it'd likely be hundreds, but for the sake of convenience, the main three were:

A.) Convince the Guards you're a guest.
B.) Sneak into the guard security room and upload a data virus.
C.) [Custom Action]

What will Thomas do?
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
the silent screams | m
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 20:45:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Outside of Pelipper Heights, Thomas sat on a bench. Dressed down in an open button up shirt, a muscle shirt, jeans, and sneakers, Thomas sipped a coffee, while watching the area.

"Crystal.", Thomas told Callan over the earpiece.

"Careful now, those are famous last words.", Thomas told Callan.

Rather than getting up himself, a Marshadow would sneak across shadows, its capacity for Shadow Sneak coming in handy. The ghost would bounce between shadows, carrying a thumbdrive containing his Porygon.

When the Marshadow reached the guard shack, it would insert the USB drive into the computer, and allow the Porygon to take it from there.

tags:
notes: Using Marshadow to sneak in, and attempt to upload a virus in the Security Room via Porygon

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights